Paula Wilson Ch. 01: Wedding Day

Story Info
Groom celebrates wedding watching bride with her boyfriend.
2.3k words
3.81
4.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Paula Wilson Short Story

The wedding party was in full swing. The wedding breakfast was served, speeches were given, gifts were exchanged, and Paula and I shared the first dance.

We were Mr and Mrs Charles Wilson. It sounded very good. I had just married the most gorgeous woman in the world, and I was pumped.

Now we retired to change into our evening clothes, except that instead of changing together, we returned to the single rooms we had occupied on the last night of us being bachelors.

The rooms were at the back of the hotel, and although they were separated, they shared a veranda. I changed quickly with the intention of surprising Paula while she was still in her wedding dress. You can guess what I had in mind; I wanted to consummate the wedding while Paula was still wearing her wedding dress.

I was about to slip out onto the veranda when I realised that somebody was already there. I stepped back, and then, fearful that whoever was there was up to mischief, I glanced back down the veranda.

Even in the relative shadows given off by the building, the stranger, who was obviously male, was tall and muscular. As I watched, he tapped on the window to Paula's room. There was a blaze of light as the curtains were drawn back, and then the glass door slid open.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Paula say. She kept her voice low, but in the silence of the evening, her words clearly reached me.

"Let me in, and I'll tell you?" The male voice replied.

"I can't; this is my wedding day, stupid!" Paula protested.

"I know, that's why I wanted to see you."

"Well, you're too late. The wedding ceremony is over. I'm Mrs. Paula Wilson now. See, here's my ring."

"Very nice, but I still want to see you." The stranger persisted.

"It's over between us, and it has been for two years. Why don't you ever understand that simple fact?" Paula responded, her voice sounding edgy. The laughter of a few minutes earlier had disappeared.

He registered now. Before I'd met Paula, she'd been going with a low life named Jeff Johnson. When Paula and I had first been an item, he'd still been hanging around and had made himself a real nuisance. He was also a six-foot-plus bruiser, and I'd been relieved when suddenly he stopped calling.

I have never been an action man, and Jeff had a reputation for settling disagreements with his fists. I should have made an appearance, but I held back.

Now he was back, but he was too late to stop Paula from becoming my wife.

"If it's over, why did we fuck only last week?" Jeff asked in a calm voice.

At first, I thought that I'd misheard him. They had fucked only last week? I had not been in town the week prior to our wedding. I'd had a bachelor week with my closest buddies. No, I'd definitely misheard him. I could not believe that Paula had cheated on me, not so near to our wedding.

"I was drunk; you took advantage." Paula retorted.

"Sure, like you're drunk every time we fuck, like you're drunk now." He laughed.

"You are not doing me on my wedding day!" Paula snapped. "This is my day, my special day."

"I always wanted to fuck a bride still on her wedding day; this is going to be my lucky night." He chuckled. "Now stand aside and let me in." He ordered.

I was still reeling. Jeff was more than implying that his relationship with Paula hadn't finished when she'd met me. Paula, my Paula, the sweet-looking, blue-eyed librarian, had been carrying on an affair all the time we'd been together. She had not let me do her for almost two months, something I regarded as her reverence for our relationship.

I had never suspected that she had been seeing anyone else, much less her old lover.

As I watched, Jeff stepped inside. The curtains were drawn across, but a thin shaft of light still illuminated the veranda. I crept along the veranda until I could see through into Paula's bedroom.

It was a pretty low thing to do, but I felt justified. If Paula had been carrying on an affair, then I had the right to know; I was now her husband, after all.

They were standing in the centre of the room. Paula was still wearing her wedding dress, although the veil had been removed. She looked fantastic in the pure white dress, with her pale but perfect complexion, blonde hair tied in curls about her head, and a posy of small flowers stitched into her hair.

Jeff was wearing faded pale jeans and an equally worn T-shirt. He was not exactly dirty, but he did look as if he'd just come from work.

"You look real pretty," Jeff said as he stroked Paula's bare arm. She didn't stop him as his hand reached her shoulder strap. He hooked his finger inside the strap and pulled it off her shoulder.

I thought that she was going to return the strap to its place, but one look into his face and she consented.

He did the same with the other strap and then eased the top of her wedding dress down to her waist.

Paula does not have the biggest pair of breasts but pushed up by her brassier; they looked larger and fuller than usual. As Jeff stared, she crossed herself in that protective gesture that women have.

"Let me see you, take off the bra." He ordered, his voice was soft and calm.

"Jeff, please don't make me." Paula pleaded.

"Take off the bra." He repeated, and with an obvious reluctance, she did so.

"He'll be coming round in a minute," Paula whispered as Jeff started to maul her breasts.

"Let him; he can watch; he might learn something; from what you have said, he needs some expert help." He laughed. "If he does appear, say I'm just road-testing the bride."

Paula looked appalled. "No, Jeff, please don't say anything. It was just daft pillow talk. If you see him, please don't say anything, please."

"You keep being a good little bitch and service me then." Jeff laughed. I shuddered at his appalling language and how he could debase something as beautiful as lovemaking into something called a service.

He pushed down on her shoulders, and Paula sank to her knees. I knew what she was about to do, but watching her unzipping his jeans and taking hold of his dick almost made me breathless; my chest was so tight.

Jeff had his hand on her head and pulled it into his groin; soon, he was moaning, and Paula's bobbing head said everything about what she was doing.

"That's right, babe; you know how Jeff likes his cock sucked, and you always do such a good job." He grunted.

