Stretching Boundaries

Story Info
A married couple's new experience.
18.6k words
4.48
54.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

This story is about loving married people having sex with other people, some of whom are also happily married, some of whom are not married at all. Many thanks to Todger65 for the fine editing.

_________________________

The first time I kissed Mark I knew he was the one. It took me a few years to get past my fear of being abandoned before I admitted that fact to myself. Marrying him was the smartest thing I have ever done. He healed my heart and made it grow. My love for him is complete and without condition.

Mark is an amazing man. He is few inches shorter than my 5'9" height. His shoulders are broad, and he is very muscular. He is also an amazing lover. Most of the reason he is so good in bed is in the way he makes love. It does not hurt that he is very well endowed, but it is his technique and utter focus on me that matters most. After the first time we made love I fought the urge to tell him I loved him and that he could never leave me. He is caring, romantic, and more than I ever thought I could deserve.

From the outside looking in a person would think I am dominant, and he is passive. He lets me be dominant because my happiness is more important to him than his own. That does not mean he will not take charge when he feels the need. He just doesn't most of the time because he knows I need to be in control. If it is important to me and he doesn't see a conflict, he lets me run with whatever I want to do. He is far from weak or passive. He is compassionate, loving, and a fucking stud.

He told me after we had been together for a while that he was surprised that I had given him the time of day. In his experience women tended to judge him because of his height before he ever had the chance to show them who he was. I did think of that when I met him, but he made me laugh. It had been so long since I felt like laughing that when I got around to thinking about our height difference it no longer mattered.

We dated for a few years before we married. I was afraid of what the future might bring if I committed to something permanent. The failure of my parent's marriage made me feel that I would fail too. I eventually realized that I was not my mother and Mark was not my philandering dad. We have been married for four years and they have been the happiest years of my life.

We did not start out with much of anything. We lived together for two years before we married. Both of us are driven to constantly be improving ourselves and our lives. We worked low paying jobs and attended night classes to get our first two-year degrees. Those degrees led to slightly better jobs. We continued night classes and eventually obtained bachelor's degrees. As a result, we both had progressed further in our careers and were now living comfortably.

We were so focused on improving our lives through our careers that we never took time for us. We got married on a Saturday, 'honeymooned' at home, and were back to work on Monday. We both knew we needed time for us. Now that we had some money in the bank, we decided to take a long overdue honeymoon. It was winter were we live, and we wanted someplace warm. We decided on a ten day stay at an all-inclusive, adults only, resort in the Caribbean.

I was so excited! I am not a stereotypical shopaholic. I 'shop' for needed things and rarely shop just to be shopping. It just so happened that I needed a lot of things for our vacation. I had clothes I could have taken, but I wanted Mark's mouth to drop open every time he saw me. I bought new bikinis for the day, sexy dresses for the evening, nightwear to knock his socks off, and lingerie to fill in any gaps. The shorts and tops I bought were a compromise between sexy and getting arrested.

I knew Mark would just throw stuff in a suitcase and call it a day. He would make sure he had enough of everything, but he wouldn't worry about how it looked. I made sure he had new clothing too. I know it is a bit petty, but I like to show him off and make other women envy me. I get a thrill from the way they look at him while knowing he is mine. They think he looks hot, but that's only the package. If they knew what he was like in bed I would have to fight them off.

We flew out early on Thursday morning. It was twenty degrees Fahrenheit at the airport when we left. We arrived at the island and it was a breezy ninety degrees. By the time we made it out of the airport and into our cab we were both soaked with sweat. It didn't help that we were both wearing jeans and long-sleeved shirts. All I wanted to do was find air-conditioning and a shower.

We walked into the lobby and were met by the wonderfully friendly staff. The first thing they did was give us cool wash clothes for our faces and refreshing tropical drinks. Our hosts went over the details while we cooled off and began drinking what proved to be a long series of tropical drink concoctions. One of the staff escorted us to our room and left us slightly less hot, overloaded with information, and giddy with excitement.

