Paula's Discovery Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula returned to the bed and reached for the shoe box. She opened it to find a pair of expensive black pumps that would have nicely complimented any of her typical business suits except for the spike heels which were four inches tall. The shoes were typical looking pumps but had the small black ankle strap with tiny brass buckle. She put them on and hoped she'd be able to walk securely in them but found them easy to manage due to her many years on pumps in the office. She walked to the mirror and began to feel transformed into a confident secure sensual creature. She loved the way her calf muscles stood out in the shoes and her skin began to tingle.

Paula pulled on the suit jacket and fastened the single button under her breasts. The blouse laid perfectly under the lapels of the jacket and she felt comfortable and sensual.

Paula noticed one more, small bag containing a stylish clutch purse and when she opened it she found a small pushbutton device like her garage door opener at home. There was a note from Penny explaining that if she ever felt uncomfortable all she had to do was to push the button and one of her Hasting's security friends would be there in seconds.

Paula noticed something else in the purse and reached inside.

Condoms.....a dozen of them.

She appreciated the thought and had considered the birth control pills she still took but somehow even in her most confident moments, a dozen seemed...well...optimistic.

Paula walked to the adjoining door and when Sheila turned around she stopped, stunned.

I knew you would look incredible but you look amazing. "Turn around," she ordered and Paula spun confidently around, wondering if the stocking tops were visible in the back!

Paula noticed that Sheila had chosen a very sexy outfit as well. She wore a flared grey skirt with black knit top that struggled to contain her curves and showed plenty of cleavage with the low front. To complete the outfit she had black stockings and black zip boots with four inch heels.

As they walked down the hall Paula hoped she didn't look like a high-priced call girl instead of the mature ""predator" she was to be. She remembered Penny saying once that the difference was mainly in the attitude a woman projected so she tried her best to fight her nerves and to get "in character".

As the elevator doors closed, Sheila took the private moment to explain that Paula should stay in the Skybar lobby and give Sheila a chance to enter by herself. Sheila would join "The Club" members at a table that Rob would hold for them and then Paula should enter and take a seat at the bar. She was not to acknowledge the other club members and to begin to scout for her choice for the evening. The girls would be there for her safety. Sheila also said with a sly smile that she intended to make the most of the evening as well.

As the elevators doors opened at the Skybar level, Paula stayed back and let Sheila walk ahead. Paula noticed a swing in Sheila's full hips and suspected Sheila was determined to enjoy herself as well. Paula found a loveseat in the lobby and began to sit but realized just how challenging it would be cover her legs in the short skirt. The low seat didn't help at all and she hoped she didn't look too awkward as she slid onto the upholstered cushion with her legs slid against the front of the seat. She reached into the purse for her phone to occupy her hands and noticed a text.

"I HOPE U HAVE A GREAT NIGHT." "LOOKING FRWRD TO SEEING U TOMORROW AND HEARING ABOUT Your WEEKEND....T"

Paula paused at what she was about to do but found she had faith in Tom and had to complete the challenge of the weekend. She wasn't sure how much she would be able to tell him though.

As Paula placed her phone back into her purse the elevator doors opened and several good-looking young men stepped from the elevator. Paula guessed they were in their twenties and she was taken aback at just how young they suddenly looked to her. She had to admit the tight athletic builds of the men might inspire her.

At least...she hoped it would.

She realized her heart was pounding and tried to calm her nerves.

Paula stood carefully and walked toward the entrance to the Skybar. She could tell that the bar was moderately crowded and she wondered if she would find a suitable seat at the bar. Paula looked around the room covertly and saw several groups of men at tables. There were also some mixed groups and she began to ease as she saw a nice cross-section of patrons. To her relief the far side of the bar was only sparsely filled and she would be able to slide up onto a stool without too large of an audience.

Once settled on the stool she saw the skirt comfortably covered the tops of her stockings so long as she did not move too much. She began to feel excited as she realized the appearance she must have to the other patrons. She tried to slow her heart rate and as she looked around the room she saw "The Club" at the same table as the first night. She began to survey the room to find an attractive man but was suddenly surprised when she realized Rob was standing behind the bar in front of her and placing a large martini in front of her.

