All Comments on 'Patty Screws Up'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
FrederickJonesFrederickJonesalmost 14 years ago
Good woork

I always enjoy your stories. This one was really good.

Fred

cpetecpetealmost 14 years ago
real life

Very realistic attitude of husband towards the wife "story". Once trust is gone he would have no reason to believe anyting Patty says. JPB did not make the Husband out to have revenge or complicated divorce plot. Just "its Done" -move on

mcwiiimcwiiialmost 14 years ago
Not bad for a JPB story

I usually hate your stories, either they are off the charts unbelievable or you do not finish what you start (premature writing perhaps?) But this was actually not bad.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Really fine work!

Well written, well plotted and a man who we can consider for role model status!

radkradkalmost 14 years ago
More Please

This story is as good as anything that you've done before. However, I think it begs for a second chapter. There seems to be a lot that can be said about Patty and her thoughts as well as where Rob and Janis might go. Is there any chance in hell for Rob and Patty, even after their divorce? Personally, I can't see how anybody could just give up on a relationship so easily as Rob did, without even trying. Maybe he's right, but maybe not. What she did certainly wasn't right. It needs closure.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
The only point elicited....

...in this well written waste of time was totally neglected by the author. You owe the reader for never developing the discussion of just what exactly constitutes cheating.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I wanted to add that at least Bob doesn't....

....pretend to care. Even in a relative short like this one he can't stick to one storyline. First he met her after working for Janice for awhile, then he met her in college. Or "Collage" as readers here know it.

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago

Not too bad, JPB, far better than your other stories. And to me giving someone a handjob, letting a man suck your tits and then getting finger fucked by someone other than your husband, and all the dinner dates the ex-wife went on, that to me is cheating. So in this case the husband did the right thing. Thanks for the story.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 14 years ago
ELICITED?

Quit trying to use words that you don't know their precise meaning. Elicit refers to autonomic responses. Explaining a definition to readers is learned behavior therefore operant. The word you're looking for is evoked.

deadsoondeadsoonover 13 years ago
Liked this one JPB

You get a lot of criticism from commentators.

All I can say is I dont write stories but I love reading them and yours are easy to read and I always get something from them.

Thanks for taking the time to write and post here.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
With a different ending I may have rated it 5 stars.

However, the ending is too harsh making Rob too much an unreasonable ass.

Patty didn't do anything to be ashamed of. All Patty did was to have a little fun; no harm in that. Nevertheless, Rob went off the deep end and refused to believe her and made a mountain out of mole hill.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Mole hill?????

DWornock If my wife dated another man behind my back for 3 months it would be a mountain not a mole hill. Get real....just having fun? That would be a deal breaker. Thanks for the read Bob. Jim

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
gave a 5 star because I saw that dwornock had commented on it.

5*****

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadover 12 years ago
5 for not getting a 1 from DWornock

That is an achievement in itself. Generally he finds sadistic pleasure in tearing down stories and authors and telling them he gave them a 1. Good Job JPB!!

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
for those who think itis ok to date while maiired

What part of LOVE, HONOR AND CHERISH allows for a partner to date someone else?

That said to handle the genitalia of someone other than your partner is not in the cards either.

If my spouse were to touch anyone else, either gender, in such a way that would be the end of US.

That is not my statement, it is the spouse's. I did not argue and have behaved for over 35 years, yes I have had offers. Some were blatent and some otherwise.

If you are going to make a promise you should be mature enough to keep it.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHICH LIE NOT TO BELIEVE

HIS? HERS? ROBS EYES. TK U MLJ LV NV

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Pattty Sluts Up

Thank you Bob for allowing your main character to have some balls. The wife did not deserve a second chance because she would have done it to him again eventually.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

again JPB did a guy with balls. 5

carvohicarvohiabout 11 years ago
Too too bad

Old Rob turned out to be a heartless worthless son of a bitch. He knew when he married her she had problems. Early in the story you announced he expected something sooner or later. He reflected on her promiscuity while they were in college. He knew he was marrying a basket case when he said I do! Then he had a job that required travel. Was he really that surprised when he found out something was up? It was like he married a girl addicted to coccaine, and every so often he left her with a line of the stuff out on the counter while he was out of town .Like she wasn't going to succomb? He owed it to himself and to her to try something else first beside divorce. Whatever happened to counseling? Hell he had a supervisor who wanted to jump in the sack with him! Didn't her company have some insurance for some kind of counseling? He married her knowing she was sick; he must have loved her once. Why would he cut her loose with a problem he knew she had? If he didn't owe it to her he owed it to himself to try to get her mind straight. Shit; he acknowledged she was one of the college whores, she had an emotional problem, and in the end he abandoned her. What a prick! He's no man; he's just a piece of shit.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
I Disagree With The Last Comment

