Paula's Discovery Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the girls echoed Marge's sentiment and Joni appeared to relax and re-considered the dress.

Penny said, "It's settled, now go try on something else, we haven't got all day."

Paula and Joni padded back to their rooms and reached for the next outfit.

Following the same routine, all the girls selected at least one outfit but Joni and Paula were the center of attention. Sheila told Paula that it was something that Penny and Anne enjoyed and Penny felt it helped the new girls get out of their routine and comfort zone, which was of course one of the whole points of the weekend.

Like at the spa, the subject of payment for everything was dismissed vaguely again. Paula didn't need to worry about sufficient funds but it still made her a bit uncomfortable. She could use a few new things in her wardrobe she admitted to herself and certainly wasn't worried about Tom's approval. With the exception of the suit, everything that was chosen was much more revealing than anything she owned and the black leather miniskirt would get Tom's approval. By now the girls were using the "Stripper ass" comment freely and Paula had to admit the tight-fitted black leather felt good and hugged her hips. She planned to wear it this evening to the show with black tights and a long jacket she had so she would be comfortable.

Joni began to loosen up but was concerned about the cost and what her husband would think. Paula had to admit the choices gave Joni an entirely different look but as every woman knew the look was only as good as the attitude you had while wearing something so the jury was still out. In addition to the "LBD" everything Joni ended up with showed off her firm petite figure. Despite Joni's objection, her outfit for the evening would be a pair of skin tight shiny leggings with a long sweater.

Ann assured them that Erma would handle the shoes and everything would be delivered to the hotel in time for their evening plans.

This was definitely not the way Paula was used to shopping and Joni was wound tighter than ever.

As the girls headed out of the boutique for the short walk back to the hotel, Marge insisted they head to the Skybar for one quick drink and then it would be time to dress for their evening.

The bar was much quitter and the girls had their choice of tables but selected the same table they had the previous evening. The pert young waitress took their orders; Marge ordered a Long Island Ice Tea for herself.....and one for Joni. As the girls chatted excitedly, Joni enjoyed the sweet drink and settled into the spirit of the weekend.

As before, Penny picked up the tab and the girls thanked her. As the waitress returned Penny's credit card, Penny asked, "Will Rob be working later tonight?"

"Why yes, I saw his name on the schedule when I signed in, is he a friend of yours?" she replied.

Penny smiled and just said, "He took very good care of us last evening and we might stop by after the show."

The girls headed back to their rooms for showers and to begin getting ready for the evening. As promised, while Paula was drying her hair, Sheila entered through the open connecting door and was carrying two large shopping bags with the logo of Ann's boutique in subtle gold print.

Sheila examined the tag and handed one to Paula and returned to her room. Paula opened her bag and everything was neatly boxed. She hung everything in her closet except the black mini and the black tights. There was a large box at the bottom of the bag and when she opened it she was surprised to see a pair of shiny black boots with high spike heels and brass zippers up the side.

As Paula slipped the boots on and checked her image in the mirror, Sheila appeared and added her opinion.

Sheila said, "They look good."

Paula added, "I think Tom might like them too."

Sheila said, "It may depend on what else you are wearing with them." "If he sees the results of your wax treatment first he might not even notice the boots."

Paula blushed and said, "So I guess Jane told you she set that up?"

Sheila laughed and confirmed but added that the girls were more concerned about Joni than Paula.

Sheila looked at her watch and said, "We need to hurry, we need to be downstairs in thirty minutes."

Paula and Sheila got plenty of admiring glances as they strode through the lobby. Sheila was wearing a mid-thigh wool skirt with high-heeled shoes and a tight sweater that showed off her top-heavy figure to perfection.

The others arrived soon and they split up in two cabs to get to the restaurant. Jane looked stunning in skintight leather pants with over the knee black boots. Her sharp short hair style complimented her outfit. Marge was wearing her new jumpsuit and Ann surprised in wool slacks with high heels and a low-cut blouse.

Joni looked stunning in her outfit and seemed to be adapting although she seemed a bit uneasy in the very high heeled shoes from her "surprise" bag as well.

The girls relished the attention they received at the restaurant where, of course, everyone knew Penny. After another round of drinks and a light dinner, the girls rushed across the street just before curtain time to take their seats at the small crowded theatre.

The play was interesting but Paula wondered how the critics could rave about one play versus another. The actors were probably just as good at the other theatres in the district but the play hit all the trendy social topics so perhaps that was the key. Paula enjoyed the show and the people-watching was first class. Watching the other patrons as well as watching the other patrons watching her companions was almost as much fun as the play.

The girls joined the line for cabs as they discussed the show. The group was really beginning to get along and Paula genuinely enjoyed them all. She had a chance to visit with Anne over dinner and found her intriguing and inspiring as someone who had accomplished so much. Paula knew that underestimating Anne had and would be a big mistake for anyone.

