All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 03'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please post soon!

I love your stories and this chapter ended on such a cliff hanger! I really hope Patrick makes the right choice. Why didn't he walk away and call campus security when he realized it wasn't Robsertson? Your stories are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this

I am a fan of all your stories but I like that this one seems to be going a bit faster than the others. I hope that Patrick doesn't relapse because I would love to see some action between him and Kevyn sometime soon. On top of everything, your fast updates are heavenly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Poor Patrick...

I hope Ethan and Martin get to him before he does something he regrets. Melissa is playing with dynamite and while I hope she doesn't get hurt I'd really like her to learn a lesson.

Please update soon!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2over 12 years ago
OMG

That girl is crazy out of her mind and she's picked the right one to mess with now too but I just hope that Ethan and Martin get there fast before he hurt that stupid little immature girl but she deserves whatever happens to her I want them to scare the heck outta her though lol please update again soon I can't wait to see what happens next thanks!!

fluerfluerover 12 years ago
Melissa...

The trick knows no boundry. Its time to take the garbage out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Forget about dynamite, Melissa is playing with C-4 plastic explosives!!!!

Please get Melissa out of this story. Let Patrick be rescued by Ethan or Martin.

Don't let Melissa get hurt, but please scared the living daylights out of her.

She has made this story drag with her petty, self-centered plays for Patrick.

Let Melissa get her lesson. Have its memory erased by Ethan, Martin or Patrick; but let her have some kind of action that will happen to her to keep her from any further manipulations with Patrick or Kevyn.

Please update soon, this story is at a crucial point.

Thank you

vt

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
HOLY SH*T!!!!

i really said HOLY SH*T...out loud wen i read that last line!!

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
HOLY SH*T!!!!

i really said HOLY SH*T...out loud wen i read that last line!! if he resists, great & if he takes her it'll b hot! beyond eager 2 see wut happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wait -__-

Why can't Patrick use his compulsion on that annoying whore? Great chapter as always!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

true that he should use compulsion on her or better yet, suck her dry!!hehe

blksxystangblksxystangover 12 years ago
You stopped??

Why oh Why?? Please Pat walk away from the whore.. Great job Kal!

JezellenJezellenover 12 years ago

Aw shit!! I really hope they get there in time to stop him. Ethan needs to just appear in the office behind her, because she's probably not paying attention to door. Or maybe Kevyn is still there and will say something to get him out of the red haze he is in. However this unfolds, I know it will be a delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

These updates are TOO short!!! I've been stalking this forum on updates and as much as I love them, they are too short!! That said I have to agree Melissa is working that last nerve. I don't want her to be raped but I want her to learn a lesson or just erase her memory of Patrick and Kevyn. Just stop Patrick before he hurts her and have to deal with the guilt.

Wonderful update Kal, looking forward to the next.

Anjel54 (stalker;)

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

Not there. I want more......

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
That fuckin Melissa !!!!!

Ohhhh please Ethan/ Martin hurry up and get there before he does something that will hurt him. I know just because all the other stories basically ended up with their mates doesn't mean this one has to and I'm so afraid that bitch has pused him to the edge. Infact she already has.. OMG please I can't wait til the next chapter... Hell I'm over here crying for Patrick he's trying so so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GEESH!

Did you really have to stop it there?!? I mean...right THERE?!? My heart is racing, blood pressure is up, and I can't read anymore to find out what Patrick is going to do! Is this little trick going to end up dead? Will Martin, Ethan or ANYBODY get there quick enough?!? GEESH!

Great writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Melissa is about to have an experience that no woman should have if Ethan don't get there. That little ho makes me ill.!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great chapter but...

Cliffhanger,nooo why oh why.Very good chapter.I actually screamed at the end.Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

SunshineChica73SunshineChica73over 12 years ago
Noooo...

WTF??? You can't do this...why would you do this??? Why not waterboard me instead??? PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE post the next chapter...PLEASE!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Awesome story! I hope Patrick is able to control himself until his brothers arrive. If he rapes her & leaves her alive she could end up with what she was aiming for all along if it gets her pregnant. And what would Kevyn do if she found out?? Update soon please!

