Paula's Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
Paula and Tom meet their new neighbors.
2.6k words
4.08
32.4k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula and Tom return to their regular routines in suburbia and enjoy meeting their new neighbors. Part 3 in the "Paula's Discovery" series.

After letting the coffee cake cool from the oven, Paula and Tom, began the short walk next door to meet their new neighbors. The moving crew departed an hour previously so they felt it was a respectful interval to allow their new neighbors to accept visitors.

As the door opened, Paula and Tom were greeted by a tall dark attractive man. Tom guessed he was about his same age, early 50's or perhaps a couple years younger. In good shape but still a reasonable hint of age. Tom found himself put off by "gym rats" so he was pleased with the impression the stranger made. Taking his outstretched hand the stranger introduced himself as Hunter and flashed a disarming smile.

Hunter stepped aside and vigorously motioned for them to enter. As they stepped inside a petite attractive brunette swept in to the room with two boxes stacked in her arms and as she peered around the side of her burden, she noticed Tom and Paula.

She exclaimed, "I didn't know we had company" as she looked at Hunter.

Tom stepped forward to take the boxes from his new neighbor and set them carefully on the floor. As he turned back he noticed a warm smile but one with a hint of mischief. She quickly was introduced as Sheila and as Paula extended the warm cake toward her they both moved toward the kitchen. Tom and Paula had of course been in the house many times so probably knew the house better than their new neighbors.

Tom noticed the girls seem to hit it off quickly as Sheila began to question Paula about local stores and services. Tom turned back toward Hunter who smiled again and shrugged. Tom knew instantly that the new neighbors would fit in just fine to the established neighborhood.

"Can I give you a hand with anything?" Tom offered.

As a matter of fact, I could use a hand moving some things into the garage. One feature of the house Tom had always admired was the generous three-car garage. As they moved through the kitchen into the garage Tom saw several tall tool chests and hoped that meant Hunter enjoyed cars as much as Tom. Hunter moved to a tall air compressor still on the shipping pallet. Tom knew anyone with a 220 volt air compressor was at a minimum, a medium to serious car nut!

The two men wrestled the heavy tool the last few feet to the electric hook up.

Hunter thanked Tom and said, "We better go inside before Sheila finds out all the local places to spend money."

Tom could tell he would like Hunter's sense of humor.

As they returned to the kitchen they could smell coffee brewing from a pot hastily located from its packing box and as Tom turned the corner he almost tripped on a pair of running shoes extending from inside a base cabinet surrounded by two rolls of self-stick shelf paper. As he moved aside he saw the shoes were attached to the young shapely legs he had seen earlier. He was embarrassed as his gaze followed the legs inside the cabinet to an incredible round ass inside a pair of shorts.

Sheila noticed Tom's dilemma and said cheekily, "Let me introduce you to our daughter, Shannon."

A hand waved briefly through the open door of the cabinet.

Tom had hoped that Sheila would not take advantage of his awkward moment.

No such luck.

"Long legs come from Hunter's side of the family," she said as she smiled at Tom.

Over the next 30 minutes, two cups of coffee and a piece of coffee cake, Tom and Paula exchanged the basics of new neighbors and budding friends. Jobs; Hunter was in corporate finance with a national firm, Sheila was in real estate. Interests; Tom had three classic cars stored nearby but was arranging the home shop to restore a numbers-matching '57 Chevy he just acquired and Sheila was a photographer. Their daughter, having extricated herself from the cabinetry, was helping for a few days and in her final year of law school in Boston. They had recently transferred to town from his firm's Chicago office.

Tom and Paula were careful not to overstay their first visit and politely excused themselves to let their new neighbors get organized. They invited them to join them for dinner the next evening and Hunter and Sheila readily accepted.

As they returned home, Paula turned to Tom and said "What do you think?"

"I liked them; both personable and with interesting hobbies," he replied.

Paula couldn't resist and said, "I saw you checking out their daughters ass," with a wicked smile.

"It just reminded me so much of yours, dear," he countered.

