Paula's Discovery Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula smiled and laughed and said, "Sounds good hun."

"What's on the agenda tonight?" Tom asked.

"We're going to help a friend of Penny's with his annual fundraiser." "He raises money for youth sports."

Tom said, "Oh, d'you mean "Slut Night?"

Paula paused and heard Tom laugh. Tom continued before Paula could collect her thoughts.

"Hunter says it's an annual thing for the girls and they wear something skimpy and flirt with a bunch of rich old guys," he laughed. "With that stripper ass of yours you should give 'em something to remember."

Paula recovered and said, "Sheila says it's fun and for a worthy cause."

Tom paused and said seriously, "Are you having a good time?"

Paula paused and said, "Yes, I really am."

Tom said, "I'm glad." "Enjoy yourself Babe."

Then Tom added, "I love you."

Paula said "I love you too."

Paula turned out the lights and dosed off. When she woke up it was 4:15 and she knew she had to get a shower and get ready.

The hot water felt good and Paula fought off some anxiety about the evening. She felt safe but the unknown is always difficult. She had to admit this would be a one in a life opportunity. There had been times in life where she wondered what it would be like to let herself go and just give in to her desires; perhaps all women had those feelings.

"Maybe I'm overthinking this." she said to herself.

Paula heard the knock on the adjoining door at ten minutes to 5 and she opened the door to see Sheila standing, smiling in a pair of red warm-ups with running shoes. Paula grabbed her coat, cellphone, wallet and room key and left everything else.

Penny was the last to arrive and the girls stepped through the lobby door to the same limo they rode in earlier.

This time with the driver's partition up, the girls could talk more openly and Marge needled Joni by bringing up her earlier fascination with Randy's "equipment." The girls laughed and Anne joined in by saying that she found really large cocks hard to handle.

Marge countered by saying, "It's all technique, and takes some practice." "My husband is pretty well-endowed but you can never tell until a man gets hard."

The conversation flashed Paula back to her days in the sorority and she felt young and excited again.

Sheila said, "Hey Jane, what was the name of that guy in college all the girls talked about?" "A science geek but he had a huge package, or so I was told."

Penny added that she was less concerned about size and preferred a man who could give up a large load. "Take young Rob for instance" she added as Joni smiled.

Marge the acknowledged expert said, "The guys who can fill your mouth faster than you can swallow are the best...in my humble opinion." "Those guys are better suited to facials."

Paula laughed with the group and soon they were pulling up in front of the Hastings headquarters.

Jake was there to meet them and he escorted them to the elevator and to the top floor. They walked through a bright lobby and down a short hallway to a small conference room. The conference table was set with light food and several bottles of wine.

"Please make yourselves at home, enjoy the snacks and if you need anything, Jane has my number," Jake offered. "Your personal items will be safe anywhere in the area."

The girls began to sample the salads and continued the lively banter from the limo.

As their plates were emptied, Jane entered the room accompanied by a 30-something lady with a large shoulder bag and introduced her as Heather, a makeup artist at the theater they enjoyed last night.

Jane said, "Heather knows the look we need for the evening and she will take care of everything."

"Paula" she said, "Why don't you go first?"

Paula rose and followed Heather out the door to a small storage room transformed with lights to a make-up studio. Paula sat in the chair and Heather placed a cover-up over her shoulders and got to work.

Obviously a professional, Heather worked quickly and referred to a sheet of paper when selecting colors. In half the time Paula took with her hair and make-up at home, Heather sat back, surveyed her work and nodded her approval. She smiled and handed Paula a hand mirror.

As Paula stared at the image in the mirror she was shocked. She honestly didn't recognize herself. Her hair was teased and back off her face. Her makeup was much more comprehensive than usual and her eyes had a dark smoky, "come fuck me" look. Paula felt her body tingle.

Heather followed her back to the conference room and the women stopped mid-sentence as she walked in.

Penny as the first to speak. "Girls, the auction prices just went up."

Joni looked at Paula in disbelief and sheepishly followed Heather at Jane's direction.

As each lady rejoined the group the reactions were the same. Joni in particular seemed to transform to the make-up.

When all the ladies were finished with the make-up artist, Heather closed up her little shop and headed down the hallway to the lobby.

Anne announced that it was time to get changed into their outfits for the evening. Anne stood and led the group down the hall past a small work out room and opened the door to a locker room. On the door of each locker was a card with a name tag. Paula saw one for Anne and Jane and Penny but the other names were unfamiliar and she saw no locker for herself or Joni.

Anne enjoyed her game for a few seconds and explained that for the rest of the evening each lady would have an alias; a new identity for her inner slut.

Anne began by saying, "Sheila, for tonight you will be known as Samantha." Sheila laughed and looked for the locker with her new slut name.

Anne, continued, "Marge you will be Misti, Paula will be Passion and Joni, your slut alter-ego will be Jasmine".

The girls laughed at the stripper names but Paula understood that having a separate identity would be useful to enjoying the evening.

Paula joined the other girls at their lockers and with a little bit of trepidation, opened the door. She looked into her locker and then over at her three companions. All four had the same outfits, dark blue "Cheerleader-style" two piece uniforms and shiny white boots. Paula immediately thought of the skimpy Dallas cheerleader outfits and like any woman who had given birth, dreaded showing her midriff, even though she had regained much of her tone.