ArieluArieluover 12 years ago
Can he throw her across the room

Tgat would be so much better...

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 12 years ago
damn damn

what a way to end a chapter, don't know if i want to laugh or cry

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Golly

Wow! what can I say, outstanding writing. I doubt very much if Patrick will lose control. Please take your time to update,an artist cannot be rush.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
NOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't leave it like this.......why can't he compel her to leave him alone??? Ok hurry with this next installment, you know I love your all your stories particuliar this trililogy hurry!

nysh75nysh75over 12 years ago
OMG Please don't!!!

I am at a loss for words. I was up pacing to calm me nerves before adding this comment. Please don't let Patrick lose control, I can't take it. I hope his brothers get there just as he puts his hand around her neck to choke the ish out of her for pissing him off so badly. Maybe have Kevyn miss her bus and have to come back to ask for a ride just and her grabs her by the throat and throws her into the hallway, just don't have him revert back to his old nature! One of the brothers have an opportunity to get it right why not him and have to win his mate without this drama compounding things. Darned gold diggin B!t%$!

shytxgrlshytxgrlover 12 years ago
No way

Oh I hope he tosses her out on her ass. I really can't stand Melissa! I hope Patrick doesn't do something stupid.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Little bitch

She may deserve what would happen, but for Kevyn's sake I hope he pulls himself together!

honeybreehoneybreeover 12 years ago
great update with a perfect cliffhanger

Okay I know it's wrong to Say that the woman was asking for it but in her case she was! I mean how despite can you be. I wonder if Keyvn have self sabotage issues

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
omg!

they have to get there in time! not to save dumb bitch, but to save patrick! not so patiently waiting for the next chapter!

Irish_LassIrish_Lassover 12 years ago
Is it wrong that my thought was "If you kill her...:"

But I know its wrong at Patrick needs to sort this out cause... Oh your good your very good. Not many authors have me planning the murder and trying to write the rest of the book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMGosh!!!

you made me scream HELP!!!!..lol ...my kids rushed in to the bedroom, found me with the laptop...they asked," what's wrong mom?"...i just mumbled, "cliffhanger..." then they went out saying " now mom's gone nuts again with her bedtime stories".... what can i say, you're one of the great authors here i follow....keep up the awesome work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

omg! omg! i am flipping out right now. cant wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is it wrong?

I want Patrick to get rid of her that means erase her walnut size brain completely.

luv the updates!

Sammy1on1Sammy1on1over 12 years ago
Omg!!!!!

Noooooooo, whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Plz, plz, plz don't let him touch that slut, I don't think he would be able to forgive himself if he did. plz Ethan somebody get there and stop him, before he makes a huge mistake. And what is it about Melissa that she's able to push his buttons like that (hmmmm, is she a possible mate for him?) I hope she isn't cause that would be just all kinds of wrong. Great update and cliffhanger. Love, love, love you and your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Noooooooooooo

Please update soon!!!!!!!!! Please please please!!!!!!! And please let his mate fuck her up. She needs a good old fashioned beat down. Ahhhhhh!!!! Update update update. This cliff hanger is killing meeeeee!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Omg! I can't begin to say how much I love all of your stories. I'm 100% hooked! Waiting to see who gets there first? Hopefully someone does.

BlanckaertBlanckaertover 12 years ago
Hell No....

Okay.... I can see you sitting there, reading all this comments and going... "Yes.. I've hooked them..." Please dont let us stew for too long? All last night I was thinking all possible ways this could go... But then it wouldn't be your story, Please keep up the great work... And don't Rush on our account.. ;) ~waits... impatiently, but waits...~

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 12 years ago
Oh Yeah!

I knew Patrick's story would be good. This story is freaking fantastic. I know I should be patient and wait nicely, but PLEASE post chapetr 4 soon.

GiannianaGiannianaover 12 years ago
AH!

One word: Jesus.

LOL! Can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!!

tenstensover 12 years ago
OMG!