Paula planned a favorite meal of chicken and pasta. Tom had the wine chosen and ready and some tasteful music on the satellite. A few minutes after 7, Hunter and Sheila knocked at the back door and Tom welcomed them in. Tom and Hunter dressed similarly in slacks and polo shirts while Paula had chosen a knee-length skirt, to be longer than the apron and a sleeveless blouse and low heels. Sheila was wearing a mid-thigh skirt over her full hips with heels and a knit top. Although her top had a high neckline, Tom was impressed that the tight fit showed off a very nice full chest, something he had missed with her earlier loose sweatshirt. Although no taller than 5'3" she had a proportionate curvy figure.

Tom took drink orders and everyone went with wine. Conversation seemed to come easily and as with most neighborly gatherings everyone seemed to stay in the kitchen. Paula didn't mind the audience and was glad her guests felt at home there.

When the meal was ready, Sheila helped bringing dishes from the kitchen as the Tom freshened everyone's drinks.

By the time the meal was over, the group was behaving like old friends and as Tom and Hunter cleared the table Sheila helped Paula with things in the kitchen. Tom offered to take Hunter to the garage to show him his restored Triumph TR6 and the girls found themselves in the kitchen alone enjoying a fourth glass of wine.

"You're a lucky woman," Sheila said unexpectedly to Paula.

"I agree, but what makes you say that," Paula laughed.

"Your Tom is very entertaining and has a great sense of humor, I've always found that very attractive in men," Sheila said.

Paula laughed and said. "I have to admit that he keeps things in perspective and when my job is getting the best of me, he usually finds a way to loosen me up."

By the time the kitchen was straightened up or at least to the extent Paula would allow her new friend to assist, the guys were returning from the garage and definitely in "car talk" mode.

Sheila was the first to comment and said "So Tom has a four-wheeled mistress too?"

Hunter quickly quipped, "Like I always say, if you'd rather I collect two-legged mistresses, let me know."

Paula suggested that they move into the living room where they would be more comfortable and Tom refilled the wine glasses.

Another hour of chat passed and the girls were beginning to feel the effects of the wine. Laughter increased in volume and Tom noticed their hand gestures got more pronounced. He loved the show and enjoyed stealing subtle views of Sheila's chest as she moved and the knit top pulled against her body. He also noticed Paula reacting very positively to Hunter's comments and he couldn't help notice her nipples straining against the tight cups of her bra.

By 9:30, Hunter made the comment that he had to meet his new co-workers in the morning and needed to be at least somewhat clearheaded. As they rose to leave, it was clear that the group would get along fine and make for enjoyable neighbors.

Tom went to the door to turn on the exterior lights to help Hunter and Sheila walk back to their house and as he turned the rest of the group was coming through the kitchen. Hunter thanked Paula for the great meal and the wonderful conversation and stepped forward to give her a neighborly hug. Tom saw Paula lean into his tall frame and he had to smile. Sheila turned toward Tom and hooked her arm in his as she walked to the door and Tom enjoyed the feel of her full boob as she tugged his arm against her side. The message was subtle but obvious. Tom thought that he was going to enjoy seeing more of Sheila...and her great tits.

After the door was closed, Tom turned to Paula and smiled and said, "I had a great time, great meal too honey."

Paula smiled and said she enjoyed herself too. "Maybe a little too much, glad I don't have anything on my calendar early tomorrow."

Tom watched as their new friends walked across the yard to their new home. Sheila was a bit unsteady but Hunter had his arm around her shoulders steadying her. As they reached their house and entered the side door, he turned the flood lights off.

"I need to straighten up the garage," said Tom.

He proceeded to return the cloth cover to his "four-wheeled mistress" and check that everything was returned to its regular place. He couldn't help the orderly tendencies of his engineering background. Sometimes he missed being a junior engineer and being arm-deep in the mechanical side of things but, as with most careers, a promotion to VP brought less of what brought him to his career choice.

Another of life's ironies.

Turning off the lights and locking the door, Tom re-entered the kitchen and saw Paula standing at the sink rinsing some dishes and bending to place them in the dishwasher. One of life's strangest mysteries is why women need to wash dishes before they put them into a device perfectly capable of doing the job. It did however give him a chance to see the skirt pull over her delectable ass as she bent down.

