Patty's 18th Birthday Ch. 03

Story Info
Home with Daddy then the boys show up,
8.7k words
4.27
49.7k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This work of erotic fiction contains filthy language and forced sex. This chapter also contains incest content. I write stories like this for self-gratification. If the idea of a young woman being used for others' sexual pleasure bothers you, then you shouldn't be reading the "non-consensual/forced sex" category. Or, as some of the other authors have said, "What are you doing here?" All characters are age 18 or older.

*******

Dr. Woods heard Patty come into the apartment. He'd been waiting up for her in his study. "It's 3 o'clock in the morning, Patty!" he was saying before he'd even seen her. "Where have you been! I've been worried..." His voice trailed off when he caught sight of her.

Patty's makeup was smeared, mascara and eyeliner had melted and run in streaks down her face. Globs of white, shiny gunk were in her hair. She didn't have a jacket and her shirt was torn -- she was holding it together, but one tit was sticking out. Her father could see hickeys and bite marks on it and that the nipple was swollen and puffy. Hickeys were all over her neck. The skirt was zipped but the button was missing so the zipper didn't want to stay up. "Oh, Patty!" he cried. "What's happened to you? Are you all right?"

Before he could get to her Patty broke down into convulsive sobs and started to sink toward the floor. Her father grabbed her, got an arm around her waist and held her up. He held her against his chest, grimacing from the feel of her stiff hair against his neck, and made comforting noises as she choked out her sobs.

"Oh, Daddy!" she cried through her puffy lips but could say no more.

"Were you raped, Patty?" he asked quietly.

"Oh, Daddy!" he cried again.

"Are you hurt? Oh, that was a stupid question," he added. "Do you want to go to a hospital?"

"Oh, Daddy!" she snuffled, "I don't want anybody to look at me. Can't you take care of me? Please, Daddy."

"Who did this to you? We should call the police."

Patty jerked backward, away from him, and cried "No! Don't! I don't want to talk to any cops!"

Dr. Woods wasn't anxious to have anyone else knowing about his daughter's experience anyway. She really did go out looking like she was asking for it tonight, and he knew that the police were likely going to find that she'd acted willing, at least. He had his reputation to consider, after all. "All right, all right," he said soothingly. "Let's get you a bath, and I'll give you a mild tranquilizer so you can get some rest. Come on to the bathroom."

The apartment was a luxurious one and the bathrooms were spacious, with garden tubs as well as enormous shower enclosures and bidets. Dr. Woods turned on the taps in the tub in Patty's bathroom then turned to her. "Let's get you out of these clothes, what's left of them." He unzipped and removed her boots, noticing that she wore no stockings under them. "How could you go out in this cold with your legs bare?" he fussed. "You're not a child!" Patty just keep sobbing. He slid the skirt's zipper down and it fell around her ankles. Her thighs were crusty with dried semen and he made a face of disgust. She wore no panties and her bare bald pussy lips were puffy and pendulous. The ruined shirt slid off her back and then she was naked, hunched over and still crying. Her body was covered with welts and bite marks and hickeys. Both nipples had obviously been chewed on. "What bastard could have done this to you?" he asked, not expecting an answer.

"The- the- there wuh wuh wuh wuh were three of them!" she wailed. "Three!"

'Well that accounts for the amount of cum that's all over her', he thought to himself. 'She went out of here looking like a little slut and now she comes home crying because she got treated like one.' He was not happy with himself for having thoughts like this -- she was his little girl -- but for all he knew she'd been fucking anybody in pants for years. "Here, baby, I'll help you into the tub. The water's nice and warm. Oh wait. Before you get in the tub, sit on the bidet so we can wash your bottom clean." He thought, 'lets get all the spunk out of your pussy before it ends up in the bathwater.' He directed the nozzle upwards into her pussy and ass, letting the warm water clean the reddened and swollen lips and the crack of her ass. "Now, into the tub."

Patty settled back in the tub, letting the water soothe her. Her father said, "I'll be right back, I'll go get you some medicine."

Patty used a washcloth with her honeysuckle-scented body wash and cleaned her arms which were bruised around the biceps. She washed her face and neck and dunked her head in the water before her father came back in. She went to wash her breasts but at the sight of them she began to cry again, this time softly, helplessly.

Dr. Woods returned and said briskly, "O.k., then. Here, take this pill. Here's a drink of water. Swallow it down like a good girl! There now, that's better. I brought you some brandy, as well. Go on, it's like medicine. It'll help quickly."