Of the group, Paula had the least time with Jane and felt she might be the most difficult of all to get to know.

As the girls joined in the lobby, Penny announced that they were all going to the "Skybar", Den Mother's orders.

When they arrived the bar was as crowded as it had been the previous night, perhaps even more so. Nevertheless "their table" was open and as Rob saw them file in from the elevator, he hurried over, removed the cardboard "Reserved" sign and helped the ladies with their chairs. Penny presided over the gathering as usual and after taking everyone's drink orders Rob hurried off to the bar. Penny paused to watch Rob's young butt in his tight black slacks and then turned to the group.

Individual conversations continued and over the course of the next hour, as the ladies visited the ladies room in pairs, the others enjoyed watching the predominantly male crowd in the bar stop to watch them. Men can be so predictable.

When everyone was at their places, Penny looked around the table and it was apparent that she was going to address the group. Looking at Paula and Joni she began.

"I hope you ladies are enjoying our little group" she said.

Paula and Joni both nodded sincerely and Penny continued.

"We think it is important for ladies to have a safe supportive environment to enjoy things that otherwise might not be possible" she continued.

"We have one rule and that is that anything we do individually or as a group when we are together is never shared outside our group at the expense of anyone in the group." "That would ruin the fun in the future" she said.

"Our group is small for that reason and there have been others in the past who were not comfortable of compatible and everyone agreed that they were not a good fit for our activities."

Paula was prepared for Penny's comments to some degree by Sheila and wondered if Marge had briefed Joni. Paula could not turn to her left to see Joni's reaction without turning away from Penny.

"To make sure that we are compatible, we like to give new girls a chance to see if they enjoy the way we like to have fun and at the same time give us a chance to see if we feel you are a good fit for our group." "We have been friends a long time and cherish each other's friendship so we do not want to jeopardize that" Penny said.

"We have some activities planned the next two evenings and after that we can all decide if our group should be expanded" Penny paused and smiled.

"As you may have noticed there is a convention in the hotel of a large sports equipment retailer." "Bob the company President is a dear old friend of my husband and I and he hosts a dinner every year to raise money to fund youth sports activities in inner cities" Penny explained.

"He generously paid for our spa day today and would appreciate if we could help him inspire the all-male crowd tomorrow to be generous to his program." Penny continued.

Paula's heart began to race and sat anxiously to hear what Penny meant by "inspire." Paula had confidence that Sheila would not be involved in anything too extreme and would not jeopardize her safety.

"We have helped Bob in the past and have enjoyed ourselves immensely haven't we girls" Penny asked.

The tension eased a bit for Paula as the others all nodded in agreement.

Penny said, "I've talked enough and Sheila and Marge can provide a few more details but only a few...we don't want to spoil your fun."

"By the way" she concluded slyly, "We call it "Slut Night."

Before anyone could say anything else, Penny turned to motion for Rob to bring the check and as she turned she unbuttoned another button of her blouse so Rob could not help but get an eyeful of her chest.

Rob returned with the black folio and looked over Penny's shoulder as she signed...slowly. As Penny turned to Rob she motioned him close and spoke into his ear. Rob seemed surprised at something she said and at one point looked discretely at Joni but then smiled and turned back to his work.

As the girls stood to leave, Penny looked at Marge and said, "Would you and Joni please help me back to my room?"

As they entered their rooms, Sheila laughed and said to Paula. "Don't worry about tomorrow evening." "It's a bunch of harmless old men and we get a chance to show a little T and A for a good cause." "I'll be right there with you."

As Marge and Joni helped Penny use the key card to open her door, the three women filed in to Penny's suite. Penny put her purse down and motioned to the small sofa for Marge and Joni to sit.

Joni was nervous and Marge reached and clasped her hand in a show of comfort.

Penny looked at Joni and began, "Dear, the girls told me that you have not had a chance to experience something that every lady should have a chance to experience." "All of us enjoy it immensely and perhaps you will too and we are just the girls to help you."

Joni looked wide-eyed at Penny as she continued.

"There is almost nothing more intimate nor more empowering a lady can do with a man than to give a great blowjob."

Joni tensed.

"Don't worry dear, we all had a first time and some of us took to it immediately and to others it is an acquired taste" Penny laughed at her own double-entendre.

Joni looked at Penny and then back at Marge and struggled to respond.

Penny sensing Joni's discomfort said, "Have you ever wondered what it is like to please a man like that?"

Joni began to focus to answer the question and said, "I have wondered about it for years."

"I've even watched some videos on the Internet and it looks exciting" Joni offered.

"I even thought about trying to find someone but I was afraid to meet a stranger" Joni explained.

"That's one of the reasons we get together, to try things safely" Marge added.

Penny looked at Joni and said, "I have arranged for that good-looking young man from the bar to come by."

Joni's gasped. "Now?? Right here??"

