Paul is a Good Pal

Story Info
Paul asks me to take sexy photos of his girlfriend.
3.4k words
4.27
30.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul is a Good Pal!

I'm Bishop and my best friend is Paul. I recently turned 53 years old and Paul is almost 10 years younger than me. At first glance, and perhaps even second and third glance, you wouldn't think that we have much in common and perhaps we don't. Maybe that's why our friendship has lasted for almost 15 years and remains strong today.

Neither of us is especially handsome but neither do I think that either one of us is ugly. I'm mostly bald and Paul's hair is thinning. We're not particular fit but, while I'm heavier than Paul, we're not really fat either. I think 'Dad Bod' is the term the girls use today.

I'm a very social, outgoing person; Paul is more reserved and even a bit stand-offish. I'm very even tempered; Paul isn't exactly a 'hot head' but he's definitely quicker to anger and he gets frustrated more easily than I do. Paul has always had a way with women. Paul seems to be able to convince any woman that sheneeds to get to know him better and he almost always ends up in bed with them. It never seems to matter whether or not she's married, dating someone else or single. Paul always seems to win her over and have her eating out of his hand in no time. Me? While I'm constantlydoing perverted things with them in my fantasies, I've always been more deferential and gracious toward women. I was raised to be the proverbial 'Mr. Nice Guy' and have always ended up in the dreaded 'Friend Zone' because of it.

Paul and I have gotten into some deep discussions about women. We have freely discussed what we like and found that we're both more or less voyeurs. I've always been drawn to women younger than myself. Not usually more than ten or fifteen years younger, but definitely younger and I've always liked the tall, thin, tomboy type of gal. Paul has always been drawn to women his own age or even older. He prefers more exotic women. Most of his conquests have been Asian or Hispanic women. His success is enhanced because he speaks Spanish very well and he's even picked up a bit of Vietnamese and Chinese.

It's always been my theory that men are turned on by what they see; while women are more turned on by what they hear. That's why porn works for guys and steamy romance novels work for gals. Paul apparently has that gift of gab with women and always seems to be able to get them doing things that seem completely out of character for them. I've always found myself wrapped around some girl's finger who would let me take her out, buy her dinner and even help her fix a leaky faucet in her kitchen but who won'teven let me feel her tits.

I often live vicariously through Paul as he shares tales of his sexual escapades. He told me how he'd bought a huge dildo for a co-worker and taught her to deep throat it before she eventually was giving him daily blowjobs in the supply closet. He told me stories about the married woman who let him use Ben Wa Balls, a vibrator and anal beads on her the first time in the sack with him. I would go home and beat off, wishing I could have just a taste of what he was getting.

Paul and I never shared more than stories though, until the time he was out of town on business and told his married girlfriend, Belinda, that she needed to send him some sexy photos of herself. He called me on the phone and had her on the line in a three-way call. He convinced her that he really wanted the photos and that Bishop was just the guy to take them and send them to him. He told Belinda and me, "Be sure to get a picture with a finger in your pussy. Bishop, get a picture of your finger in her pussy."

"Will do, buddy!"

Belinda met me after work. She was a very light-skinned black women who, at about forty-five years old, wasa bit older and heavier than I would normally be attracted to but I wasn't going to complain as she was, after all, going to let me take some sexy photos of her for her boyfriend. She followed me home in her own car. On the drive home, Paul called me again; but only me this time. He told me that she was sure to get hot and bothered during the photoshoot and that I should fuck her or, at the very least, get a blowjob. What a pal!

When we got to my place, I opened the front door and invited her in. We stood for a moment in the foyer but I was afraid I'd chicken out so I decided to get right down to business. "Let's go upstairs to the bedroom. We can use the bed and the lighting is good there."

Belinda was grinning from ear-to-ear and said, "Sure! This is going to be fun," and started up the staircase ahead of me. She was dressed in a green blouse and a black skirt and pantyhose. I grabbed my DLSR camera and was following her plump butt up my staircase and into the bedroom.

I turned on the lights and said, "OK, why don't you strike a pose on the bed for me?"

Without hesitation Belindakicked off her shoes and crawled onto my king-size bed and lay back against the pillows with her knees drawn up and exposing her bright red panties underneath her pantyhose. I raised the camera to my eye and began snapping shots as I walked around the bed. I told her to "Look left, tilt your chin up, look straight into the lens. Put your hands in your crotch. Cup your tits." She did everything I asked.

"OK, how about getting out of your pantyhose?" She immediately got up, hiked her skirt up all the way to her waist and took her pantyhose off and flung them across the back of a chair. Without being asked, she stepped out of her panties too. She undid her skirt and put it on the chair as well. She still had her blouse and bra on when she turned to me and waited for me to pose her.

"That's great. Why don't you bend forward with your hands on the bed?" She bent at the waist, placed her palms flat on the bed and spread her feet about shoulder-width apart.

I took several photos from different angles and then got down onto the floor behind her and took a few shots from that angle. The flash gave me a lighting quick, very bright glimpsesof her nearly bald, puffy pussy.