Rob married Patti in spite of her past. But in the back of his mind he knew someday her promiscuity would possibly surface. If you remember he had doubts originally about marrying her. Well his doubts were correct. Patti started seeing someone and lied to Rob. He knew what he had to do and that was end a bad marriage. She cheated once and if his flight wasn't cancelled he wouldn't have found out and she would have kept on being a cheater.

Rob's not the bad guy. Patti was a whore waiting to surface and did what he had to do. DIVORCE THE CHEATING CUNT.

OH YEAH

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Carvohi

This assumes that people have no free will. She KNEW what he wanted, promised to be good...and broke her word.

Now, you can equate it to cocaine, but how is it that she went cold turkey for 5 years, if we are to believe the author? With that much 'healing' under her belt, she should have developed coping mechanisms sufficient to keep her on the straight and narrow.

Because your analogy was incorrect. He did NOT leave her alone in an apartment with a line of cock (sic). SHE, the girl who was cold turkey for years, CHOOSE to go out and FIND her line of cock.

If she had free will, she said yes to cheating.

If she was an addict, she WILLFULLY put herself into a crackhouse for cheaters...thinking she could 'be strong'. Yeah right!

Now, Rob's circumstances hasn't changed. He is still a man who has to travel. He does NOT have the option of staying home and sitting on top of his wife or attending constant counseling sessions to reintegrate her coping strategies AGAIN.

Besides, she SAYS she only messed around a little...but her word has been destroyed and she KNOWS that mentioning more than she has done will definitely destroy the marriage. So she has every incentive to lie and minimize...and she's a proven liar.

But to answer your one question: he already gave his 'addict' a chance to change her life. She didn't. Why should he waste any more time with a person who already had her chance?

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Very Convincing

JPB, you are soooo good at finding the right words to suggest to the hubby (and us) that just maybe she is honest and redemption is possible.

I married a tramp (a somewhat discreet tramp) because she said her baby was going to be mine. It wasn't but I had a talk with her about her past, how our future should be and proceeded to make a life for us. Like Patty, my wife was hot, sexy and insatiable and I did really have feelings for her. Fifteen years later I walked away. I talked to her, she was stunned that I was aware of her conduct off and on for years but I knew she was discreet and only active when I was away for one to three weeks a few times a year. Am I a cuck - NO, she was a fantastic wife, mother to a son that was mine and we were great together but one day she began to get careless and I confronted her...my talk, we swing together, date openly, you quit your conduct or we just call it a day...and, I was calm and easy with her. Decision, she would stop but I caught her less than a month later and that was it.

My point, Patty seemed to regret her actions, was remorseful and wanted a chance - well, Rob was more stable than I was and there were no children so - he was right.

Surprised Randy wasn't her new boyfriend - oh well!

Thanks.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
@carvohi - once upon a time

So there's this guy. He's young and foolish. He falls in with the wrong crowd. Some shit happens and he kills another guy in a fit of rage. Now he's a murderer. He serves his 20 years in jail and earns parole. He gets out and soon meets a woman and moves in with her. She learns that he is an ex-con and a murderer. She stays with him because he convinced her that he is reformed. Then one night she wakes to find his hands around her throat and she is gasping for air. He is also severely beating her. She lashes out and escapes.

Now, by your own twisted logic carvohi, her near-death is her own damn fault, and she deserves to die because she is a "worthless piece of shit" as you say for not going back to him and giving him another chance to kill her?

Fucking grow up and get your head out of your ass!

CybawulfCybawulfabout 10 years ago

I liked this story, now she can spread her gash and get that thrill she wanted now she has the divorce she has been talking up. 2nd thoughts your comments pretty much spells out that you were a cuck, being a good wife and shit doesn't negate you being a cuck, she fucked around on you, your a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finish

Now finish the story, what happen to him and her!? If not finished it's just a 2*

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
My favorite character

has to be Janis. She is mature, worldly, business minded and yet evinces a deep caring streak. She lodges in my memory and pushes this story to favorite status.

