All Comments on 'Paul is a Good Pal'

by Justanotherdirtyoldman

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 3 years ago

I need a pal like that!!

IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightalmost 3 years ago

Great story.

Soon after I was married, my husband got a great promotion and it kept him traveling a lot. At my work I had a co-worker who was a photographer and developed his own work, I was telling my husband about Joe and his photography hobby when my husband suggested I get Joe to do some sexy shots for him to take on trips to masturbate to.

So I set it up. Joe took all evening to get great and sexually titillating photos. He said he would be back the next night to show me the photo shoot. The next night he displayed an amazing array of photos and they were so sexy that I was soon naked and fucking Joe all night long.

My husband came home not too long after Joe left. I showed him the album and it turned him on. We were naked and fucking in no time and to top it off, he knew I had been thoroughly fucked. He loved the crepe pie!

A week of hard core fucking with my husband was great. Now he wanted more photos but with A cock in the pictures penetrating all my holes and my face and beautiful tits covered in cock juice. So once again I had Joe and his friend over and sure enough I wound up fucking both of the all weekend. I showed the pictures to my husband and he loved them and fucked me even harder and better than ever.

A month went by and now my husband wanted pictures showing double penetration from two cocks. It happened and he was content. We still look at those photos even after 35 years of being together! Great memories and still great sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustanotherdirtyoldman@Justanotherdirtyoldman
Just another dirty old man. What else is there to say? I've lurked here for years but now I've decided to try my hand at writing. I write to entertain myself and hopefully you too. I read all comments but will delete purely negative comments that contain no constructive cri...