Mark is an organized guy. I thought that the first thing he would do is unpack and put everything in its place. Instead, he kissed me. Then he kissed me some more and harder. He walked me toward the bath, undressing us both as we went. By the time we reached the shower we were both nearly naked. The rest of it came off as the water rained down on us. I was as wet inside as outside and I wanted him in me. He must have read my mind because He picked me up and slowly lowered me onto his cock. I wrapped my legs around his waist, my arms wrapped around his neck and planted my mouth on his. His muscular arms easily supported my weight as his hands grabbed my ass and slid me up and down his shaft.

The fatigue and sweat of travel were washed away and replaced by excitement. As our excitement began to build our lust built with it. The shower nearly drowned out the sound of our bodies slapping together. It could not drown out my shouts of joy when I orgasmed or his groans as he came in me.

Our mindsets changed in the shower. Jobs, concerns, and the rest of the world were hidden away in the back of our brains. From now until we left the resort our entire focus was on each other and fun. We finally stood in the shower and kissed deeply while my legs gradually stopped trembling.

Mark put on his swim trunks while I hid in the bathroom and put on my new bikini. I took my time getting ready. I walked out and watched Mark. He was putting away his clothing as I stood waiting. Finally, he turned toward me and froze. The clothes in his hand dropped to the floor and his mouth dropped open, "Wow! Is that what you wore to the SI Swimsuit photo shoot? God, you are beautiful!"

Yes!

An important reason why we work so well as a couple is that we are Yin to each other's Yang. I am pleasant to new people, but I am reserved. Mark never met a stranger. He loves to talk, and he loves to hear other people talk. Stories from their life fascinate him. His ready acceptance of new people is the catalyst I need to be more open.

I have learned to trust his instincts. We have our own signals we give each other. I have learned the hard way to trust him when he waves off someone. I was caught twice in unpleasant conversations and swore there would never be a third. I would trust his signals from now on.

Mark has diplomatically pointed out the more obvious sexual innuendos that guys have tossed my way and that I have either missed or misunderstood. When the drinking starts my issues with trust go out the window, I become very gullible, and there are very few ideas that seem like bad ones. Not to mention the fact that I get very horny. If it weren't for my dedication to my husband I would have been in trouble on several occasions. Mark has always been there to rescue me from the trap I have fallen into. There have been occasions when deep inside, where nobody knows my thoughts, I kind of wished he hadn't.

Sure, I get a bit adventurous when I am drinking, but never enough to betray our marriage. I would never do anything in private that I would be ashamed for him to see me doing in public. I could not live with myself if I hurt him. We have fantasized about trying sex with other people but have never seriously considered doing it. We are friends with some incredibly attractive people. I can't imagine opening up with any of them enough to bring up the subject, let alone actually do anything. I certainly wouldn't want some random stranger. Who knew what disease they might have or how horrible they might be?

The circumstances would have to line up perfectly before we could be convinced to have a sexual adventure with other people. Little did I know that Mark and I were about to sail into a perfect storm. Waves of passion, thunderheads of lust, and hurricane winds of ecstasy were on the horizon.

------------------------------------------------------

The resort was huge and consisted of a main building with many smaller buildings, including seven restaurants, scattered around the property. On the beach side of the main building were two smaller, single floor buildings. Each of them contained four guest rooms. In our building, our room was on the end closest to the beach. One side of the building faced the main pool and the ocean. The other side was private.

Tropical plants and trees screened the private area from view. A privacy wall separated each deck from the next. Reclining beach chairs sat near an inground hot tub located just outside each room. A serpentine shaped swimming pool ran the length of the building. The curves were strategically placed to provide some privacy from the neighbors in adjacent rooms, assuming the neighbors didn't just swim around them.

Mark and I had fixed a drink from the room bar and were relaxing in the pool. He couldn't take his eyes off my new bikini. I must admit it was daring. The top was designed to show a significant amount of my 36C breasts. The bottom barely covered my neatly trimmed mound in front while framing my ass in the back. Mark was wearing the new swim trunks I had bought him. He preferred long baggy swim trunks. The new ones were snug and revealing. I wanted every woman we saw to know just what she was missing. Even with swimming pool shrinkage he is impressive. The only possible issue I could see was that if he got hard his cock might escape the confines of his trunks. I wanted it to escape for me as much as possible.

