Patty's 18th Birthday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty was thoroughly worked up and her pussy was clutching and clenching on her Daddy's cock and she could feel an orgasm building in her belly. "Daddy, daddy! Oh, I'm gonna cum! Gimme your fuckin' cock! Shoot your spunk into me, Daddy! I want it! Give it to me! Aaaaaaargh! Dooooooo meeeeeee!"

Dr. Woods felt Patty's cunt contract on his shaft and he thrust his cockhead up against her cervix before starting to shoot his load. His balls felt like they were exploding and the spunk shooting through his ramrod felt like lava. "Ahhhhh. Unh. Unh. Unh. Here it comes. It's coming. I'm cumming! I'm cumming in your cunt, baby! Aaaaaah!" His back arched as he bellowed toward the ceiling, then he collapsed next to his daughter on the bed.

"Well, well, well," came a voice from the bedroom doorway. "What have we here? Looks like some Daddy-daughter fuckery to me, Lupo. What's it look like to you?"

Patty and her father lurched upward in shock at the sound of Bobby's voice. "Who are you?" Dr Woods demanded. "What are you doing here? Get out of my apartment! Now!"

At the same time, Patty shrieked. "Oh, no! What are you doing here? Oh, God! You're not going to hurt me again, are you? Oh, Daddy," she beseeched her father. "Don't let them hurt me again."

It took Dr. Woods' mind a moment or two to process what he was hearing and seeing -- since most of his brains had recently been south of his waist. "What? What? Wait. These are the ones who... How did you get in here?" he demanded again.

"Key," Bobby said, holding it up. "So what's up? Guess it's not your dick, doc. At least not right now. Judging by the cum that's leakin' out of your little girl's twat, you're not ready to get it up again yet. Lupo, how about keepin' an eye on these two naked fuckers -- ha ha -- while I take a look around. I just know I'm gonna find some goodies here. Talk amongst yourselves," he finished before leaving the room. Dr. Woods started to rise and Lupo silently raised a gun and pointed it in his direction. The doctor retreated. Patty started scrambling around, trying to get a sheet up around her and Lupo said only "Stop." She did, and sat back wide-eyed. She put a hand on her father's bicep. He just looked at her.

Bobby went first into what was obviously a man's bedroom. 'Apparently the doc's not married presently,' he thought. On the nightstand he found a watch that looked expensive. Removing a pillowcase from the bed, he dropped the watch into it as he moved toward what he thought was a closet. But it was not just a closet, it was a walk-in closet that led to a bathroom. In the closet he briefly admired the doctor's suits and shoes before turning his attention to a dresser, on top of which was an ornately carved box. Opening it, he found the doctor's watch collection as well as several sets of cufflinks and tieclips. All of these he dropped into the pillowcase. After poking around behind the array of dress shirts he discovered the safe that he knew would be here somewhere. 'Time to go talk to the doc,' he thought to himself.

Returning to the girl's bedroom he stopped next to Lupo and, noticing the gun in the other man's hand, he asked, "What's goin' on, man?"

"Nothin'", Lupo replied. "They're bein' good so far. The slut's cunt is lookin' good to me even if it'd be sloppy seconds after her pops. Waddya think?"

"Maybe, maybe," Bobby responded. "But first, doc, you need to give me the combination to that safe in your closet."

"There's nothing in that safe that you could get anything for," Dr. Woods said boldly. "My jewelry's not in the safe."

"No, I think I found your jewelry -- some fine watches and cufflinks. And you've got some real expensive artwork around here but it'd be too hot to move. So that leaves whatever's in the safe. Give me the combination, or something unpleasant's going to happen to you and your daughter. For her, some more unpleasant things." He paused. "So? What is it?"

"Daddy," Patty said quietly, "give them the combination! I don't want them to get at me again! Tell them what it is."

"No. The only things in that safe are important papers."

Bobby stood quietly for a moment. "OK, have it your way. Doc, get between your little girl's legs and eat her pussy. I wanna watch."

Both Patty and her father said "No!" at the same time.

"Ok.," Bobby replied, "Either combination, or cunt-licking. You decide."

"Daddy! Give it to them! They'll hurt me again!"

"All right, all right, I'll tell you. It's 12-11-10."

"Lupo, go see, will ya? I think I need to keep an eye on these two. Here's the bag."

After Lupo left the room, Bobby approached the side of the bed and stood close by Patty's head. "Move over here," he said. "Now."

Patty scooched closer to him. Dr. Woods said nothing as Bobby lowered his zipper. 'Jesus,' he thought when Bobby brought his cock out of his pants, 'that's a big dick!'