For the first time in months if not years, Patty meekly followed her father's directions, swallowed the pill then swallowed the brandy in one big gulp. It set her throat on fire. "Ugh!" she cried. "That's awful!"

"I know, I know," he said soothingly. "It's medicine. You'll start feeling better soon. Just soak in the tub. Try to forget what's happened to you. Would you like me to wash your hair, like I did when you were just little?" Without waiting for her to reply, he squirted shampoo into his hand and rubbed it into a lather before taking hold of her hair. Her scalp was sore from where her attackers had used her hair as leverage to get her where they wanted her, but her father didn't know that until she yelped.

"What?" he asked. "What's wrong?"

"They pulled my hair," she answered pitifully.

"I'll be more gentle," he soothed. He massaged her scalp, making soothing noises. "Is that better?" he asked.

"Yeah," Patty sighed." The brandy had already made her feel languid under her father's hands. "Will you rinse it?"

Dr. Woods brought the shower nozzle to the girl's head, softly rinsing the shampoo from her long blond tresses. Looking down at her face, seeing it free of makeup for the first time in who-knows-when she looked like the little girl he'd bathed, read bedtime stories to, and taught to tie her shoes, among other things. Then she raised herself up a little in the tub and her enormous boobs broke the surface of the bubbles on the bathwater. "Oh, Christ," he thought, "she isn't a little girl any more. Where in the hell did she get a rack like that?" His wife had not been so well-endowed. Without thinking, he reached a hand down into the water and cupped a heavy melon in his hand, judging the weight.

"Daddy?" Patty questioned. "What are you doing?"

He quickly covered. "I need to check you for injuries, baby. It won't hurt, I promise. Do your breasts hurt?"

"Well yes, they hurt!" she responded shortly. "What do you think?! They bit them, didn't they?"

Her flippant tone, as well as the pouty mouth he'd grown so accustomed to seeing, stoked the anger he thought he'd stuffed. "Don't talk to me that way, young lady. I'm your father, I'm a doctor, and I'm trying to help you." He paused, not moving the hand cupping her tit, then went on, "I told you not to go out looking like a tramp, but you didn't listen." Then he slid the hand to the bottom of the other breast.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I know you did. I just wanted to dance. That's all I wanted to do..." her voice drifted off. "They danced with me."

"Did you drink?" he asked, gently caressing her breast, lifting it above the bubbles.

"No, Daddy! I wore the wristband! I only drank Diet Coke!"

"Easy," he soothed. "Does this feel good?" She nodded. "I'm going to check down your belly and your bottom, see if I can feel any cuts." 'Jesus! What am I doing? I want to fuck my own kid!" But he knew that he'd wanted to do just that for several years. She was a stunning beauty, and he was a man, after all. His fingers probed her labia, his brain registering that her lips were puffy and bare of pubic hair. 'When did she do that?' he wondered. "How about this?" he murmured, his fingers gently separating the lips.

"It feels fine, Daddy," she said. "Nothing like the stuff they did. They hurt me, Daddy." Breaking into fresh tears, she cried, "They took my cherry, Daddy!"

"You were a virgin?" he asked, incredulously. "Oh my God, baby! I'm so sorry that your first time had to be so awful." 'And I'm so sorry that it wasn't me that had the pleasure,' he thought.

"Let's finish getting you washed up and out of the tub," he went on briskly. He slid his hand down one leg, back up the other, and through her nether lips again. Sliding his slippery hands up her sides, brushing the mountainous melons that graced his daughter's chest, and under her arms, "Up we go," lifting her up to stand. "Be careful stepping out, honey." He grabbed a thick towel from the warmer and wrapped it around her. "Here, honey. Just wrap yourself up in this." He grabbed another, and coaxed her into her bedroom where he sat her down on her bed. With the other towel he dried her hair then dropped to the carpeted floor. Starting at her feet, he dried her skin thoroughly, working his way up her legs slowly. When he got to her thighs he began finding bruises. "Oh," he said mournfully. "Look, here, you're hurt," and he kissed the bruise. "Remember when I used to kiss your booboos, honey?"

"I remember, Daddy," she said. "When I'd skin my knees."

"Yes," he said quietly from where he was kissing the tender flesh at the back of her knee -- where there was no bruise -- and giving it a lick with a pointed tongue.

"Oh, handprints," he moaned, placing his warm hand softly over the bruised inner thigh before planting some soft kisses there. His hair brushed the lips of her pussy as he switched back and forth from one creamy white thigh to the other. "Let me dry your bottom, darling," he murmured. "I'll be gentle, I promise. You'll feel better soon." He raised her knees so he could get access to her asscheeks with the towel. Bitemarks and hickeys there as well. He gently kissed them as well, giving little licks when he could unobtrusively.