"Well of course dear, what better place would there be?" "I explained the whole thing to him and he was happy to help."

"Young men are the best for a first time" Penny explained. "They don't take as much stimulation and they are so gentle and cooperative."

Joni could not believe her ears. Even after all the drinks she understood the unheard of offer she is being presented with. As she began to process what Marge and Penny said she did agree that there would be no better chance than this.

Joni slowly said, "I'd be so embarrassed."

"Nonsense," Penny laughed. "I've certainly had my share of cocks in my mouth and Marge's oral skills are legendary." "We'll make sure you both enjoy yourselves."

Joni was frozen but merely looked at Marge and nodded.

"That's the spirit my dear" Penny said and she pulled out her phone and sent a short text.

In less than five minutes there was a knock on Penny's door. Penny stood, adjusted her blouse, checked the peephole and opened the door.

"Come in my dear boy," she said. "This is my friend Marge and this is Joni, the woman I told you about."

Rob looked hesitantly at Marge and back at Penny but recovered and said "I'm pleased to meet you ladies."

Penny knew she had to direct the action. She grabbed Rob's arm, clutching it to her massive chest and said, "Why don't you get a quick shower."

Before he could say anything Penny pulled him toward the bathroom and in a moment Marge and Joni heard the shower begin to run.

Penny returned and said to Joni, "Now just enjoy yourself, Rob is very well equipped to help."

"Take your time, be gentle and use your lips and your tongue and explore" Marge said.

"Should I....you know...swallow?' Joni asked.

"Men love that but do what feels comfortable," Marge added.

In a few minutes, the bathroom door opened and Rob stepped out wearing one of the thick white bathrobes with the hotel logo embroidered on the breast pocket. As he walked toward the three ladies it was obvious that he was naked underneath.

Penny stepped over and again took Rob's arm and walked him to the center of the room. Marge and Joni stood and walked toward him. Marge smiled broadly and eased up to Rob's other side and placed her hand on his shoulder. Joni moved uneasily in front of him.

As Joni began to kneel hesitantly, kicking off the awkward shoes, Penny nodded her approval and Joni continued. Marge slid her free hand inside the robe and began to rub his hard chest. Rob looked at Marge, looked down Penny's blouse and then down at Joni as she knelt in front of him. He was overwhelmed.

As Rob felt Marge's touch on his chest and as her fingers began to trace lower toward the belt of the robe he shuffled uneasily and the front of the robe began to rise as his cock responded to the immense stimulus.

Joni rose on her knees and reached toward the tie at Rob's waist and slowly untied it. The robe fell open and his beautiful cock sprang free. Joni was mesmerized and stared blankly for several seconds but then leaned forward. She reached up and with one hand caressed his shaft and the other reached under him and cupped his balls. Rob eased his legs apart and leaned back, as if weak at the knees. Marge pulled the robe off the shoulder on her side and Penny followed suit and Marge eased the robe off his arms. Rob stood completely naked in front of three women, a young man's fantasy come true.

Joni opened her mouth and hesitantly took Rob's now hard cock between her lips. She slid her closed lips along his shaft slowly, still gently kneading his large balls.

"That's it," Marge encouraged softly. Marge's hand dropped from Rob's shoulder, down his back and began to caress his hard butt.

Joni began to moan softly and took Rob deeper as she began to accustom herself to the sensations.

"Use your tongue dear," Penny added.

Joni leaned back and now extended her tongue under the tip of Rob's cock head like she had seen in one of the online videos. With quick flicks of her tongue she could feel Rob begin to twitch and felt some tension in his balls. Not knowing exactly what to expect, Joni took him in her mouth again and found that she could swirl her tongue around his cock as she slid in and out.

To Joni's surprise this combination was exactly what Rob found most stimulating and Penny and Marge felt his knees bend and they tightened their grip of his arms in support.

Joni was now relishing in the activity and found it immensely empowering and stimulating. She could feel her nipples tense and a warm wetness between her legs.

She looked up and met Rob's eyes and her tongue slid deliciously around his cock. Rob tensed and filled Joni's mouth with warm thick cum. Her surprise almost made her pull away but she was determined to continue. She gulped as best she could as Rob came again and took most of his cum down her throat, although some of the warm cream dripped out the side of her mouth.

Joni was ecstatic and lost to the experience.

She couldn't let herself disengage from him and continued to slide her lips along his shaft, the now-heightened sensitivity Rob felt was more than he could stand and he buckled at the knees.

"Dear girl don't kill the poor boy" Penny teased.

"You're a natural," Marge added.

Joni eased away and her hands reached up to Rob's hips to steady him. She was mesmerized by the sight of his beautiful cock, still close to her face. She watched in fascination as his motions steadied and his cock slowly lost some of his erection.

Joni was not sure if Rob was capable of more, but she knew she certainly wanted more.