Paula's Discovery Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since I am the originating party in this deal, I'll set the opening terms and control the due diligence phase." "Of course you can walk away at any time, that's standard practice," Paula said.

"To show my good faith and make sure that you negotiate exclusively with me at this phase, I'll offer some collateral that you can hold in escrow," Paula said.

Paula reached into her purse and pulled something out and pressed her hand into Jason's.

As Paula pulled her hand away, he looked down and saw a delicate pair of panties. Luckily for him his back was turned to his friends at the table as he blushed and looked up at her wide-eyed.

Paula coolly looked up at him and said, "Do we have an agreement in principle, counsellor?"

Jason stuttered and simply nodded.

Paula continued, "The due diligence phase will begin in thirty minutes in room 425."

"Remember, this is under my terms," and she tugged the hem of her skirt back toward her knee.

Paula uncrossed her legs, looked slyly at the "The Club" table and slid off the stool. Jason looked at his watch and turned back to his table.

"Dude, you must have left quite an impression on her, she walked out," Jason's workout buddy said.

"Yeah, I guess it's not my night," he said.

In 20 minutes, Jason looked at his companions and said, "If you can excuse me, I've had a long day."

Two of his companions agreed and as the three young men entered the elevator they reached out to select their correct floors. Jason pressed the button for the fourth floor and the doors closed.

Paula was surprised that she was not nervous and was energized with the way things had gone. Of course if he "no-showed" she'd have to start from scratch but for now she moved ahead with her plan. As she rode the elevator she was also surprised by the clear plan she had in her head. Penny's words came back to her and she was living a fantasy. This was all about her pleasure and her excitement. She liked Jason and assumed that he would enjoy himself, after all Penny reminded them that men were simpler and this was especially true of young men.

She entered her room, used the bathroom, and straightened her outfit. No change, at least not yet. "Slipping into something more comfortable" was so overdone and more importantly it was simply not what she wanted tonight.

Paula heard the knock at the door, just thirty-five minutes after she left the bar.

Perfect she thought.

Paula opened the door and Jason looked at her, perhaps expecting her to be wearing a filmy negligee.

Before he could overthink it, she stepped aside and he entered the room.

"You're a few minutes late," she noted. "That's bad business,"

"It makes the counter party wonder if you're right for the deal," she added.

Jason started to say something but Paula continued.

"As we established earlier, I know you've had a chance to see what I have to offer, in the gym, that is," she stated.

"I saw enough to pique my interest but the due diligence phase is for the purpose of confirming that the goods or services offered are suitable," Paula said.

Jason was standing in the center of the small sitting area in front of the sofa. Paula walked up to him and walked slowly around him and then ran her hand across his shoulders. As she touched him he awkwardly turned toward her and reached for her but she stepped back and said, "Remember we agreed that the initial terms would be set by me,'

Jason stood uncomfortably and Paula touched him again, this time to make him feel more comfortable.

As she completed her circle and stood in front of him she looked him in the eyes and smiled and nodded.

"I am impressed, but we have a long way to go," Paula said.

Paula stepped in front of him and ran her hands across the dark blue polo shirt over his hard chest. Paula felt her body begin to warm and her nipples press against the cups of the bra but she steeled herself to stay calm.

Paula reached to his waist and pulled the tail of the shirt out of his belt. Her hands continued around both sides of his body and she pulled the shirt up. As she lifted the shirt higher he allowed his arms to raise over his head and she pulled the shirt off his neck. Paula tossed the shirt onto the sofa and began to trace her fingertips across his chest.

Paula was extremely pleased with what she saw but remained as passive as she could.

Paula calmly stepped back to admire his physique. His young body was lean like a runner or swimmer, the kind of physique she liked.

Paula unbuttoned the single button of her blazer and slipped it off, laying it gently on the arm of the sofa. She again walked around Jason tracing her hand along his hip and then sliding her hand along his firm butt. She was surprised that his ass was even harder than she thought but maintained her composure. As she once again moved in front of him she stepped back and sat back against the arm of the small sofa. She studied him for a few seconds and then said, "Take off your shoes and socks."

She sensed him tense but he met her eyes and slowly responded. He leaned back against the wall to steady himself and then raised has left foot, united the laces, slipped off the shoe and sock. He slowly repeated the steps with the other foot. He reached down, and set the shoes neatly against the wall and then stood back, tall and erect. He seemed to be comfortable now.

He took a step toward her again to his original place. Not wanting him to begin to overthink, she stood and walked toward him. She stood full in front of him and placed one hand palm open against his chest, enjoying the warmth of his skin but wanting to hold him at a short distance. Her other hand began at his shoulder and ran down his arm, sliding in to rest on his hip. She paused there for several seconds and then turned her hand with her fingers downward and drew her palm across the front of his slacks. Her hand covered him and she could feel the warmth. He was indeed well-endowed and she could feel him become more firm as she held her palm against him.

Her hands dropped to his belt and she deftly unbuckled his leather belt, unfastened the single button and unzipped the front fly of his slacks. Her left hand held the slacks up at waist level as her right hand slid, palm-in against his dark blue briefs. She gently felt him through the cotton fabric and he continued to swell. She could feel him stir and she manipulated him gently.

She could feel him press against her hand now as he exhaled softly. Her hand explored deeper and she cupped his balls. As she felt the weight and girth of his balls she slid the waist of his slacks down over his hip and let them fall to the floor around his ankles.

Paula stepped back one half step and placing her hands on his hips, dropped to her knees in front of him. She paused again to admire the huge bulge in his briefs; she could see his shape under the thin fabric and the head of his cock rose upward as if trying to escape from behind the elastic.

Paula gently wrapped her fingers around first one ankle then the other to help Jason step out of the pooled slacks. She slid them aside.

Paula looked up and saw Jason looking down at her now, waiting for her next move. She moved her eyes down again and slid her fingers inside the elastic of the waistband of his briefs. She paused, savoring every second. She pulled the fabric away from his hips and slid his briefs down over his hips to his ankles. She helped him step out of them and then she leaned back to examine this magnificent specimen of manhood. His cock was now standing fully out away from his body and when he moved one foot slightly outward she could see his large balls hang full.

She thought of the mantra, "young, hung and full of cum" and smiled to herself.

She knew her next move and found herself anxious to explore the delicacy in front of her. She looked up and caught his gaze and smiled. Holding his gaze, she sat up and extended her tongue and without touching him with her hands, traced her tongue up along the underside of his cock. She saw and felt his reaction and his cock twitched reflexively.

When she reached his head she quickly rose and engulfed him fully in her mouth. The taste of pre-cum and the spasms she felt told her he could not stand much more of her stimulation. She placed her hands on his hips to steady them both and to control his movement. She surprised herself that she could take him fully in her mouth, knowing this was the largest cock she had ever experienced. He had a beautiful shape and although not enormous like a porn actor, he was very well-endowed.

Paula slid up and down several times and then wrapped her tongue around him as she moved him in and out of her mouth. This sensation may have been new to him and she felt him moan softly at first and she felt his knees buckle. He cried out softly as he filled her mouth with the largest load of cum she had ever had. Paula fought to take it all...she wanted to take it all and as he began to recover she swallowed as much as she could. She held him in her mouth and then slid her lips off him slowly, as if to capture every drop.

She looked into his eyes again and saw him smile and she extended her tongue and licked the last bit of cum that escaped from her lips.

"You are magnificent" she heard herself say.

He smiled, stretched and moved unsteadily to the bed to sit and recover his breathing.

Paula stood and moved in front of him, but out of his reach. Part of her purpose in taking him first was to slow the action. She locked his eyes and then unfastened the button at the waist of her skirt and slid the zipper down. She slid the skirt over her full hips. Still looking into his eyes, she unbuttoned the blouse and slid it off her shoulders. She teasingly slid one shoulder strap off and then the other and reached behind to unfasten the small hooks. She eased the bra away from her chest feeling the weight of her breasts now on her chest and standing confidently with her legs apart and hands on her hips she looked at him and said, "Lie down on the bed."

With his head toward the headboard of the King-sized bed she paused to look at his body and noted that his magnificent cock was beginning to recover.

But that was for later.

Paula climbed onto the bed still wearing her garter belt, stockings and heels. She knew that the black straps against her light skin framed the area between her legs. She raised one leg over him and now straddling his chest, rose up on her knees and said, "I need to find out if you can eat pussy."

He looked at her in disbelief as she moved her knees over his shoulders and rose over his face. She eased her pussy over his lips, and as she watched his tongue extend upward to her, she held herself teasingly just beyond his reach. As he relaxed she lowered her moist lips against him and felt him begin to explore.

He was no expert but he had desire and she could teach him what she needed right now. Paula found he could follow her direction perfectly and then she felt her body respond and her orgasm began to build. She felt his hands reach up to cup and caress her breasts increasing the stimulation and then as she rocked against him she felt her body tense and then release in the most intense orgasm she had had in years. His lips and tongue did not stop and she had to pull off to recover.

She ran her fingers through his hair lovingly and slid back over his shoulders onto his chest.

Paula had to steady her breathing and she put her hands to her sides on the bed. As she eased back she saw that he was already partially erect again. Her hands extended behind her in disbelief and caressed his slowly growing cock. She had forgotten how fast young men can recover!

Paula gently massaged him and now began to let him caress her as well. He had earned it.

She felt weak and had to lie down on the bed next to him. Gently caressing him she felt him rise and he began to kiss her neck and worked steadily down to her waiting nipples. As his lips captured her nipple she felt his tongue swirl around and her passion began to build again.

Now Paula was the one moaning quietly and she felt an animalistic passion. She spread her legs and he knelt between them looking hungrily at her. She reached her arms up and pulled him to her. She felt his hard cock against her and pulling her lips near his ear she said quietly, "Fuck me you stud.'

She felt him push against her, pinning her to the bed and felt him guide his cock into her drenched pussy. She felt the thickness of him as it slowly spread her lips apart. She could tell he was now teasing her as he only gave her the tip of his stiffening cock. She felt him go slowly deeper and then stop.

"This could not be all of him," she thought to herself.

Then she felt him rise and pull back and then without warning her thrust deeply into her. She cried out as he filled her and then she said again, "Fuck me!"

Paula was not prepared for the sensations she experienced over the next several minutes. His body had recovered in size and fullness but this time his stamina was amazing. His technique was not refined but simple animalistic sexuality.

That was exactly what Paula wanted.

After what seemed like an hour she finally felt him tense and thrust once more deeply and she felt the warm sensation of another load of cum entering her body.

Joni was enjoying the attention of the young men although the ladies of The Club were both concerned and intrigued. For the past hour they had discussed what strategy Joni was using to pick her target for the evening and the group tried to set betting odds as to which of the growing group of young men she would choose. Penny and Anne favored, respectively the runner and the weightlifter, but admittedly they were projecting their own tastes.

Marge cautioned that Joni was still a relative rookie and in the end would make a moderate pick like the reserved blonde who had joined the group later. He was attractive but allowed the others to set the conversation and had not sought opportunities to place his hands on her like the others.

Jane had a different theory entirely. She felt that Joni was determined to use this perhaps once in a lifetime experience to try something new and unknown from her reserved sexual experiences to date in her life. Therefore Jane was "all in" for the tall young black man. Jane had the best view of the group also and had concluded that he was also the best hung of the group.

As the girls watched, Joni slid off her stool. Her admirers eased aside to allow her to make her way toward the ladies room. Penny saw her chance and asked Marge to intercept her and find out her plan. It was almost 10 PM she pointed out.

Marge grabbed her purse and hurried around the perimeter of the room toward the ladies room. As she entered Joni was leaving a stall and moving toward the mirror. She smiled as she saw Marge.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Marge asked. "You seem to be attracting a lot of attention."

