Patty's Lace Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty was still in the gorgeous satin slip with lacy taps under when she answered the door and that was all. He stepped inside not taking his eyes off of her until she said, "What?"

"You are just so beautiful, inside and out," He said. "It took my audience to show me just how beautiful You are!"

Patty said, "I saw the comments, You had over 3000 people watching today, Way To Go!"

Steve asked, "Did you notice how the donations went crazy during and after your appearance?"

"Yes, I did." Patty replied.

Steve took her hand and put $500 in it, saying. "You were the reason they did, I believe it's only fair that You have this."

Patty put the money in Steve's shirt pocket. "I had no idea they would react like that, besides I didn't do it for money, I did it for fun."

Steve took her in his arms as he said. "You can come over and have fun whenever you like! How about if I take You out for supper and a night on the town, Your choice, anywhere You like!"

"Now, That sounds good!" Patty replied. "How about some coffee?"

"That sounds Good!" Steve said.

Patty went to the kitchen fixed the cups, returning to find him looking over the dish drainer full of her minis. She set his cup in front of him, and said giggling "You can't keep your eyes off of them!"

Steve looked at her and said, "I guess that makes me a perv!" Then looked down.

Patty reached over and lifted his chin looking him in the eye as she said, "No, it doesn't."

Picking a VF Classic mini from the pile, she held it up and continued. "To appreciate an item of beauty such as this just shows you appreciate the finer things in life. Something like this was made to be a item of beauty, like nature makes flowers. Notice what is in her lace."

"Flowers," He said.

"Yep," she said, tossing the slip to him. "Her beauty is not just visual though, but also tactile. She was not made that cool and silky by accident. She is meant to appeal to visual and tactile senses.

Unlike most other items of lingerie, when she is chosen by her owner to be used, she is worn for extended periods of time. It may be for a day at work, a night on the town, or many other events. She will move with her owner, walking, sitting, standing, dancing. It seems the more she moves, the softer and silkier she becomes.

"But there is more." Patty said as she stood, taking the fabulous satin slip off, tossing it to him. Sitting back in just her taps, Patty said. "She carries the scent of her owner be it natural or something like perfume. This can produce a very strong response. Be my guest."

She finished with, "In the end though, it is all about your feelings toward the person who owns the slip. This is why I'll leave my slips on while making love. What would you think of when you walked in and saw a slip I had on while we did it, even while I was away?"

Steve answered. "I would think of you, and when that happened. Those thoughts would turn me on extremely and while I may even think of using it, I would wait for you to return."

Patty smiled and said. "Then the enchantment is complete and just to see that slip, no matter where, starts the cycle which can be extremely alluring.

She went on, "A simple thing like wearing a semi-sheer dress over a beautiful lacy slip or exposing a little lace can be very powerful. No matter if You have actually met the person or not. A lady who is in public, dressed a certain way will turn a lot of heads, both guys and even other ladies. Some will wear a vintage waist slip as a skirt or full slip as a dress. Even though I own a lot more than most people, each and every slip I own is very personal to me, so they will remain as lingerie. Slip dresses are different than slips meant to be lingerie.

Steve took in the scent of the slip that was his, but now hers, smiling at Patty as she asked, "What do You think of that slip now? I know how You feel about me. You have seen me wearing her, had me in your arms with her on, and now have enjoyed her scent. Can You think of anything else that can work magic like a slip, owned by the right person?

"No, No I can't" Steve said.

"So No, You are not a perv, maybe a bit of a fetishist, but there is nothing wrong with that. You said it yourself, that gorgeous satin slip meant nothing to you."

"But now she is Yours." He said with a wide smile.

Patty stood and took another Beautiful Full Slip from the Armoire' dropping it over her head, taking his cup and going to the kitchen for a refill. "Would You put those away for me, please?"

She returned with the coffee to find Steve taking his sweet time, putting her slips in their proper places. He admired each one with his eyes, fingertips, and thoughts, as he put them away.

Sitting by him, she handed him the cup of coffee and kissed his cheek. He turned to her with her smokin' hot Van Raalte mini slip in one hand, cup in the other and said. "You are the kindest, most comfortable, understanding person, I have ever met. Comfortable with yourself, while understanding with others. Thanks for Being You." I used to think You were nothing but a tease running around in these. Now I know You are just comfortable with yourself.

"Well, I am a tease!" Patty said laughing. She just watched as he put her slips away sipping her coffee, answering any questions he had. He asked where she would like to go and she answered "I dunno"

Steve said, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but what do these mean to You?"

Patty answered "Oh, when it comes to these, I am a fetishist! I have been since I was a girl. Some of these I have had for years as I love these slips!" Finding the Greenco-Maid Lacy Formal Half Slip she said. "This is the slip I had on for my Junior and Senior Prom along with homecoming dances. My dresses are in my closet at home in North Carolina. She is only worn on special occasions and now I know where I'd like to go. Anywhere I would have an opportunity to wear her.

Holding the gorgeous formal slip up to her cheek she said. "You know I will not wear a skirt or dress without one under, and I rarely wear pants. I love the way they feel on my body, the way I look when wearing them, and love to screw them!"

Steve did a double-take on hearing this and Patty said, "That's right, they turn me on as much as they do you guys. I use them often and enjoy every minute. Every one in this Armoire' has been screwed except the minis You just put in the drawer. It won't take long to get to them." Holding the stunning formal slip up she said. "This one has been fucked perhaps a hundred times over the years, by myself and others. Dates to the prom and homecoming. At Wedding Receptions. Hell, I even caught one of my older brothers using her. I don't fault him and gave him access to the others I had at the time, if he agreed to leave this one alone. That's our little secret and all I have to say about that."

Reaching out to touch her, he felt how incredibly soft and silky Patty's magnificent formal slip is. Both smiled as ran his fingertips up and down her body as Patty held her up.

Patty said, "When we go, I don't care where, just give me a chance to wear her."

Steve replied, "Sure thing, and it will be a very enjoyable night."

But, that is another chapter.

12