Paula - My Huge Cock BBW Lover Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," I call out loudly, as she keeps on doing and doing this to me over and over again, deeper and deeper, gently but forcefully pushing harder and harder each time. After several very long, slow and sensual minutes of fucking and fucking me like this, then each time she pushes it forcefully all the way in very deep and very hard, she pushes for a longer and longer time each time she pushes inward, until each time she pushes it in very hard she holds it there for several seconds every time, insistently pushing very deep and very hard, until my whole body reactively shudders from the deep painful yet pleasurably intense pressure, from my ass and my knees outward

"Oh! Oh fuck!" I moan loudly every time she pushes it in so deep and very hard, and Paula can hear the extremely intense erotic pleasure and excitement in my moaning and wailing pants and my whimpering cries and gasps.

"You like that don't you baby?" She demands sternly. "You like being fucked up the ass really nice and deep and hard by my nice huge cock don't you? I knew you would. From the first moment I met you I could tell you're such a nice soft, submissive guy, I had a good feeling you would really love being fucked up the ass nice and hard by me." Panting excitedly she continues, "That feels so good baby, such a nice tight fucking ass, so nice and tight around my nice huge cock, I'm gonna fuck you so good tonight baby, I'm gonna fuck you so nice and deep and fucking hard, and for so long."

After a nice long time of this very slow, sensual and extra deep, hard and forceful fucking, Paula decides I'm really good and warmed up now and that I'm ready to be fucked harder and faster. So she starts pulling her huge cock almost all the way out of my asshole to the head again now and then slowly begins thrusting her whole cock all the way back in harder and faster at a slow but steady even pace, with her huge balls and her huge firm thighs slapping and slapping against my ass cheeks with a steady soft but clearly audible slapping sound each time, gently rocking my ass and my body with the force of each hard thrust of her big firm body slapping against mine.

"Oh, oh fuck!" I continue panting, moaning and gasping faster and more loudly and excitedly in time to the rhythm of each hard steady thrust as my body is softly slapped and jolted by hers over and over and over again, every single inch of her huge hard cock pounding and pounding my asshole all the way from the big throbbing head right down to the very base and back again, over and over again.

"You like that baby?" She demands panting excitedly. "Say you like it!" She demands sternly

"I like it," I pant through my excited moaning and gasping breaths.

"Say fuck me!" She demands loudly in her excitement.

"Fuck me," I pant excitedly.

"Say fuck me Paula," she demands.

"Fuck me Paula," I repeat.

"Say fuck me hard Paula," she demands, "keep saying it!"

"Oh..., fuck me hard Paula," I pant excitedly, "fuck me hard Paula, fuck me hard, fuck me so fucking hard, oh.... Such a nice huge hard cock," I keep panting through my excited gasping breaths. "Fuck me so fucking hard with your nice huge cock."

We both get so incredibly turned on, hot and excited by all of this, with both of us panting continuously louder and faster, and Paula knows she has me just exactly right where she wants me now, so now she really begins giving it to me really good and hard, fucking me and fucking me slowly but steadily harder and harder and faster and harder, with every single inch of her whole entire huge long cock coming all the way out of my asshole and then being very excitedly slammed all the way back inside of me again, gradually faster and faster and faster.

Soon she is really beginning to ram her whole entire huge cock all the way into my asshole very hard and very fast, with the continuous slapping of her huge firm thighs against my ass cheeks becoming louder and louder and harder and harder, furiously slapping and slapping away faster and faster and faster, until the whole bedroom is filled with a steady ongoing chorus of those loud, firm, hard, raunchy slapping sounds, along with those of the bed rocking hard and fast in time with the rhythm of the increasingly fast, hard and intense ass pounding Paula is now very forcefully giving me.

The harder and faster I pant and gasp and the more loudly I moan and wail the more excited it gets Paula, driving her on and on to eagerly fuck me harder and harder. For such a very large and heavy woman, Paula is surprisingly agile and athletic in bed, and she really knows how to fuck very fast and very hard and she's very good at it too.