"That's nice. Now, look back over your shoulder. Look directly into the camera." She looked back at me and I told her, "Give me a look that says, 'Come fuck me!'" Belinda looked directly into the lens and affected a very sultry look and licked her lips. "Very nice! Keep that up! Show me the goods."

Belinda reached back with one hand and, clasping one cheek spread her butt open exposing everything from her little brown asshole to the very pink lips of her pussy. There was a little hair but only a very little. She had trimmed her pubic hair so short that it was barely visible against her light brown skin.

I was hard as a rock. I had to stop and adjust the front of my work slacks or I was going to injure myself. I think I was even beginning to leak pre-cum into my jockeys.

"OK, now I want you to lie back on the bed." I continued to shoot photos as Belindalifted a knee and placed it onto the bed. She followed it with the other and crawled on her hands and knees to the head of the big bed. "STOP! Stop there for a moment."

Belinda was on her hands and knees with her bare ass and pussy staring me in the lens. I leaned in across the bed, zoomed in and got some closeup shots with my macro-zoom function. I got a few extreme closeups of her pussy and her clit. Her lips were shiny and obviously becoming very moist. Her clit was still inside its little hood but was on prominent display.

"Belinda, bend down. Put your shoulders on the bed but leave your butt in the air. Good. Now, reach between your legs and rub yourself."

Belinda put her shoulders on a pillow and, remaining on her knees, spread her thighs wide and reached between her legs and started rubbing her pussy. She was running her fingers from her clit to the base of her butt crack and back effectively spreading her juices everywhere. "Keep it up, Belinda. That looks great."

I was clicking away as fast as I could. After just a couple of minutes she started to concentrate more on her clit and was, I could see, applying more and more pressure. I was clicking away and Belinda started to make soft noises. She was quietly moaning and whimpering and rocking her hips in time with her fingers. I was getting some great shots.

Belinda got herself off within 3 minutes. She gave a little shout and collapsed forward onto her stomach. Her butt cheeks continued to jiggle as she convulsed from the force of her orgasm.

When she'd calmed a bit, she rolled over and propped herself onto the pillows against the headboardand let me get some more shots.

"Let's get that shirt and bra off now, OK?"

She was still panting a bit, "OK." I continued to shoot photos as she opened her blouse and shrugged it off. She pulled her arms out of the shoulder straps, turned her bra around so that it was back to front and released the clasp. She flung the garments off the side of the bed and leaned back again. Her tits were large. They weren't the biggest I'd ever seen but they were certainly bigger than any that I think I'd ever had my hands on. They drooped and sagged a bit but they were undeniably attractive. She had very large, pale areolas tipped with long, hard nipples.

"Can you lick your own nipples?"

"Sure," and she did just that. Belinda picked up each tit in turn and brought the nipple to her mouth and suckled.

"That's good. Look straight into the camera and suck on your nipple for me. Give me that 'come fuck me look' again."

Belinda held her left breast with both hands and drew her nipple to her pouting lips. She put her chin down and looked up at me as she did so. These pictures were going to be great!

"OK, I'm going to get some more closeups now." Standing at the foot of the bed I kicked off my shoes and socks, pulled my shirt and t-shirt off over my head and threw them in the floor. I then leaned forward and laid on my stomach with my camera out in front of me. Belinda spread her legs as far as she could.

I scooted up closer and, using the macro-zoom function again, I got very close to her now sopping wetpussy. Her lips were changing to a deeper shade of pink and I could see fluid beginning to pool at the very bottom of her opening; in the little valley where her pussy ended and her butt cheeks began.

"OK, I'm going to touch you now. For the photo." I reached up and using my index and middle finger spread her pussy lips open and started taking extreme closeups. I then placed my hand flat against her pubic bone and reached down with my thumb to pull the hood back from her clit and snapped more photos. I gently rubbed her clit just a bit and she began to make little whimpering noises again.

Belinda had leaned her head back and was staring straight at the ceiling. She had her hands on her tits and was massaging her nipples with her fingertips.

I couldn't resist any longer. I set the camera aside and slid forward that last six inches. I licked her from the bottom to top. Belinda sighed loudly and put a hand on her belly just above her pussy and pulled herself open for me. I dove in head-first. I forgot about the camera and reached up to put my hands under her thighs. I wrapped my arms around her legs pulling myself up and her down to my mouth. I started licking, sucking, slurping and nuzzling for all I was worth. I brought one hand back and, palm up, inserted my middle finger into her pussy. I curled my finger up and began to apply more and more pressure to the top of her vaginal canal as I alternately pressed and flicked my tongue on her clit.

Belinda's whimpering became louder until she was groaning and growling. She started chanting, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Loving the encouragement, I intensified my efforts. She didn't last long. Belinda howled and brought her knees up. Her belly, butt, thighs and legs all convulsed and trembled and her breathing stopped. She let out a series of short little gasps and grunts and then started to come back down. Only then did I release her pussy from my lips.

"Oh shit! That was awesome!"

I grinned up at her from between her thighs. "I aim to please."

She looked down at me, "Oh, your face is all wet."