Krosis666, what a horrible analogy. There is a vast difference between 'cheating' and 'risking one's life'.

If you think cheating = murder, you need a serious mental reassessment. It is not equivalent except maybe inside your head.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Extremely well done!

Even if she wasn't lying, it's time to go. Dating his boss is a no-go unless she is the business owner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I would LOVE to see a part 2!

If my wife went out a date with another man, a real date and I found out, I'd divorce her. Whether they did anything else or not. If my wife were to kiss a man as though he was her boyfriend/mate, I'd divorce her. And I would have NEVER considered marrying a girl who fucked the first time we met. That is trouble with a capitol TROUBLE!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
great line

....Please Rob, let me explain."

"Go ahead Patty, there isn't anything good on TV anyway,...

Had to give it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck, I forgot to see who the author was before I started reading. Now I've got blue head.

Yeah, JPB loves to leave the story, and the reader, hanging. He's kind of perverted that way. When a shitty author does it you don't really care. But JPB is like the proverbial vixen that leads you up to her hotel room, drops her dress and panties as she enters the room, then smiles at you over her shoulder, and shuts the door in your face! Just plain fucked up if you ask me. I think he has commitment issues. If he finishes a story he has to choose how it ends, and he just can't handle the stress. So he doesn't. Prick! OK, a good writer, but still a prick!

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Thoughts

It doesn’t matter that “nothing happened” between her and Randy. What she ADMITS to is something happening that should NEVER happen with a married woman!

If it was so “innocent” she should have told him about her dates with Randy as soon as he got home from his trip, and when he blew up, which he surely would have, she should have broken things off with Randy never to be repeated.

And the fact that he knew her history is no blame on him. SHE knew her history as well, and knew how he felt about it, and still put herself into a situation that fed into her proclivities.

And Carvohi, I am usually a big fan of yours, but I can't disagree with you more with your criticism of Rob. As I said in the earlier part of my comment, she owed him an admission of what she did that first series of dates with Randy. That would have likely cleared things up early and they quite likely would still be together.

carvohicarvohialmost 9 years ago
Oh what the heck...

I've been called on the carpet for an old remark. Yeah I blamed JPB's protagonist for divorcing his 'troubled' wife. Here's my alibi and my mea culpa.

First I've been writing a ton of loving wives stories where the husband finds a way to 'rescue' his marriage and his 'sick' wife. Guess I got caught up in my own story lines. I didn't do that in my last story, and my next three won't see a rescuing husband either.

My mea culpa... I'm married and have been married to an ornery high strung hard head for years. One thing I'll say; she's been 'hit on' quite a lot. She's been 'hit on' by teachers when I taught, and she's been 'hit on' by lawyers and various business persons she and we have done business with. What has she done? We've left luncheons and business gatherings early because she got pissed. She's cussed one out right in front of a very important group. She's steered me away from certain men and situations when I saw something. She kneed one guy at a holiday dance once for 'groping'. She's told me every time! She's also made it crystal clear I'm not allowed to get into 'it'. In short, I've never had to deal with spousal dishonesty. It's easier to be theoretical when it's never happened to you. So I'm sorry I yanked JPB's protagonist's chain.

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 9 years ago
@carvohi

I still believe in reconciliation but only if it happens once,BTB is an easy way for revenge but does it make things better in the long run ? i don't think so,a one time mistake for a short time and if the woman is truely remorsefull (there are these days enough means to verify the honnesty of her remorse)

I think it takes a strong person to be able to forgive and not a wimp.OH and please let's not forget the men,the cheating kind i mean ,there are enough of them ;)

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 9 years ago
Consequences

You are responsible for your actions and their consequences. A person has a brain to make choices and Patty made a bad decision. She wouldn't have done what she did if Rob was standing beside her so why can she do it behind his back. Her actions do not pass the husband test.

In spite of some of the comments, I think Rob was more than fair. He married her on her word that her "wild" streak was over; she was the one that caused the problem. The fault lies with someone else according to the comments. Not to the slut that ignored and broke her wedding vows.

Personally I think Rob took the high road and didn't go for all out revenge or payback. Good on you Rob.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In a couple of months?