I'm also very fascinated with her incredible endurance and her amazing stamina too, at how her throbbing cock just has such amazing energy to keep going and going on me harder and harder and faster and faster, and how her huge, long cock also never loses its hardness either, it just stays completely rock hard and throbbing from the very base of her cock all the way up to the huge throbbing rock hard head the whole time. Not only is this very big and beautiful mature bbw a great and wonderful lover in bed, she's also a rock hard throbbing she stud who's amazingly huge long cock can stay so hard for so long that it's utterly fascinating in an extremely nasty and perverted and deliciously decadent way!

The force of Paula's huge firm thighs and body furiously slamming into my ass and body is so hard and so fast now that my body is rocked hard by each and every ramming hard thrust, harder and harder and faster and faster, and I'm becoming too exhausted to even moan loudly any more. Though my knees had already long buckled before, my arms are now too tired to keep holding my body in the exact position I was in.

So, with my head still laid sideways flat on the bed I lay both of my arms straight out flat to either side of me, resting my whole body above my waist flat on the bed in my bent over position, still on my knees with my middle and ass supported high up in the air by the pillows and cushions, and just lay there and keep on taking it longer and longer, my loud moaning and wails having finally fallen away and given way to my resigned and continuous softer steady panting and gasping.

Finally even Paula is tired and out of breath from the very long, hard and fast ass fucking she had been giving me, so she stops, resting with her whole huge cock still completely buried all the way up my ass and we both pause that way for a few minutes, both of us excitedly panting hard and fast as we catch our breath. After that few minutes she gently moves her big hips back and forth a little, just thrusting her huge cock slightly back and forth in it's position inside me and fucking me just a tiny little bit while she she catches her breath for a another couple minutes.

Finally when she fully recovers her breath she slowly pulls her whole entire huge cock, which is still throbbing just as hard as rock all the way from end to end, all the way out of my asshole and backs up a little. I think she's going to give me a break and I secretly feel very relieved deep inside because although I deeply love what she's doing to me and the extremely nasty and very hard ass fucking she's giving me, I really feel like my poor forcefully pounded and burningly stretched ass could really use a break.

But then before I know it she climbs up, standing up on the bed on her feet behind me and, putting both of her big strong hands down flat on my back to support herself, she squats down to my waiting asshole from above and behind me, giving her huge long cock that perfect deep ramming angle on my asshole from above and behind it. I swallow nervously, again feeling a little petrified, even in the midst of my 1intense erotic excitement.

I had thought she couldn't possibly get her huge cock any deeper inside of me, but from this angle I realize she just might be able to penetrate me a lot deeper and harder yet. I shouldn't be too nervous because my asshole is so good and warmed up already, but I can't help being a little afraid because it might hurt a lot more again and I don't know how it's going to feel yet.

But I don't have time to think about it very long because within seconds I feel the huge rock hard head of her cock first very gently touching my open waiting asshole and then brutally forcing it's way inside me again, causing me gasp out and moan loudly again as my body lurches forward just a little for a second from the burning shock of Paula's huge cock aggressively tearing its way into my tender beaten asshole again. She forcefully shoves her whole entire cock all the way up my ass a lot faster this time now that I'm all warmed up, and from this angle it really does plunge its way inside of me a lot faster, deeper and harder than before.

She again begins pulling it all the way out to the Head and then forcefully thrusting it all the way back inside until her huge balls and her huge firm thighs forcefully slap against my ass cheeks again, slowly the first couple times, but then she immediately picks up her pace very fast this time, excitedly and forcefully ramming me harder and harder and harder, faster and faster, until within seconds my whole body is again shaking very hard from the weight and the force of each and every very deep and hard thrust of her huge firm thighs and her big body coming down very hard on my ass over and over and over again.

"Oh oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," I moan and wail loudly again as Paula's enormous throbbing cock seems to forcefully penetrate so deep and so hard inside of me that it seems to hit places I never knew it could, places I didn't even know I had! And now that she has her second wind she's back to pounding and pounding and pounding away on me just as fast and as deep and as hard as ever, with her huge firm thighs again very loudly and forcefully slapping and slapping away on my ass cheeks, harder and harder and faster and faster, with the whole bed again rocking in time with each and every forceful pounding hard thrust.

