Paul Meets a TV Presenter!

Story Info
Paul meets Clare just when she needs a man.
2.7k words
4.42
7.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was a run of the mill guy. Not a weirdo, not a perv. He liked social media and enjoyed following people who are relatively well known but who he could occasionally interact with. He was never a troll.

Clare was a TV journalist, locally based. He'd followed her on Twitter for a while, enjoying the mix of her professional and personal content. He liked that she seemed honest and grounded, and not self-promoting. Her being ginger was definitely an attraction for him but he kept that to himself.

The first time he saw her 'for real' was a complete fluke, she was drinking tea at Altrincham Market. He'd only recently exchanged tweets with her in relation to a news story and thought about saying 'hello' and starting a conversation, but then he thought that would seem weird so didn't.

The next time he saw her was at a gig, small venue, cool band. He tweeted her afterwards about the gig and recommended another band he was going to see. Her reply revealed that she was also going to see them. He had said 'See you there!' and she'd replied in a friendly way and that had been that.

She'd been with 2 female pals at the first gig and one of them was with her at the second. He tweeted her before the band came on, saying 'Enjoy the gig, I'm looking forward to it! I won't come over to say hello because that would be weird' with a smiley face.

Her reply was pretty quick 'Come say hi, if you're at all weird I warn you that I'm a karate expert.', again with a smiley face.

He went over, said 'hello', they chatted about the band and music for 5 mins then,at what he thought was the first sign of awkwardness, he said 'goodbye!' and went back to his mates.

After the show she tweeted him first, asking his opinion. 2 or 3 tweets later others joined in the conversation and it came to a close.

He and his mates went out after the gig and by 12am he was mildly tipsy but not drunk. He noticed her tweet that she was in a taxi on the way home, commenting on how her planned gig then early night had failed. He was on the tram and direct messaged her:

'Lovely to meet you earlier. You'll probably block me for this but I'll tell you anyway...I appreciate your journalistic talent and style, and meeting you was a nice coincidence, and I've anyways fancied you (Sexy ginger that you are!) but having met you I think you are fit as fuck.

Yours from the tram!

Px'.

Her reply was pretty quick. 'Lol. No blocking don't worry! Thanks for the compliments, sadly there's no Prince Charming who shares your views!'.

Was there a hint of a flirt in this? He wasn't sure and thought he was drunk. He replied quickly. 'You must be awash with offers lol. Nothing wrong with waiting for Mr Right!'.

Her reply was definitely flirty: 'Have you seen the cost of batteries?'.

He replied; 'Fuck. The image that's just put in my head!'.

Her's: 'Tell me'.

His: 'Thought of you toying yourself'.

'What about it?', she replied.

'Makes me hard!' He couldn't believe this was happening and that he was saying this to her.

'I'll be doing just that in about 15 mins. Interested?' was her next reply.

He responded quickly: 'Let me think about that for a millisecond....yes!'.

Her response was equally as quick: 'Tell me... when you said the image I'd put in your head... describe it'.

'You're on you back, naked, your toy is a small clit massager and you're well into it.' He messaged, still unbelieving of the way the conversation had developed.

'Very perceptive. More detail' she responded.

'Brazilian' he ventured.

Her reply took his breath away: 'Nope. I'm a proud ginger. Trimmed but ginge.'.

'What's your postcode?' He dared to ask.

'Why?' Was her simple reply.

'You know why' he typed. Wondering if he'd misread the vibe

'Detail please' she asked

'I want to see, feel and taste you' he typed with a shaking hand.

She replied with her postcode and house number. He thought he must be dreaming.

18 minutes later he was on a nice looking residential street of terrace houses. Trying to see house numbers, he could see only one house with lights on and it was his destination. He got out of the cab he'd caught, walked to the door and gently knocked. It opened and she stood, partially behind it, smiling. She moved away to let him come in. She was wearing a lacy, silky camisole top in white and a matching pair of silky shorts...

Clare had almost pulled out of going to the gig. What had meant to be a group of 4 going had become 2 and more frustratingly, one of those who pulled out was someone she was seriously in lust with. His newly single status had been music to her ears, his newly back with his girlfriend status wasn't. She had even changed her bedsheets on the off chance.

