Paula - My Huge Cock BBW Lover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I still am truly petrified by the huge size of her massive rock hard cock, the exquisitely nasty and decadent erotic thrill of excitement I felt before when I first saw this huge mature big beautiful woman standing there completely naked in front of me with her incredibly huge long cock and huge hairy balls fully exposed to me returns stronger than ever and keeps on growing stronger and stronger, getting me more and more hot and excited.

All woman, and such a very big and beautiful sexy mature woman too, but with such an incredibly huge long thick cock and such beautiful huge hairy balls, and here I was naked in bed with her, with her incredibly huge throbbing hard cock in my mouth, with my lips and my mouth just so lovingly and sensually sucking and sucking it for her. It was so incredibly and deeply dirty, raunchy and nasty to me that it got me so incredibly hot, turned on and excited and I felt a hot thrill of such very intensely and exquisitely erotic and nasty excitement and pleasure going all through me in every single part of my body.

Even the very raunchy sounds of my lips and tongue slurping and sucking away on her cock give me an exquisitely dirty and nasty thrill and in that moment her cock, though still petrifyingly huge to me, becomes like a huge piece of hard candy, the sweetest and most wonderful, but also most deliciously filthy, perverted and nasty candy I've ever had in my life, and I just want to keep right on sucking and sucking Paula's huge, long, throbbing hard, delicious cock for her, deeper and deeper and more and more, like I become completely insatiable and just can't get enough of it.

I was like an erotic player on a sexual playground now, caught up in a deliciously filthy and nasty sexual dream, a wonderfully dirty and perverted erotic sexual fantasy of the most deeply nasty and intimate kind, but the fantasy was completely real and we were living it together right now, in Paula's bed, with my face between her huge widely spread open thighs, sucking and sucking and sucking away on her huge, beautiful, rock hard throbbing cock. As I become more and more deeply excited to suck her huge cock so deep and so good for her I decide I can get it deeper down my throat if I get a different angle on it, so I get up on my knees, resting my ass on my heels, still gripping her huge cock in both of my hands, and I bend over and bring my lips down on the head that way.

Opening my mouth as wide as I possibly can again I start sliding my lips and my mouth all the way down her cock, trying to go as far down as I possibly can and get it as deep into my throat as I possibly can. Though I still have an initial gag reflex I try really hard to relax my tongue and throat and I really push myself to suck her nice huge cock just as deeply as I can possibly go.

This is so extremely hot and exciting to Paula that it really drives her crazy and she starts moaning and panting extra loud, saying things like "Oh yeah, fuck yeah, that's it baby, suck that cock! Suck my nice big fucking cock, oh yeah, just like that, go all the way down on it! Take it all!" She pants excitedly, " I want you to take my whole cock all the way in your mouth! Come on baby, the whole cock, all the way down on it, as deep as you can!" I try really hard to do what she's demanding of me, struggling to swallow her whole entire huge cock as deeply as I possibly can, and though I can't get it all the way down, I'm amazed myself to find that when I try really hard I can get at least a third of her huge throbbing cock all the way down my throat.

So I just keep doing that, very slowly and very sensually sliding my lips all the way back up her cock to the huge throbbing head, sucking and sucking it really nice and hard over and over again on every little inch of her huge cock all the way up, up off of the head and then giving the tip of her cock just a little wet kiss before I slide my lips back over it again and then very slowly and very sensually slide them all the way back down her cock again, until her cock is just as deeply and fully buried in my throat as I can possibly get it and I just keep doing and doing that to her cock over and over again for a very long time.

Each time I go back down on her I forcefully push my self to firmly shove the head of her cock as deeply as I possibly can all the way down my throat until I just can't take anymore, causing my throat to gag deeply on the huge, rock hard head of her cock, which creates a wonderfully nasty erotic sensation for me in the back of my throat and for her on the head of her cock, along with the exquisitely raunchy and nasty sounds of my throat gagging deeply on her huge cock over and over again, a sound which, along with the continuous slurping and sucking sounds my lips and mouth are making all the way up and down every single inch of her huge cock and all over the head, continuously gets us both even more super excited, hot and turned on.