"Oh yeah, that's it, take that fucking cock, take my fucking cock, just like that, just like that, nice and fucking hard, so nice and fucking hard, come on harder, take it really fucking hard!" I can hear Paula very excitedly saying very fast and urgently between her furiously excited panting breaths as she tries really hard and eagerly to fuck me as hard and as fast as she possibly can with all her energy, in a frenzy of faster and harder pounding, until she's so hot and excited that her huge, long, massively thick, rock hard cock is ramming my ass so hard and so fast that it's like a throbbing rock hard jackhammer over 12 inches long, with her huge hairy balls furiously slapping and slapping away on my ass faster and faster.

Paula gives me another really good long and forceful ass pounding like this, longer and harder than the first one even, before once again she finally stops, out of breath. She comes down to rest on her knees with her big heavy body laid forward over the top of mine, with her big beautiful breasts pressing against my back and her huge long cock still completely buried all the way up my ass, both of us excitedly panting very hard and fast as we rest that way there for a while catching our breath. While we rest Paula again gently moves her body back and forth, slowly and gently but firmly thrusting her huge rock hard cock back and forth very deep inside my ass, still gently fucking me some more again.

Finally after a few minutes of catching her breath she gets up on her knees and backs away, completely pulling her whole cock all the way out of my ass.

"Turn over and get on your back," she demands sternly. I obediently roll over away from the cushions and pillows and lay down on the bed on my back. Climbing between my legs on her knees she takes one of my legs in each of her big strong hands and throws my ankles all the way up over her shoulders, placing many of the pillows and cushions under my back and hips to support me so she can hold my ass way up in the air for her, climbing right between my thighs with her own huge thighs and hips.

In this position my ankles are now over her shoulders, my knees folded back over my own shoulders and my widely spread waiting ass and asshole are facing straight up to her, fully exposed, waiting and ready for her. I feel nervous but in a good erotically charged exciting way because now I can watch her fucking me up the ass while she's fucking me.

Paula knows it too and it's just as erotic and exciting to her as it is to me. She stares at me sternly with an expression of extremely nasty and perverted pleasure on her face, excitedly stroking her whole entire huge long thick cock all the way from the base up to the big hard head and back again.

"How do you like my nice huge cock now?" She demands

"I love it," I pant excitedly.

Yeah? You ready for me to fuck you some more baby?" I nod quickly, panting in excited anticipation.

"I'm gonna fuck like this," she says, "fuck you on your back just like my little bitch! You like being my little bitch? Huh?" She demands, "my nasty little bitch?"

"I do."

I watch closely in trembling excitement as Paula moves in now and gently but firmly presses the huge rock hard head of her enormous cock tightly against my tender waiting asshole. While I'm watching it she's staring at my face so she can take nasty erotic pleasure in watching me moan and whimper while she slams her huge cock inside me and fucks my up the ass so deep and hard again. She just presses it firmly there for a second, teasing me a little and then with a little grunt forces it in nice and hard, causing me to gasp and moan loudly, much to her nasty pleasure.

It's so exquisitely nasty watching this very big and beautiful mature bbw's incredibly huge long cock enter my asshole and feeling it brutally fucking me up the ass deeper and deeper at the same time, it gets so super hot and excited. All the way in, inch by massively thick rock hard inch, I watch the edges of my tender asshole puckering around and taking in Paula's whole entire huge cock, at the same time feeling it fuck me so deep and hard and I go crazy, panting and gasping breathlessly with excitement.

Finally it's all the way inside me again until her huge hairy balls and her huge firm thighs press tightly against my ass, and then she slowly pulls it almost and the way out again and then just as slowly drives it all the way back inside my asshole again. Several times she fucks me nice and slow this way so I can keep watching her massive cock deeply and forcefully penetrate my tender furiously burning and aching asshole over and over again.

"You like that baby?" She pants excitedly, "you like watching my nice huge cock fuck you up the ass?"

"I do," I pant with equal excitement. Now she braces my legs firmly over her shoulders, takes a firm grip on my body with her big strong hands, positions her knees firmly on the bed and begins really fucking me fast and hard again, her huge firm hips and her huge hairy balls again slapping and slapping away on my ass cheeks very loudly, harder and harder and faster and faster, until her huge cock is furiously ramming away on my asshole again super hard and fast like a rock hard jackhammer, forcefully rocking my body and the bed too again.

