Paula the Perfect Pear Ch. 10

Story Info
First Photo Shoot.
1k words
4.4
2.9k
3
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 11/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke the next morning, rolled onto my back, cried out, and rolled back.

David's hand, on my back, felt good.

"Good morning, beautiful," he said, very soft and low in my ear, and I believed him.

I lifted myself up onto my elbows. I had read or heard or something that this was the most attractive position for any woman. In my case, the arch of my back combined with the swell of my ass made me look like an "S" turned on its side. Anyway, that's how I hoped it looked.

His hand moved down, as I knew it would, and when he caressed the welts and bruises on my ass the pain and pleasure balanced perfectly.

"I will give you EXACTLY 47 minutes to stop that," I said, relaxing into the pillow and closing my eyes.

I felt him moving around, and then I damn near came when I felt him starting to kiss where the belt had hurt me so badly.

It hurt, even the soft caress of his lips hurt, but the pure pleasure drove it away.

Even the light pressure of his palms as he spread my cheeks made me cry out softly but then his tongue, warm and wet and soft, started tracing that most private spot, and my back arched even more, my body overriding my mind, seeking more of this special sensation.

"Oh JESUS!" I cried as his tongue penetrated, the combination of that sensation and the pain of his hands on my ass put me over the top. There was that amazing sensation, that full body orgasm as my Skene's and Bartholin's glands pumped and I, well, "squirted" is the word associated with those porno videos but in my case, I felt my entire body clench and I sprayed my ecstasy all over my legs as I came in waves.

"JESUS!!!!!!!!" I screamed into the pillow as another wave took me.

This was a wholly new sensation for me. I had never imagined anything like it. I mean, come on, wasn't this pretty, well, "dirty" is the only word.

But it felt so good. How could this be wrong?

Another wave of that purest ecstasy took me, this one different. The contractions of earlier when I had sprayed my release were replaced by a gentle flowing, like the beginning of an orgasm but not stopping. Hell, not even easing.

I gasped, a great whooping intake of breath, replenishing the oxygen and I hadn't even realized I was holding my breath I was so focused on what was happening between my legs.

And then he was gone. I felt the bed bounce and he said, "hold that thought and do NOT move."

I'm not sure, to be honest, I could have moved right then. My body was still flowing and I was still lost in Paradise, struggling to breathe with my need running between my legs.

The lights came on and I heard the little snick sound of his cell phone taking pictures, emulating a camera.

"DAVID!" I sort of shrieked but then his hand snaked out, cat-quick, and slapped my ass.

"Hold that pose," he said.

"DAVID!" I said again but he was implacable.

"Look at me," he said and I turned my head, my breath catching as I saw him holding the cell phone, looking at the screen, and heard the little click sound. My eyes also settled on his obvious interest, his erection pointing straight up his body.

"Smile," he said and I tried, but it was hard the way my body was still somewhere on another plane.

"SMILE," he snapped, moving closer with the cell phone, "or I'll get the belt."

I smiled. It felt artificial, forced, but I smiled and he said, "good. Now run your tongue around your lips."

I did, hearing the little click repeated a half dozen times as he moved closer.

I'm not sure how long that first, well, what I came to think of as "photo shoot," as if I was some kind of supermodel or something, lasted.

As he, well, "directed" me into various poses, having me move, assume different positions, brush my hair back, shake my head, all of those things you've seen in movies, I felt, for the first time in my life, truly beautiful when he would say I was.

And I was so goddam excited. I didn't even need to be touched. God, when my legs would scissor that little bit of pressure brought another wave of release and more of my thick love honey onto my thighs.

"Very good, Paula," he said, laying the cell phone on the bedside table and crawling in bed with me.

It seemed like the most natural thing in the world to caress his cheeks and ask, "Do I please you, David."

Just the grin on his face was almost enough to make me cum for about the hundredth time that night.

"Your face," he said, lightly brushing my cheek with his fingertips, "and your body," he said, his fingertips tracing from my neck, right at my hairline slowly down my spine making my body arch in response, "love the camera and the camera loves you."

I giggled and said, "flatterer."

"No," he said, "just speaking truth. I can't wait to post you."

My bowels went watery.

"Post me?" I asked.

He chuckled, brushed his hand down my back again, and said, "don't worry, you'll approve all pictures and I'll hide your face."

"Post me?" I asked again, knowing what he meant but needing, on some level, to hear the words.

"Oh, you're going to be VERY popular on the sites I like," he said, "now come here."

His kiss was demanding.

My body was demanding.

As he entered me, my concerns fell away.

"God help me," I said, my body arching to meet his, "I love you."

And when I said it my body just exploded. I squirted and sprayed and screamed my happiness while he told me I was beautiful and I believed him.

I'm not sure if I went to sleep or fainted, but I didn't awaken for a while.