How about a year or two? No sane person divorces a cheating spouse and then just jumps into a relationship with another woman - ESPECIALLY if that woman is his boss. Talk about committing both professional and personal suicide! He needed to get the sour taste out of his mouth and date some other people before he fell into bed, love and marriage with his boss. That was just dumb.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
Well

It is a good story and was going along nice till almost the end, then the author seems to have reached a conclusion way to fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Divorce

Not suppose to date the boss. Can only led to big problems latter on...like DIVORCE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YEAH

super awesome....5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Non-Story

This is just a goofy story that made absolutely no sense to me. The whole premise of her going out with a guy for 3 months but "not cheating " is ludicrous. And the ending was pretty much a non event. All in all, just not "all that ".

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Don't marry a whore

Entertaining

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
Good For Him

The good guy wins, finally!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
question is

He knew she was pulling trains while they dated so why would he marry her.

Being sexually adventurous before they began being a couple is one thing...continuing after they were together is another

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Well hell

From an old man to a young man. Do NOT confuse a party girl with wife material. Pick a girl to marry the other girls call goody two shoes. Don't marry girls who are rumored to pull trains. Don't marry girls who are bi. Don't marry girls who have more sexual experience than you. Marry girls with a history of monogamy and a short history at that. Don't marry girls who do more drugs than you. Don't marry a drunk. Don't marry a flirt. Date ALL of those if you like. Just don't give them rings or make babies with them. And run the first time she lies to you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Also

if she WAS telling the truth, that's still plenty to divorce over.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
A COUPLE OF MONTHS,,,,,, SOON,,,,,,

putting off the inevitable seems ludicrous, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@Schwanze1

Amen.

If she's looking something on the side, then obviosuly something is missing for her in the relationship. Instead of talking with her husband about it and try to solkve it together, she chose to selfishly look for what she needed on the side. Going behind his back is enough for me to divorce her. Once the trust is broke the relationship is over.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Another idiot man.

Clear deceiving himself. Love her. Ha. If he loved her he would try to reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good

strong man to divorce her stinky ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
2*

Meh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He obviously loved her

Good to see he was strong enough to move on that kind of person would be untrustable.

Move on and be on the look out for someone you can trust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It looks like the cuckolds don't like the ending!

Also the dominant married women who feel that their body is theirs to use as they feel fit, don't like it. Well I say fuck them. Patty cheated. Just by dating the guy for 3 months was enough for me to divorce her. Then she let him finger her and she gave him a handjob. But the husband who knows her best really believes that she lied and actually fucked him. So he had to divorce her ass! Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
He wasn't a STRONG MAN

He was just a man. In all my years I have never known any man who would have put up with the bitch's shit, dating for 3 months! Ha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

For not wimping out...

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
With JPB

You win some , you lose some. This was a winner.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
the ending made sense

marrying someone like this in real life would not. You cant make a whore a housewife,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Husband didn't even try counseling

Hard to have any sympathy for him.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Needed a little more of what happened with Randy and Patty at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Idea not bad.

My problem always is with the comments. Maybe I shouldn't read them. Dear Annoymous, two of the finest women I have known resorted to sex for money. Not hard to imagine with all the bastards who abandon their families leaving them homeless and penniless. One of the women was so extraordinary I married her and shared her life for forty years till cancer got her. During that time we knew many upright puritanical wives who cheated and left their families. My wife was fiercely loyal, a great mom, and highly educated. I got lucky when I found her. You people out there should remember truth is stranger than fiction.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Randy isn't stupid.

You don't maintain a relationship with someone who cheats on their husband. No matter what they did together, she betrayed him more than enough. He made the right call.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Need to know more it was a very unsatisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pretty good story

She may not have had sex with him, but the emotional attachment and the physical things she did ... I would kick her out too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@SESTIM (5/21/10)

...takes JPB to task, saying that "Elicit refers to autonomic responses" [patently wrong] and that "The word you are looking for is evoked."

Under

Evoke vs Elicit -- What's the difference?

WikiDiff states "evoke is to cause the manifestation of something (emotion, picture, etc) in someone's mind or imagination, while elicit is to evoke, educe (emotions, feelings, responses, etc); to generate, obtain or provoke as a response or an answer."

Notice that "autonomic" has nothing to do with it.

Also that in defining elicit, the term evoke is used.

Finally, while WikiDiff purports to show the difference, it has furthered the notion that these words are difficult (impossible?) to differentiate.

I suggest that SELSTIM's comment would have been unwarranted even on a commercially produced book with professional editors. Even more out-of-place on a free amateur site.

