Paul Experiences Dogging

Story Info
Paul gets a surprise while walking in the country.
1.6k words
4.35
18.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was always a keen walker; hills, streets, canals, anywhere he could walk he generally would. He'd had a hectic few weeks in work but still managed to do his step target most days. He finally had a week off so booking a small cottage north of the lake district just for himself was the perfect treat for him.

The heatwave was a lucky break and the holiday was fantastic. He arrived on Friday, walked on Saturday, met up with Jane, an old flame on Sunday (had a walk, afternoon tea and 3 hours of sex before saying goodbye). Monday and Tuesday were easier walking days and on Wednesday he did his longest walk, a 23 miler that was hard but rewarding with fantastic views. On Thursday he had a lazy day. He had hung around the cottage all day before setting off for a stroll about 4.30. The quiet country lanes were ideal, the weather was great and he was happily minding his own business.

He was thinking about Jane, recalling the details of the great fuck they'd had on Sunday. It had been 3 years since they'd seen each other, 7 years since they'd fucked...

They'd met in the nearest market town and strolled around before stopping for afternoon tea in a nice hotel. They'd updated each other on their work and families, discussed their relationship status (his interest, and his cock, stirring when she said she was single) and generally had a lovely time. He was wondering how he could go about getting her to come back to his cottage when she had rather taken him aback with a question;

'Are you going to invite me back? I'm free until 7 ish.' she had said.

'You know I was just thinking the same thing.' He had replied.

They'd pretty much pounced on each other the moment they got in the cottage, kissing and tearing at each other's clothes. He'd taken her over the kitchen units, hard from behind. The kitchen quickie had been followed by some less hectic bedroom fucking, culminating in her reminding him of just how well she could suck a cock.

An hour or so into his walk he'd found himself on an unmarked road, with no traffic and fewer people, so it was a surprise when he came across a parked car, a blue Mercedes, empty by the side of the road in a space big enough for only one car. Up ahead, maybe 100 yards away, he saw another car parked, an SUV. He assumed that they were walkers but, as he carried on and he got closer he saw movement inside the SUV and realised that the rear windows were open. As he walked past he glanced in.

What he saw made him stop in his tracks. The couple were sat on the back seat next to each other. The man was nearer to Paul and fully dressed. The woman, on the far side of the car, had her skirt around her waist and, knickerless, her legs were spread and the man was playing with her shaven pussy. Paul stood stunned and made eye contact with her, but the woman made no attempt to move, she just smiled and said 'We've got company.' to her partner.

Her partner looked around and said 'Are you enjoying the show?' in a neutral tone, continuing the movements of his hand on her opening.

The woman was about 30. Younger than Paul and her partner he thought. She had dark hair, cut into a neat bob and pale skin, made to look paler by her deep red lipstick. She wore a white shirt and he could see she had a great pair of tits.

'Yes, very much so!' said Paul. He'd always been a fan of voyeurism and loved the idea of dogging but had never tried it. This couple clearly wanted to be caught and wanted to be watched.

'Go around the other side,' the guy in the back seat said, 'she likes her tits played with.' and Paul did.

By the time he got there she had undone her shirt. She was braless, her big tits were on display with huge hard nipples. Paul reached in and grabbed her left tit, immediately getting the nipple between his finger and thumb. She moaned and looked at him and he rolled the nipple on his thumb. 'Fuck that's nice.' she said.

Her partner added 'She was wet before you started touching her but she's fucking soaking now.'

'I've got two tits you know.' said the woman, Paul took the hint and reached his other hand in, again being quite rough with her tit and nipple. It was awkward to do and she put her hand outside the car to make more room, moving her hand to his groin and rubbing his hard on, which was painfully constricted in his shorts.

'Ooh that feels big?' she said, 'can I have a look?'

Paul straightened and undid his shorts, she pulled down his boxers and gasped. He'd always been proud of his cock, and always enjoyed the reactions he got when a woman saw it for the first time.

'Fucking hell that's a biggie!' said the bloke, and the woman pulled Paul towards her and started sucking.

'Go on, fucking suck it, suck that big dick.' said the guy, who Paul noticed was now wanking his own cock. If he was her husband, he could see why she was so happy to have a meaty one to suck on, his was not impressive, at least 2 inches shorter than Paul's cock and a lot less thick. She took his cock into her mouth and he started to move his hips to fuck her throat.

'I'm gonna fuck this one Joe' she said, then looked at Paul, 'course that's if you don't mind.' she said.

'Lay back and let me see you.' was Paul's response, as Joe came out of the rear of the car and into the front passenger seat and sat facing backwards, leaning over the seat to get a good view.

She lay back, legs spread. Paul could see she was leaking juice down to her arse and he pushed three fingers easily into her, causing her to moan loudly. He finger fucked her slowly at first, amazed at how wet she was. She moved her hips onto his hand, trying to get as much penetration as she could. She moaned even more when he leant forward to suck on her nipples, taking the hard peaks between his lips and then gently biting on them.

He kissed his way down her stomach, and her moans got louder. His hand was moving faster now and he curled his fingers to stroke the front of her pussy. As his mouth reached her pubic area he heard her gasp 'Oh Joe he's going to fucking lick me!'

'I know he is.' said Joe. 'He's going to taste your gorgeous pussy and you're going to fucking love it!'

His tongue got to her clit as his hand got even quicker moving in and out of her. He gently started to lick her clit which was small and hard above her soaking pussy. He licked her like that then started to apply more pressure. Her gasps and moans were intense and he started to tease her, making the strokes of his tongue more gentle and slow then speeding up again. She put her hands on his head to pull him in to her and he pushed his tongue inside her, his wet fingers moving to her nipples.

He moved his tongue back to her clit as his fingers slid easily back into her and very soon he felt her clench on his fingers and she moaned 'Oh I'm coming!' repeatedly. Her orgasm was loud and sexy as fuck. He let her finish then moved his juice soaked fingers to her mouth.

She licked her taste off them and asked Joe a question; 'Should I suck his cock again before he fucks me Joe?' she said.

'You do what you want.' Joe said.

Paul stood and held his cock out to her. She sat up and took as much as she could into her mouth and it was his turn to moan out loud.

After some minutes he pulled his dick from her mouth and she lay back with her legs open again. He leant forward and slid easily into her. She gasped with pleasure and he wasted no time and started to fuck her hard.

Paul heard his Joe's voice saying 'You're not allowed to come inside her ok?' and he grunted a reply agreeing.

He was fucking her really hard and she was moaning loudly about her approaching orgasm. He deliberately slowed his pace but made sure she got every inch of his cock on every thrust. Her moans were a real turn on and he felt his balls tingling. He sped up again and was telling himself to pull out and come on her tits to make sure he didn't piss the couple off.

She pulled his ear to her mouth and whispered 'Come in me I want your cum in me in my pussy please do it oh fuck I'm going to cum.' and he wasn't going to refuse the invitation.

Her orgasm did amazing things to his cock and he really went for it, banging his shaft into her. His cock throbbed and he felt himself starting to cum. This time she didn't whisper and screamed at him to 'Come in me give it me!' He heard the sound of Joe saying he was going to come and he knew he could do what he liked and he blasted his cum deep into her and felt her orgasm again, her pussy drawing every possible drop of his cum from him.

The three slouched in the car, utterly spent.

'Shit that was hot!' Joe said, and Paul could only agree.