Oh, my god, what the hell!?!?! You can't leave it there! I'm dying here! Argh, this is so good! His brothers will come in time; they have to! Patrick won't be able to face Kevyn for a while if he rapes that psycho bitch! Then, of course, you have to go and make Melissa all sympathetic because she wants to be "free" of her mother. Not that anyone deserves rape, but that little bit of desperation on Melissa's part pulled on the heartstrings a bit.

Dang, Kalamazoo, you don't pull any freaking punches. I seriously have no idea what's going to happen next because you're never one to go easy on your readers by falling back on clichés. Your stuff is so intense and I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, no she didn't!!

That's both of you!!

Melissa pulled out all the stops on this one.

She has got to be as stupid as she is money-grubbing. And she gets no sympathy from me. When she decided to be a ho for money; she knew that someone might come along who didn't want to play. Any of the gullible fools she and her mother take could run a background check and decide to run for the hills. So, the fact that Patrick did, still couldn't dissuade her, and can got bat s**t crazy on her ass doesn't bother me. I just don't want her raped. Murdered or scared s**tless is ok. Rape is not. lol

I struggled getting past it with Ethan and Katrina. Why should Patrick have to lose such valuable progress and possibly Kevyn over an insignificant twit like Melissa?

As for you, Ms. Kal, that cliffhanger was cruel, cruel, so deliciously cruel. lol I luved/hated it.

I'm enjoying Patrick's story soooo much.

Please update soon!!

~Bluegardenia

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Funny

but not funny that he has made such progress and finds his mate and now this distraction. Waiting for Kevyn or someone to come to his rescue and maybe she will have some sense scared into her. Prayerfully No sex or violence ensues here?

zia27zia27over 12 years ago
You're such a brilliant writer.

I've read all your stories and I always check for updates. Can't wait for part 4.....I hope it's gonna be a long one:-)

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Come on..come on!!!!!

Please let the boys get to sweet Dr. P. on time or have someone...anyone arrive to save Patrick from himself. That damn slut ain't nothing but just that. The suspense is kicking my ass!!!!

I am begging for justice for Patrick....please. I love the whole clan Sinclair and hate that when they fuck up the long term ramifications are so heavy.

Maybe Kevyn should walk in and bust that bitch's ass from here to kingdom come!!!!

Love your skillful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ahhhh...

i just fell over in my chair. as much as i love patrick, i don't want those two to get together so quickly. i hope kevyn walks in, misinterprets what's going on, and patrick has to work even harder to convince kevyn that they belong together. *sigh* can't wait to find out what happens.

tikateapottikateapotover 12 years ago
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

PLEAAAAAAAAAASE Don't let Patrick rape that idiot. I hope his brothers get there fast enough but they'd have to vanish in to get there in time. I wonder what about her sets him off.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormover 12 years ago
D'OH!

That's what I said at the end of the chapter! Great update! I keep looking for the new one & am waiting with baited breath for it! I get the tinglies just thinking about the update - it will be good!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
I'm heading up the Beat this bitches ass attack squad...

As your commander, I command all those who are with me to bring out your trusty whoopin stick and whoop this child's ass!!!!

WHO'S WITH ME :)

tdoubleudtdoubleudover 12 years ago
I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOW DIDN'T I TELL YALL THAT THIS BITCH WAS NASTEE

THIS HO DESEVERS EVERYTHING THAT SHE GETS HE TOLD THE BITCH AS PLAN AS DAY TO LEAVE HIM ALONE BUT DID SHE LISTEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE HAD TO BE HARDHEADED NOW THE STUPID HO IS STUCK WITH A VERY SEXY DICK ONHARD PISSED OFF VAMPIRE . DON'T RAPE HER JUST KICK THE HO'S ASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
These commentors...

Are interesting in that Maury Polvich ( IDK how to spell his name-don't watch his show anyway) kind of way...wouldn't want to meet them in person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hold on!!!

Everyone!!! I do believe help is on the way! Fantastic story. I can't do my work for reading this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 02 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info