Paul Watches his Mother having Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers

"Fuck me."

I then did, hard and strong. At times it was almost brutal, but she didn't complain, instead she moaned and groaned, and at times she even grunted. Now that there was no chance we would be caught, she had turned the volume up. I had been with some noisy women before, but she was on a different level to them. I liked it, this was pure animal sex.

Five minutes later we were still going strong. We were both breathing heavier than before, but it felt as if our climax was still a long way off. However that soon changed, for me at least. I could now feel a stirring in my balls, I was getting close to reaching it.

"Can you come?"

She grunted something that sounded like, "Yes," then I heard her say, "But you need to fuck me harder."

I wasn't sure that was possible, but I would give it my best shot. I pushed her legs higher, only stopping when they were on her shoulders, then I thrust into her. For a second or two, it took her breath away.

"That's it, keep doing it."

On the third stroke I came, but I managed another one while I was ejaculating. Her body then tensed, and I smiled out of relief, she was now climaxing as well. While she did, she made a lot of noise, and there was also a lot of swearing. When she went quiet I knew she had finished. I quickly pulled out of her, then I gently lowered her legs.

We lay beside each other for at least five minutes without talking, both of us enjoying the stillness after having frantic sex. I was the first to speak.

"So we can do this every Sunday?"

"Yes, in lots of different positions."

We stayed on the bed for another ten minutes, then we showered. We did it together, that was a first for me. I liked it, but it wasn't practical. If this was going to become a regular thing, then we needed a bigger shower cubicle.

When Father eventually returned, we were together in the living room watching television. He had a big smile on his face.

"I didn't think I was going to enjoy it, but I did," then he added, "And the instructor said that I was a natural."

He looked pleased with himself, so I didn't tell him that he probably said that to everybody. When he left the room, to make himself a coffee, I looked at Mother, she smiled, and I knew what it meant. It had all turned out as planned, and we would be able to do this every week, well for at least another nine.

But what would happen when his lessons ended? I didn't know, but what I did know is that we would continue.

Mother would have a plan!

--

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

chris99999
chris99999
3,985 Followers