He smiled, winked and said "With Penny's compliments," and walked away.

Paula had to pause a moment to steady her hands but found comfort in having the drink to occupy her. She took a first sip and realized it was even stronger than the drinks the first night.

As Paula began to survey the room she noticed Marge and Jane enter to appreciative looks from many of the male patrons. Marge was wearing tight shiny slacks with a loose top and Jane was swearing a fitted mini skirt, heels and a knit top. Paula smiled as she thought it was almost as if they had traded outfits for the evening.

A few minutes later, Paula noticed Joni enter the room. Paula smiled as her new friend walked toward the opposite side of the bar and she looked as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs as her grandfather would have said. Joni looked stunning in a perfectly fitted tight short white dress with open strappy shoes with high heels and platform soles. She looked incredible but the confident attitude needed for the outfit was a little slow in coming to her.

Joni self-consciously slid onto a stool on the opposite side of the bar with her back to "The Club" table. Joni nervously looked around and Paula saw Rob deliver a similar drink to Joni and he smiled and winked at Paula as he walked back to his mixing station.

Joni seemed to appreciate the distraction of the drink and took a vigorous sip.

Paula began to seriously survey the crowd as she began to focus on her mission of the evening. Without seeming too obvious she noted one group of about ten young men vigorously following the game on TV. It was obvious this group had some familiarity. Although all of them fit the profile she knew that it would be difficult to pursue any one of them away from the others.

There were a small number of business-types seated around the bar but they were older and although attractive might not fit the "ten years or younger" rule.

Paula then noticed a group of about 5 younger men in trim polo shirts and slacks being hosted by two older men in suits. She remembered Penny mentioning the hotel was hosting orientation training for some local business training and this definitely fit that profile; the typical "meet and greet" evening hosted by the company officer. She decided this might be a group worth watching since they did not have the close bond of existing friends.

As she began to examine the young men, and saw several she thought were attractive she saw two more young men join the group. As they turned toward her she was surprised to see that one of them was her workout "partner"" from the gym. The other was the man who had noticed Sheila's physique. Although she was never concerned that Sheila would find suitable company if she wanted it, she smiled at the thought.

As Paula surveyed the rest of the people in the bar she found herself returning to the young man she noted earlier. He seemed a bit nervous and was slow to adapt to what might be a new career move for him. He had a pleasant smile but seemed to let the others carry the conversation.

Paula knew she needed to make a choice and begin to figure out how to "close the deal". She reminded herself that tonight was about her pleasure and in her mind that included someone who would hold her interest. She liked masculine men but she wanted to experience being the guiding force for the evening. That definitely excluded the type who wanted to dominate the room and there were several of those around. She could tell by the loud voice and the big hand gestures. Despite some "eye candy" she ruled them out for the evening.

As Paula began to carefully study the men in the room she realized someone had approached her from the opposite side. She felt a presence and noticed an expensive scent. She turned and was greeted by a stunning woman, perhaps late thirties or early forties. Dark hair, perfect makeup and a tasteful yet revealing outfit. The low cut blouse was filled, and although not in Penny's league, definitely well built.

"Hello," the stranger said. "Do you mind if I sit here?" as she motioned to the stool next to Paula.

Paula smiled and nodded and motioned to the stool.

The young lady slid carefully onto the stool. Her black leather mini rode up her tight thigh and exposed the tops of expensive thigh high stockings.

"Are you waiting for someone," she asked?

Paula thought for a second and technically she was waiting so she answered, "Yes, I suppose I am."

Her new friend considered the answer and smiled.

"My name is Amber," she said as she held out her hand.

Paula took the offered handshake and was surprised as Amber held her grasp longer than would be normal for a new encounter.

"I'm Paula," she offered.

"I'm here with my husband and we couldn't help but notice your entrance," Amber offered.

Paula could feel herself blush but said "In a good way I hope, this isn't my usual evening activity."

