What are Friends For?

Story Info
Married couple act out a fantasy.
16.4k words
4.33
53.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story involves a married couple acting out their fantasy of adding a second man to their bed for the wife's enjoyment. Which is why it's in the loving wives category.

If you are offended by the concept, DO NOT READ THIS STORY!

If you do read the story just for the purposes of bashing me and my characters in the comments at the end, maybe you should either read something else or face the fact that you like the idea too. Because really, why else would you read the whole thing? It is rather long.

For everyone else, please don't forget to comment and vote. ;->

*********************************************************

Marie had really enjoyed the past week. Her husband's buddy Chad was in town for the burgeoning bike rally her town now held every year. He had been crashing on their couch for the week and they loved having him. He was such a fun guy, and he was great with their son. And very easy on the eyes in Marie's opinion.

Her husband was always in a good mood when Chad was around. The two men were as close as brothers, they had apparently taken turns saving each other's lives in the place they not so lovingly referred to as the sandbox.

Chad had come home and pursued his lifelong dream of working on Harleys. Now he was a performance rep for the company and traveled the states to all the rallies that seemed to be springing up everywhere between Daytona and Sturgis and beyond.

Marie's husband Tim had also followed his dream. He came back from their last deployment and promptly married Marie and knocked her up. He got a good job in construction, bought a house he could fix up and put down his roots. He was a good husband and father, whereas Chad was a single vagabond. But both men were happy with their choices.

In fact the two men were dissimilar in many ways. Tim was a tall, 6'3", white, country boy, having grown up on the outskirts of their town.

He was deeply tanned on his face, neck and arms, but white as a ghost everywhere else. He was rangy. Long and lean and sinewy, and Marie just adored his long dick. He kept his blonde hair as short as it had been when he was discharged from the Corps.

Chad had been a city boy, he went straight out of the urban projects to Parris Island. He was more stout, more muscular, and as black as night. He was not short at 5'10" but he was just built thicker, with very well defined muscles.

Marie wondered if his package was built the same way. She was secretly curious about the BBC stereotype.

Chad's hair was a shaggy black mop of short dreadlocks hanging off his head. He had a small, well groomed mustache and goatee, where Tim shaved religiously every morning.

Tim had grown up hunting and fishing, Chad had spent his youth playing basketball and occasionally dealing drugs and trying to stay alive and out of jail.

Between the differences in their backgrounds, and the obvious differences in their appearance, they were literally like night and day, but yet they were as close to each other as they were with their own paternal brothers.

Other than their time in the service, they also shared a deep love of motorcycles. Tim had learned to ride on dirt bikes, blazing through the woods around his home. Chad had learned on crotch rockets, screaming around the streets of his inner city. But both men could distinctly remember that first time they got on a Harley, and fired it up.

Marie had always thought Chad was sexy besides being a great friend. He was always polite and charming as hell, he had an easy confidence about him, and whenever Marie caught him checking her out, she found it flattering more than threatening or disrespectful.

She had actually seen him check out every woman who came around him. Chad noticed all the ladies, regardless of the type, size or color. He was just the kind of guy who appreciates the female form. Chad just loved women, period.

She knew that Chad was a devout bachelor, and when she asked him about his love life, he had exchanged a devilish grin with Tim and said he met a lot of great ladies in his travels around the country, but he was in no hurry to get tied down.

That look, and the tone of his voice, spoke volumes and gave Marie visions of Chad in various positions with a variety of women. Visions that made her a little damp.

So knowing that he was getting his share of pussy and yet still checked her out, appreciated her looks, was a turn on. She knew she had put on some weight when she had little Timmy, and she had way more curves than the last time they had seen each other.

Tim told her all the time that she was just sexy as hell, that he loved her MILF body, but he was her husband, he was supposed to think that.

She was still a pretty girl, she knew that. Her long black hair and big dark eyes, full, wide lips, with her Mediterranean features hadn't changed at all.

But she had a much bigger ass and thicker thighs. Her waist was no longer the hourglass shape it had been either. She still carried a paunch of baby fat. The plus side was that her tits were bigger.

