Patty's Lace Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty came back inside, and Young took her in his arms for a slow dance as Silver Stallion by The Highwaymen came on. They barely moved as the song played, just holding and loving on each other. When it ended, she took his hand and led him to her bedroom as Def Leppard's song Photograph came on. Throwing back the comforter, Young was speechless at the sight of perhaps a hundred silky soft half-slips all lacy and in many different colors covering the bed over a pink satin sheet.

Patty sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him toward her by his belt. He just looked at the bed marveling at this sight as she unbuckled it. She was looking up at him as she unbuttoned his pants. He looked her in the eyes and leaned over saying, "I Love You" and kissed her full lips.

Her eyes sparkled and she smiled as she released his cock and took it in her mouth. He unbuttoned and pulled his shirt over his head as she deep throated him then started pulling him back and forth by his boxers. He was thinking, "Damn, she really does love sex." as he took the hint and gently started fucking her face. She pulled more until he was he was fucking her mouth hard with her body rocking and long soft hair swaying back and forth as he played with it.

After a few minutes she slowed him down, kissing and sucking the head of his cock as she looked up into his eyes. Climbing into the bed, she got up on her knees at the edge and buried his cock in her cleavage for a lacy tit job. Her breasts and Miss Layla now belonged to his cock, and she was going to make sure they were used or abused properly. Her nipples popped hard as Layla's lace caressed them while she wrinkled and bounced while as Patty moved her body up and down it's shaft. He found the rhythm and fucked those firm yet soft boobs and Layla's tantalizing lacy bust until he could take no more. Leaning over, she released his thrusting cock from her cleavage and battered lace, then they passionately kissed.

Patty found moving on the bed of slips while wearing Layla was easy as she slid over them to make room for him. She stretched out with her head on the pillows and her feet facing him. Climbing onto the bed, his cock dragged over her slips, snagging a lacy little peach delight and bringing it with him as he moved to her feet. Picking up her right foot, he massaged her toes and soles. Rather than being ticklish, Patty lay her head back and started purring. Alternating between right and left, she used her free foot to play with his cock trying to make it wear the slip that was being dragged around.

She sighed with adoration as he moved up massaging her ankles and calves. Looking down, she found she had pretty good success at dressing his cock in that silky little slip with her feet. His cock owned that gorgeous peach slip now as she hung from it with its lace bouncing as his cock twitched inside of it. Drawing her legs up and spreading them, his massage was sending shockwaves through her body as he caressed the inside of her thigh with a pink and lacy satin mini slip he found somewhere. Her body twitched and she moaned with delight when the satin slip touched her snatch. He used the lavish slip on her until moving in for a hot box lunch.

Young moved up, with the satin slip in hand, as she slid one of Layla's straps off her shoulder and took it from him. She kneaded her exposed nipple with its lace as his tongue traced her labia. Patty's muscles tightened and her body seized up with sheer pleasure when his tongue found her clit, then she relaxed and slid the other strap from her shoulder. She was in another world as he worked his magic down there while she caressed her breasts with the glamourous lacy slip. Her body was not used to this much sexual attention in any given moment and, she was trying her best not to go into orgasm, but barely hanging on.

He started moving upward kissing her mound through the lavish lace of Layla. Kissing its silky body as he moved up, he kissed the lace bust of the slip now crinkled under her breasts and went for Patty's luscious lips. She left the satin half-slip on her breasts and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

Finishing the job of dressing his cock in the peach slip as she guided it under Layla's dreamy lace to her snatch, she was ready to ride the rails and quipped "All Aboard" then gasped as he entered her. They stared into each other's eyes, and he applied torque as the train slowly pulled out. The little peach slip worn by his cock rode up the shaft but still caressed her with its lace from time to time. He applied more power as he went to a push-up position and steadily speeded up. Patty reached down and held the lace of the peach slip, so his cock would slide inside of the silky nylon instead of the slip just moving with it as she matched his speed and rhythm. That fabulous bubble butt in Layla easily glided over the half-slips dragging some and wrinkling others as she applied torque to his thrusts by swiveling her hips

Shifting into high gear, she let go of the lace as his hands went under her and palms around her shoulders. Layla shuddered as he hit that snatch hard a couple of times. Patty squeaked then gasped and her purring turned to moaning. She whispered into his ear, "That's right. Fuck your girl hard, I am yours and always ready anytime anywhere. Ohhh Fuck me, I Love You." He started moving her body up and down the bed. She kept her feet firmly planted allowing her knees to bend as he slid her over the slips that moved and wrinkled beneath them. The lacy peach slip worn by his cock was crushed with each thrust as his balls pummeled and abused the pretty slip while it was dragged back and forth over the others.

Applying more torque as she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around the small of his back, he slid her down the bed then moved up on his elbows and knees lifting her. She was now a couple of inches off the bed of slips. Letting most of her muscles relax except for the ones required to hold on to him, she dangled under him as he took complete control of her body, swinging her back and forth. She would never tire of this style of fucking anticipating each time that he would pop her pussy hard, bottoming out and swinging her up. There was no rhythm to this so while she knew a pop was coming, she didn't know when, so each one was a surprise making her squeak.

Young adjusted their position, so her shoulders just touched the bed of slips. He leaned in kissing her lips then whispered sweet nothings into her ear. Patty could now apply torque slinging her snatch up to meet his cock and she did with enthusiasm. The satin slip fell from her breasts back to the bed to be lost beneath them. Layla was holding her own as she swayed and wrinkled seductively around Patty's waist. She was very comfortable in that beautiful slip thinking she would be wearing Layla often as she fucked James. She was lost in her own little world, a pleasurable world.

He popped her pussy swinging her up, making her squeak, then again when she came down, sending her back up, making her moan loudly, then once more sending her over the top into orgasm. She screamed, "FUCK ME, OHHHHH MY GOD!" She slid out from under him as this took her by surprise and had no idea where he was, cumming with and inside her or what. She grabbed his cock stroking fast and hard finding he had not cummed yet, so she found the forgotten peach slip it was wearing and used it as a sex toy stroking him until he shot a heavy load of cum into its adorable lace as Patty looked into his eyes. He was smiling at her and leaned over to kiss her lips. Patty left the silky peach slip with his cock to be soaked with thick cum. She was thinking as they kissed that nobody ever made her lose control like this which delighted her, but also scared her. She was his and anywhere near him was where she wanted to be, but to think he had this much control to be able to send her into orgasm at any time. That blew her mind.

He looked into her eyes and asked, "What's the matter, Wildcat?"

A tear came to her eye as she said, "I Love You, Please just hold me, and never leave"

He kissed her lips and said, "I have only one place to be"

She smiled and cleaned him with the peachy slip, and a couple of other lacy gems tossing them into the floor at the foot of the bed.

Young moved to her side. Layla was bunched around Patty's waist, so she pulled the alluring slip up covering her breasts with the exquisite lace as she made room for him. They chatted, cut up, played with, and laughed at each other, until falling asleep in each other's arms with a sparkling smile on Patty's face even though it was only late afternoon.

Waking up, Patty quietly slipped out of bed, picking the lacy delights from the floor. Taking care of business in the bath, she went to the kitchen and dunked the peachy cumrag into a bowl of solution and the other two went in their own bowls as she looked at the clock. 11:10pm WOW, it seemed like she slept for 8 or more hours, she was refreshed and ready to start her day, or night. She debated whether or not to call Sarge at this late hour, but knowing he is a night owl, she thought it would be ok.

Finding her phone, she texted him, asking if it was ok to call, but that is another chapter.

12