Once we really get going again she rises up on her feet a little, more like a squatting position so she can ram me extra deep and hard from that angle and fucks me very hard and fast into breathless panting exhaustion again in another very long, very hard and very forceful ass fucking, until we both collapse again, panting and gasping very hard and fast to catch our breath.

After we rest again for a few minutes Paula climbs off me and now she's the one who lays on her back with her big legs laying straight down from her. She takes her huge cock at the base in both of her big strong hands and holds it straight up, pointing it directly at the ceiling. Once again it is so exquisitely nasty, perverted and erotic to me, seeing this huge beautiful bbw with her big sexy body and breasts, and then this incredibly huge, long, thick, rock hard, throbbing cock standing up from between her legs.

The sight of Paula's huge cock standing straight up in the air by itself like that just made it look that much more frighteningly huge, like a massive, rock hard, throbbing tower of flesh with the huge throbbing head at the top.

"Come over here and get on top," she demanded sternly, "I want you to ride me!" I swallowed nervously again. I don't how it's possible that huge cock could possibly be rammed any more deeply in my ass than it already had been tonight, but still I felt like if I sat on that huge cock she might be able to slam it even more deeply inside of me than ever, so I was a little afraid.

But at the same time it was so exquisitely erotic, filthy and nasty to me that it made me feel extremely hot and excited. I had watched many women get fucked harder and harder in this position in movies before. And now that I was the one, this submissive guy, getting forcefully fucked so very deep and hard up the ass by this huge, sexy, mature and extremely dominant bbw with her incredibly huge cock, the idea of sitting on that huge cock and having her furiously ram it all the way up my ass was getting me so hot, it was just so deliciously perverted, erotic and exciting, that I just couldn't wait!

Rising up to my feet on the bed I straddled her legs but paused hesitant, unsure what to do as I'd never done this before. She told me to stand with my feet outside either one of her hips which I did.

"Spread your ass cheeks," she demanded. And when I did, "Now lower your ass down here and bring your asshole right down on the head of my cock." I did so slowly and carefully, with a nervous and extremely erotic and nasty excitement running all through me.

As I felt the huge throbbing rock hard head gently begin pressing tightly against my asshole I lowered my ass down slowly on Paula's huge cock, letting my weight take me down on it, gasping and moaning loudly as her rock hard throbbing cock once again achingly forced it's huge way inside my asshole and up my ass, slowly, inch by huge long inch.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I panted and moaned loudly as I felt my ass very deeply and brutally impaled once again by her huge massive cock, deeper and deeper, all the way in until my ass cheeks finally came to a complete rest all the way down on her huge plump thighs with her huge hairy balls resting between my ass cheeks.

"Fuck it!" She demanded, "fuck my cock with your asshole." Bracing myself on the bed with my hands next to either side of her I obediently began sliding my ass up and down on her huge cock, feeling my tender burning asshole puckering around the rock hard shaft again and again.

Quicky Paula grabbed my hips in her big strong hands and began pulling them up and then slamming my ass down hard in time with my own movements, forcing me to fuck her huge cock harder and faster and harder and faster. Again it felt like her cock was impaling me deeper than ever before, the rock hard head furiously hammering me very deep and hard inside in places I didn't even know I had, plunging and plunging it's way deeper and deeper upward inside of me, both of us moaning and panting pleasurably and excitedly, until the fierce pounding pressure inside me became so intense, right up to my brain it seemed, that I felt like I might soon being seeing stars.

After a long while of Paula forcing me to ride her huge cock this way she was so throbbing and excited I thought she was probably going to finish soon. At that point she made me get off her and rose up to her knees, making me bend over and put my head down on the bed again. Grabbing my hips she excitedly rammed her cock up my ass again and then gave me the fastest, hardest and most forcefully intense ass fucking of the night so far, nearly becoming rough with me as her huge hips furiously slammed into my ass hard and fast, rocking my body and the bed harder and faster than ever before, driving from me a fast, loud chain of continuously moaning wails of both agony and ecstacy.