She still wore short shorts or skirts, because while her thighs were thick, they were still smooth and shapely, all the way down to her cute, brightly painted toenails in her flip flops.

She had always preferred tank tops in the summer, and showed plenty of cleavage, and depending on the bra, sometimes even her nipples.

The short shorts and tank tops with the plunging necklines had Chad wondering all week how far her tan went? He had visions of her laying out in the yard, totally naked and oiled up.

In fact, Marie rarely laid out at all, she didn't have the time. But her skin tone was naturally darker than Tim's, and just a little summer sun went a long way to deepen her complexion.

**************************************************************

When Chad was finished packing up his truck and trailer that Sunday after the end of the rally, he said goodbye to his partners and promised to meet them in the next town to do it all again. Then he caught up with Tim and Marie at a local watering hole and they had gone on a good long ride.

Traveling the highways and byways of the beautiful country side on a rumbling 900 pound piece of vibrating machinery was always a thrill for Marie.

And to have Chad riding a half a length behind and to the right all day was a bonus. She had busted him checking out her legs and tits several times that day, both on the bike and in the several roadside bars they never passed up.

In fact he had seen plenty of her that week as he stayed at her house. He had seen her each day in the old tee shirt that she wore when she got up in the morning. It was barely long enough to cover her ass, and her braless tits bounced freely in it, with her nipples trying to poke through the thin fabric.

Then there was the day he saw her wrapped in a towel after a shower. The scent of her bodywash wafting behind her, as she scurried to her room. Her body barely dried, Chad had to wonder if she was wearing any underwear under the towel. He liked to think she wasn't.

Marie knew she looked good on their ride, she had swapped her flip flops for her Harley boots. They had a four inch heel and really made her calves stand out. She had seen her reflection in enough storefront windows to know she looked pretty hot with her feet up on the pegs, her legs practically wrapped around Tim's lean frame, her tits smashed against his back, or standing out proudly from her push up bra as she leaned back against the sissy bar.

Her Daisy Duke shorts showed her legs all the way to her ass. And the Harley Davidson tank top with the leather vest over it, along with her bandana on her head and the dark sunglasses, and she had the biker chick look really going on.

Of course Chad looked like a total badass on his bike, totally in control of the beast with his muscular arms and tight, sleeveless tee shirt on his broad chest. His movements, on and off the bike were smooth and confident. His tight, worn Levi's were like a second skin, and showed off his great ass and the bulge of his prick. Even soft it looked impressive to Marie.

And of course her husband Tim, with his commanding presence, also had the biker persona down, with the boots, torn jeans, ratty old Daytona tee shirt with the sleeves cut off. His aviator shades and his own bandana on his head made him look like a total hunk.

Both men wore a leather vest over their cut off tee shirts with the insignia of their unit, along with a variety of Harley logos and biker and USMC patches, to augment the assortment of tattoos they each had.

By the time they got back from the ride it was getting dark and they all had a pretty good buzz on. They had stopped at five different places for a beer or two, and the occasional shot. And Chad had some pretty good smoke that they had to sample at every stop too.

Marie went to take a shower to wash off the road grime while the men went to the kitchen for more beers. She took a long, hot shower, and while lathering her body she paid particular attention to her erogenous zones.

Something about being on the back of the bike on a long ride always stimulated her. The vibration of the machine while her legs were up and around Tim's hips, the people who turned to look at the sounds of the loud exhaust to see the sexy couple riding.

She often felt like they were not looking at the Harley, but at her, and her muscled calves, her smooth, tan thighs, her big titties smashed against her husband's back or her striking face looking back at them through her big dark shades.

On top of that, there was Chad's barely hidden leering, and his quality weed, which always had an effect on her libido. Marie's body was practically humming as she soaped up her titties. She pulled on her nipples as she wondered how long Tim was going to hang out with Chad, how long she would have to wait until she got him to bed.

It was Chad's last night in town and they wouldn't see him again until the following year. It might be a late night. She wondered if it would be selfish of her to coerce Tim to bed early. Her body needed some attention. She ran her soapy hand over her pussy and made herself shudder.