As Paula....Passion....lifted the hangar out of the locker she could see it was a smooth, tight-fitted skirt and a halter-style top that looked like it would cover to the waist. With a small sigh of relief she held up the outfit and was pleasantly surprised that she liked the dark blue color with the large "H" logo over the chest and a smaller logo next to the slit in the skirt over the left hip. Remembering Jake's earlier tour of the uniform shop, she was not surprised to see the Hasting's label inside the top.

All four girls began to change into their outfits and to some degree, their new identities.

Paula found that the outfit fit her perfectly and the tight skirt molded to her hips. The slit was much higher than she first thought and almost any movement could expose a hint of the matching blue panties sewn into the skirt. She slipped the halter over her neck and slid her arms through the open sides and zipped up the front. Then she sat on the bench to slip on the shiny white dance-team boots.

Only then did she notice her new name...Passion embroidered on the left side of her top.

The four girls were giggling like high school girls but when Paula turned to see Marge and Sheila, the combination of the outfits and make-up moved them beyond high school.

Paula ...Passion...joined Misti and Samantha at the full length mirrors and had to admit they looked pretty good for a bunch of old women. Passion's skirt hugged her smooth curves and Samantha generously filled out the top and the tailoring was perfect. Marge was pure sex.

As the girls adapted to their new identities, the realized Joni was not at the mirror with them. Paula turned and saw Joni standing behind them. Although all the girls looked good in the outfits, Paula almost gasped as she saw Joni. Joni was made for this look. Her small tight body fit perfectly to the athletic outfit and the heels tightened her thigh muscles.

For a moment the girls stood staring at her but then Marge said, "My God Joni, how are we supposed to compete with that tonight."

Joni looked quizzically at Marge but then as compliments flowed from the other girls, she began to come alive.

Jasmine has arrived.

In a moment, Jane came from the other side of the room in a much different outfit. She wore a black and white striped referees top with shiny, skin tight leggings and high spike heels. She looked stunning and oozed sex appeal.

Anne and Penny soon joined them and both ladies had matching referee's costumes, similar to Jane's but with looser slacks and low cut tops. Both had large silver whistles on chains around their necks that hung down into their cleavage, not that ether woman needed to accentuate that part of her anatomy.

Anne said, "It's time to get organized for the first part of the auction, follow me and I'll explain the process."

The girls followed Anne down the hall into a large conference room. In the far corner was a full bar and the girls smiled as they saw Rob, dressed in a standard referee's uniform, busily setting up.

As the ladies entered, he stopped in amazement and said, "You ladies look amazing!"

Jane moved energetically to join Rob at the bar and Anne stopped at a small table near the door with two chairs and several neatly typed sheets of paper and two iPad tablets.

In the next few minutes Anne explained the silent auction process. Paula, Sheila, Marge and Joni, were each handed a standard iPad mini and Anne described the simple process for each of them to enter a bidder's number and the bid amount on the page for each item. There was also a few details about the item in case questions were asked.

Anne explained that she and Penny would be greeting the guests and assigning bid numbers to each.

Behind then were five standard looking banquet tables with ten chairs each, one of which, facing the front of the room, was covered in dark blue instead of the white covers on the others. Each place had a name card, an auction catalogue and a small shopping bag with the Hastings logo with various mementoes.

A small speaker's stand and microphone was set up in the front of the room just to the side of a large video screen.

In the back of the room, there were four round tables with sports memorabilia arranged carefully on each. Anne explained that each of the four girls were assigned to a specific table and their "names" were on large cards standing in the center of each table.

Anne finished by explaining that at the end of the evening, each of the five honorees have donated a jersey to be auctioned and the girls would help with that. As if reading their minds, she added that Penny will be assisting with that.

As the girls were finishing their briefing, Jake and Randy entered the room and smiled as they saw the girls.

Randy smiled and said, "I can tell this year's goal will be no problem with this kind of bidding...inspiration."

Jake walked to the speaker's podium, turned on the projector and began using the laptop computer on the podium. Soon a large bold title screen was displayed saying, "Hastings Foundation, Auction of Champions."

The next screen was titled "Our Honorees." Below the title were five names and although Paula considered herself somewhat sports-challenged, she recognized at least three of the names. Joni exclaimed and said without thinking, "I wish my husband were here."

Marge looked at her and smirked and Joni, realizing what she had said, responded, "Well maybe not."

Jane and Rob appeared carrying small trays with filled champagne flutes. Each girl took an offered glass and Penny led a toast.

"To new friends and new discoveries and empowerment," she said looking at Paula and Joni. The glasses were raised and emptied quickly as Bob entered the room.

Bob put his arm around Penny's shoulders and looked at the group and said, "I can't thank you enough for helping us again this year."

Looking at the group in their outfits, he added, "We should have no trouble reaching our goal this year."

Bob looked at Penny, struggling to look at only her eyes and said, "The guests will be here in a few minutes, are you ready."

Paula and Joni looked at each other and Penny said, "Of course we are ready."

In Part 8, the guests arrive.