Paul Watches his Mother having Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you had better add another finger," then she giggled before saying, "I am quite big down below."

Yes she did have a big cunt. Three fingers felt nice, and later on I would make it four. If I could get her worked up enough, I might even try to fist her, that would be a first for me.

As I moved my fingers in and out, she started to moan. That didn't surprise me, but what happened next did, she started to unzip me. I almost stopped her, but then I looked over at Father. His mouth was now closed, but he was still asleep, hopefully it was a deep sleep.

My cock was now out, and she had her hand wrapped around it. She then moved her hand slowly up and down, feeling its full length.

"You are a big boy."

There was pride in her voice.

"Bigger than your Father," then she giggled again, before adding, "And thicker, a lot thicker."

"Would you like to try it?"

She gave a quick, "Yes," but then she sighed before saying, "But not now."

I was now fingering her again, but this time I also had my thumb on her clit. I could tell she liked that, because she responded by stroking my cock faster.

"We need to hurry up."

I would have liked to take my time, but reluctantly I had to agree with her. If he woke up now it would be obvious to him what we were doing.

I resisted the urge to fist her, but I did make it four fingers. She now felt nice and tight, and she was moaning appreciatively. Her hand was doing wonders to my cock. She had a light touch, but it was doing the job. I was moving steadily towards a climax, and I knew it would be a big one.

Two minutes later I felt the sap rising, then I reached the point of no return. I closed my eyes as it all poured out, wave after wave. When my balls were completely drained I opened my eyes, Mother was smiling.

"You look as if you enjoyed that. Now you can finish me off."

I had forgotten about her needs. As soon as I had started to climax I had stopped playing with her. My fingers were still inside her, but they weren't moving, and my thumb was no longer on her clit.

I muttered a quick, "Sorry," which she found amusing, then I got back to pleasuring her. It took another five minutes before she reached it, but it looked to be worth the wait. Her body tensed and she closed her eyes. Her face was all contorted until her climax was over, then it relaxed into a smile, as she opened her eyes.

We quickly made ourselves decent, she even put her knickers back on. When we got up from the sofa, Father was still asleep.

"Do you want me to wake him?"

"No," then she laughed before adding, "He can sleep through anything."

This time in bed I didn't need to masturbate, the climax on the sofa was enough for one day. However I did get an erection when I thought about what we might do together in the next few days. I needed to get her alone, with enough time so that we could fuck without being caught. How good would it be, to get my cock deep up her cunt? With that thought in my head, and a smile on my face, I drifted off to sleep.

The next day Father was grumpy.

"You should have woken me up. I stayed in that chair until two in the morning, now I have a bad back."

I ignored him, but he got a, "Yes dear," from Mother.

He was still complaining ten minutes later, I was glad when he finished his breakfast. As soon as he had left the kitchen I went over to Mother, she was at the sink, with her back towards me. I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts.

She hissed, "NO," as she brushed my hands away, then she turned to face me and said, "We need to talk."

I moved back a step and waited, her face was stern, this was going to be a telling off. However, before speaking, she sighed, and then her face relaxed.

"It's my fault, I should have put a stop to it the first time you saw me."

"Why didn't you?"

She seemed surprised, but it was the obvious response to what she had just said. After a few seconds I got my answer.

Shrugging her shoulders she said, "Because I liked it."

This time when I put my hands on her tits, she let me keep them there for a few seconds. When she moved my hands, it was done gently.

"Not now, he might be back any minute. If he catches us there will be hell to pay."

I gave her my best cheeky grin, then I said, "When?"

Her face was now all screwed up, as she thought about it, then she smiled.

"Tonight at eleven, outside my bedroom."

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I knew it was going to be something special.

I went to bed at ten, but even though I had set the alarm on my phone for eleven, there was no way I was going to sleep. What if I slept through it? I decided I would read, but my mind wasn't on it, I kept checking the time every few minutes. When it was eventually eleven, I gave a deep sigh of relief.

As I approached the door I could hear my heart pounding, but there was no noise coming from the room. I stood outside, wondering what to do, then the door opened. That startled me, but she put a finger to her lips before I could speak.

In a low voice, she said one word, "Bathroom."

When we got there, my hands were all over her. She quickly pushed me away, but only so that she could take her nightie off. I removed my pyjamas, we were now both naked. Her nipples were already erect, and my cock was vertical. It was as hard, and as firm, as it had ever been.

"It's safer in here."

It was, but it would still take some explaining if Father found both of us together in the bathroom. However I had reached the point of no return, I was going to fuck her no matter what the consequences.

I went for her tits again, but this time with my mouth. When I sucked on her nipple, she tilted her head back and moaned. That encouraged me to suck harder. The harder I sucked, the louder she moaned. After a couple of minutes I switched to the other one.

"Play with my cunt."

I still hadn't got used to her using vulgar language, it shocked and exited me, in equal measures. When I ran my fingers along her slit she gave a deep guttural groan, it sent shivers down my spine.

"Finger me."

I didn't need asking twice. I rammed two fingers deep into her, she squealed with pleasure. She was very sticky, had she been fucked before I came to her? I tried to put that thought out of my mind, as I explored her cunt with my fingers.

"I need your cock."

She sounded desperate, time to give her what she wanted.

"You need to fuck me. I want it from behind."

It was a command, but one that I was willing to obey. She was quickly onto all fours, with her bottom pushed up high. I stood behind her, my hands pushing her cheeks apart so that I could get into her. When I positioned my cock at her opening she pushed back, eager for me to be inside her. I slowly entered her, only stopping when my balls were tight against her bottom. Then, after a few seconds to saviour the moment, I started to fuck her.

"You don't know how good this feels."

I did. I had been with a few women, not as many as I would have liked, but enough to know when it was good. And this was good. A friend at college had bragged to me once about having his sister, this was better. What son hasn't fantasised about fucking his Mother? But I was actually doing it.

I had started slowly, but I quickly upped the pace. She was now getting full strokes from my cock that was going deep into her. I had expected her to be very noisy, but she wasn't. I got the feeling she was controlling it. If she let it all out it would be too much, it might even wake Father up.

Five minutes later she was struggling to keep quiet, because her climax was building. Mine was as well. I was now leaning back so that I could push into her deeper. This was going to end soon. Then I heard footsteps.

Mother whispered, "Fuck, he's coming to the bathroom."

I froze mid-stroke, but only for a second. We were doomed, but I was determined to finish what I had started. There was a knock on the door.

"How long will you be?"

In a surprisingly calm voice, Mother said, "Not long," then she added, "Be a darling and get me a glass of milk."

Father muttered something under his breath, then we heard, "OK, but when I get back I need the bathroom."

As soon as I heard him going downstairs, I started fucking her as hard, and as fast, as I could.

"I am not going to be able to come now. You can, but you need to be quick."

I just grunted, my full concentration was focused on climaxing. A few strokes later I did. As soon as I had finished I pulled out. She quickly put her nightie on, then she opened the door.

As she was leaving, she turned to look at me and said, in a firm voice, "Stay there, and lock the door."

I hesitated for a split second, then I did what she had told me to do. I couldn't see how this would help us, but I had to trust her. A few seconds later Father was outside the bathroom door.

"Sorry, Paul has beaten you to it."

I heard him give a deep sigh, he sounded defeated.

"Here's your milk."

"Thank you darling."

Then, as Mother left, he knocked on the door.

"Won't be long pops."

"You had better not be."

He sounded as if he had got back some of his fighting spirit. I made him wait five minutes, because I could. When I opened the door he pushed passed me. He muttered something under his breath, but I ignored him, I was eager to go. I knew she would be waiting for me. She was, when I got to their bedroom, the door opened.

I was quick to apologise, "Sorry, I left you high and dry."

"Don't worry, your Father can finish what you started."

"What about..."

She completed the sentence for me, "All that stuff you poured into me?"

"Yes."

"I will make up some excuse to go back to the bathroom, so that I can clean up. He will be none the wiser."

She was now smiling.

"You had better go."

When I got back to my room, I slumped onto the bed, I was tired, I had given her my all in the bathroom. I was slightly disappointed that she hadn't reached it with me, but sometimes in life you don't always get everything you want. I had just had the best climax of my life, with my cock deep up my Mother's juicy cunt. I couldn't complain.

The next day I wasn't the only one with a smile on my face, they looked as if they had enjoyed themselves last night. They kept looking at each other and grinning, and when Father wasn't looking, I got the same from her as well. So everybody was happy. As soon as we were alone, she came up to me and whispered.

"He made me come twice."

It sounded like a challenge, so I responded with, "Only twice?"

She was still laughing when Father came back into the kitchen.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing dear."

When I started laughing as well, he just shook his head, then he made himself a coffee. He knew he was never going to get a sensible answer, so he hadn't bothered asking again.

The next few days were a disappointment. Now that we had gone all the way, I was expecting us to be intimate again soon. I might just be imagining it, but it seemed that she was avoiding me. Did she think we had gone too far, and was now regretting it? I needed to speak to her, but I was finding it difficult to get the opportunity to talk to her in private. At the weekend I managed to get her alone.

I just came out with it, "Do you want to stop?"

She looked surprised, and then she said, "No."

"Then why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not, but we need to cool it for a bit. If we start screwing every day your Father is bound to find out. I married him because I loved him, not because he was clever, but even he will eventually figure it out if we are not careful."

I gave a deep sigh. I couldn't argue with what she had said, but it didn't ease my frustration.

"Just be patient, I have a plan."

I waited for her to tell me more, but she made me ask.

"I give in, what is it?"

"It's his birthday on Wednesday."

I opened my mouth, to tell her that I already knew that, but she continued before I could speak.

"I have bought him a present that we will all like."

I was now intrigued, and she had a smug look on her face.

"You know how he keeps saying he wants to get fit, to be more active."

I nodded. He does, but it's always just talk. He never does anything about it.

"I have paid for ten tennis lessons. He doesn't know it yet, but next Sunday is his first one. It's a two hour session, starting at nine. And then the same again for the next nine weeks."

She then put her hands on her hips. There was a look of triumph on her face, as she waited for me to tell her how clever she was, but I didn't say anything, instead I hugged her. I was reluctant to release her, but eventually I did.

"He will have a round trip of nearly an hour. So he will be away for three hours, plus whatever time it takes him to shower and change afterwards. That's plenty of time for us."

It certainly was.

"There is one other thing I want to say."

She was now looking serious, was it bad news?

"We have to stop doing things during the week. No trying to touch me up, no listening at the door, no..."

I held my hand up to stop her.

"I get the picture. It's just once a week, when he has his lesson."

"Yes."

I could live with that. For most of the week she would be my Mother, and I would be respectful. Nothing inappropriate would happen, but for those few hours on Sunday she would be my bitch, and I would make the most of it.

On Wednesday, I was the first to give Father his birthday present. It was a gardening book. I knew what to buy him because he had been dropping hints for the last two weeks, none of them subtle. He pretended to be surprised, which I found amusing, but I could see he was genuinely pleased with it. He then looked at Mother, expecting her to give him hers, but she had nothing in her hand. However she was smiling.

Looking at me, she said, "Tell him what I have got him."

"Entry to the Chicago Marathon."

His eyes widened, probably in horror.

"He's joking."

"Sorry, it's really entry to the London Marathon."

Now he just looked confused. I got a stern look from her, and then an angry shake of the head.

I then said, "Tennis lessons."

When he saw she was nodding, he knew it was true.

"Wow."

He sounded very happy with that.

Time seemed to drag, but eventually Sunday arrived. I was up early, at six, I just couldn't sleep. I went downstairs for a coffee. Half an hour later Mother joined me.

"I will wake him at seven thirty, he wants breakfast before he goes."

When he got up, we all ate together.

"What are you two going to be doing while I am having my lesson?"

It was an innocent question, but it made me feel uncomfortable.

"I might do some cooking," then looking at me, she said, "What about you Paul?"

"I have that essay to finish."

As soon as he left I wanted to start, but she made me wait fifteen minutes, in case he came back because he had forgotten something. When we got to her bedroom my hands went straight for her tits, but she brushed them off.

"I have forgotten to do something. I won't be long."

She wasn't.

"I have put the chain on the door. If he comes back before we have finished he will have to knock."

"But won't he be suspicious?"

"No, I will tell him somebody came to the door. I put the chain on before opening it to speak to them, and that I must have forgotten to take it off."

My Father might not be clever, but my Mother certainly was.

This time I kept my hands to myself, instead I leant forward and kissed her. She seemed hesitant, but when I did it again, with more passion, she responded by opening her mouth. I pushed my tongue in. A few seconds later she forced it out, but only so that she could put her tongue into mine. For the next five or ten minutes, I was losing track of time, we took turns doing this.

It felt good, but it was now time to do more. When I squeezed her breasts she gasped, then she said, "Take my top off."

I took a step back from her, and then I started on the first button. I took my time with it, then I did the same to the other four. It was now off, and I was staring at her tits, covered by a pretty white bra. I looked up at her, and she nodded. It was time for that to come off as well. I reached behind her, so that I could unhook it, but she stopped me. She wanted to do it. When it was off, she put her hands behind her back, and thrust her chest out. What she was telling me was obvious, 'These are yours to play with, do what you want with them'.

I started by teasing her. Stroking and touching all parts of them, except for the nipples. They were already swollen, ready to be touched, or sucked, but I made her wait. After a few minutes she could wait no longer, one of her hands went for a nipple, but I grasped it before she could touch herself. I held it firm as she pleaded with her eyes, but I didn't give in. When I released her hand, she didn't try again. I then got back to playing with her tits, but this time I was quickly onto her nipples.

As I sucked deeply on one of them, I pinched and pulled on the other. She almost screamed with pleasure. She was now holding my head, as if she was worried that I would pull away from her, but there was no chance of that. I only moved my head when I wanted to service the other nipple. I would have liked to continue doing this for longer, but when my jaw started to ache, I knew it was time for something else.

At first, when I tried to raise my head, I couldn't, but then she released me. For what I now had in mind, I needed to get her skirt and knickers off. When I tried to unzip her, she stepped back.

"Let me do it, it will be quicker."

As soon as her knickers were off, I was pushing her down onto the bed. That surprised her, and she giggled.

"Somebody is very eager."

I was more that eager, I would have walked over hot coals to get to what was between her legs. As quickly as I could, I pushed her legs apart, then I went down on her.

"That tickles."

She giggled again, but it quickly turned into a moan when I found her sweet spot. As I licked and sucked her clit, I pushed two fingers into her. She was so wet I don't think she noticed, but she did when I added another.

"That's good, but if you want to make it special you need to play with my bottom as well."

Tentatively, I rubbed her bum hole with a finger. I was not sure what she wanted me to do, but I had a feeling she was going to tell me. A few seconds later she did.

"Just one finger, and not too deep."

When I put it in, she purred with pleasure.

"That's perfect. Now don't move your fingers, any of them. I just want you to concentrate on my clit."

I mumbled, "OK", to her, as best I could. It's difficult to speak when you have a mouthful of cunt.

I might only be nineteen, but I prided myself on being good with my tongue. Despite my tender years, I had learnt a few trick, all of which I was now using on her. I could have given her a climax within a few minutes, but I was taking my time. When I sensed she was becoming too excited, I eased off. She would get her orgasm, but only when I wanted her to, and it wouldn't be with my tongue, it would be with my cock.

"You do know I can't take much more of this. I need to come."

I was tempted to keep her waiting for longer, but I had been between her legs for at least fifteen minutes, so it was time to move on. As I struggled to take my trousers off, I cursed the fact that I hadn't done that at the beginning. There was now a look of frustration on her face. If I didn't get into her soon, she would go off the boil.

"For fucks sake hurry up."

As soon as my cock was free, I didn't waste any time. I pushed her legs high, almost to her shoulders, then, without any hesitation, I rammed my cock into her, only stopping when my balls smacked against her. I felt good being so deep in her.