Knowing she could easily make herself cum, she tried to focus on just getting herself clean and rejoining the party. She wanted to be clean and sexy smelling for Tim, to be able to entice him to call it a night. She had to admit that she was aroused by the idea of Chad thinking she was sexy too.

After her shower she threw on a thin white tank top, leaving her bra off. Her dark nipples and wide areola were just screaming for attention under the fabric. She looked forward to the looks she knew her tits would bring from both men, and that would only serve to benefit Tim when she finally got him alone.

A pair of tight, white, cotton shorts that allowed the occasional peak of her ass while contrasting with her tan legs, were sure to garner some attention too. If that didn't do it, the cameltoe certainly would. She hoped her arousal would not be too evident when she decided against her panties. A wet spot might be a little more of a show than she wanted to give.

Padding downstairs barefoot she was crossing through the dining room to the kitchen. She hadn't needed to turn on the dining room light to pass through the room, and apparently the guys hadn't heard her coming.. They were deep in conversation with hushed but excited tones. Suddenly curious, she paused to listen from just outside the room.

"Dude, I'm telling you, I tell her all the time that she's hot enough for two men. That if she had another guy she wouldn't have to fuck herself with a plastic toy while she's blowing me, she could have a real cock in her, and I would fuck the shit out of her pussy when he was done!"

"Man, don't fuck with me!" Chad groaned. "You know I already think she's hot as fuck! If you guys ever decide to go down that road, you damn well better not forget your buddy Chad!"

"I'm not fucking with you man, I think maybe she's ready for it! For real!" Tim continued. "She's always been into the dirty talk in the sack, ya know? And she seems to really get going when I tell her how hot she looks with a mouthful of cock. She starts playing with her pussy, and I tell her it's a shame we don't have somebody else to fuck her. She gets out one of her dildos and works it like a dude was fucking her! Cums in buckets, every fucking time dude!"

"Fuck man, I always figured she was a hot piece of ass!" Chad moaned, filling Marie with an erotic pride, as Tim went on, "Or I'll be fucking her, and I'll ask her if she wishes she still had a cock in her mouth? She gets off so fucking hard! She starts telling me that, yeah, she would love a cock in her mouth while I am fucking her!"

"Damn dude, just stop it motherfucker, You're getting my cock hard over here." Chad moaned. Marie heard the chair scrape on the floor, and she could imagine Chad adjusting his hard dick in his pants. The idea that this stud had a hard cock would have been arousing to Marie anytime, but knowing it was because of her made her pussy wetter than it already was.

Tim didn't stop, he went on, "The other night I asked her if she wanted to fuck while she was sucking my cock and she said 'Yes, but she didn't want to stop sucking me!' I gave her one of her dildos to use and she fucked herself with it while still sucking my cock. I asked her if she liked being used by two men, she said she did! She said she loved it! So dude, I had to ask her, 'Who is that guy fucking your pussy baby?' I asked"

Tim stopped then and Marie heard the clink of glass on glass, she figured they were both doing shots with the beer. "Well fuck man, don't stop there! What did she say?" Chad whined.

"She couldn't say anything buddy, she had a mouthful of cock!" Tim laughed. But when she heard Chad's voice laughing at the joke, it seemed strained, like he was totally into the vivid scene in his mind. "But her eyes dude, they were on fucking fire! Now I have never mentioned another guys name when I talk about this with her, I just let her imagination go. But that night I had to do it!"

Marie knew what was coming, and she was going crazy with anticipation, waiting for Chad's response. She heard the men gasp from the powerful whiskey. "So I said to her," Tim resumed the story after Marie heard the two shot glasses being slammed down on the table, "That's Chad fucking your pussy, ain't it babe? My buddy Chad is fucking you, do you like it? You like his black cock baby?"

"No you didn't! Motherfucker quit it!" Chad exclaimed. "Seriously dude, I did, and she moaned again and looked up at me, man, her eyes told me I was right! I'm telling you dude, she was totally into it!" Tim told his friend, in a very serious voice.

"Dude, was that Thursday night? I heard you two fucking that night! I had to jack off listening to her moan!" Chad confessed. "She sounded so fucking horny!"