"Suck my cock, babycunt," he said. "Suck it good." Patty looked at him helplessly, then at her father who only shrugged shamefacedly and said nothing.

"If I do, will you leave the rest of me alone?" she asked.

'God, this chick can't still be naïve after the night she's had! This has got to be an act for her old man's sake.' Out loud, he replied, "Sure, baby. I've had about enough sex for one night anyway. Just give me some head while Daddy watches." After a pause he went on, "But pops, I think you need to get the rest of your clothes off. Your dick looks stupid hangin' out there by itself." Not getting the desired reaction from the doctor he raised the pistol and aimed it at the man's nose.

Dr. Woods had lost his erection when the intruders made themselves known so his dick was looking kind of pitiful, lying there on his thigh soft and defenseless. He unbuttoned his waistband and shucked off his jeans and boxers.

"That's better. Now, you," to Patty, "open up." With the end of his pistol he prodded at her lips.

After a beseeching look at her father and a fearful glance at Bobby's cock Patty reluctantly opened her lips and took the cockhead into her mouth. Bobby admired the girl's gorgeous funbags, topped with the luscious pink nipples which were decorated with the hickeys and bitemarks that he and his pals had left her with as reminders of the fun they'd had. He prodded them with the gun barrel.

"Hey, pops," Bobby said in a conversational tone. "Are ya disappointed that you didn't get to pop her cherry? What were ya waiting for? She was so goddamned hot! It looked like you were making up for lost time when we got here. How does it feel, fuckin' your own kid? Huh." To Patty, "Come on, cunt, I wanta feel ya suckin' on it! Get with it."

Patty rolled her tongue around on Bobby's shaft and sucked a couple of inches in her mouth. She glanced at her father from the corner of her eye and could see that he was watching her. He seemed to be watching her mouth where Bobby's cock was sliding between her lips. It kind of turned her on. 'Maybe I am a dirty girl, like they said...' she thought.

Bobby didn't seem to have much interest in the halfhearted blow job but he followed Patty's gaze at her father and Dr. Woods' intense expression. He also noticed that the doctor's dick was stirring. He barked at Patty, "Hey, slut! I said get with it! Suck!" His hand slapped one of her big tits then pinched a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making Patty jump and yelp around his cock. Her ministrations got more enthusiastic and the sound of sucking filled the room. Bobby snagged his fingers in her long blond hair and thrust his ramrod all the way into her mouth, his balls slapping against her chin. "There! Now you've got all ten inches to work on! Take it!"

Dr. Woods shifted uncomfortably. "Stop it," he said quietly. "Oh, Patty." 'How many cocks have you sucked?' he wondered. His dick hardened and he looked down at it, ashamed.

Lupo returned to the room. "Well, a party," he said calmly. "Cleaned out the safe," he said to Bobby, lifting the pillowcase. "Lotsa cash. Lots. Maybe fifty grand."

Bobby was grunting, hunched over Patty's head, skullfucking her. "Good," he managed.

Patty was slobbering and choking, unable to get any air. She beat against Bobby's thighs. But the delicious friction of his dick against her lips, her tongue, the tissue of her throat was making her hot. Her slit began to moisten and her hips to twitch. Then Bobby yanked his cock free of her mouth, fisted it and began to spurt thick ropes of cum on her face and chest and into her still-open mouth. "Oh, yeah, baby!" he shouted. "That feels so fuckin' good! There! Take that spurt on your pretty face! Your lips are so pink and puffy from bein' wrapped around my fuckstick! Oh, you're such a cumdump!" Finally spent and with his hands braced on his knees, he grunted, "Let me get my breath a minute, man. Oh fuck she's so hot."

Dr. Woods broke in, "So now you can leave. You've got what you wanted, so why don't you get out of here."

"Oh, we're goin', we're goin'," he said, "but not just yet." To Lupo, "Let me see the bag."

Lupo handed over the pillowcase and strolled around the bed. "Nice hard-on, doc," he said. Then he reached Patty and took a few moments to smear the jizz around on her face. He scooped some up on his fingertip and brought it to her mouth. "Clean it up." Patty sucked his finger into her mouth then played over it with her tongue. "Mmmm," she hummed.

Bobby came back into the room with four bottles of cold beer. "Got these outta your fridge, doc," he said. "Here. Have one." Lupo took one and knocked back a big swig from the bottleneck.

Dr. Woods didn't seem to know what to do. He looked at the cold bottle in his hand as if he'd never seen one before. Without thinking, he took a drink and distractedly patted his daughter's thigh.