"That's good to know. I think that means that I did well."

"No question about that! I haven't cum that hard in weeks!"

"Speaking of not cumming in weeks. I think it's been longer than that for me."

"Oh... Yeah... I... Uh... I should... Do something about that, huh?"

"If you don't mind."

She gave me a beatific smile and said, "Why, it would be my pleasure, sir," and sat up straight against the headboard.

"I'd love to fuck your brains out but my husband is going to be home when I get there and he might be suspicious if he finds out my panties are full of your cum. He won't notice a thing if I swallow it all though."

"Well, that certainly works for me." I turned onto my back and laid back against the headboard next to her. She got up onto her hands and knees again and then straddled my legs. I said, "Wait a sec," and reached for my camera.

I told her to her sit straight up and hold her tits. "Bring them together and aim your nipples into the lens. Great! Now give me a great big smile." She had a beautifully wicked smile.

"I'm going to take some more shots of you in action, OK?"

"Sure," and Belinda reached for my buckle and quickly undid my belt. I snapped away as she undid the button, clasp and zipper on my slacks with practiced ease. Taking my trousers and my jockeys together she started to pull them off. She raised up, I raised my hips and my pants were gone. At my age my erections aren't quite as strong as they once were. I get hard but not quite as hard as I remember being when I was in my twenties. When Belinda reached out for my cock it was standing tall, pointed at the ceiling. These were going to be great shots.

My circumcised cock's not huge. I wouldn't even really call it big. I'm average at best but I'm fairly big around. I've always been able to please my partners and have made up for any shortcomings by becoming well versed in the uses of my fingers, lips and tongue. I've never had any complaints.

Belinda grasped me loosely in her right fist and I snapped another dozen photos as she began to jerk me off. "You've got a really nice cock."

"Well, that's nice to hear."

"Really, it's very nicely shaped and just right."

"Tha..." I didn't finish the word before she dove on me. She bent forward and took my entire cock into her mouth and throat without so much as a pause. She kept me buried in her throat for about fifteen or twenty seconds and then slowly withdrew until she had just the tip between her lips. She looked me in the eyes and then, more slowly this time, started back down. She kept eye contact as she made my entire cock disappear again. My camera fell from my grasp.

Now, as I've grown older my ability to hold out longer has gotten better. When I was in my twenties, unless I'd jerked off before my date, I would cum the minute a girl took hold of me. The good news was, back then, I could do it two or three more times in quick succession. Nowadays, I've only got one in me but I'm able to make that one last for a while. I picked up my camera again and got some more photos of Belinda with her nose in my pubic hair and a few with her as she withdrew to the tip. Once she withdrew completely, opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out to the tip of my cock and smiled widely at the camera.


My vaunted ability to hold out was being sorely tested. I had to drop the camera again as Belinda's expertise was going to make me lose all control. She reached under me with one hand and was massaging my butt cheek while she brought her other hand between my legs and began to kneed and pull and caressmy balls. She worked her hand further under me and found my asshole with her fingers and began to apply pressure all the while rhythmically sliding all the way up and all the way back down my cock. She didn't enter my ass but she petted and massaged my hole applying pressure here and there.

It was more than I could handle. I reached out for her big tits and started to involuntarily buck my hips. "I'm going to cum, Belinda."

"Mmmmm Hmmmm," her affirmative response vibrated my cock as the sound came from her throat.

I was one of those orgasms that started in my feet and rushed straight out the end of my cock. I went rigid, stopped breathing and started to convulse.

Belinda just buried my cock in the back of her throat and swallowed repeatedly. She seemed to be milking me with her throat. I let go with at least four or five spurts.

When I was finally empty and able to breathe again Belinda slowly withdrew my cock, stopped at the tip and dove on it to or three more time before letting it fall from her mouth. She smiled at me, smacked her lips and asked, "Good?"

"Oh my gosh, YES! You're amazing! Where did you learn to do that?"

"I was a virgin until I was 21. I had to do something to keep the guys coming back."

"Oh, I'll bet you were very popular."

Huge smile, "I was. It seems I still am." She got up off the bad and started to reach for her discarded clothing.

"Will you show me the photos later?"

"You can come back tomorrow and I'll show them to you."

"This was a one-time thing buster. Sorry." She pulled on her panties and pantyhose. Found her bra, closed the clasp in front and spun it around to her back and hefted each lovely tit back into its hammock.

"Can't blame a guy for trying."

"Nope, I can't. Just send the pictures to Paul and he'll show them to me." She already had her blouse on and was slipping her shoes back on now.

"I'll send him a few of the best ones this evening and I'll put the rest on a disk for him."

"That'd be great. We'll look at them together, but right now I've got to get home and start dinner for my husband and daughter."

"OK. Thanks very much, Belinda. It was a lot of fun."

"It really was. Thank you," and she headed down the stairs.

I was still standing nude at the top of the stairs when she let herself out.

Before she was out of the driveway, I texted Paul the photo of her wide smile with her tongue on my cock.

He responded a few moments later. "Good job buddy! I'm proud of you!"

What a pal!