I had my legs wrapped around his waist and was kissing him when I heard laughter behind me. I turned to look over my shoulder and Mark set me on my feet. A petite blonde was laughing and waving at us. She was followed by three guys and two women. Her smile was infectious, and I found myself smiling back. When she got close enough, she spoke in a smoky sexy voice, "Hi guys! I'm Tess and this is my husband Eli." She motioned to a tall lanky man. Eli had blonde hair, green eyes, and a runner's build.

"This is Cindy and her husband Bill." She motioned toward a young woman with light brown hair who waved at us meekly. Her husband was about my height with dark brown hair and brown eyes. They seemed average and reserved at first glance.

"And this is Amy and Jason." To say that they are a hot black couple is a gross understatement. Jason has green eyes and is my height. Amy is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!

Mark spoke for us, "This is my wife Loren, and I'm Mark. It is nice to meet you all."

It wasn't long before Mark's gift of gab coincided with Tess's motor mouth and we got the details. They were all friends and had decided to vacation together. They had arrived just before we had and were leaving on the same day we were. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I did not expect to be hanging out with the neighbors while we were at the resort. If Mark and I could have the privacy we needed when we needed it then things might be OK.

It did not take Mark or I long to realize that they were nice, fun, people. We invited them onto our deck for a drink. I kept them company while Mark went to assemble the drinks. He came back empty handed, "I called the concierge and explained that we were entertaining guests from our building. They are bringing a portable bar. They said it would only take a few minutes."

Less than ten minutes later a hidden gate in the hedges opened and the cart appeared. The gentleman pushing the cart offered to stay and bartend, but Mark told him we could handle it. He started mixing drinks while I observed our neighbors now that they were out of the pool. I worked at a women's lingerie store for a few years. The other girls quite betting against my skill at guessing measurements. It is not a skill I share willy-nilly for obvious reasons. I knew what Mark liked and I knew they all fit the bill.

Tess was hot! She was three inches shorter than Mark and had a perfect figure. Everything about her 34-22-34C body was perky, including her substantial tits. Eli had a great body as well and I could not help but notice the long bulge in his trunks.

Cindy seemed a bit shy and she hid a ridiculously cute 32-22-34B figure. She was shyly trying to hide her cuteness under a full body swimsuit. The only thing she had in common with Tess was height. Bill was about as average as a guy got, including his bulge. They are both very sweet, if a bit timid.

Amy is a sculptured perfection. Her beautiful face and athletic 36-24-38C body would easily get her a photo spread in any men's magazine. Jason is the male equivalent to his wife. His large bulge kept catching my eye as my alcohol intake increased.

I noticed Mark giving the women equal time with his glances. We caught each other looking at Jason and Amy and smirked at each other. We wasted away the afternoon with our new neighbors. Eventually Mark figured out that we both needed to eat, or our night was going to end early. We excused ourselves and dressed for dinner.

I had a pleasant buzz going when we walked into the restaurant. The meal was fabulous. Afterward we decided to take a walk on the beach and look at the stars. As we walked hand in hand Mark mentioned our new neighbors, "What do you think of our new friends, babe?"

"Well, I don't know if they are friends yet, but I think they could be. They seem really nice and they like to laugh. The women are gorgeous!"

Mark stopped and looked at me with a smirk on his face, "Oh, so you didn't notice the guys?"

I know I blushed, but it was dark, and I hoped he hadn't seen it, "I noticed them. Bill is kind of average don't you think?"

"Yes, I suppose. Eli and Jason however are not. Both of whom you definitely noticed, as proven by your use of average Bill. And I absolutely know you are blushing."

Then he kissed me for a while. We turned to walk back, and Mark hesitated, "Loren you are the love of my life and I will happily spend the rest of my life with you."

"You know I feel the same Mark."

"Yes, I do. Which is why that I don't have a problem if you want to be adventurous as long as we agree on the ground rules."

"What do you mean by adventurous?"

"I mean sex with other people."