Amber laughed and said, "We wondered if you were looking for something...different..tonight."

Paula's mind tried to process what she was hearing.

"That's my husband, in the booth over there, with the dark blue blazer," Amber said as she nodded to her left.

Paula tactfully looked and saw a very good looking man, perhaps mid-forties, dark hair with a muscular build. As she looked in his direction he met her eyes and nodded and smiled.

Before Paula could put the pieces together, Amber said, "We get a room here from time to time and look for playmates, perhaps you'd like to join us?"

As Amber spoke she felt Amber's fingers trace playfully up her hand.

Paula smiled as she suddenly realized what was being offered and although she was flattered at the offer she said, "I appreciate the offer but I'm here for something a little different tonight."

Amber looked in Paula's eyes and Paula felt her finger trace up Paula's leg to the hem of her skirt. Amber pouted her lips and said "That's too bad."

"If that doesn't work out, the offer stands," and she slid her right leg down off the stool. As Paula looked down Amber spread her legs and although no one else could see, eased her skirt up enough to show the firm white thigh above her stocking and made it obvious that the stockings were the only undergarments she had under the skirt.

Paula felt her face flush and as Amber walked away, Paula knew she had to find her companion for the evening...soon.

Although there were several alternatives, Paula made her decision. The more she saw of the young workout partner the more she liked. He seemed a bit uncomfortable in the group; shy more than awkward. Paula found that intriguing but she still remembered the full bulge of his gym shorts and as she felt her nipples harden she made her decision.

But now what?

Send him a drink? Way too obvious, plus his buddies would make that too much of a distraction.

Paula looked toward Rob behind the bar and he immediately moved toward her.

"Can you save my place here?" she asked.

"Sure," he said and began to freshen her drink and pretend to wipe the bar.

Paula slid off the stool as gracefully as she could and began to walk toward the table where "he" sat with his group. This group was not as loud and raucous as some of the others and that would take a little different approach.

Paula felt her legs extend with the heels and felt a buzz that made her exaggerate her walk. She felt the silk of the stocking against the skirt and the slight pull of the garter belt as she walked. The table was only slightly out of the way on the route to the ladies room and she hoped it wouldn't be too obvious.

As she approached the table she saw the conversation pause and all the men looked in her direction. Paula held her gaze beyond the table for what she hoped was an adequate period of time and then looked right at the young man and smiled.

"Did you enjoy your workout," she asked as he suddenly recognized her.

Paula could see a few of his companions respond with a mix of surprised smiles. She also noted a few of the young men "undressing her" as only men can do. She surprised herself tonight by being energized by their appreciative but obvious stares.

Her target stammered awkwardly for a moment then collected himself and said, "Yes, it was good to move after the flight and cab ride."

Paula paused and looking only at him, "I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening."

As she weaved between the closely-set tables, she heard one of his companions say, "Dude she's hot, did you see those legs."

Paula smiled and wondered if she had attracted his attention.

"Oh well," she thought. There were plenty of other options and she was beginning to enjoy herself.

Paula entered a vacant stall and pulled her skirt up, unfastened the garters and slid her tiny panties down her long legs. She placed them in her small purse and restored her stockings and skirt. When she looked in the mirror she almost didn't recognize herself. She touched up her hair, confirmed her outfit and left the ladies room. Now as she walked she could feel the silk lining of the skirt ride across her butt and she felt incredibly sensual.

Paula chose her route back to her seat to give the young men a nice view of her "stripper ass" but without being too obvious passing by them.

She saw Rob dutifully guarding her seat and a fresh martini in front of her. She smiled and thanked him. As she slid up on the stool she stretched her right leg out knowing that the skirt would slide above her stocking tops on the side toward the young men. She enjoyed moving so that she showed just a hint of leg but not too much.

Paula could feel her heart race as she waited now and looked around the bar casually. She saw Amber and her husband and decided that might be fun but not what "The Club" had in mind.