Footnote. "elicit" is not related to "illicit" except by sounding similar.

Illicit means improper.

Seeing the naked cheerleader elicited illicit thoughts.

In this example, I would incline towards using evoke instead of elicit, since for me, it is a little more forceful.

Even better, would be to substitute provoke, which is even more forceful, plus has the negative connotation that neither elicit nor evoke has. So, you might elicit or evoke bad feelings or good feelings. But using provoke normally would not fit with good feelings.

Of course, this little discussion is maybe only interesting to those of us who don't have anything important to do.

In other words, who cares which word Just Plain Bob used?

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading again as the good JPB stories are worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I mean...

Was that her big defense?

"It was only 5 kinds of cheating, I swear I didn't do 10 kinds!"

If she thinks that's a good defense, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell her.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
He left girlfriend no excuses etc slimy shit suspected a lot didn't check wimp

Kept wimping out till end

Left Randy off

Not free till divorce

Don't fuck with married. Dear John letters and guy makes mistakes either accidentally or on purpose

Dead or seriously injured

No. divorced then fuck all you want

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story...

... but definitely unfinished. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
And?

So why not finish the story?

SAV12SAV12over 3 years ago
SHOULD HAVE FINISHED

I THOUGHT THE STORY WAS VERY GOOD, WHY DID YOU END IT IN SUCH A CRAPPY WAY? IT WAS RUSHED AND HE SHOULD HAVE GIVEN JANIS A FAIR SHAKE. I LIKE THAT JANIS WAS HIS BOSS. YOU COULD HAVE HAD HER INVOLVED MORE DURING THE DIVORCE TO ADD TO THE ENDING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The jig was up....

......and gone !!!

With her track record, this was a surprise how? It like the boy who cried “Wolf” and in the end the wolf ate the boy. In the case Rob wasn’t buying it, good for him !!!

Patty slit her own throat, going for the rush of excitement for 3 months, then caught dead to rights at the bar and waiting for the supposed divorce to be final. Is there a bridge for sale ?! Granted Rob divorced Patty, but she needs to pay dearly for it !!!!

“A hunting we will go, a hunting we will go......

As for Janis, with her history with Rob, time heals all wounds; then “Hell Yeah” !!!!!

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58over 3 years ago

That's it. Where is the end of this story?

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
UNFINISHED

You need to finish the story. 2*

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Thank you Bob for giving this man a backbone!!! Dump the lying whore!!!

JRandyJJRandyJover 3 years ago
Good Read!

A lot of people are complaining about the ending, I liked it. The only issue I see is the dude was a idiot for marring her in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another half story. But at least you do have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Honest, we didn't have sex"

Okay, let's forget the physical aspect. This woman has broken every OTHER vow. She forsook her man. She lied to him, disrespected him, had another man to emotionally cheat on. She literally had this man believing she was going to divorce her husband.

What CAN she do to earn forgiveness? She doesn't even seem remorseful. She's not owning her fuck up. If she can't even admit to cheating on her man, how can she win him back? She didn't offer him ANYTHING to show remorse or growth. She only came to him to make him hear her story and how his feelings are invalid because her feelings are that she didn't actually cheat. That's not a step towards forgiveness, that's blatant, "shut up and get over it already" attitude. And anyone with self respect would tell that woman to pound sand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I guess I'm rather confused, why did some feel the story was unfinished? Did they expect it to end with Rob 78 and in a coffin? It was a very good story as is and complete. Thank you Bob!

somewhere east of Omaha

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

OK, not bad but it is a standard cliché (missing the flight, go back, finds wife is cheating) and predictable.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars for a very familiar LW format from this author.

I really do not understand why the bimbo, cheating, skanks always try to explain why they really were not 'exactly' cheating. When in fact, they were 'EXACTLY' CHEATING the minute they went out with the asshole, played with and sucked his cock, let him suck her nipples and finger fuck her etc., etc., etc,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She played a stupid game and managed to lose.

That was the story. Apparently some think that unless all the banking and asset split details are included a story is incomplete. Guess unless they get the emotional payload of revenge the story leaves them with a sort of bluebells, like watching porn without the cumshot.

Why revenge against Randy? He was taking what he could get of something freely offered that he hoped to get more of and apparently walked away when he learned he'd been misled. Not much more to be asked of him.