We go on for a long time like this with me just continuously sucking and sucking away on her huge, beautiful, delicious cock and her loudly moaning, sighing and panting away pleasurably like she's in heaven and talking very dirty and nasty to me as she constantly encourages me to keep on sucking and swallowing her nice big cock just like that for her. After a while she breaks out some lube, and while I keep on sucking her cock she coats her hand and fingers in it and begins slowly inserting her fingers in my asshole, first one then two and then three fingers, fucking my asshole with her fingers, slowly and gently at first and then gradually just a little deeper and a little harder.

Pretty soon she starts being a little more forceful, slowly beginning to jam her fingers up my asshole to the knuckle, working them around in circles and then also gradually driving and driving them in deeper and deeper, harder and harder and faster and faster. At first I only think she is doing this to stimulate me and turn me on, it is only later that I realize she's actually preparing my asshole for herself, getting me nice and lubed up, loosened up and ready for her to fuck me up the ass.

When she's ready she puts her big strong hands on my shoulders and gently pushes me away, pulling her huge cock out of my mouth and rising up to her knees. She squirts more lube into her hand now and begins stroking it all the way up and down every inch of her incredibly huge long thick cock, all the way from the base up to and all over the head and then back again. My mouth hangs open a little in fear and I gasp silently staring at that huge cock of hers as she strokes the lube all the way up and down it.

Her huge cock is throbbing so rock hard now, harder than ever, and it looks bigger, longer and thicker than I've ever seen it. When she first got hard I was sure she had to be at least 12 full inches long, but I can easily see now that huge cock must be a little over 12 inches, and as her big strong hand excitedly slides all the way up and down it I'm petrified all over again at the site of just how massively thick and rock hard and solid her enormous cock looks to me.

"I want you to come over here and bend over for me," she says in that very stern and hard voice of hers that I really love. My stomach quivers with fear and I'm very petrified again as I watch her very excitedly stroking her incredibly huge long cock faster and faster in anticipation, getting it ready for my ass. I'm actually really afraid now because I just know that incredibly huge cock is really going to hurt a lot in my ass.

But I know she really very badly wants to and is determined to fuck me up the ass right now, and if I don't let her I'm sure I will lose her, and I really feel like she is truly the ultimate very big, mature and beautiful sexually dominant bbw that I've always been looking for, for so long, and I really want to be with her so very badly, so I know that no matter how afraid I am and how much it's going to hurt, I really am going to have to let her fuck me right here right now and tonight.

So when I hesitate and she takes me in her big strong hands and gently but firmly and very insistently pushes me down on the bed, although I'm really trembling inside with fear I very meekly and yieldingly give in and let her, all the way down until my face is turned sideways and laying flat on the bed. She then takes some pillows and cushions and puts them under my belly and my thighs to make sure that my ass is propped up really high in the air for her, firmly pulling my legs very wide all the way apart with her strong hands to get me in position for her.

The bed shifts and sinks behind me under the weight of her big heavy body as she gets herself in position directly behind me on her knees. "Spread your ass cheeks!" She demands sternly. I reach behind myself with both hands and pull them open a little bit. "Wider," she demands, "pull your ass cheeks all the way apart!" I do, spreading my ass cheeks as far and wide open and apart as I can possibly get them. "That's it baby," she says very nastily in a very sultery and excited voice, and I can hear the very nasty and perverted grin of filthy excitement on her face in her voice too, "hold your asshole all the way open for me, just like that!"

She starts fucking my asshole with her fingers again, now going to four fingers all the way to the knuckle, really loosening me up a lot and drawing a steady chorus of increasingly louder moans and wails of pleasure and excited panting from me. And though I'm still very afraid of being fucked up the ass by her incredibly huge, long cock, I realize that I really actually am deeply enjoying the feeling of her gradually stretching my asshole deeper and harder and wider, it's such a feeling of extremely exquisite and nasty perverted pleasure that it's making me feel extremely turned on, hot, horny and excited.

Paula can easily tell that I'm very deeply enjoying what she's doing to me and taking great pleasure from it by the sound of my excited panting and gasping and the pleasure she can hear in my increasingly louder moans and wails, and she says, "I'm gonna fuck you up the ass so good tonight baby, so nice and deep and hard, and when we're done you're really going to love having every single inch of my nice huge cock all the way up your ass, deeper and deeper and harder and harder!"

