Paula - My Huge Cock BBW Lover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, oh," she began moaning loudly, "I'm gonna cum baby, I'm gonna cum so fucking hard right now." She then quickly pulled her huge cock all the way out of my asshole and did just that, stroking it fast and hard right up at the head as her hot sticky cum exploded from the head of her cock, squirting it all over my naked ass in huge gushing torrents, until my ass was covered in her cum with it oozing down my ass crack and along my asshole too.

I was disgusted but I didn't say anything, I was just happy my sexy huge cock bbw lover was so pleased and satisfied with me and I even felt a little proud and excited that I had made her feel so excited and cum so hard, though I was exhausted and my ass was sore from having to take such an incredibly intense, deep, hard and forceful ass fucking to do it.We took a quite a good break after that, taking time to rest and get cleaned up.

Then just when I thought the night's excitement was coming to a close Paula began kissing me some more, pushing me down in bed with her and beginning to make love to me yet again, before again laying back, spreading her big legs and huge thighs wide apart, and insistently pulling my head down to her huge cock again.

I was a little stunned at first, surprised that after all we'd just done she already wanted me to suck her cock again. Yet I confess I was already falling in love with Paula's huge cock in a very nasty erotic way, delighting in the feel of my lips and tongue all over every single huge hot, fleshy, throbbing inch of her long hard cock. And this second time wasn't a hurried frenzied experience like the first time. This was more of a long, slow, sensual cock sucking, with me nice and slowly and deliciously licking, sucking and swallowing every huge beautiful inch of her throbbing cock.

Slowly and lovingly all over every inch from the base, all the way up the huge, long shaft, deliciously sliding my lips and tongue all over the huge, beautiful head, sucking and sucking and sucking her nice and hard, and then all the way back down again, over and over again.

I even spent a lot of time slowly massaging and very sensually and lovingly licking her huge hairy balls with my tongue, putting them in my mouth and sucking and sucking on them so softly, while both of my hands at the same time were firmly gripped in different places on the huge shaft, so thick I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it, stroking and stroking and stroking her again and again, deeply delighting myself in driving her absolutely crazy.

"Of fuck, oh fuck, fuck!" Paula moaned loudly and excitedly, putting both of her hands on her head and turning it back and forth to the left and right and panting and gasping rapidly in ecstacy. "Fuck that feels so good! That's it baby, suck that cock! Suck my nice big fucking cock, just like that, don't stop, don't ever stop!" In no time her huge cock was throbbing and hard as rock again and she rose up to her knees, turning me around and bending me over with my head down on the bed again.

I opened my mouth in surprise and was on the verge of wanting to say something and protest. My asshole was still burning and aching hard from the fierce beating her huge hard cock had already given it tonight and I needed a break. But she was very insistent, without saying anything, in bending me over, putting me in position and spreading my legs apart, and I could tell she was determined to fuck me up the ass again, so I just swallowed nervously and didn't say anything, meekly bending over and letting her take my ass again, grabbing the bed tightly as I braced myself, quietly resigning myself to a long hard ongoing night of very intense and hard ass pounding.

After another long and hard pounding in two or three different raunchy positions, leaving me breathless and panting and whimpering exhaustedly, Paula cums very hard again and we fall asleep in bed together, both of us very pleasantly and deeply exhausted, though with my ass really aching and burning hard, Paula spooning me with her huge soft cock and her hairy balls pressed firmly between my ass cheeks and her big firm tits pressing against my back all night long.

After that extremely erotic and deeply nasty long hard night of fucking I am very much all hers all the way, happily and submissively sucking and swallowing her huge long cock any time she wants me to over and over again and happily bending over and spreading my ass cheeks for her for a nice long, deep, hard ass fucking any time she wants me to. As the weeks and months go by our scorching hot sexual relationship keeps on getting deeper, hotter and more intense. Paula is a very passionate woman and is also extremely horny, to say the very least, almost all the time.

She spends a lot of time taking me to bed and making love to me over and over again, fucking me up the ass two to three times a week, very often giving me two or three really good, very long, hard and intense ass poundings a night. It's tough sometimes, because sometimes I'm really not in the mood and I just don't feel like it, but she really wants me, and so I always just meekly give in and let her take me and make me bend over and let her fuck me up the ass anyways, always very long, very hard and very intense ass fuckings too because that's what it truly takes to fully and deeply please and satisfy her.