Paula noticed that Joni was now surrounded by three good-looking young men. A blonde runner-body, a darker skinned weightlifter-type and a tall black young man with a solid chest, perhaps a football player. Paula wondered if these were from the Hastings training class Penny mentioned. Joni had settled down and was enjoying the attention of the admirers. Paula stole a glance toward "The Club" table and saw that Penny was watching them both carefully and discretely.

Paula noticed that Sheila was not with the group and then as she turned she saw her sitting in the booth with Amber and her husband. Paula smiled and wondered how her evening would develop.

Paula suddenly realized someone was standing to her right. She turned and was surprised to see her friend from the gym. He was standing a few feet to her right at the bar, apparently waiting for the bartender.

He smiled as she noticed him and said, "I'm sorry I didn't recognize you right away."

"Oh?" she asked. "Why is that?"

"Your outfit is a little different this evening" he smiled.

"Different....better or worse?" Paula responded.

Rob walked up to the young man and took his order for a round of beers for his group. As Rob began filling the order he returned to his conversation with Paula.

"I have to say both outfits are very flattering," he tactfully responded.

Paula liked his easy manner as he seemed to gain his confidence.

Paula decided to press the issue.

"I can understand that you might not recognize me since you seemed to be focused on my ass at the gym," she challenged.

He blushed and looked down and Paula feared she might have set the conversation on a wrong tact but he slowly smiled and said, "Was I that obvious?"

Paula smiled and said, "I could see your reflection in the window."

"Plus you chose that machine instead of the others," she added.

He blushed again and said, "Sorry, I guess that was rude."

Now it was Paula's turn to pause and she said, "Don't apologize, it's nice to know I can still turn a young head."

Rob slid four cold beer mugs onto the bar and the young man handed Rob his credit card.

"I'll have to make two trips," he said and turned back to his table with the mugs and in a moment he was back just as Rob set the final three mugs on the bar.

He looked at Paula and said, "You're a stunning woman....from the front or the back."

Paula liked the tease.

"Are you here for business?" she asked.

"Yes, starting orientation for a law firm." "Sort of a new start, I guess you could say," he added.

"I am a litigator in real estate," Paula said. "In what area do you practice?"

"I was in a small DA's office but needed a change," he said. "I want to try corporate law."

"Make the big deal's huh?" Paula teased.

"Maybe someday," he smiled.

"I better get these back to the table," he said.

"By the way, my name's Jason."

"Pleased to meet you Jason, I'm Paula," she responded.

Jason turned and headed back to the table.

Rob stepped up and said, "Seems like a nice guy."

Paula answered, "Yes he does."

"He'll be back," Rob added.

Paula raised her eyebrows and said, "What makes you so sure?"

Rob smiled and slid his hand, palm down across the bar. As he raised his hand Paula saw a cash register slip and a platinum MasterCard.

"I'm kinda busy, can you see that he gets that?" and he turned back to his mix station.

As Paula smiled, she stole a glance at Joni who was still enjoying her new friends. Looking the other way, she saw Sheila, talking like she had known her new friends for years and Paula could see the husband's hand on the inside of Sheila's thigh as she chatted with Amber across the table.

Paula realized that Jason was back and she smiled and slid the credit card and the receipt toward him.

He looked sheepishly at her and said simply, "Thanks"

"First rule in corporate law counselor, is to never leave money on the table," she teased.

"Like I said, I probably won't do any big deals right away."

Paula paused a minute and reached into her purse.

"Would you like to have a second chance?" Paula asked.

"Sure," Jason responded.

Paula turned toward him and said, "Let's keep this real simple."

"Let's say that you have something I want and I have something you want," she started.

"We don't need to know a lot about each other, it's just business," she added.

"Are you with me so far?" she asked.

Jason began to consider what she said and wondered where this was going.

"I think so," he said as his eyes dropped to Paula's lap she pulled the hem of her skirt across her crossed legs back subtly and exposed a bit of lace at the top of her stocking.

"Of course we'll need to do due diligence and make sure that what we think we're getting is exactly what we want," she added.

"That seems reasonable," Jason said with the hint of a smile.