A terrible thing had happened, not to Paula but to me. I had the biggest erection I'd ever had, and it was hurting me. I had to shift position to ease the pain, and unconsciously, I started to rub myself.

By now, Jeff had hauled Paula to her feet and planted a long kiss on her lips. Any lingering doubts about her unwilling participation in this scene were dissolved as she kissed him back. She was as hungry as he was.

He marched her to the bed and laid her out before moving his mouth to her nipples. Paula went crazy; I could hear her whimpering voice.

"Jeff ... that's so fuckin good ... keep doing that ... yes ... yes ... yes!" She cried, and I honestly thought that she'd reached her climax. She was constantly moving her hips; her legs were beginning to splay open. She still had one hand around his dick; it looked huge, with Paula's hand covering less than half its length.

Jeff pulled up her dress, and she grabbed the hem with her free hand, making sure that he could easily reach her sex.

I was so near to coming and couldn't help myself. I pulled my cock out and, after only a dozen strokes, experienced the most intense and powerful orgasm of my life.

I was still kneeling, breathless, my shrinking cock in my hand, when Jeff's hand pushed beneath the thin waistband of Paula's briefs. They were almost see-through, and I could see his hand between her legs, his fingers disappearing into her open and willing cunt.

He started to finger fuck her whilst still sucking on her breasts. Paula went wild, and then the low groan of her orgasm began. She was never noisy, not earth-shatteringly noisy, but she always announced her climax.

"Fuck!" She cried. "Oh fuck! ... yes ... yes ... yes ... oh fuckkkkk!" She cried as her orgasm swept her away.

Jeff never once stopped fingering her, but as she came, he sat up to watch her face, watch her tight, pinched face as her orgasm arrived. He almost smiled in self-satisfaction as if this reinforced his hold upon her.

Then, as she regained her calm, he withdrew her fingers and very deliberately licked them.

"Dirty bastard!" She laughed a little breathlessly.

"You taste good." He retorted.

"Taste it some more." She suggested. She even opened her legs in a lewd invitation. She was never this coarse with me.

Jeff laughed, slithering down her body like a snake; he dipped his head between her thighs and sniffed. He couldn't have been more than an inch from her pussy. "Nice smell, nice view." He chuckled. "What about him, won't he be waiting?" He ran his finger down her crotch it sank into her slit.

"He can wait, that's a woman's privilege, and besides, the doors are locked, so he can't catch us." She reached down between her legs and pulled the gusset of her panties to one side, revealing her cum splattered pussy.

"Dirty cow." He laughed, sliding his tongue along the length of her now-exposed slit.

Paula jumped and then pushed up on him. "Deeper."

"Dirty cow." He repeated this time, his voice muffled by her cunt.

"It's how you made me." Paula groaned. She was actually playing with her nipples, something I only thought happened in the movies.

I was hard again. In the few minutes since my orgasm, my cock had grown stiff, and again, I was rubbing myself. I never got hard this quickly.

Jeff had slid from the bed and was kneeling between her legs, his dark hair a bobbing contrast between her white stockings and even paler thighs.

Soon Paula was cumming again, and almost as soon, I was ejaculating onto the concrete floor again.

"Fuck me now!" I heard Paula say, and I pulled my dulled senses back to the scene unfolding before me.

"With pleasure." He laughed.

He stood up, but Paula turned around and crawled up the bed before burying her face in a pillow; her ass was pushed high in the air, her wedding dress draped over it like a curtain.

Jeff followed her after leaving his jeans and other clothes on the floor. He flipped up the dress and whistled.

"Fan...Fuckin...Tastic." He laughed.

He was right, and even I could see that, her see-through panties seemed even more see-through from the rear. I could see the dark crevice between her cheeks.

"Don't fuckin tease me." She groaned, reached between her legs, she grabbed at his dick. "Put that inside me."

"My pleasure." He laughed. He pulled down her panties, twisting and turning until they were free of her body. "You ready, babe?" He teased, slipping his fingers once more inside her.

Paula groaned, flexing her hips to match his finger fucking. "Properly!" She snapped. "Properly, I can do this myself!"

In one movement, Jeff pulled his fingers from her and started to work his cock inside her. It wasn't difficult; once the bulbous head had passed over her threshold, it was easy, and Jeff was soon buried inside her.

I started to stiffen as he started to shag her; lovemaking was too polite a word for what they were doing. He just drove time and again into her; I could see her buttocks wobble with each thrust. He carried on for what I thought was ages until I could see the sweat on his t-shirt and knew that Paula must be similarly stained.

Paula started to cum again, and this time, Jeff reached his as they orgasmed together, something I rarely did with Paula.

They lay together for only a minute, and she moved, pushing the wedding dress down off her hips; my almost naked wife walked towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to clean up; you'll be gone before I'm out," she told him.

Silently, Jeff had started to dress. "You are going on a honeymoon?"

"Of course, two weeks in Hawaii."

"See you when you return?"

"Of course."

I slipped away, my cock hard but drained of sperm. I was shaking by the time I returned to my room to see the obvious splash stains on my trousers; cursing, I changed again.

I knocked on the door to Paula's bedroom, and after a few seconds, the door opened; it hadn't been locked after all.

She stood there in a simple midnight blue dress and looked sensational; her skin glowed, but I knew the reason for that.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Of course." She wrapped her arm inside mine. "Well, aren't you going to kiss your wife?" She smiled, her eyes sparkling. She looked every bit like a happy bride. I kissed her on the mouth, and she drew me in until we were kissing properly. My dick, still semi-hard from the watching, grew, and Paula felt it.

"Charlie, you should have come round sooner; we could have done something about that." She laughed.