Patty's Lace Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn replied as she took a taste, "Ha! I like you, mmmmm good, no cream needed. Sarge said you are a wildcat, and yes, gentleman club stuff on one side, but on the other where we will be working, we catfight. All different kinds of catfighting happens there.

WoW! Catfighting? I remember getting into some fights at school and always fighting with my brothers.

Quinn said proudly, "I am the lead organizer for the fights, keeping the cats herded up and moving in the right direction. I put the matches together, find the fighters, and many other things. How many brothers do you have?"

"Three" Patty answered.

Quinn said, "Then you are just the style of lady I am always looking for. Gorgeous and Tough."

"I had to beat them off with sticks" Patty said.

"Your brothers?" Quinn asked then said as Sarge walked back in. "Well, we don't use sticks, but the matches can get very physical. Do you think you may be up for fighting with women? You'll need to have a bit of lesbian in you as they will be up your kitty during the matches, and it will be hard to avoid being up theirs."

A breeze from the open window caught the door slamming it as Patty said, "I've never been with a woman in that way before but thought it would be interesting." Then she said to Sarge, "Don't you knock?"

Quinn patted the cushion by her and Sarge sat and kissed her as Patty stood and started pouring coffee for him. She put his hand on her thigh and said, "You didn't tell the lady anything about what she would be doing?" Looking at Patty, she said giggling, "He does that shit all the time at my house too, he thinks it's his, which I guess, it is." then kissed him.

Patty fixed his coffee with two and two as he said, "I figured she would find out at the meeting. You would tell her then."

Sarge started playing with the lace of Quinn's slip as she said, "I can't be there, remember, doctors? So, I'm telling her now. Sam will be there though."

Sarge took a sip and looked up at Patty saying, "Just right."

Patty sat back in the chair as Quinn continued. "You don't mind getting dirty, do you?"

We'll Imma mountain girl, so no, I don't mind."

Quinn said as her eyes sparkled, "Good, because sometimes you will be fighting in mud. Our matches last night were in the mud pit."

"Ha, Sarge! I thought you were at a boxing match," Patty said. "You were at the catfights!"

"They are a lot more fun!" Sarge replied.

Patty pictured Quinn in a bikini covered with mud smiling like she really loved it as she asked, "So these fights are like bikini mud wrestling?"

"Ohhh yes and no" Quinn answered, "We use everything from bikinis to wedding dresses as costumes when fighting in the mud, gel, oil, water, or ring. There are pastry fights and chili fights. You pick your style, some fighters don't like the mud, some don't like messy. Nobody does what they do not want to do, makes for a bad show.

The picture in Patty's mind changed to Quinn in a glamourous white satin and lace wedding dress covered in chili with that same smile as the bedroom door opened and Young stumbled out in his boxers rubbing his eyes. Finding her there He said, "Ohhh Shit! It's Quinn!" running into the bath, closing the door.

Everybody laughed as Quinn continued, "What we do we do for fun. We put a lot of asses in seats, performing to full houses that hold over a thousand, where the cheap seats go for a hundred bucks. We get paid very well to have fun, every weekend." Quinn took a sip of coffee looking at Patty and asked, "Think you are up for it?"

Patty answered, "It does sound like fun, Yes, I am."

Quinn looked at Patty as a devious smile formed on her face, saying, "Good Good. Get through Tuesday and it will be Welcome Aboard for you." Then she looked at Sarge with that smile and said, "Hold my beer!" as she stood laughing and went to the bathroom door.

Knocking then opening the door and pointing at the tent in Young's boxers as he brushed his teeth, she said. "NICE! I'm happy to see you too, birthday boy. Patty needs to take care of that though, Honeybee, shall we go? giggling."

Young about swallowed his toothbrush, Patty about fell out her chair laughing, and Sarge had just taken a sip of coffee so it was clean up on aisle three.

She left the door open and sat back down by Sarge as he found the napkins and said, "I've got a better idea, now that Birthday Boy over there is up, let's all go get breakfast, my treat!

Patty cheered, "YaY Sarge!"

Quinn kissed Sarge, and emulated Patty's Cheer, "YaY Sarge!

Young brushed his hair, saying, "Thanks, sounds good! WOW 30."

"I know you old dudes are pretty slow, but let's step it up and get going, Cowboy." Sarge said.

Young replied, "Yea, we are," as he headed into the sewing room to get dressed.

Sarge picked up Quinn's coffee cup handing it to her saying, "Extra Beer for You! That was good!" He picked his up and they clicked.

Quinn took the last sip and put the cup on the table then her head on his shoulder studying Patty's Lace. Sarge took his last sip and put his cup by her's. The chatted as Patty picked up returning everything to the kitchen. Fixing Young a travel mug, she went into the sewing room.

James was picking out a shirt as she entered. Handing him the mug, he took a sip as she picked an desert tan Henley out for him saying, "I like Quinn, she is a trip! Her and Sarge make a Fantastic Couple! He needs to put a ring on her finger, though."

James replied as he put the shirt on, "Yea she is, and you are right, it's been long enough."

"How long?" Patty asked.

"Ummm around five years?" Young said, "Hell, they live like a married couple, anyway. Let's make that happen."

Patty smiled kissing Young and said, "Lets"

Back in the living room everybody grabbed their stuff and Young held the door. The ladies went out first followed by Sarge and Young secured the apartment then catching up. The ladies chatted as down to the street they went, the guys just watched two beauties as they walked down the stairs.

Patty and James headed for the GT as Sarge and Quinn headed to the AMG. Sarge looked at Young and asked, "Shouldn't you park this up at the station?" Plenty of free parking and you know, this is a bad hood."

Young answered, "You're right, good idea. We'll park there when we get back."

Cranking up, Quinn pulled a U-Turn stopping by Young's window as it went down. "Where are we going?" Young asked.

Sarge said, "Follow us and keep up, if you can." He thumb pointed at Quinn and said, "This one is a Maniac!"

Quinn revved the engine and off they went with a burnout, Young pulled out and the Stang held its own in the burnout department. They blasted the Sunday morning streets, passing cops along the way, who just looked at them. It was not long, and they pulled up in front of The Pantry.

Jumping out of the cars, Sarge held the door open. The ladies went inside, followed by Young. Sarge patted both their well-formed asses as they passed, making them jump, then patted James on the back as he went in, and he went inside. They sat in the booth closest to the counter and kitchen. Olivia came out of the kitchen with a platter. Looking up, she yelled, "Patty! Good to see You! I'll be with you guys in just a moment!" But that is another chapter.

12