Patty's 18th Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no," Dr. Woods replied, resuming his position on the bed, "Leave her alone. You've done enough." He lowered his face into Patty's bald cooze.

"Good choice, doc." Bobby got back on the mattress, moved in behind the doctor and pressed his body forward and down with a hand between his shoulderblades. "Eat up!" He slapped the ass in front of him once, twice, again and again. Dr. Woods' back end reddened and he struggled to free himself but Bobby gripped the back of his neck and his hips holding his legs against the mattress. "Easy, just eat up! Hell, man, I can smell her cunt from here. You're not goin' anywhere." He paddled the rosy flesh before him some more, watching it bounce away from his hand. Switching to rubbing and pinching, he separated the cheeks and considered the puckered brown place between them. He spat on it and stuck a finger in. The doctor bucked and jumped and yelled out in surprise.

"Oh, shut up, man." Bobby spat again and added a second finger. "Ya want my fuckstick in there without any preparation? Shit! I'm trying to make it better for ya!" He slid the two fingers in and out, pulling on the sphincter ring, gripped his shaft and put the head against the opening and pushed it in past the ring.

Dr. Woods screamed, then Patty screamed, not knowing what was happening. Lupo was still holding her head on his prick. Bobby inserted another inch or two into, thrusting slowly into the doc's rectum. "I toldja to shut up, ya fucker! Just gimme that ass and keep on with your muff divin'!" Then, "Mmmph! Man, that feels good. Good and tight. I ain't had an ass this tight in years. You've got a great ass, doc! Mmmph, unh, unh, unh." He picked up the pace until he was balls-deep. He brought both hands to the other man's hips and held them as he fucked him harder, causing the doctor's body to move back and forth.

"Ack!" the doc exclaimed, "God! Oh, God, stop! Please God, stop! It hurts! Argh," he gurgled. He continued to struggle, using his arms to push up and back. Bobby just hunched over the other man's back like a dog mounts a bitch and shoved three fingers into Patty's cunt.

"Do I have to do (thrust!) everything around here (thrust)? Put your mouth back to work or Lupo'll spit-roast ya. Know what that means? It means he'll come over and skullfuck you while I'm fuckin' your ass!" He paused, rotating his hips around, poking his cock into different spots in the doc's back door. Now get back to it!"

Lupo, excited by what was happening at the other end of the bed, took new interest in Patty's mouth. He tapped her cheek. "Hey, sweetheart. Tighten up your lips and suck harder!"

The Ecstasy in the beer had gotten to Patty and she was feeling slutty at both ends. The slick surface of Lupo's shaft sliding between her lips made her feel so sexy. Watching as his hairy abdomen approached and receded from her face, and when he held her mouth tight around the root of his member she used her tongue to caress his ball sack. That caused Lupo to groan. "Jesus!" he said, pulling her off his dick, "do that some more, cunt! Suck on my balls! Take 'em in your fuckin' mouth!" Patty's lips were swollen and reddened and looking at them turned Lupo's crank even more. He couldn't take any more fooling around; it was time to fuck! Gathering Patty's hair in one hand and gripping her chin in the other he speared her mouth with his rigid fuckstick and drove down into her throat. She gulped and sputtered, trying to take all of him. Saliva ran from her mouth down her chin and onto the mounds of her boobs, making her look like a total cumdump.

Patty's pussy was beginning to spasm under her father's mouth. He wasn't being as talented as before but he was still stimulating her. His tongue and lips worked on her snatch and he had three fingers buried in her hole, fucking in and out. She was moaning and groaning and her pelvis was twisting. Dr. Woods withdrew his fingers, stuck both arms under her thighs, lifted and pushed her knees up toward her chest. Her pussy and ass were fully displayed now, like a pussy buffet.

Bobby's hands had been feverishly wandering as he fucked the doctor's asshole: in Patty's pussy, on the back of Dr. Woods' head encouraging his movements in cuntlicking and pinching and smacking Patty's ass cheeks. He began to pound his thrusts and brought his right hand under the doc's belly to grip his cock. He smiled at the doctor's electric reaction to having his hardon grabbed by the man fucking his ass. He screamed. Bobby and Lupo laughed.

"Oh, Doc!" Bobby crowed. "You're all excited! Who knew you'd like having my meat in your ass?! Oh man, your dick feels so hot. You wanna come, dock? Huh?" The speed of his thrusting picked up and he jerked the cock in his hand hard and fast.

Lupo was grunting as he continued his assault on Patty's mouth. He'd started in on her tits again, mauling, squeezing, pinching, yanking, twisting, manically slapping at the melons. His other hand was still tangled in her hair using it to drag her head up and down. Patty was dizzy, but could feel her climax building low in her belly.

Dr. Woods felt like he was in some kind of nightmare. This couldn't be real, could it? He was sucking on his little girl's juicy cunt and fucking her with his fingers. His ass was on fire with another man's dick thrusting into it, having torn his anus, and his own turgid member was being manipulated by that man's hand. And it felt good. He could feel his balls tightening up and knew that he would come soon. And Patty's clit was hard and huge, twitching under his lips. Her cunt was tight against his fingers. He knew she was going to cum. He tongued her asshole then jammed a thumb into it. It tipped her over the edge and she came hard, her body thrashing and her back arching. One of her hands came up, slapped Lupo's ass then dug her fingernails into it.

In a chain reaction, Patty came, then Lupo, shouting, "Oh, fuck! I'm cummmmmmmmmming in your hole, baby cunt! Swallow that jizz, cumslut! Swallow it all down! Ugh, ugh, ugh, unh, unh, unh, UNH!"

Patty's orgasm against the doctor's face and hands caused him to bury his face in her soaking wet slot and his grunts and groans were muffled by her sloppy quim. His cock exploded in Bobby's hand, shooting spurts of cum under his chin and splatted onto the girl's pussy. The contractions in his rectum gave Bobby the last thing he needed to bust his nut inside it, and he arched his back with one last thrust and a satisfied howl. The four of them collapsed in a sweating pile, breathing hard and twitching.

Dr. Woods was the first to extricate himself, throwing Bobby's limbs off and standing upright. He grabbed a t-shirt from the floor and held it in front of his penis in a laughable display of modesty. "Patty!" he ordered. "Get up! Get away from them!" He took her bathrobe from a hook by the door and held it toward the bed.

Patty had more trouble getting out of the bed than her father had. Lupo's heavy body was laying across her chest and she said, "Daddy! I can't get out!" Dr. Woods grabbed one of Lupo's arms and dragged him off of his daughter, who scrambled to her feet. Her father wrapped the robe around her and led her out of the room. Over his shoulder, he said, "I want you out of here immediately. You've gotten what you came for."

Bobby, still lying on Patty's bed in post-coital bliss, had to agree. They'd gotten everything they'd come for and then some. 'oh, yeah,' he thought, 'we cummed and cummed and cummed! Plus cash!'

"Man, what a night!" he said. Lupo agreed. They both got their clothes on, and with the pillowcase full of loot left the apartment after delivering a threat. Bobby waved his phone, saying, "Doc, if you decide to grow some balls and think about reporting this, you should know that I have video of you between your daughter's legs, your ass bouncing up and down, fuckin' like there was no tomorrow. She's squealing like a pig and you're gruntin' like one. Got it?"

Dr. Woods said nothing, only watched the door close behind the two men. He and his daughter had a lot to deal with. He could only hope that their current relationship would stay the same.