Patty Pays the Rent

Story Info
750 words
750 words
4.14
8.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty stopped him after class. "How about pizza at my place Friday night?" Patty was a skinny strawberry blonde, but she could suck a cock and she had a really tasty pussy. Fortunately she liked the way he screwed her. He had learned a lot from the French envoy's wife while stationed in France. He had spent many a long night as a willing student and she was a great and patient teacher.

Charlie smiled, "Sure, I'll bring the beer." He and Patty were not lovers, just friends with benefits and they were great benefits. He was looking forward to beer, pizza and pussy.

When he got to her place, he rang the bell and she yelled for him to come in. She was in sweat shirt and shorts. As they were finishing the pizza, her phone rang. She hung up and said she had to leave but she asked him to wait, she would be back. She changed into a sweater, skirt and heels before she left.

He was asleep on the couch when she returned. She sat down beside him and gave him a quick kiss.

She tasted of mint toothpaste but he pushed her away. "So, where did you go?"

"Johnny's. You don't know him."

"Why?"

"He wanted to screw. Got to pay the rent."

"He paid you? For sex?"

"Yeah, he and the other two."

"Three guys?"

"Yeah, I think the two older guys were hazing the young guy. They kept calling him 'pledge."

"How young?"

"Yeah, that bothered me, too, and I made him show his driver's license. He was nineteen, they were in their twenties. They were riding the pledge, saying he was a virgin and I was there to take his virginity."

"And did you?"

"Sort of. I don't think he was a virgin. We went to his room, I stripped, then undressed him. He had a nice boner and I gave him a BJ. We snuggled for a minute and he went to sleep. I dressed, went back out to see the guys and collect my money. They wanted to do me, so I got them to pay more and they both screwed me. We went to check on the pledge and he was awake with another hard on. I couldn't resist and climbed on. One of the other guys got behind me and did my other hole. The third guy didn't want to be left out and stuck his in my mouth. I've had three before, but never all at once. It was wild and I came like gang-busters. When the guys shot their loads, I got my money and came home."

He shook his head, "You're making that up."

She pulled up her skirt and ran her hand between her legs, "Here, you want to taste?" and extended her finger.

"No, I don't think so."

She stood up, "I've got a better idea. Stand up."

He did and she leaned over the couch, pulled up her skirt, her ass pointed toward him, her legs spread. He took the hint and dropped his pants. He was hard and easily entered her. She was wet and gooey. After a few strokes, she hissed, "Now, the other hole."

He pulled out and teased her but she was already distended and he had no problem pushing in. She definitely had been plugged before. She was yelling at him to go faster, harder. When she screamed as she came, he kept pumping until he exploded deep inside her.

He slipped out and lay down on the couch. She lay down and snuggled close. "Believe me now?"

"Yeah." After he caught his breath, he asked, "You see this guy often?"

"This guy? No. But to answer your next question, there are others. Like I said, I've got to pay the rent and tuition's not cheap."

She was quiet for a minute, let it sink in. "You don't mind, do you? I mean, I'd rather be here with you, but I've got to make some money somehow."

"What can I say. I don't own you. But can I afford you?"

She laughed, "There's profit and there's pleasure. You do all the right things for all the right reasons. You make me feel special. I know women who would pay dearly for that."

Wait, women might pay to have him screw them? Could he make more than playing bass in some band on weekends? It would be a lot more fun.

"Tell me, how did you get started?"