And then sometimes my ass is just too aching and sore from being fucked very hard over and over again by her huge long cock and I nearly have to plead with her to please give me a break and let my ass rest for at least a day or two. Though she's disappointed she agrees to let my ass rest a little, so on those days I just spend a lot more time sucking her cock instead.

That's fine with me because I truly do just love sucking and sucking her nice massive cock for her, just like the biggest, sweetest and most delicious piece of deeply nasty and exquisitely erotic hard candy I could ever wish for, so much so that sometimes I really would happily spend two hours just sucking and sucking on that huge cock for her if I could.

Sometimes I even get so horny just thinking about it I will even wake up while we're sleeping in bed together and even while Paula's still sound asleep I will push her big legs apart, get my face down there between her huge thighs and just start licking and sucking that huge cock and her huge hairy balls really good for her, just for my own nasty erotic pleasure and my desire to suck her cock, waking Paula up to the most incredibly sensual and delicious blow job, much to her extreme delight.

It's during these times that Paula spends a lot of time gently but firmly guiding and teaching me into becoming better and better at taking more and more of her whole entire huge long cock all the way down my throat. Within a short time I'm surprised to find that I can actually take as much as half of her massive thick cock all the way inside of my mouth and down my throat at once, before I start to really gag on it and I just have to come up for air. But it's quite a fun, deliciously erotic and nasty challenge for me, seeing just how deeply I can go down on Paula's huge cock and how much of it I possibly get down my throat at once.

As our sexual relationship progresses we find we both take extreme delight in seeing just how hard, how long and how intense Paula can fuck me until I just can't take any more, so much so that we eventually have to use a safe word, 'Mercy,' and it becomes one of our favorite shared sexual thrills, with Paula continuously giving me progressively longer, harder, faster and more intense ass fuckings, very aggressively pushing my limits harder and further, pounding and pounding away on me until I'm too exhausted to even moan and wail anymore and I can only softly pant and gasp resignedly as she keeps right on pounding me harder and longer, nearly pounding me to tears.

It's hard at first but as I come to love our incredibly long, intense and hard fucking more and more they become more like tears of erotic joy, until I just can't take any more and I just have to tap out and say Mercy. And even then I just wish I could take even more so she could keep on going and going on me.

* HERE *

And then sometimes we just like to take it nice and slow instead, with Paula fucking me up the ass very slowly and sensually, but still very deep and very hard, very slowly but also very firmly and insistently pushing it in deeper and harder every single time and then holding it right there at that point of extreme pressure for a few very intense seconds before finally very slowly pulling it out and backing off just a little bit, and then just as slowly and firmly pushing it all the way back in again, just a little harder and harder each time.

Slowly and very intensely building up the pressure more and more, gently but firmly and insistently holding me in place with her strong body and hands as my body shudders from the pain, and also the exquisite pleasure, of the very deep and intense pressure of her huge cock very slowly and sensually pushing deeper and harder into my ass each and every single time. We find that if we take this slower pace she can keep on fucking and fucking me a lot longer, sometimes for hours it seems.

This too becomes for both of us one of our very favorite fun, exciting and deeply erotic and nasty ways to make our fucking deeper hotter and more intense, with her again aggressively pushing my limits harder and harder to see how much I can take before I just have to say mercy and ask her to stop. Sometimes we also take a whole weekend and spend countless hours just fucking and fucking, over and over again, both of us so completely insatiable, nasty and horny that we just can't get enough.

The wonderfully nasty and decadent experiences I have with Paula as my mature and experienced bbw lover, with her incredibly huge, long, thick cock, her incredible horniness and her amazing and exhausting stamina, her stern, dominant and demanding attitude and demeanor, and her big, sexy, strong body and hands, take me to new heights, and depths, of intensely erotic pleasure and ecstacy I never knew existed or were possible before, and I just know there are still many more incredibly exciting, erotic and nasty times ahead of us to share together yet.

To be continued...