This was a fast food burger of a story, not gourmet dining. Accept it for what it, and this author, is and if you don't like it go somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kind of a sad disappointing ending that seemed very extreme considering if all of the disclosed circumstances are really true. No trust, no faith, no polygraph, no counseling, no wants or desire to keep or try for a forever an ever to the moon and back loving relationship.

Seems like the a$$hole husband only had one thought, self interest of dumping the wife and screwing the boss!

We hate those kind of sad failure stories when one or all have their head up their a$$.

Sounds like real life………

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are you stupid? Sex or not - trust is shot. Only a PI wants to be always looking for a cheating wife and even he doesn't want it to be his. Thanks JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story with a proper ending. A wife being faithful to her husband or vice versa does not include just fucking. When she met him for planned dates (CHEATING), when she kissed him (CHEATING), when she allowed him to play with her tits, finger fucking her, jerking him off, all of that is (CHEATING). For some reason people on this site think that a married person has to fuck another before it’s (CHEATING). Bullshit, she was an unfaithful (CHEATER) many times over. Kick her ass to the curb.

Les

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Another Literotica wife that can't survive a week without sex and of course another husband who would never break his wedding vows. Patti's talk while trying to save her marriage, actually made things worse. She just didn't get it and apparently, her cheating definition was limited to intercourse. To have your wife flat out lie to you and then see her lovingly kissing another man, would be soul crushing. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this story. Another great work.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
More JPB plot salad.

I suspect that the author maintains the very high story output he’s shown over the years by having a huge list of plot elements and mixing and matching them and essentially filling out the story template.

There’s really just nothing interesting going on here.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

She fucked up for sure but I am not sure that it was divorce worthy since she didn't fuck him. He threw in the towel too soon which is a problem with marriages these days. She loved him which was reinforced by her pursuit of him. If ever a second chance was needed, it was here. I hope you sneak in a part 2.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I have had a change of heart on this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hell , what a whore .

Unbelievable he actually talked to this slut again .

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ironically Patty was probably being truthful given how she never said a Randy again. She has constructed a fantasy scenario in her head about leading the guy on and string him along, Kind of like a form of catfishing, misrepresenting her marriage. But given her wild past, the MC had lost all trust in her and the marriage died. Don't get me wrong, Patty definitely cheated, but her deception mixed in with her past left the MC no desire to fight for the marriage. She messed up big time.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I don't normally say this, but I'd like to see a sequel to this. She seems like a character that may undergo a fundamental change as a result of the divorce and then try to win her husband back. I can see her working to earn his trust again. Whether he gives it is a separate matter.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars and only because he divorced the skanky SLUT.

BUT

he knew what she was like BEFORE they got married, so he had no one to blame other than looking in the mirror.

To me the actual penetration sexual act is the least concerning part of this infidelity. The most important aspect of this cheating escapade is the 3 months of preparation and practice - even if it was just oral and fingers. She was trading up and preparing to dump the the old hubby - until she got caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think he was a dickhead. Why don't these idiots ever ask for a polygraph? Yes she went out and had some fun since he was away but she saved her real love for him. He was just a dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Patty stresses several times that she has never been in bed with Randy. But, knowing her former propensity for sex in unusual places, can we fully trust her that she did not have sex in the conventional sense? It is possible that in her strange vision of the concept of "having sex" and it is implied that it must necessarily be in bed and for the whole night, everything else - in the back seat of a car or in the toilet of a dance club - is not sex, but just innocent entertainment, not worth the attention and irritation of her husband...

Alvares1414Alvares141411 months ago

This one is dedicated to the anon below who made the stupidest comment of all, by saying the following:

"I think he was a dickhead. Why don't these idiots ever ask for a polygraph? Yes she went out and had some fun since he was away but she saved her real love for him. He was just a dickhead."

Congratulations on BEING the dickhead. Are you a cheater yourself? Because you're a walking red flag and should come with a warning label, telling you that you'll be cheating on any man who ever gives you a chance. Please stay single and fuck around; you don't deserve love

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What is the story here?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm struggling with the idea that he married her with her reputation and never mentioned it to her. But hey, this is fiction. If you read JPB you get JPB!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All kinds of unanswered questions on this one. Too many to say it was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You could do a Part 2 from her point of view so that you can answer all the questions you left unanswered.

FD45FD45about 2 months ago

Considering the current male female dynamic, he is a smart boy by putting a new relationship off.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories