Paul and Paula - Her Story 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Gill was the most influential and critical person in Lynn's world, she was examining not just her life. But her life with Gil. That was the first time that topic came up in conversation between us. But not the last. And as my relationship with Paul began to suffer, Lynn's dissatisfaction with Gil made me realize that my life was not better than hers in some regards.

Only, as Lynn had correctly observed, I had the kids to keep me busy. Patty was six and Ben five. With our daughter already in first grade and Ben the same in a year, what then? Would I have time to go back to work? But unlike me, Lynn was not thinking of changes professionally.

What I did not know until later was that Lynn had already taken steps that would irreversibly change the lives of multiple people. And since Paul and I were there as their best friends, we could be spectators and often the shoulder for both Lynn and Gil to cry on.

By the time all their issues transpired, I had learned some valuable life lessons. Namely, what to do and what not to do. And that changed my life and marriage as well.

***

End of Part 02.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playabout 2 years ago

I like the way this is unfolding…..

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I often times have problems with some of your characters traits and this series is no exception. However, it's the details and thoughts of your characters you bring to life that get me to invest in your universe, as much of a shit-show as it usually is. Great stuff but I see storm clouds on the horizon, I just hope you break the laws of human physics to make it work...LOL! 5*

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 2 years ago

Kalimaxos has a gift for weaving interesting characters, and maintaining their persona throughout the story. He does such a good job in exposing the female psyche that I had to stop and check his biography to confirm he isn't a woman. This story is written as close to what real life might be without it becoming boring. Great Read!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Another good chapter!

5

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Paying the Piper She called the tune, she had to pay the piper.in Loving Wives
What are Friends For? Married couple act out a fantasy.in Loving Wives
Drive Hal struggles to deal with Lisa's cock teasing adultery.in Loving Wives
Betrayal on Aisle four. Pt. 01 Who doesn't cheat on their husband?in Loving Wives
Client Relations A trial attorney doesn't like his client.in Loving Wives
More Stories