"Oh, thanks Daddy," Patty sighed. "I feel better already."

"Can you roll over onto your stomach, baby? I have some ointment here that I'll put on all the marks they left on you." He paused. "How many were there?"

"Three," she told him again, turning over. Her perky little butt was now on display and he feasted his eyes on the beautiful peach-shape, even decorated with the handmarks, bites, and hickeys that those three lucky bastards had left on his rebellious little darling. His hands began smoothing medicated lotion scented with lavender into the skin of her legs, massaging her flesh as he went. At the tops of her thighs he let his thumbs edge down into the warmth of her pussy, gently caressing the puffy outer lips while the rest of his fingers worked on the glorious cheeks of her young ass. "How does that feel, baby?" he asked quietly.

"Oh, Daddy, it feels so good," she said, her face turned to one side, her hair spread out across her back and the pillows. She looked like a goddess, albeit one that had been abused by a god. "Don't stop."

"I'm not going to stop, baby. Daddy wants you to feel good all over." Parting the cheeks of her ass he slid his fingers down into the furrow, oiling it up just in case he could get in there after a while. Always thinking, was Dr. Woods. He gently prodded at her tiny anus, wondering if it had been plundered. If it had, there was no evidence of it. "Maybe that's the virginity I get to take," he thought.

After caressing the ripe flesh of her rump he moved on up her back and sides, spending some time on the sides of both breasts where the flesh pooched out from under her chest. He massaged her shoulders before whispering next to her ear, "Baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," she sighed contentedly.

"Will you roll over for me?"

"Yes, Daddy. Where's the towel so I can cover myself?" she asked before turning.

"Baby, you don't have anything I haven't seen many times before. I'm a doctor, remember? Besides being your father. Anyway, I need to take care of your bruises and bite marks. Booboos, remember?"

"Okay, Daddy," she answered, rolling onto her back. Her enormous boobs thrust up from her chest with no sign of sag. He'd never seen more beautiful tits. But he again started at her feet and worked his way up. This time when he reached the apex of her thighs he could see moisture glistening on her inner pussy lips and he stole a moment or two caressing the girl's pussy. As he massaged her lower abdomen he used one thumb, then the other, to roll her little clit around. Her thighs spread open a little at his ministrations and a moan escaped her lips. "She's getting ready," he thought. "When had he decided to fuck his 18-year-old daughter", he wondered.

His hands approached her mountainous mammaries. "Baby, I don't want to hurt you, but your breasts have been abused and need attention. I'll be as gentle as I can."

"I trust you, Daddy," she answered. "You're making me forget all about how they hurt me."

For her titflesh, he shifted to a warming oil which he knew from experience would stimulate her nipples which would require his "kisses" to soothe. He was gentle on the boobs, laying both palms against her skin, pushing gently to shove each gorgeous melon around on her ribcage. 'God, they're fantastic,' he thought. He smoothed the flesh up and down, side to side, especially enjoying the sight of them squashed up against each other. 'So fuckable.'

His rigid prick was really hurting, contained in his khakis. He shifted it around some and groaned a little.

"Daddy?" Patty asked. "Is something wrong?"

'Here goes nothing,' he thought. "Patty, after your horrible experience tonight, you must know about arousal in a man. I'm uncomfortable, is all."

"You mean you...? You mean your... your thing is hard?"

"Yes, Patty, that's what I mean. But it's not a thing, it's a penis. Or you can call it a prick, or a cock, or a dick."

"But you said...but you shouldn't be..but you're my father!" she exclaimed. "You're a doctor!"

"Yes, I'm both of those things," he replied, "but I'm also a man and you're a beautiful, young, desirable woman. I can't help but be aroused." He paused. "We're almost done. Then I can go take a cold shower," he muttered, loud enough for the girl to hear. He raised his hands to her collarbones and shoulders, massaging down her arms. Then her neck, her lovely throat, which he kissed thoroughly, murmuring soothing words against her skin. She shivered.

"Daddy," she said haltingly.

"Yes, Patty," he answered, hoping that he hadn't ruined his chances of successfully seducing his daughter. If he didn't get it done tonight, he'd never get it done, and he knew it.

"Um, my nipples hurt. Those boys really hurt my nipples. Do you think you can make my nipples feel better before you quit?"

