Patty, My First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just hoped they believed me.

She was grounded for 2 weeks, but after that it was back to business as usual.

We continued to fuck like rabbits for about 2 years, damn that girl was insatiable. We even briefly talked about marriage, after college of course.

But it was not to be. During her first year of college, she discovered she liked girls too and left me for her roommate.

She was my first real love and my first sexual partner. Deep inside me, the 18 year old boy that once was, still loves her, even though the man that he became had to move on.

Oddly, about 5 years ago, she showed up in my office. She needed a medical procedure and knowing I was a doctor, and by her standards, a damn good one (her words), she wanted me to do it.

She said she understood if I didn't want to and apologized for how we broke up, but she was still with the woman she'd left me for.

I told her that I was hurt, but had gotten over it long ago. I said I was truly happy for her (and I really am) and I was flattered that she still thought enough of me to put her life in my hands.

We smiled and hugged, then walked out together to schedule the procedure.


12