She noticed him standing with a silly smile on his face and she said, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing funny, I'm just admiring that stripper ass of yours."

When Paula was struggling with her law school studies he used to tease her that with her stripper ass and legs she had alternate career opportunities at the local "Gentleman's Club". Her standard response was that it was probably a more honorable career choice too.

"I thought maybe you had switched your preferences," she retorted.

"What do you mean," he queried.

"I saw you checking out Sheila's figure, she is very voluptuous," she said.

Tom immediately closed the distance between them, placed his hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him.

With a hand on each of her shoulders, he looked her in the eye and said, "I'll show you my personal preferences."

He eased his lips to hers and took them slowly and hungrily. He pulled her tightly to him and eased his hips against her. She met his lips and opened her mouth offering her tongue to his passion. Tom's right hand slid down over her the curve of her hip and spread his palm against her firm ass cheek. He pulled her against him, hoping that she could feel his rising hardness as verification of his "preferences".

"Does this convince you?" he said in a low voice.

"Does what convince me?" she asked playfully.

Tom slid his hand around from her firm ass and covered her hand in his. He guided it between them and placed her hand full against the front of his slacks. One thing that Paula always appreciated about Tom was that he could get "rock hard". Although perhaps average in size, Tom was incredibly hard and had a gorgeous cock. Unlike some of the conclusions in the cheap women's magazines about men being more "visually stimulated" than men, the sight of Tom's hard outstretched cock and full hanging balls had always inspired lust in Paula.

Paula began to flex against him and her hand continued to explore his familiar anatomy. With both hands free now, she could feel Tom unfastening the button and zipper at the back of her skirt and she felt the cloth fall to a circle around her feet. Tom's hand was now working the small buttons on Paula's blouse and she soon felt him easing it back off her shoulders. She relented and moved to assist him in his task. Maybe it was the wine, but she wanted to be naked for him now.

After the blouse joined the skirt in a pool of fabric at her feet, she felt the straps of her bra move off her shoulders and Tom, deftly unfastened the small hooks at the back. The joke in the girl's dorm in college was that girls needed to beware of engineering majors and their facility with mechanical things. Tom proved to be true to the stereotype and she still remembered the first time she let him expose her breasts.

Left in only her black panties, Paula felt Tom release her and move around so that he was now standing behind her. His arms encircling her and she felt small and secure. His lips found her shoulders and as she felt his hardness against her ass she felt his fingers find the elastic band at her hips and his hands slid fully inside over her hips. As she felt the fabric pull away from her body, she felt Tom bend at the knees and sink lower to guide the tiny garment over her hips and knees and around her ankles.

Paula smiled as she thought of Tom's favorite phrase that the two best places for a woman's panties were either in his pocket or around her ankles.

She felt his hands cup her ass cheeks and gently and sensuously massage them. She then felt his warm lips place gentle kisses on her soft skin.

Tom stood and whispered in Paula's ear, "Am I convincing you?"

Paula could only nod but Tom said, "Maybe you need more evidence, counsellor."

He took Paula's hand and led her, naked except for her low heels down the hall to their bedroom. As they entered the familiar room he turned on one small bedside lamp and directed her to sit on the edge of the bed. He stepped back in the low light and kicked off his shoes and eased off the socks. He stood facing her and slowly pulled the polo shirt up over his head and tossed it to the floor.

Tom turned with his back now to Paula and unbuckled the belt and the front of his slacks and slid them down. He stepped free and she was treated to the view of Tom's firm ass covered only in one of his few pairs of bikini briefs.

Tom eased his fingers into the sides of his briefs and slid them over his hips to the floor. He stepped out of them and paused. Now as he turned slowly toward her, she could see the head of his hard cock at a sharp upward angle and he completed the slow turn now with hands on his hips, standing just out of her reach.

"Do you still doubt my preferences?" he asked.

She responded by sliding forward and onto her knees in front of him and in one motion engulfed his cock with her mouth.

In the next chapter, Sheila invites Paula to join her club.