Marie vividly remembered that night. She actually had been imagining Chad fucking her, Tim's dirty talk had put the image in her head and she couldn't think of anything else. She knew she was making a lot of noise that night, and she wondered if Chad was awake, if he could hear her. It got her off even more thinking about him listening to her cumming. She secretly wished he would come in and just take her, for real.

Now she knew for sure that he had been awake. And he had heard her. And he got so turned on he had to jack off. She had a powerful visual image in her mind of Chad, sprawled on her couch, his muscular body flexing as he stroked his big dick. Marie was touching herself before she even realized it. She could feel the damp heat right through the fabric of her shorts. She didn't have to look to know she had a visible wet spot in her cameltoe.

"Yeah man, eventually I just had to fuck her, ya know? I flipped her around and took her doggie. I told her to 'Suck Chad's cock while I fuck you baby!' Dude, she licked and sucked her own pussy juice off that dong and came so hard! That's probably when you heard her, she was thinking about you while she was sucking that fake cock buddy! I'm telling you man, I think she is ready for the real deal!"

Marie couldn't believe Tim was telling his buddy all those details about their sexual antics! Especially when that buddy played so prominently in their fantasy. She knew she should be pissed off! But she wasn't. Hearing those two studs talking about her, hearing about how much they were both turned on by her, was more than just flattering, it was as arousing as anything she had ever heard.

It was true the fantasy of fucking her husband and another man together always got her off. But she had always had to visualize the man. Was it a friend? One of Tim's coworkers came to mind often. Hell, even the mailman entered her mind once. But that night was the first time Tim had named the man. And he had named the exact same man Marie was already fantasizing about.

Did Tim really want to see her getting fucked while he used her mouth? Did he want to see her suck cock while he fucked her? Chad's cock? Marie wondered. It was true he talked about it all the time in bed, but she had always thought that was just dirty talk. Did he really want to share her? With Chad? It sure sounded like he did. It sounded like he was trying to talk Chad into it.

Did he assume she was already game? That he didn't even need to ask her first? She again realized that she should be angry with her husband for trying to set this up without her actual consent. But if she was honest with herself, she had to admit that she was just incredibly turned on by the idea.

The idea excited her so much in fact, that before she knew it her fingers were creeping into her shorts. She needed to touch herself. She was surprised by how wet she was already. Her breath caught as she dipped two fingers inside and listened to the conversation in the next room.

"You think. But you don't know for sure. She might just be into the fantasy dude, that don't mean she would do it for real." Chad reasoned. He couldn't deny that he was interested in getting a shot at Marie, but had a hard time believing it was possible.

"Dude, I'm telling you, I know my wife! She has a wild side to her. We used to fuck in places where we had a chance of getting caught, she got off on it! She loved the idea that someone might see us." Tim admitted to his buddy. "And the way she uses her dildos while she blows me? Or when I fuck her she sucks that fake cock like it was a real dude! Man, I'm telling you, she is game!"

"Man, that would be so fucking wild. She is such a little Hottie! You would have to promise me that I could taste it before you go shooting your jizz all up in her!" Chad said laughing like it was a joke, like they were still talking hypothetically.

Marie heard the clink of beer bottles as the men toasted the agreement, as Tim said, "Fucking right dude, she's got the sweetest tasting pussy you ever had!" She heard Chad chuckle and reply, "Hmm, I bet she does! Well, since you put it like that, how could I say no? I mean, what are friends for?" She heard both men laugh again and another clinking of beer bottles.

Marie had a vision of Chad's handsome face in her crotch, his short beard and mustache tickling her most sensitive places as he sucked her lips and clit with his full, thick lips. All the while looking up the length of her torso to make eye contact with her.

He could watch her suck Tim's long prick while he feasted on her pussy. Her fingers strummed her clit and she let out a small moan.

The sound of her own moan startled her, what if they heard her? They would know what she was doing! They would know she had been listening! They would both know that it turned her on immensely to think about fucking them both, at once! Because she had to admit it was, it was turning her on immensely. It was making her feel so sexy to be desired by these two studs that it was making her so wet!