Still, she'd gone with Jane and had a good time at the gig. A nice bloke from twitter had chatted to her before the gig, steadfastly refusing to flirt with her but that was just about her luck. She really rather liked him, he was her type.

She'd tweeted him after the gig but again no flirting. Oh well. She went out with Jane and had a few, but not too many, and was in a cab home tweeting when he messaged her.

'Lovely to meet you earlier. You'll probably block me for this but I'll tell you anyway...

I appreciate your journalistic talent and style, and meeting you was a nice coincidence, and I've anyways fancied you (Sexy ginger that you are!) but having met you I think you are fit as fuck.

Yours from the tram!

Px'.

She laughed and replied straight away. 'Lol. No blocking don't worry! Thanks for the compliments, sadly there's no Prince Charming who shares your views!'.

As if she'd block him, he was the only guy chatting to her and he was fit!

He replied quickly.

'You must be awash with offers lol. Nothing wrong with waiting for Mr Right!'.

Chance would be a fine thing she thought. She thought about how she'd pleasured herself that morning, using her favourite toy on her clit and her favourite fantasy playing in her mind, and of the frustration of batteries starting to fail just as things were building. 'Have you seen the cost of batteries?' She replied.

'Fuck. The image that's just put in my head!' He replied. She laughed, wondering how honest he'd be.

'Tell me' she typed

'Thought of you toying yourself' he replied

'What about it?' She sent, again thinking of this morning and of the new batteries she bought that afternoon.

'Makes me hard!' He sent

She liked that. A lot. 'I'll be doing just that in about 15 mins. Interested?' She was being honest.

'Let me think about that for a millisecond....yes!' Was his response.

The tingle was real. 'Tell me... when you said the image I'd put in your head... describe it' she told him.

'You're on you back, naked, your toy is a small clit massager and you're well into it.' He sent.

Fuck did he have a camera? 'Very perceptive. More detail' she demanded.

'Brazilian' he typed.

Lol he didn't have a camera. 'Nope. I'm a proud ginger. Trimmed but ginge.' And getting very damp she thought.

'What's your postcode?' He asked.

'Why?' She asked. Not teasing, just making sure he'd be interesting.

'You know why' he sent.

'Detail please' Don't go shy on me now she thought.

'I want to see, feel and taste you' he said.

Bingo. She replied with her postcode and house number.

She was home a minute later. She quickly showered and put on some nice underwear. The thought struck her that she was going to have sex for the first time in about 4 months. Bloody hell she needed it.

She greeted him when he knocked and walked to the lounge. He followed her and she stood waiting to kiss him. Their kiss was immediate and deep, tongues clashing. They sat on the sofa and carried on kissing, his kisses were deep but not hurried and both of them could feel her response. He moved his lips to her neck, kissing lightly, and she felt mini lightening bolts going off and shooting straight to her already moist pussy, he felt his hardness growing and again checked himself that this was no dream.

He moved his mouth down and kissed her cleavage then moved his lips over the nipple he could see pressed hard against the silky fabric. Her gasp was such a turn on for him.

As she felt his lips on her nipple she could feel her clit throbbing. She reached down to his jeans and felt the hard lump in them, getting even more excited now as she felt the size of it.

'Upstairs' she said, and they went together to her room.

They were on the bed, kissing, and his hands went to her nipples, holding them, twisting them, and the sensations were electric for her. She was rubbing the bulge in his jeans, able to feel the thick shaft of his cock, and she went for the zip to release it.

'Lie back' she said 'I want that in my mouth.'

Paul felt her take his cock from his jeans, struggling to get it out due to its size and hardness. He heard her gasp and make an appreciative comment, but before he could respond he felt her warm, wet mouth engulf him. He shuddered as her tongue swirled around the end of his cock, focusing on the sensitive point underneath. She took more of his length into her mouth, then moved her lips and tongue down his shaft to his balls, taking each into her mouth in turn whilst wanking his cock. He moaned, loving her skill and attention, and moaned again when she moved around into the 69 position. He pulled the lacy shorts to one side and looked at her.

Her pussy, pink and very wet, was topped by a small patch of bright red hair, contrasting against her pale skin. He didn't think he'd ever seen anything sexier.

He wasted no time in pressing his tongue against her clit and heard her moan loudly, her mouth briefly leaving his cock. Her taste was intoxicating and as his tongue continued its attention he was rewarded by her becoming soaking with wetness. Suddenly she rolled off him and quickly removed the silky pants, then sat on him again, her pussy again on his mouth, pulling on his hair to get him in contact with her.

'I'm going to cum all over your tongue' she said and from her moans and contractions he knew it was imminent. He felt her stiffen and then he felt a flow of her into him as she came, moaning and bucking against him.

By 5am she had lost count of her orgasms. The combination of months without sex, how naughty she felt for fucking a practical stranger, the size of his cock, what he did with it and the dirty talk they'd engaged in had repeatedly sent her over the edge.

He'd also instinctively seemed to know what she liked, including things she often felt uncomfortable telling people; when she'd been riding him and wanted to play with her clit, she had been hoping he wouldn't be put off by that the way some guys are, but before she said anything he'd pushed her hand there and told her to do it.

He'd been just the right amount of rough with her boobs, the slaps were hard but not too hard and her nipples were deliciously sore.

Going down on herb the second time he had started off licking all around her pussy before focusing on her clit, and changed the pressure of his tongue on her clit just as she started to cum, and pushed a finger into her arse at the same time, a huge turn on for her.

He'd spoken a lot, filthy comments and language that she'd loved. She liked being a 'dirty slut' when a huge cock was being rammed into her from behind and his 'spunking on her big tits' as she rubbed her clit and her 'soaking ginger cunt' had teased another cum from her. Then she asked him to do something she'd never done...

'Put it in my arse' she said as he fucked her from behind, 'Do it slowly but I want it.'.

He had pulled his cock from her, slick with her wetness, wet and throbbing, and pushed his finger into her right rear. She moaned and he took it out and pushed his cock, slowly but with a little force, into her arse. She'd immediately moaned out, wincing a little.

'Don't move yet' she said, then her hand travelled to her clit.

He felt her playing and could feel her tightening around him. He struggled to stay still, desperate to fuck her.

He felt her push back onto him and heard her whisper 'Fuck me. I'm going to come.'.

He pushed in and out and knew he wouldn't last long, but also knew she was close. Suddenly he felt her tighten and felt his balls do the same, then his cum was moving up his shaft and as she the peak of her orgasm his cock exploded cum into her, wave after wave of pleasure pulsing for both of them.

Finally they slept; she woke at 9.30 and lay next to him, both naked, wondering if he'd just get up and go, or outstay his welcome, and when did she want him to go, and would it be awkward, would he want sex again and a dozen other questions. She got up to pee, then slipped a robe on and went to make coffee. She came back in the room 5 mins later with 2 hot coffees to find him sitting up, smiling at her.

'I made you a coffee. I don't have sugar and gambled that you'd want milk'..

'That's perfect' he said and took a slurp.

She pottered around the room, and he admired the way her tits moved in the silky robe and how it slid up her thighs, then she climbed in bed next to him, still in the robe.

'You OK?' He asked.

She pondered for a moment, then answered, 'Yes. My head is a bit mashed to be honest'.

'Oh?' He said, indicating for her to say more.

'Just that odd combo of thinking that last night isn't how I behave, and that I've never been so well fucked in all my life.'.

At this she looked at him. He smiled.

'I need to leave for work about 11', she said.

'Ok, I'll drink my coffee and make a move'.

'Cool' she said.

3 minutes later they were in the shower together. He was stood behind her ramming 3 fingers into her wet pussy hard, fast and deep and she knew she would cum very shortly, she could already feel the tightening in her pussy. She reached behind and felt for his cock and groaned when she felt the throbbing hardness of it. His fingers carried on inside her and his other hand held her tits, he kissed her neck and moved his mouth to her ear, talking over the noise of the shower, telling her how hard he was going to fuck her once she'd cum on his hand, and that did it for her and her orgasm started and she moaned and writhed on his hand while still jerking his hard dick. She'd barely stopped moaning when he filled her again and she knew instantly he was going to cum very quickly.

He fucked her hard, with her bent over in from of him. His balls, banging against her as they fucked, were tingling as his cum started, and she surprised him by sliding his dick out of her. She dropped to her knees and took him in her wide open mouth. Tasting, swallowing and loving his cum as it spurted deep into her mouth...

End.