All Comments on 'Patrick's Story Pt. 01'

by LV4206

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
RedMockersRedMockersabout 2 years ago

Didn't think I'd like it as much, but you have a gift. Even enjoyed the toddler. :-)

LV4206LV4206about 2 years agoAuthor

Boyd Percy:

Thank you so much, Boyd! I'm really flattered you read AND commented on all my story chapters so far. That's really motivating. Thanks for reading, and I hope you like the next two part chapter I am writing. :)

RedMockers:

Haha, you even like the toddler! LOL I take it you are a person that doesn't like little children too much? I used to be like that too, but I had to work on it after my brother and his wifey had kids and my cousin had 2 kids. I'm around them a lot. I'm still not completely comfortable around children. (sticky hands, constant need for cuddles and attention, CONSTANT chatter and "guess what's" and questions omg. lolol)

You're so encouraging, Red. Thank you for coming all this way in my little fantasy land. Part 10 will be in 2 parts. It's a long chapter. <3 (hugs)

The_Bob69The_Bob69over 1 year ago

Fantastic wrting, thank you so much for all your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLV4206@LV4206
I want to read uplifting, loving, high romance stories with an erotic edge. I want adorable and extremely beautiful characters that are good people, sweet and kind. I find that hard to find, especially in publishing house romances. So, I decided to write the stories I wante...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES