Pauline and Nuru Massage

Story Info
Nuru Message brings me so much pleasure...
3.3k words
4.54
10.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I recently found a stash of old stories I had written but never published. There is more to this story... hopefully I will have time to add another couple of chapters...

---------------------------------------------

I have been sitting on this story for some time now. I have debated long and hard about it, especially with the other people involved, but they agreed that as long as no names or places were revealed they would accept it being published.

The town we lived in, although quite large and bustling, was no starting point for a fast lane in life. And anyway, I was not publishing this in Women's Weekly or on Gardening Tales... this was to go to Literotica, where readers came for this type of story.

Let's say my name is Pauline. I'm 35, divorced for two years now, living with Oz, my black cat and Penny, a budgie I found in my apartment balcony and nursed to health. Penny, unsurprisingly now won't leave.

My father died years ago while on a dig in the Badlands (he was a paleontologist), while my mother remarried (not too long ago), to a man ten years younger, a guy my twin brothers and I hated on sight.

My brothers are Jeff and Tim, let me see... they would be about three years younger than me, so that would make them 32. Four years ago, when this tale I am about to tell started, they lived together just outside the main fringe of town. They had started out in studying architecture before moving on to remodelling and refurbishing houses themselves, and it got a hell of an amount of attention.

Why is that? It all ties down to the main story which I am about to tell. Jeff and Tim were typical American boys, tall, buff, good-natured and well mannered, and lately, just a little too good looking for their own good. Working with lumber and stone had beefed them up in no measure and it wasn't the first time that we would meet at the beach and I would marvel at their physique.

They always attracted a good amount of girls and I had had no doubts whatsoever that they were playing the field. Good on them. None of them was attached, or had a girlfriend, and if that was what they wanted, I had no problem with it. No need to say that with every beach visit, they left with a different girl every time.

Conversely, I had been saddled with a man I thought I loved, but once married, turned off the taps to life and literally padlocked me inside our home. He thought we still lived in the middle ages where women were owned by men and only let outside for the most frivolous of errands. I was just twenty five when I met Jake. I thought the world of him, and after three years of courtship decided to marry.

So, married at twenty eight, I thought it would be the start of a new life, filled with late-night dinners, romance, and of course babies.

The son of a bitch worked me until I dropped, without concern for my well-being, wishes and desires. The marriage turned to a private hell. One in which I was really locked in during the day when he would be out. It was an embarrassment to turn away friends (and family) who would turn up to visit and I could not open up because of the locks.

Romance was nothing else than his walking naked into our bedroom and taking his pleasure in the missionary position.

After two years of enduring this hell, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

During a rare visit with him to a hardware store, I slipped a glass-breaking hammer into my jeans. During the busy checking-out at the counter, I stayed back and dropped a ten dollar note for the hammer without waiting for a receipt or change. I could have walked out with it easily enough, but it wasn't my style.

The very next day, as he left for work, locking me out, I called the local sheriff for help. Two police cars pulled up to the driveway and one of the officers rang on my doorbell. I called out that my husband had locked me inside and there was no way I could get out.

At this point the police asked for my husband's contact numbers and to my satisfaction, he had to be dragged out of a meeting to come and open up the door.

His explanations to the police were that he had forgotten to give me a set of keys after changing the locks on the doors and windows.

"That is absolutely untrue", I said, standing close to the police officers. "You lock all the windows and doors just to make sure that I do not go out while you aren't here. I am a prisoner in my house."

He protested but the officers were having none of it, and bade us to go inside where they would take a recorded statement. After an hour the police left with an admonition that they would look at this again and that they had a dim view of it all.

"Call us again ma'am if your husband does this again or intimidates you in any way. Here's our card. We know about the case now."

With that, they were gone and I was left to his wrath at this accusation. He was black with rage and made as if to strike me. Unafraid of him, I held up my face.

"Go on. Hit me. Let's see you explain my bruises away you motherfucker. I want out. And not just out of the house. It's out of this marriage."

"We'll see, you dirty whore. We'll see." He lowered his hands and went back to work, locking the door behind him once again.

Two could play at that game.

That night I slept in the spare bedroom for the first time, and the next morning I heard him tell me through the door that he would be away to the company's headquarters in the city. That meant they would take the boss's Lear Jet for an hour's flight, and back at sundown.

The plane's usual pattern was to leave at ten in the morning, so at eleven I called the police number on the card again, explaining that I was in the same situation. The same male and female police officers arrived, but I advised them that he would not be coming back before sundown since he was up in the city.

They advised me that unless there was gas escaping or I was injured, they could not break in the door.

"Well, I can do that easily." I replied, taking the tool I had purchased out of the concealed lipstick bag. Lifehammer, it said on the wrapping.

Asking the police to stand back, I tapped the window smartly with it and the reinforced glass shattered like so much Rice Krispies. There was still the outer window to go and it took but a second to reduce it to ashes once again.

The officers helped me out and I asked for their help once again in taking me to my mother's home where at least I would find shelter. The cops obliged and after relaying my story to my mum, declared that she had to take the shotgun to that fucker.

That night the commotion in front of my mum's house was insane as Jake tried to force his way into the sheltered housing's buildings. A couple of guys visiting their parents next door thought it was an intruder and the hiding meted out to him was sweet to see.

The next day I filed papers for divorce, citing kidnapping and abandonment.

Surprisingly, he accepted the divorce meekly, and we settled quickly for 50-50 and I was left with a handsome amount to live on and security for the immediate future. However, I knew that Jake took the divorce hard and left the state a week after the ruling was given. I have not heard of him since.

To cut a very long story short, I joined a firm of solicitors working as a paralegal, rented an apartment, and steadily grew into the community of women at work.

This is the part where the story all starts to get groovy. I know it's been a long introduction, but I wanted to set the story right as I remember it.

During our latest get-together at a fancy restaurant, I was shocked to hear Sandra (who we called Sandy), sighing as she recounted to us the massages she had been getting from two local boys.

"It's a Nuru massage", she offered to me in way of explanation. I had no idea what the hell that was and asked her to explain.

"Really? Wow. You are behind in the times. Nuru massage is a massage where you are bathed, then slathered with warm oil and wax, and it cleans you up so well. In a Nuru massage, there is no pretence where the client wears clothes or towels. Both masseur and client are naked. No need to say that it is a very erotic experience and usually finishes in the most pleasurable sex."

I stared at her, finally daring to ask.

"And Chris is oblivious to this?"

"Oh no, darling. He knows. He goes for Nuru too. Different days, but yeah, he goes. He has women doing the massages. I have men masseurs. And women sometimes. It's just sex, honey. It's put a different spin on life for us. Actually we were getting a bit bored with it all, being married for thirty years. But this has opened different perspectives for us."

Her words were like blasphemy. I looked at the other four in our gang, their sheepish grins reflected in the flickering lights of the candles. They were all on this!

"Can I assume that all of you partake in this... this Nuru massage?" I asked.

Their grins told me that they all were. Josie held up her hand and confessed that she did not tell her husband. Yet.

I blushed like a virgin. Well, I WAS short of sexual experience to be sure. Apart from my husband's feeble needs, I had very few boyfriends. Anyway, that night I Googled the terms my friends used, and they all led me to a number of porn sites.

I admit that I was intrigued. No. More than intrigued, I was horny.

The next day at work I asked Susie for the parlour's number, but she couldn't provide one, saying simply that she did not have a number she could call. It transpired that she logged in to a website and ticked a check-box on a very simple page which ostensibly marked her interest for a massage. The company would then send an email with three appointment dates on it.

"So how do they get new members?" I asked, thinking with my pussy, instead of my head.

"Duh. It's by invitation only. Tell you what! I will log onto the site tonight and suggest your name. I get a free massage out of your fifth one, if you get that far.

And with the prices they charge, it will be a good commission."

I nearly blanched when Susie informed me that it was five hundred dollars for the no frills anonymous single masseur visit, and a thousand bucks for the full on no holds barred option.

It was a lot of money, but I was single, had the cash to burn, and could get it out of medical insurance. There was also the fact that I had been without a guy touching me for many months. There was only so much one could do with his hands and a fake cock. Many times I had thought about roaming the streets in search of some strange, but always held back.

Three weeks passed before I was given an email address, a login name and password by Susie. She explained that I needed to log-in, change my password immediately, and answer a few questions. I rushed through my work that day and hurried home to check the page.

It was indeed a simple matter of filling in a few questions, such as my preference of masseur, and as a dare, I put it on no preference. Height, weight, credit card account, all went in the right boxes. I pressed the submit button and the page informed me that I would be informed of my first appointment.

I spent the next three days constantly checking my inbox and I jumped at every 'ding' of the mail software. Finally, on day four, and two hours away from needing to go to the bathroom to scratch my itch, it came in.

A simple message. "An opening has become available on Friday 6pm. Please reply with Yes or No in the subject line to accept or reject the appointment."

An address was written after that. I type 'Yes' in the subject, and clicked the 'send' button.

I told Susie that I had accepted it, and she hugged me, informing me that I was in for the ride of a lifetime. She clapped her hands when I told her that I had no preference, and told me that it would probably be a woman who would do my first massage.

Yes, it WOULD have a happy ending, more than one. I looked forward to it.

I decided to ask for Friday off to prepare mentally for what was to come, and decided to drive into town for a new set of lingerie. Finally settling on light coloured underwear, to offset my complexion, I took a slow lingering bath and before I knew it, the time had arrived.

At a quarter to six, I was knocking on the door to the salon, and I was surprised to see an elderly woman opening the door.

"Good evening, I'm Pauli and I've come for the massage. The appointment is at six."

"This must be your first time," answered the receptionist with a smile. "Everything here is EXACTLY on time. You don't need to come so early."

I confirmed it nervously, and waited for the short duration. True to her word, a gentleman and a woman joined me at 1 minute to six, and we were taken to our separate rooms.

Just as Susie had guessed, I was met with a short Oriental woman of extraordinary beauty. Lin took me to the large shower cubicle (as large as my whole bathroom) and joined me for a shower, scrubbing and cleaning me inside and out. I hadn't had anybody wash me before and the experience was lovely. Her small hands on my nipples were exquisite. And when she washed my backside thoroughly, I shivered in delight.

I returned the compliment to Lin and she seemed to enjoy being touched as well. It was quite a shock for me to find her pressing against my forefinger as I was lathering her backside. My finger slipped slightly into her anus without a hitch, and I went pink. I apologized profusely, an apology which was brushed aside as she said that she liked it.

Drying ourselves without towels was another eye opener as we stood under a blast of warm air, heightening my pleasure even though we had not started yet.

Lin led me to a massage table, with my head resting in an opening which she adjusted, and my feet resting on articulate leg holders. Adding some ginger and cinnamon spices to a warm pot, Lin cupped her hands and after letting them fill with the viscous liquid, transferred them onto my naked back.

I gasped as I felt the heat spread on my spine. It was a delicious feeling as the oriental spread the gooey substance all over me, kneading and massaging it into my tingling body. I exhaled sharply as she played on my back, climbing onto the table and straddling my lower body with hers. She was tiny and the weight was imperceptible until she moved forward and I could distinctly feel her naked pussy on my buttocks. It was a naughty, exciting feeling.

I closed my eyes and let the feelings wash over me. It seemed as if all the cares of the world were being pushed out of me with every roll of Lin's hands. My body was like putty in her hands and I sighed as she gripped my upper arms and pressed and pushed this way and that. My nipples had hardened, I was in a heightened sexual arousal and it only needed a little mishap to trigger me off.

That happy moment arrived sooner rather than later as Lin bade me to turn over. She was all slippery and her nipples were rock solid hard pebbles. Once again poised over me, she massaged my tummy, passing perilously close to my shaved pubic area, before moving upwards, putting her pussy lips onto mine and her hands on my smallish breasts.

I sighed audibly and she smiled as she continued playing with my engorged nipples, nearly bringing me to an orgasm. I closed my eyes and Lin moved lower onto my body, rubbing my clitoris with her slippery thumb.

She climbed down and spread my legs using the movable appendages, and quickly moved her face to my lower region and I shivered as Lin used her tongue on my pussy. Meanwhile her forefinger was probing at my ass and she pushed it inside, urging me to relax. With that, I orgasmed into her face, buckling as I trembled and panted with desire.

It was something new to me, making love to a woman, and I wanted to taste her badly. She seemed to sense what I wanted, and she climbed onto the table, turning her backside and lowering her pussy to my mouth.

I took a deep breath and probed her pussy with my tongue. It was delicious, so soft, inviting and so ... chewy. I wet my forefinger by rubbing it on her back and slid it into her backside. She pushed back and shivered with delight, also orgasming, wetting my face as she did so.

It was four or five minutes before we came down from our high, and Lin pulled me once more to the bathroom for a shower. This time she had a double-headed dildo with her and after she turned me towards the wall, positioned the purple toy at my vaginal entrance and pushed it inside. It filled me up nicely, and it felt so good inside me.

I turned to watch Lin and was entertained to the view of her backing up and fitting the other side and sliding onto it. Our backsides touched and as we pushed, I tickled my clitoris, feeling another orgasm coming. It was violent and pleasurable, hearing Lin reaching her heights as well.

We washed in quiet satisfaction, ending with the now familiar blowing of air to dry us out. I asked Lin if she had a card for me to call her on, but she answered that the selection of masseur or masseuse was totally random. I could give her a mark out of ten on the website, and that would help towards making a match next time.

Arriving home half an hour later, I felt clean, satiated and alive. Every cent of the five hundred dollar experience was worth it, and I was looking forward to another session in four weeks time.

I slept like a baby and hardly stirred all night. The morning came rather too quickly for my liking but I woke with a sense of purpose and belonging.

I could now be classified as a member of the Massage Club, but basking in that glow of contentedness.

I wondered what my next meeting would bring.