Paula's Internship

Story Info
Humiliating orgasms in the office.
3.2k words
3.98
69.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long day, everyone's ready to go home and relax. They're all cleaning up the office when Ben thanks everyone for their hard work and tells them they can go home for the day. Everyone except Paula, he needs to speak with her in his office.

Confused, Paula follows Ben into the back, walking down the hallway to his office.

She's only been working here as an intern for the past two months. She's hoping she's done enough to impress them into offering her a full time position at the end of the summer. A professor from school secured her this internship, something she's been grateful for everyday of this summer. She feels no jealousy whenever she's talking to any of her friends working for tips at restaurants or earning minimum wage.

Walking down the hallway among the back offices, Paula reads the nameplates on each door. They all went home hours ago, the back office feels practically deserted. They're all technically her bosses, but she rarely interacts with anyone in the back offices. Ben's her direct supervisor, these other guys probably don't even know her name.

Reaching Ben's office, Paula realises all of her bosses are men. While the majority of the front staff she works with is female, a feature she finds comforting, none of the women have been promoted to the positions that come with a private office. Paula makes a mental note of this, determined to change this and become the first female executive at the company by blazing a lucrative career after she gets her degree.

Ben holds his office door open for her and she takes the seat across from his deak. Paula hears Ben lock the door behind them as she crosses her legs in the chair.

"You've been here a couple months now," Ben says as he walks past her to his desk. "We've loved having you with us, how have you been enjoying the experience?"

"I'm loving every second of it," Paula says. "The girls out front have been great with me, everyone's been so welcoming. Hopefully I don't have to say goodbye at the end of the summer, I'd love to return after I get my degree."

Ben smiles at Paula, then casually puts his feet up on his desk.

"I'm glad to hear it. We could use more hard workers and we're always looking for new team members who are willing to do whatever it takes."

"Oh my goodness, I'd do anything to work here," Paula blushes. "Anything."

Ben's smile grows. Taking his feet off his desk, he leans forward and looks at Paula intensely.

"It's been a hot summer, how are you finding our dress code here?" Ben asks.

"It's fine," says Paula. "Pretty much what I'd expect from a company like this."

"Well, it doesn't have to be," Ben says. "I've noticed you take your blazer off on your lunch breaks, and I personally think you look fantastic in those tank tops you wear."

Paula sits up straight in her chair, suddenly feeling uncomfortable and very aware of the fact they're alone in this locked office. She glances out the window behind Ben's shoulders, all of her coworkers cars have already pulled out of the parking lot. Nobody wanted to stay a second longer than they had to.

"I also can't help but notice you're hiding quite the rack under our business casual dress code," says Ben. "With boobs like yours you should be flaunting them, not hiding them underneath some black Banana Republic cloth. Feel free to take your blazer off now, by the way."

"No thank you," Paula whispers, having a hard time believing this conversation is actually happening.

"Suit yourself, but with our customers I fully encourage you to show your tits off more. I can't imagine your cleavage would do anything but improve our customer service scores."

Ben stares at her for a minute, Paula can't think of anything to say. She's praying this is the end of their meeting, that she can escape unscathed, besides his inappropriate comments.

"Actually, I've changed my mind. I want you to feel comfortable around me. Take your blazer off." Ben's voice has changed. It's less understanding now, less compassionate, more assertive and demanding.

Instinctively, Paula follows her bosses command, letting the blazer slide down her shoulders and folding it onto the back of the chair behind her. She feels far from comfortable, feeling his gaze on her skin.

"Doesn't that feel better?" Ben asks her. "It certainly looks better to me."

Paula thinks she hears the sound of a zipper, but it must just be her imagination.

The AC in the office is on full blast, without her blazer on to warm her up, her nipples are beginning to grow hard. Ben leans forward in his chair, his eyes still focused on Paula.

When he starts panting, she realises what's happening and jumps up to leave.

"Stay," Ben shouts.

Paula freezes, her hand on the doorknob, remembering the sound of the lock. She turns around to look back at her boss. He's stood up from his desk, only a couple feet from the door. His penis is sticking out of his dress pants, his hand firmly wrapped around it and stroking slowly.

Paula bits her lip, the animal deep down inside of her impressed by what she sees. Ben's dick is thick, thicker than anything Paula's ever felt inside her before. It's difficult to tell with his suit still on and his hand stroking, but Paula thinks his cock must be at least seven inches.

Now that she thinks about it, she's kind of always had a small crush on Ben. What woman isn't attracted to a man with power? And Ben certainly has a lot of power over her. At 6'3' with jet black hair and a chiseled jawline, most women would call him the prototype of tall, dark, and handsome. He's the youngest executive at the company, proving there's a brain behind the tanned muscles and finely pressed italian suits.

He's one of those guys who cares about his hair, something she appreciates in a man. With all the time she spends making herself look pretty, it's nice to be with a man who puts in more than the minimal effort when looking into a mirror.

Not that it's that hard for her to make herself look pretty. Standing at a lean 5'5' with long radiant red hair that runs past her ample boobs, Paula turns heads wherever she goes, even when she enters the grocery store in sweats and a tank top. Her ass has always been on the small side, so outside of work Paula has a tendency to show off more cleavage to make up for it.

"Come over here," Ben says, seeing he's secured Paula's attention.

Reluctantly, she steps away from the door, taking a few steps towards him.

"You know there are a lot of girls who want to work here," Ben says. "You're not the only intern who wants to come back next summer. Not to mention all the girls we rejected for the internship program who have been begging me for a second chance to join our team. How are you willing to show me you want it more?"

Unable to take her eyes off of his thick, juicy cock, Paula walks over to stand in front of Ben. He stops stroking his cock, lifting his hand. Now Paula can see it's more than eighth inches, the base still hidden in his dress pants.

He presses his hand against her face, brushing her red hair back behind her ear. Paula can feel him playing with her earlobe as he does it, sending a shiver down her back.

"Show me," Ben says, putting pressure on the back of her head.

Suddenly Paula feels herself falling to her knees, being encouraged down by Ben's hand. With his dick right in front of her face, she freezes, not sure what to do next.

She knows what Ben wants her to do next, and she's certainly sucked her share of dick before, but never like this. She wonders if she can get out of the office with just a handjob.

"Suck it," Ben demands, killing Paula's hopes.

She doesn't move, still staring at Ben's massive penis.

"What's the matter, never had a dick in your mouth before?"

"Not one this big," Paula admits. Ben's smile grows even bigger, his ego inflated, if that's possible.

"I'll help you, just put your lips around the head."

Paula does as she's told, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock. Quickly, and forcefully, Ben thrusts his dick forward into her mouth, causing her to gag and push him back instinctively.

"Get your hands off me, whore. We're doing this my way. Now open up."

Paula chokes back a tear as she feels Ben's dick against her lips. She opens them up, letting him thrust in again.

He's able to thrust his cock down her throat twice before she gags, but this time she knows better than to push him back. She does her best to swallow quickly, trying to open her throat to him.

He continues to thrust quickly, fucking her throat deeper with each forceful push. He's holding her head in place with a hand clenching the back of her hair.

It's a sloppy throat fucking. Paula can hardly breath, and she's horrified by how she might look right now. She's embarrassed to feel the spit and sperm spilling out all over her face, and she knows her hair is ruined now.

Paula's able to look up long enough to see Ben's massive smile. It makes her feel a bit better, knowing she has his approval. She starts to move her head forward, meeting the base of Ben's shaft with her lips. He groans, appreciating her active participation.

After a few minutes of this brutal rapid face fucking, Ben collapses into his chair. Paula's hopeful this means it's over, but didn't feel him cum in her mouth. And he certainly hasn't cum on her, yet. Paula's used to posing for the cum shot, the guys at school always want to paint her big tits with their sperm.

"Take that fucking top off and crawl over here," Ben says.

Again, Paula does as she's told. Her hands are shaking as she pulls her shirt over her head, hoping, praying, he doesn't ask for anything more.

Crawling over so she's kneeling between his knees, she licks the length of his cock. She's embarrassed, hating this entire unwanted experience, but is still impressed by the size of Ben's dick. She wonders what it would feel like inside of her, if it could even fit. She can feel her pussy starting to get wet just thinking about it.

She takes her time liking all the precum and saliva off his dick, she can tell that he enjoys the feeling of her tongue. Then, quickly, she puts her lips around the head of his cock and starts blowing him again.

Dread fills her as she feels his hands on her back. He's undoing her bra clasp himself.

She tries to ignore him, focusing on the cock in her mouth. She feels the cold air on her nipples, realising her bra's fallen off. She feels his fingers pinching and twisting her nipples before she hears her bra hit the floor. The sensation on her nipple is drenching her panties.

Ben brushes Paula's hair behind her shoulder, giving him a better view of her ruby red lips wrapped around his cock. She bobs her head up and down, sucking as hard as she can, hoping it will make him cum sooner.

He moans, his head resting against the back of the chair. His eyes are closed, and Paula can feel his dick starting to swell more in her mouth.

She starts cradling his balls with her left hand, rubbing the bottom of his shaft with her right. Her head still bobbing up and down on his cock head, she sucks as hard as she can, wanting this to be over.

Suddenly, Ben lets go of both her tits and places both hands on the back of her head. He holds her in place, but doesn't thrust like he was earlier, letting his cock rest inside her cheeks.

"You're going to learn to deep throat a real dick now," Ben says.

Paula's eyes bulge in horror. She's never been able to deep throat any of her boyfriends dicks before, and none of them were carrying nearly the package Ben has.

What follows is less a teaching, and more of Paula nearly passing out from a lack of oxygen. She can't keep the drool inside her mouth, and feels it falling all over her chest. Her mouth and throat burn, but somehow he keeps pushing forward, deeper inside of her.

She feels the hot strands of cum hitting her face before she sees them, her eyes blurry with tears from having all eight inches of dick down her throat.

She falls backwards, resting on her heels on Ben's office floor. She stays there for a moment, her eyes closed. When she opens them, Ben's already zipped his pants back up and is standing at his desk on his phone. Paula's paranoia makes her think the phone is facing her direction, could he be taking pictures of her?

"Can I go now?" Paula asks, looking around the room for her bra and shirt.

"Stand up and bend over," Ben demands.

Paula does as she's told, getting up and leaning over onto Ben's desk. Her elbows resting on the cold wood, she sees her top crumpled up in the corner of the office.

Ben rolls his chair so he's positioned right behind Paula. He hikes her skirt up, running his hands inside her thighs.

Pushing her skirt up past her hemline, he rubs both hands over her ass cheeks. Paula begins to have goosebumps, feeling the cold air on her pussy and Ben's hands rub against her ass.

As his hands roam towards the bottom of her ass, Ben quickly slips a finger into Paula underwear. It slides effortlessly into her pussy, rubbing her clit on the way in.

"Soaking wet, just like I expected."

Suddenly, Ben retracts both hands from Paula's skin. She's torn, missing the feeling of his touch, but happy to get the creep off of her.

SMACK

Paula's body jolts forward. She's shocked at how forcefully he's hit her ass.

SMACK

Ben hits her again. She's even more shocked to feel her ass leaning back, wanting to be hit again.

SMACK SMACK

He obliges her asses wish. The feeling of his gold wedding ring stings her skin. And she loves it. She hates herself, but her body loves how this is feeling.

Ben's hand lands on her again, but this time it's not forceful, it's caressing her. His hand traces the outline of her ass cheek, then slides back inside her pussy.

Paula inhales sharply as she feels his fingers wiggling around inside her, exploring her warm pussy.

The feeling of his tongue on her clit takes Paula's breath away.

Ben's tongue is just as forceful as everything else he's done to her.

It feels like he's on a mission to soak up every drop of juice on her pussy. But his tongue's creating more than he can slurp up, it will be an endless mission. One that will leave Paula numb.

Ben didn't shave this morning, she can feel the stubble on the sensitive skin around her vagina. The added sensation is driving her wild. She can't hold her moans in any longer.

Ben enjoys the sounds of her pleasure. He starts teasing her, pulling his head back whenever she lets out a moan.

But he doesn't go far, she can always feel him breathing on her. Each time he takes a little break, she feels his breath on her pussy, and feels herself getting closer to her own orgasm.

Surely she can't cum like this, can she?

Forced to let her boss fuck her face, until she's left humiliated, looking like a mess on his office floor. Now, his tongue having his way with her clit, her body unable to refuse him.

Paula loses her train of thought, and any feelings of guilt, as Ben attacks her pussy with his tongue again.

He slides a couple fingers into her soaking wet pussy, working them in and out of her while his mouth bombards her clit.

After a few minutes of having his face buried in her pussy, Paula feels her knees going weak.

Ben also feels her body starting to tremble.

Instead of going harder or faster, he withdraws again.

Paual can't believe the feeling is gone. She pushes her ass back, wanting, praying, for Ben to return. He's leaving her wanting so much more.

She hears the sound of Ben's desk drawer opening and hopes it isn't him finding kleenex. She doesn't want the scene cleaned up yet, she wants to cum.

Paula can still feel his cum, drying on her face now. It's only fair that she gets to return the favor, covering Ben's face in her cum.

The vibrating sound catches her completely off guard.

Feeling the vibrations on her clit is an even bigger surprise. Who keeps a vibrator in their office?

She feels it starts to spread her pussy lips and Paula realises it's not just a vibrator. Ben has a vibrating dildo in his desk drawer.

He starts working it around inside of her. This lasts for only a few seconds, before Paula lets out a deep scream.

She's gone flying over the edge. Paula can't remember the last time she's had such a powerful orgasm. She certainly hasn't had a man ever make her cum this much, or this hard.

After riding her orgasm out with her, Ben withdraws the dildo from Paula's pussy. He held it inside of her as her body spasmed and her shrieks pierced his ears. No doubt it extended her orgasm.

Paula hears his desk drawer slam shut again, and hangs her head in shame. She knows he'll keep the vibrator around the office as a reminder of this evening.

How could she let herself enjoy this?

Not just enjoy it, this was the best sex of her life. She hates it, but she knows she'll be thinking back to it in the shower tonight.

If he tries to do this again, will she be upset? Or will she be wanting it? Waiting for him to have his way with her again?

"Get out of here, you filthy little slut."

As Ben says this, his hand lands hard on Paula's ass. The smack is so hard, her entire body jumps forward, making her trip over his desk as she tries to leave his office.

Paula grabs her crumpled shirt from the corner and runs out to the hallway. She doesn't bother putting it on, she just wants to get away from Ben as fast as possible, before he changes his mind.

Besides, her face is already covered in dried cum. If she runs into anyone there's no disguising what's just happened to her, shirt or no shirt.