Beer bottle in one hand, Lupo was using his other hand to play with Patty's magnificent rack, lightly slapping first one tit then the other so that they moved back and forth, sometimes bumping into each other, sometimes swaying away from each other. He began slapping the underside of each massive mammary. Now they bounced up and down and side-to-side, sometimes bumping against her chin. Dr. Woods was mesmerized by his little girl's boobs sliding around on her chest. Now and then Lupo pinched a nipple and the doc's cock twitched. He'd finished his beer and it was making his head buzz. What he'd done with his daughter, he knew how wrong it was, but man, it had felt so good.

Bobby brought the last beer over to the bed. He slid one hand under Patty's head, lifting it so she could drink from the bottle. "Drink it," he ordered and handed the bottle to Lupo. "Wash that cum down!" Patty obeyed. Lupo didn't stop until she'd finished the beer. He threw the empty bottle away then pressed the head of his semi-erect cock to the girl's puffy lips. "Get me hard," he grunted.

"Please," Patty pleaded. "No more, please."

Lupo slapped Patty's cheeks with his hardening cock: right, left, right, left, right. Then he slapped it on her forehead, both eyes, cheekbones, nose: slap slap slap slap slap slap. "Hey," he said. "I like that." He lifted his dick up against his belly then dropped it onto her face. Whack! "Open your fuckin' cumdump mouth!" This time he emphasized the demand with an openhanded slap to her cheek that brought tears to her eyes. She opened her lips to the large mushroom-shaped head of the angry-looking cock Lupo held to her face.

Bobby said, "Drink up, Doc. I've got something for you to do while Lupo's getting some head from your cumslut baby girl."

Dr. Woods still sat dejectedly on the foot of the bed, Patty's sometimes struggling feet near his hip. Dully, he answered, "What do you want now?" Doc noticed a buzzing sensation in his veins. 'The beer didn't do that,' he thought. "What did you put in that beer?"

"I figured you and your little slut daughter could use some artificial excitement if we were all gonna have a good time, so I gave both of ya a little Ecstasy. Your babygirl had some earlier, and she seemed to get pretty frisky! I'm tellin' ya. You shoulda seen her, fuckin' and suckin' like nobody's business. She took it up the twat a few times, gave all of us head, she gave up all of her cherries. And cumin? She came like a geyser! Creamin' all over the place." He paused. "I tell ya, she really got off on havin' her pussy ate out. Take a look at that pussy, Doc! See those lips, all pink and slick? A bald baby pussy, her hole winkin' at ya. She's getting' wet, Doc! She's a dirty little fucktoy, Doc! Look at that wet hole!"

The doctor sat listening to Patty's slurping, slobbering noises from where she was sucking on a giant cock, deepthroating it like she'd been cocksucking for years. Hell, maybe she had been, for all he knew. Her mother was a slut, maybe it was in her genes. He couldn't stop himself from doing what Bobby was suggesting so he was staring at his daughter's shaved mound. Shaved, like a slut. Her clit was visible, rising up from the top of her slit, begging for attention.

"Ok, Doc. That's what I want you to do. Go get that pussy -- do some munchin'! She's fuckin' beggin' for it, man! Why shouldn't you be havin' some of the fun?"

Dr. Woods' mouth fell open. "You have to be joking!" he said. "Why on earth would I do that? That's disgusting!"

"Disgusting? Hell, when we got here you'd just finished fuckin' the girl! Your dick was still shiny with cuntjuice! Goin' down on her's no more disgustin' than ballin' her!" He paused, removed the gun from Lupo's hand, and went on, "Besides. It ain't like you've got a choice. Get to it, or your little girl, the cunt, is gonna be fatherless." He waggled the gun around in the doctor's face. "Oh, go on," he finished playfully. "You know you wanna!"

He did want to, Dr. Woods thought. He was dying to stick his face into his daughter's snatch, lap up her juice, tonguefuck her twat, and suck her clit up into his mouth. He wanted to grip her asscheeks in both hands while he slobbered into her bald pussy. 'What the hell,' he rationalized, 'it's not like I'm going to be hurting her. She's been plenty hurt already.' He glanced over his shoulder at Bobby, then at Lupo, whose ass was flexing as he thrust in and out of his daughter's slobberhole. Finally, he turned toward his daughter, took her ankles in both hands and spread her legs apart. Her pussy glistened invitingly and he swallowed in anticipation. Her musky scent was strong and it pulled him in towards her core. 'Oh, God! Look at that luscious snatch. I'm going to eat that pussy up!' He knelt between her knees and dropped his face down into the soaking-wet twat invitation.

