All Comments on 'Patty's Eyes Pt. 04'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You suck

No stars this stroy was good then you go kill the girl at the end you suck big time.

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
This was a sad ending to

What I think is the best story series I have read... Thank you

jag628jag628over 5 years ago
this is one of the best story

Thank you for this story. VERY TOUCHING

HtslHtslover 5 years ago
Agree to all

I agree to all the three comments before. It is indeed an absolutely great story, but i hate you for the finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Very well written and thought out

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 5 years ago
Wow

Absolutely one of the best stories I have ever read in here. A very sad ending although well written. I think this story should qualify for hall of fame status. Thank you so very much for giving me the pleasure of reading it.

StarcrestStarcrestover 5 years ago
I was afraid of the ending

I lost my wife of 40 years, a cousin of 22 years, and my best friend of 50 years is battling this horrible disease. Quite frankly I'm impressed with your story. It was unfortunate I guessed the ending. Definitely well worth the read.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY

but i cried at the end :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved the story and it broke me

I loved your storys you made even this one but that ending broke my heart and made me cry so much i read the ending 4 times it was deep and emotional what pattys last gift broke me it was so deep and feel of love as i am writing this i am crying this story shows true love i wish one day i have a wife just like how patty loved him

Rapier875Rapier875over 4 years ago
Unbelievable.

That ending was a real tear jerker.

Great story, great characters, very well written. There's nothing else to add.

Thanks for sharing.

Rapier

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Like others, the ending was a twist that I didn't expect and was heart wrenching. Wonderful erotic romance. Thanks for sharing.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Good story, but the death of Patty left a bitter taste.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The plots are interesting. The sex scenes, too, although often repeated from episode to episode. But there's a complete disconnect with the logic of events.

Quote: Patty is a bit guarded and confused, "I don't know yet. For now, I am a one-man woman. College might test that or I might find someone else. I just don't see two men for me any time soon. Sorry, Uncle Don. This has nothing to do with you, I just don't want to share my vagina with more than one man at a time. I feel stupid saying that. What's wrong with me?"

Is that after she's been fucked all over by four different men?

How old is Jack? First it says he's almost 40. He's lived with the twins and Patti for 10. On her 18th birthday, he says when she's 48 he'll be 60. Is he 12 years older than Patti? And when he started living with the twins he was 20?

Why can't one of the sisters have children?

Why didn't Jack make a baby with the twins in 10 years?

The story about Patti not being Patti's own daughter but the daughter of a college friend is redundant. You could have just written, the result of group sex in college, or even rape.

Jack used the phrase : "pigs in the blankets" after he gave them anal fisting at the same time during their first sex with the twins. I don't think he ever talked about it. Just the breakfast episode. So it's not dick in boobs, it's hand in ass.

Patti, despite her love for Jack, never married him right out of college. She had to wait two years.

Too bad Patti died even though she had children. Probably twins. This is further confirmation that her mom is Janet or Jackie.

In spite of everything, enjoyed the story.

Very hot and romantic.

kyotie913kyotie913almost 2 years ago

99% of the story was great. The ending you can roll it up and shove it up your backside where the sun doesn't shine

Blackout6661Blackout6661almost 2 years ago

I agree about the plot hole of age. In the first paragraph you say he is in his early 40s and patty was 8 aylt the time, in 10 years 18 and he is at least 50. How old are the twins and also why didn't he have baby's with them during that time, also who's children are at the end? Are they Patty's? Did she get pregnant during 4th of July give birth 9 months later than die of cancer?

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

A sad but beautiful ending to a beautiful story! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patty's Eyes Series Info