Joni beamed and said, "I was pretty nervous but I have to admit this is really fun." "Having all these young men looking at me is exciting."

Marge began to laugh and realized that they should not expect too much change in only three days.

"Have you made a choice yet?" Marge asked.

Joni looked quizzically at her friend and said, "What do you mean?"

Marge responded, "I mean have you decided which of these men is coming back to your room."

Joni looked at Marge and said, "I thought this was my night to explore and to use the opportunity for my pleasure, do whatever I wanted to do."

"Of course it is, that's the whole purpose," Marge confirmed.

Joni seemed relieved and said, "Great that's what I thought."

Marge continued, "So which one have you chosen and how are you going to get him away from his friends."

Joni began to understand the disconnect in their conversation and now it was her turn to explain.

"Penny never said I had to choose just one," she said defiantly.

Marge couldn't hide her initial shock but laughed and said, "She always used the term "man" in the singular." "I guess that was a little subtle perhaps."

"Good," Joni said, "Otherwise I'd have to completely change plans."

Marge was now the one who was catching up and said, "Wait, so you're planning to take two of them back to your room?"

Joni looked at her and said, "Of course not, like you said, how would I separate the group?"

Marge's brain finally processed what she was hearing and said, "Wait, so you mean you're taking them all?"

Joni looked at Marge like a slow child and said, "Why of course, like I said yesterday, my fantasy is to be the center of attention for a group of young hot men." "I saw a video once where a girl was on her knees in the center of a group of young men." "There were hard cocks all around and she took them all on."

Marge felt her body flush at the mental image and the eroticism Joni just described. She had to admit picturing the group of men Joni had met, all naked around her, was hot.

Marge was concerned that this was way outside the scope of "Cougar night" but had to admit they had encouraged Joni to explore all weekend.

Thinking quickly, Marge said, "I think Penny is going to be very concerned for your safety since this could get out of hand quickly."

Joni countered, "I have the text number in my phone and the little pager thing" she said naïvely.

Marge scolded, "If things go out of hand with a group of horny young men, you'd never get to your purse."

Marge said, "At least leave the adjoining door on your side unlocked and I'll be in my room." "If you have any concern, just call out my name and I'll call for protection."

Joni considered what her friend said and realized she should have thought more about her safety.

Joni left to rejoin her group and Marge quickly used the restroom and sped back to the table.

As Marge sat, Penny said, "Well which one is it going to be?"

Marge said slowly, "You won't believe it."

Paula and Jason lay on the bed, recovering slowly. Jason was the first to speak.

"That was amazing, I can't believe this is happening," he said.

Paula smiled and agreed silently that she couldn't believe it either but promised herself not to overthink.

"You're a very attractive man," she said. "Don't you have women making advances on you all the time?"

Jason paused and said, "I've been in a relationship until recently, that's part of the reason for my job and location change."

Jason continued. "What about you?" "Where's your husband, I see the rings."

Despite all the planning, Paula never thought about her rings and wasn't prepared with a ready answer. As one of her professors joked at law school, "When all else fails, tell the truth."

Paula began, "I'm not sure I can explain it." "I have a good marriage...amazingly good."

"I'm here with some friends and they have some unique outlooks on life and I am beginning to see that experiencing things that I never dreamed of actually make you focus and can improve you as a person."

"Women at my age, can let the changes in their physical appearance negatively impact their whole outlook on life." "Understanding that as we grow older other aspects can offset or even outweigh those changes if we understand them."

Paula paused, and realized she was explaining more for herself than for her young lover.

Jason said, "I'm no expert but I find that women who are comfortable with their sensuality, regardless of their looks are incredibly attractive."

Paula enjoyed the compliment and the silence that followed.

Paula rolled over and rose up supporting herself on her left elbow. She felt her breasts settle to the lower side and began to trace her fingertips down his sculpted chest. Her mind was clear, at least for now.

Paula began to sensuously trace around his nipples and playfully down his chest. As she teasingly traced his magnificent manhood from stem to tip she saw him begin to swell slightly. He said, "I think you've worn me out."