At the same time as he moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm," Patty squealed around the big sausage in her mouth and thrashed her legs, trying in vain to get her thighs together. With her free hand she slapped at her father's head.

Dr. Woods slid a finger up the seam of her pussy and the lips folded out like flowerpetals, causing him to moan. He used both thumbs to spread the large lips wide apart so the whole cunt was displayed. Her clit was already out of its hood, red and aroused. 'She's so hot, God, she's so fucking hot.' With the flat of his tongue he stroked from her anus across the perineum and from the bottom of her snatch to the top then back down -- but ignoring the clit itself. When his tongue returned to her anus he pointed it and probed at the tiny opening again and again. Patty was moaning and twitching. 'She likes that,' he thought, and stuck it farther in repeatedly. Moving back up, he thrust his tongue into her pussyhole while smearing his face around, getting cuntjuice on his cheeks and chin. Moaning happily he energetically tonguefucked his daughter's tunnel, eliciting excited moans from his daughter's mouth where it was still sucking on a gigantic cock. It sounded like she was losing her mind.

Patty was losing her mind. Lupo's prick sliding in and out of her mouth was so delicious, the smooth skin of his shaft slick with her saliva, the prominent veins throbbing along its length. The enormous head prodded at her throat but Lupo wasn't putting any energy into the blowjob. He didn't seem all that interested, in fact, pulling on a second bottle of beer that Bobby had brought him. His other hand pinched and squeezed the girl's giant tits, commenting on them from time to time. "Your mouth looks so hot suckin' on my fuckstick, baby. Your mouth's tellin' me how turned on you are. And your nips are hard, baby. You like it when I squeeze 'em like this, don'tcha?" Patty made affirmative noises, all she could do with her mouth full. She had stopped slapping at her father's head and was instead playing with his hair. "You've got the most amazing titties I have ever seen, little girl. They feel so good in my hands. So much more than a handful. You like havin' 'em played with don'tcha." He squeezed a melon again and again, admiring how the titflesh bulged out from his grip. He flicked at her nipples, pinched and squeezed, twisted and yanked. He seized a nipple and pulled the whole breast out away from her chest then waggling the tit. Patty made hurt sounds when he did that, so he did it some more. Patty felt arrows from her tits shoot down to her cunt, where her father was slobbering and tonguefucking her cunt.

Dr. Woods slid a finger into Patty's hole and curled it up to rub at her g-spot. His lips suckled on the delicate inner lips and his tongue slid up and down her slit, spreading cuntjuice around. She was thoroughly creamed up. He exulted in her musky scent, feeling delirious. He made animal noises in his throat. He added a second finger, then a third, spreading the opening to her tunnel, and began slowly pumping them in and out. With his other hand he squeezed and pinched her asscheeks. "Oh, this cunt, this cooze, this fuckin' twat, mmmmmmm, ah, you taste so goddamn good, oh baby girl, I love this pussy, I'm gonna fuck this sweet pussy, I'm gonna fuckin' ruin your pussy." Patty's animal noises matched his own and her hips were thrusting upwards rhythmically with his dirty talk. When her father suddenly stuck a thumb into her asshole she squealed around Lupo's thick meat and her hips bucked.

Bobby was enjoying all the grunting and groaning, squeaking and squealing, slurping and squelching, and was considering his options. His buddy was still using Patty's mouth, and the doc was busy eating her cunt. He fisted his cock, his eyes straying to the doc's swaying ass. 'Mmmm,' he thought, 'He'd fuckin' hate that.' He moved around to the other side of the bed and straddled Patty's waist, his ass above the doctor's head. He spat on Patty's globes until they glistened then squeezed them together around his hard-on. The sight of the bulbous head emerging and disappearing from the beautiful titflesh made his balls tighten. "Doc," he ordered, "lick my ass."

Dr. Woods sputtered, "What??!! No way, man. And get your ass out of my face!"

Bobby stroked back and forth in the tunnel created by Patty's humongous hooters a few more times, his ass flexing. Dr. Woods, disgusted, said, "That's enough! You two get out of here. Out! Just go away and leave us alone. Leave my daughter alone! You've hurt her enough!" In a huff, he got off the bed.

In a flash, Bobby was off of Patty's body, leaving her tits bouncing, and grabbing the doc's arm, yanking him back. "Back on the bed, Doc. Back on the bed. Get back to your rug-munching." Giving him a shove, he went on, "Look at that sopping-wet snatch. Get back between those legs. Or maybe you'd rather I fuck her some more? Is that what you want, huh? Hell, I'll pound her pussy."