"Is this something you need to do?"

"No babe. The only thing I need is you. I am talking about having fun with sex. Nothing more. It just occurred to me that if we ever decided to experiment this would be the best opportunity we may ever get. I could go the rest of my life with you only and not regret it a single bit. I admit the idea of you being joyfully serviced does turn me on."

"Joyfully serviced huh?"

"Yes, made to orgasm as much as you can stand for as long as you like it."

I was tingling with excitement, "What about you?"

"We do this together or not at all. I assume that if you are having fun with our neighbors then there just may be a wife, or two, or three, needing some attention."

"Or two, or three huh? What are these ground rules you speak of?"

"First, be honest. Tell me if you will or you won't, and we will or we won't. I will tell you the same. We tell each other everything that happens. I will prefer to be present if it happens so I can make sure you are treated right. We check in with each other before things get too exciting. Our hand signals will work if we can't talk."

I looked into his eyes, "You are serious about this aren't you?"

"Only if you are. The serious part is ensuring we protect us. The rest of it is just for fun."

I admit I was excited by the idea. I was also a bit afraid, "How about we just see how things go? We don't know if they are interested in us anyway and even if they are, they may not be willing to share."

Mark smiled, "I agree we should feel things out. What if things do work out? Are you interested?"

My body was telling me the answer was definitely 'Yes!'. My mind was all over the place. I could take the safe route and be mundane me, or I could grow a pair and maybe have a wonderful experience, "I am. I want to see you fuck all of them with that amazing cock. I want to watch the muscles in your back and your ass move while you make them scream in pleasure."

He pulled me to him, and I could feel his hard cock pressing against me, "Keep it up and you are going to make me horny!"

I laughed and kissed him. We walked back to our room and changed into swim wear. Mark put on a pair of blue trunks that struggled to contain his semi-erect cock. I walked out of the bathroom wearing the skimpiest bikini I owned. The top was two little triangles that barely contained my tits. The bottom covered little more than my bush in the front. A single string ran up the crack of my ass to meet the string waist band. I would not be caught dead wearing it at home. Here it gave me a delicious feeling. I discovered I liked being the exhibitionist.

I grabbed his hand, "Let's do this!" We went out to the portable bar and mixed drinks. From the bar we could see the other rooms. It soon became evident that our neighbors had been waiting for us. Eli called out, "Is the bar open?"

Mark responded back, "It sure is. Come on over."

Within moments the three couples were at our end of the pool. I couldn't help but notice that the women had changed into different outfits as well. Cindy was wearing a two piece now and under normal circumstances it would have been considered daring. She looked cute as a sexy little button. These were not normal circumstances. Tess wore an outfit like mine, except that hers was nearly transparent and it was obvious she shaved. She oozed sex. Amy's outfit had more material, but she looked so sensuous she might as well have been naked. I hoped I looked half as good.

As we drank and had fun, I noticed that Tess, Cindy, and Amy were standing close to Mark on the deck. It then occurred to me that Eli, Bill, and Jason were standing close to me in the pool. I didn't feel threatened or pressured at all. They were just being friendly. Occasionally a hand would brush my arm or a hip bump against mine. I was getting turned on way out of proportion to the touches.

I looked over and saw that Mark was sitting on the end of a beach chair. Tess was on her knees behind him. She called out to me, "Loren, your hubby has amazing muscles. Can we play with them?"

I laughed, "Sure, I don't mind sharing my toy." I didn't realize exactly what I said at the time. I have the tendency to innocently deliver an innuendo when I am drinking. The next thing I knew Tess was running her hands down his chest and across his stomach and Cindy was feeling his bicep. I was shocked to see Amy kneeling in front of him. She ran her hands up his thighs and rested her hand on his bulge. That she had an effect on him was apparent because his erection escaped the confines of his swimsuit and swept up for all to see.

My pussy was soaked by more than the pool. I barely noticed that the guys were now up against me. Amy pulled his swimsuit down and off. She squeezed his cock at the base and Tess put her fingers over the head. Tess turned to Cindy, "Are you seeing this? It's awesome. Come and touch it."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers