Paula's Discovery Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula smiled and wrapped her fingers around him and lifted him up from his leg.

She said quietly, "I don't care if I've worn you out but I'm not finished with this cock yet."

She began to mold him with her finger tips and he began to regain a little more of his previous size and girth. She rose up a little higher and closer to him and with her right hand lifted and cupped her left breast and moved it gently closer. He turned his head toward her and she placed her growing nipple against his lips. He closed his eyes and opened his lips to accept her.

She felt her body tingle in that familiar triangle of her nipples and her pussy as his lips pulled on her nipple and she felt him swell in her hand. His cock now standing up away from his body as she continued to trace her fingers up and down his growing length.

Joni returned to her place at the bar and with the renewed drive of her conversation with Marge, slid back up onto her stool, showing her tight thighs and casually pulling the hem of her dress back down.

Joni looked at the group which had become more animated in her absence.

"Ok guys, here's the situation," she began.

Lacking any prior experience with a situation like this Joni could only think of the direct approach.

She continued, now seeing she had their complete attention.

"I'm here with some friends for the weekend," she said. "I probably can't explain it so I won't even try."

"My offer to you is serious and you might not believe me so you'll have to decide for yourselves." "I'm going to leave now and go to my room."

Joni paused and saw the disappointment in the group because all of the young men were hoping for more, they just didn't know who might be the lucky one.

Joni took a breath and continued, "I am looking for something a little different tonight and any of you who are up for it, can join me." "I expect you to behave like gentleman though,,," and lowering her voice, "hard, horny gentleman that is."

"The room number is 746 and I will begin in 15 minutes, with or without you," she added and slid down from the stool, grabbed her purse and headed for the door.

The ladies of "The Club", minus Marge who had already taken the elevator to her room, saw the looks on the faces of the young group and it was an image they would never forget as they processed what they had just been offered.

The group slowly began to recover and looking at each other turned and headed for the elevator.

As Joni rode the elevator to the 7th floor she was trembling with excitement over what she had done. She had thought long and hard about this and decided to make the most of this chance to safely experience something from deep inside her spirit. Decades of being the good girl and good wife had built up and was about to be unleashed as she committed herself to her fulfillment.

Come what may.

As Joni entered her room she unlocked the double door leading to Marge's room and knocked softly. Marge opened her door instantly and expected to see panic in Joni's eyes but instead saw a resolve that she had never seen in her friend before. Marge admired her and despite her outgoing personality doubted if she could follow through with such a fantasy.

Marge said, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

Joni smiled and said, "I can't explain it but yes, I'm fine."

Marge could not help but wonder, "What did you say,... I mean how did you tell them all what you wanted?"

Joni began to explain but was interrupted by a knock at her door. Marge hurried back into her room, and making sure the door on Joni's side was unlocked, closed her door.

The stimulation of Jason's lips around Paula's nipple effected them both and they continued to become aroused. Of course in Jason's case the effects were a little more obvious. For a man with the endowment of Jason the effects were becoming very obvious.

Paula looked down at the young attractive face sucking more intensely at her breast and felt the warmth and moistness between her legs. She could smell the scent of their previous lovemaking and she was becoming overwhelmed with desire for him.

Fortunately his body shared her desire and she stared at his hard cock rising strongly upward. She gently stroked him and tested his firmness.

Paula rolled on top of him and he turned his head as she moved keeping her nipple in his lips. He felt the full weight of her breasts now and his hands cupped her as she leaned forward. Pulling away she sat upright and reached between her legs happily finding his rock hard cock close to her drenched lips. She guided him gently and lowered herself onto him. She paused as she felt the tip of his large head enter her and felt him rise up against her. She pressed her knees against his hips and held him down against the bed.

He looked up at her and continued to cup her breasts as she leaned forward, relishing the feel of him against her lips.

She smiled and looked him in the eyes. He looked inquisitively at her and she responded by licking her lips. She began rocking her hips forward and back and they both felt the sensations of her warm pussy around the tip of his cock. She increased the intensity of her movements and then looked him in the eyes and gave in to the need she felt of having him fill her completely.

In one fluid motion she engulfed him and felt him touch places inside her she had never felt a man before.

She cried out in ecstasy, rocked her hips and gripped almost cruelly around him. He released her breasts and grabbed her hips to share her motion and she felt her breasts swing against her chest as she rocked.

The sensual build-up to this moment paid off as they felt their passions rise together and as she snapped her head back he filled her for the third time and she lost herself to a series of orgasms.

Joni was trembling as she looked out the tiny privacy viewer on the hotel room door. She could recognize two of the young men from the Skybar standing in the hallway. Joni considered locking the deadbolt and turning out the light but remembered what she said to Marge. This was her one chance to dig inside and see what was there. She knew if she didn't take this chance there would never be another.

She steadied herself and then opened the door. In the hall was the slim blonde with the runner's build and the solid darker-skinned man. Joni suddenly realized she didn't know any of their names but the anonymity was an integral part of the fantasy.

The two young men entered with the nervous shuffle of young men trying to project the confidence they wished they could feel under the situation.

Joni felt her confidence begin to steady and she said, "Did everyone else chicken out?"

The blonde quickly said, "No we all went back to our rooms first." "They're probably waiting on the elevator, our rooms are on the 7th floor too."

Joni was at a loss how to fill the time but fortunately soon a knock was heard and she opened the door to find the two that joined the group later, baseball players she thought she remembered them to say.

As the group looked nervously at each other another knock was heard and Joni ushered in the final member of the group the solid, young black man.

Joni took his arm and led him to the others. Joni was thinking with uncharacteristic scope and realized this young group needed to be led.

Coming quickly into her role as Cougar she faced the group and said "Let's get started."

Walking toward the one new-comer she judged to be the most shy, she turned and looking back over her shoulder, said, "Unzip me."

She felt tentative hands behind her neck as she leaned her head forward and with a slight tremble she felt the zipper ease and open down her back.

Joni turned and smiled at him and said, "Thank you."

She eased the dress off her shoulders and lowered it, stepping out of it carefully maintaining her balance in the tall shoes. She folded the dress neatly and laid it across the arm of the sofa.

She turned to face the men again and saw a look of excited bewilderment on their faces.

Joni looked at them seriously and said, "Don't just stand there, let me see what you've got for me."

Two of the young men began to tentatively pull at the hem of their polo shirts but Joni, in a rush of excitement and empowerment walked to the shy one again and simply reached down and using both hands, unbuckled his belt. His hands reached slowly for the button inside the waistband of his slacks and placing her left hand on his right hip, placed her palm against the front of his slacks. He tensed at first but she rubbed gently and felt him, already partially hard, begin to stir further.

She smiled and said, "That's the spirit,"

She stood in just the tiny bikinis and the matching bra, hands on hips and looked around the room. The slender runner was showing himself as a leader and was down to his tight white briefs.

Joni's mind had switched off and she was possessed to her fantasy.

She took a step toward him and knelt in front of him. Her diminutive size made a striking contrast to his slender height but she took charge and pulled his briefs out and over his swelling cock. Joni looked up and saw a well-shaped, circumcised cock. She pulled the briefs down to his ankles and helped him step out of them.

Her passion took over and placing her hands around his now rock hard cock reached below to cup his proportionately-sized balls. She leaned forward and for only the third time in her life took a hard cock in her mouth.

Maybe it was the coaching or the study of the online videos, but Joni had the technique of a much more experienced woman. She began slowly and was pleased to find she could alternately run her tongue delicately around him and then take him completely in her mouth so that his light pubic hair tickled her nose. As she focused on the young man in front of her she felt the others close around her and she looked to her right and saw the wide build of the big weightlifter. She reached up between his massive thighs and touched his moderately sized cock although it was, to her, amazingly thick.

As she began to manage touching a second cock while still working the one in her mouth, she felt hands touch her shoulders and slide down her chest, cupping her tits. Her nipples responded.

Joni wanted more and she glanced to her left and saw the shy young man that helped her out of her dress. He was now naked and incredibly hard. His cock stood out and up and she had to have it. Her hand found him and began to stroke him. She heard him begin to moan. She didn't want him to be first so she slowed her touch on him and concentrated to the hard cock in her mouth. She tasted the warmth of pre-cum and increased the grip of her lips. Dropping her left hand away from the shy one, she cupped the balls of the man in her mouth and lifted him feeling his tense muscles. She needed his cum and began to roll her tongue around the head and this new technique was more than he could stand and she felt him spasm and fill her mouth with warm, cum.

Joni was now the character in the porn movie she saw and began to look at the next man. She was no longer having to think.

Turning to the weightlifter she opened wide but still struggled to take him without gagging. Using her tongue she concentrated on the large head. She felt his hands circle behind her head but she pushed them away. She would be setting the pace.

Despite his physical size she found his balls to be small and as she ran her fingers around them he twitched and she modified her stimulation to the actions that produced the most dramatic result. She heard him inhale loudly and another load of cum filled her mouth.

Gently easing him out of her mouth as she licked the last drop from his cock she turned to the young man to here left. She smiled as he seemed to look a little lost but she took time to notice his well-shaped cock. Perhaps he would be a gentle and giving lover to some lucky lady but tonight in Joni's mind he was just a source of excitement....and warm cum.

As he turned she felt hands pulling the straps of her bra off her shoulders and she reached behind to unhook it. Feeling the bra fall away from her breasts, she was glad to be more exposed. Hands instantly slid down her chest from over her shoulders and she felt her nipples tweaked.

Turning to her shy young man, she studied him as she manipulated his cock although the incredible hardness made too much motion difficult. She knew he was close and had to have him. She took him completely in her mouth and felt him flex with surprise and knew he was close. In an unconscious move she slid her lips away from him and grabbing his rock hard shaft, held her face in front of him. He could not stand much of her stroking and suddenly unleashed an amazingly large load of cum on her face. She saw him buck as he came and when the flow stopped she looked up at him and smiled as cum ran off her chin onto her tits.

If Joni had taken the time to think about her feelings she would have felt empowered. Everything that happened tonight was a result of her actions and she now knew the feelings of empowerment that could come from that. There was something primal also about being the sole object of excitement to all these virile young men. She wasn't concerned about feelings and this was pure animalistic sex.

Joni was elated.

As Join settled back against her ankles, she felt something at the right side of her face and turned to see the large black cock of her football player guest. He held it out with his large hand and despite the overused porn movie themes he was proportionately endowed but no more.

She enjoyed that he had become part of her fantasy and he was stroking himself. She looked up into his face and she saw a slight smile. Joni turned to face him squarely, arched her face and chest toward him and closed her eyes. She sensed him begin to stroke his cock intently and she soon felt a warm stream of cum fall on her hair and face. As before she felt the cum drip off her chin and fall to her tits.

Joni reached up her hands and was helped to a standing position between the circle of young men, her motions made difficult by the awkward shoes. She felt hands slide her panties down her hips and remembered the condoms in the purse. She walked to the other side of the room and got the small package.

Turning to the group she placed the package on the coffee table and said, "Use these, my rules."

The fifth young man walked to the package and even though Joni felt hands all over her body she saw him place a condom on his disproportionately large cock, with surprising deftness. Joni smiled to herself that she had misjudged the relative experience off the young men.

He walked over to her and directed her to the bed. He helped her up onto the bed and she moved onto her hands and knees. She felt his hands on her hips and she offered her pussy to him by arching her back. She felt the tip of his cock against her wet lips and wanted him inside. She was surprised by his size and initially the shock of her pussy opening to him caused her to gasp. She tossed her head back and felt another set of hands reach under and cup her hanging breasts. As he began to pump easily back and forth she lowered her head and the erotic situation, surrounded by these men, overtook her.

She felt a hard cock by her face and she immediately took him in her mouth. She found it difficult to concentrate on the unique sensation of the two cocks at once but she saw it in her mind as if she was a voyeur looking from aside.

Over the next hour, Joni lost track of how many times her young men came. She alternated between taking them in her mouth, pussy or her body but the stamina of the young men was something she had never experienced.

Joni began to come down off the sex high as the action slowed. She sat on the edge of the bed and she saw the sated young men begin to search for their clothes. She smiled knowing that she had exhausted this group of five men but had to admit she too was exhausted.

As the young men began the awkward process of moving toward the door Joni, still naked, walked to the door and smiled to each of them. They appreciated the closure of this never-before (or maybe never again) moment in their lives.

Marge was beside herself wondering what was going on but never heard overly loud voices or any sounds of distress so she simply waited and tried to relax. She had a few moments of regret of maybe bringing here friend into something she might regret later but reminded herself they were all adults.

Marge heard the door open, muffled voices in the hallway and the door closed.

She waited several minutes, hearing only silence from Joni's room and finally knocked gently on the connecting door.

Marge was not prepared for what she saw as Joni opened the door. Join stood wrapped in one of the hotel bathrobes but her professional make-up job was destroyed by streaks of something down her face.

And what was that in her hair?

Marge was dumbfounded as she put together what she was seeing.

Joni looked at her friend with a huge grin and apparently not realizing what she looked like, invited her in.

In Part 10 we see what became of the other Club members