"Ohhh... We're going to have so much fun together baby, we're going to spend so much time sucking and fucking, all night long, over and over again! And I'm going to teach you to suck my nice big cock so good, so nice and deep, until you can take every single inch of me all the way down your throat, and I'm going to teach you to take every single inch of my nice huge cock all the way up your ass, deeper and deeper and harder and harder!" Finally she decides my asshole is ready for her so she moves into position a little closer to my ass. I'm still holding my ass all the way open for her and she tenderly places one of her big strong hands down flat on my back just above my ass.

Next I feel the huge, hot, fleshy, rock hard, throbbing head of her cock very slowly and gently push its way directly right up against my open waiting asshole, giving just a little pressure as she firmly presses it right against my asshole. She pauses there and just holds it right there for a few seconds, allowing me to gently feel the pressure of her huge cock about to enter my ass, and I swallow very nervously and cringe inside with fear, bracing myself for the pain of that incredibly huge cock penetrating me up the ass from behind. Then, very slowly and gently but very firmly and insistently she begins pushing it in.

Letting go of my ass cheeks I put both of my hands down on the bed beside my head, gripping the bed tightly and bracing myself. "Oh fuck!" I call out loudly as her huge rock hard cock begins forcing its way inside me. Although she did a great job of loosening up my asshole before she started fucking me, that enormous cock is just so incredibly huge, thick and rock hard that it still feels like it's ripping my tender asshole open as she slowly forces it in, leaving my poor asshole furiously burning and aching hard. "Come on baby take my nice big cock," she encourages me, "just relax and take it, nice and easy."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" I pant very excitedly, taking big breaths and gasping hard and fast as I try to handle the pain of my furiously burning ass. Finally the huge throbbing head makes it all the way in, and my poor tender asshole pulls back a little smaller from stretching its way around the head, so now the burning is just a little tiny bit less from my asshole, though it still is definitely there and hurts, but the greatest pain now is the aching pressure of the rest of my ass being furiously stretched very hard, deeper and deeper as she continues slowly but very insistently forcing her enormous throbbing cock all the way up my ass.

Grabbing both of my hips at the ass in her big strong hands she spreads her knees apart just a little wider to give herself a firm stable foundation, and then she slowly and gently begins pushing it in a little harder, knowing that my ass can take her a little faster now that the hardest part, the big throbbing head forcing its way in my ass, is finally over. Slowly, firmly and forcefully, inch by inch, she keeps driving her huge long cock deeper and deeper, determined to force her whole entire huge cock all the way up my ass.

Once the enormous head has finally made its way in, my moaning and wailing isn't quite so loud anymore, giving way instead to a lot more steady and heavy panting and gasping as my furiously burning and aching ass slowly but surely gets used to having her huge, long, rock hard cock deeper and deeper inside of me. It feels like it takes a really long time to get every single inch all the way inside of my ass, and a few times I can hear and feel her squirting more lube, and I also feel it dribbling all over my asshole and on her cock right where it enters my asshole.

I can also feel her gently massaging the areas of my ass crack right around and up to my asshole with her thumbs, easing some of the pain of her huge cock forcefully ripping its way into my ass, so these things help a lot and before long she is finally all of the way inside of me, and I can feel her huge and very hairy balls and her very huge firm thighs pressing very firmly against my ass cheeks, deeper and deeper, until finally they are very firmly and tightly pressed all the way against my ass and can't go any further.

"Oh, oh, oh fuck," I pant and gasp excitedly. My knees have gone soft and buckled already, but the pillows and cushions underneath me support me and keep my ass firmly positioned high up in the air for her right where she wants me. Now that she finally has herself all the way inside of me she very slowly and gently begins moving her huge hips back and forth, not actually taking her cock out of me any at all, but just pulling back the huge rock hard head just a tiny little bit from it's position very deep inside my ass and then firmly forcing it back in deeper and harder, gently but firmly and very insistently forcing it in a little deeper and a little harder each and every time, really stretching me good and getting me used to it.

Very slowly and gently she keeps on doing it and doing it to me over and over and over again for a long time, and to my surprise after a long time my ass really does begin to relax and get used to the pressure and the deep hard thrusting and I actually really begin to enjoy it. And as the aching pain begins to ease off and begins to give way to some very intense and pleasurable enjoyment which I'm feeling very deeply all the way up my ass, the exquisitely perverted nastiness and raunchiness of it begins to sink in with me. This very big and beautiful and incredibly sexy and mature bbw is very deeply fucking me up the ass with her incredibly huge, long, thick, rock hard, throbbing cock!

Very slowly and very sensually fucking me very deep and very hard up the ass! It is just so incredibly dirty, perverted and nasty that it gets me so incredibly hot and erotically excited, and I very deeply love it now, so erotically filthy and nasty, and I just really want her to keep on doing it and doing it to me, fucking me and fucking me and fucking me all night long, deeper and harder and deeper and harder!

This is absolutely the ultimate, absolutely the deepest, hardest, and most incredibly intimate, nasty and erotic way that an extremely dominant woman could ever completely, totally and absolutely dominate a deeply submissive man in the most truly, fully, deeply and complete way possible, forcing him to give her absolutely all of himself, holding nothing back, nothing whatsoever, every last inch of himself, even all the way up his ass.

After a long time of this deeply aching but also very deeply pleasurable slow and sensual fucking, she finally stops and very slowly and sensually pulls her whole entire huge cock almost all the way out of my asshole until just the huge head is still inside me, and then just as slowly and sensually begins forcing it all the way back inside me, deeper and deeper, inch by rock hard throbbing inch. And though it still really hurts in a way, it's become kind of like a different kind of hurt now, one which strangely enough I really like and kind of deeply enjoy.

There's a strange kind of nexus between erotic pleasure and pain, a place where the two meet and mingle together beautifully and wonderfully, and make you just keep wanting more and more, and somehow Paula has amazingly found this strange, beautiful and incredibly and intensely erotic place very deep inside me and is simulating it so beautifully and sensually and with such expert experience and understanding like I never knew or would have imagined she had in her before.

It's kind of like a wonderful expert erotic massage, where the masseuse knows something hurts but knows also that if it's massaged just right, in just the right way, that pain will instead turn into extremely intense and deeply erotic pleasure, so they put their fingers in very deeply in just that exactly right place and massage it in just that exactly right way, finding and filling a deeply aching need and desire so very deep within you that you might not even have known it was there yourself until the masseuse found and exposed it for you, and thus introduced you yourself to it for the very first time.

And this is exactly what Paula is so very expertly doing to me right now with her incredibly huge, long, thick, throbbing, rock hard cock, fucking me up the ass so slowly and sensually and yet also so very deeply and so hard at the same time, still grabbing my hips firmly and pulling my asshole backwards on her huge cock and slowly yet forcefully thrusting her huge strong hips forward, driving every single huge inch of her massive hard cock deeper and deeper, all the way back inside of my ass, until finally I can again feel her huge hairy balls and huge firm thighs very firmly and tightly press themselves all the way against my ass cheeks.

I feel the huge, rock hard head of her massive cock slowly come to rest very deeply inside me, all the way up my ass as deep and as far as she can possibly get it initially, and then after pausing for just a brief split second she pushes harder, gently but very insistently forcing it deeper and the extremely intense pressure so very deeply in my ass is so wonderfully painful and yet extremely pleasurable at the same time that the extremely exquisite feeling of that wonderfully pleasurable erotic pain rolls all through my whole body, up into my head it even feels like, filling all of my senses with the most amazing and wonderful warm glow of intensely intimate erotic pleasure and delight.

How amazingly lucky and happy I feel right now! How did I ever find such an incredible huge, beautiful, sexy, mature bbw, and so very excitingly and deeply nasty and raunchy, and also so very sternly dominant and demanding in bed. And then to find out she's so hugely hung, just hung like a horse, with such an incredibly huge, long, massively thick, throbbing, rock hard cock. And then she's just such an extremely good amazing lover in bed too, so expertly taking me deeper and deeper into the deepest depths of my very own dirtiest, filthiest, nastiest and exquisitely deviant and decadent erotic desires, deeply and forcefully filling my most deeply hidden and aching needs and desires with perfect knowledge and understanding, knowing me more deeply, intimately and completely than I even know myself!