'Eureka!' he thought. He knew he'd have her now. "Well, sure," he said. "I'll kiss them and make them all better."

Bobby and Lupo had ditched Tom, who had to get back to his taxi-driving. They had visited a shady all-night locksmith and had a door key made from the putty Bobby had pressed Patty's key into. "All right, then," Bobby said. "We're all set. Let's go have a couple of beers. Give everybody a chance to get sound asleep before we pay the good doctor and his penthouse -- and his delicious daughter's pussy -- a visit."

Dr Woods slid his body up next to Patty so she'd feel his cock against her thigh, and lowered his lips to one of her luscious, puffy nipples. Teeth impressions were still visible on the delicate skin and he knew that total gentleness was the only thing that might work. Slowly, he laid the flat of his tongue on a nipple, lapping at it like a kitten drinks milk. He swirled the tip around her aureole then the nipple itself, poking the nipple repeatedly. He performed the same routine on the other nipple. Back and forth, lapping, licking, and pointing his talented tongue. "How's that?" he asked quietly against the skin of her tit.

"mmmm" was her only response so he began suckling gently on her nipples. Ever so gently, moving back and forth between the two orbs, his hand gently holding the breast he was tonguing. He could see Patty's pelvis out of the corner of his eye. It was beginning to thrust upwards. He was getting to her. He allowed himself a small groan when he shifted against her leg, then a gasp against the sensitive skin of her breast. "God," he swore quietly.

"Daddy, are you all right?" Patty asked, without opening her eyes.

"Baby, my penis is aching. I have to let it out of my pants while I finish you up." He unzipped his pants. "Oh, that feels better," he sighed as his cock sprang free. He stroked it with his hands then let it lie across the girl's thigh as he went back to suckling at her tits.

"Can I touch it, Daddy?" Patty asked.

Deviously, he replied, "Are you sure you want to do that, baby? I mean, it would feel really good to me if you could, but you've been through a horrible ordeal tonight."

"But they forced me, Daddy. You're not forcing me. You've been making me feel better after everything. Maybe I can make you feel better." She rolled toward him, her hand reaching down to hold his cock.

He groaned out loud. "Oh, baby, just stroke it a little. That'll make it feel better. Up and down, that's right." 'I've got this,' he thought, taking a few more laps on her nipples before moving up to nuzzle her neck. His hand stole down her body to where her hand moved on his dick and laid over it, pressing it and folding her fingers around his shaft. "Up and down," he repeated. "You can hold it a little tighter. Yeah, that's it. Oh, Patty, you're making me feel so much better. Thank you so much." He went back to sucking and nibbling on her nipples, stroking and squeezing the massive mammaries. The girl was breathing faster all the time.

Raising his head and moving his hand to the side of her face, he asked huskily, "Patty, can I kiss you?"

She looked into his eyes. What was happening between her and her father was wrong and she knew it. But it all felt so good, and so different from what had happened to her earlier that night. Her head was swimming. "Yes, Daddy."

The good Doctor Woods, fast becoming a genuine shitheel and knowing it, pressed his lips to his daughter's, and thrust his tongue into her mouth. He edged his body over hers and laid one of his legs between her thighs. He removed her hand from his cock and allowed the head to press against her swollen clit. Her tongue entered his mouth and she moaned. Her hips were thrusting upwards in a regular rhythm. Her father nudged her legs farther apart and moved into the open upside-down vee as he continued his passionate kiss. Grasping his cock he pressed its head into her slit, found the opening, and pressed it home. Against his lips, Patty gasped and tried to speak.

"Oh, my God!" he exclaimed. "You feel so terrific! Your pussy is so hot and so wet." Giving shallow thrusts that rubbed against her g-spot, he went on, "Tell me it feels good to you, too, baby. You like it, right?" (Not caring much. His prick was in his daughter's almost-virginal cooze and he was taking possession.)

"Yes, Daddy," she answered. "I didn't know how good it could feel. You're so much better than those men that raped me. Keep going, Daddy. Do me harder. Do me faster."

He was more than willing to give her what she asked for. He pistoned in and out of her slick tunnel, pounding the young cunt with his ramrod. He moved one hand between their bodies and started rubbing her clit with his thumb. "Come on me, baby. Come on. Give your Daddy's cock all your cum. Come on, Patty, push your little pussy up against me. Push. Push. Push, honey. Oh, God. Put your hand down and play with my balls, Patty! My cum's boiling around in them right now, just about to shoot up into your fucking puss. Oh my God. I've never had a pussy this good, baby."