Pauline - Festival Milk Cow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few minutes were a mess of sexual noises and hungry sucking. Those who couldn't wring her nipples out helped squeeze her milk to them. Multiple fingers dug into the sides of each breast and were dragged downwards, pulling some of the milk inside with their motions. A few of the members also sucked on her areolas, the bumpy surface giving out smaller amounts of milk for the impatient. The woman left the softcore orgy to grab a folding chair for Pauline. She took the seat and the crowd continued slurping her teats, rubbing her chest and repositioning the gallons of milk inside.

"You're real fuckin hot, you know that?" The woman asked Pauline, petting her chest's upper curves.

"Thanks... you guys are really fuckin hungry, you know that?" Pauline giggled at her own comment before letting out a sharp moan. Somebody's hand just grabbed her poorly covered ass, forcing itself between her ass and the chair. Another person's hand grabbed her other cheek, giving her a deep squeeze.

Before she could respond, a nearby voice froze her blood. "What's going on over here? Someone gettin dick?!" a girl called out.

The group stopped playing with Pauline to look back. The girl looked like a well inebriated young woman, swaying over to the edge of the tent. Along with her was a small crowd, many of which had been at Pauline's truck that morning. A few of them spoke to Conor, who'd been standing outside the camp for a hot minute. "Hey I remembered you!" was the template statement most of the crowd used. After noticing 'Farmer Clements' Conor, their attention jumped to Pauline. She was sitting in a chair, but her massive chest and cow ears were obvious even from a distance.

Pauline stood up to look over the approaching crowd. Her completely visible, naked breasts drove the crowd insane with joy. Many inebriated, thirsty festival attendees came into the camp to meet up with Pauline for the third time that day. It seemed to be assumed Pauline was a public milk fountain at the moment - no time was wasted making acquaintance here. Pauline held her mouth as her chest was functionally attacked by the crowd. Each multi-gallon milk tank was squeezed and pulled by the greedy crowd. Pauline was fine with the group trying to get some milk, but she felt a little cornered.

"Oh, hold up guys - ah!" someone just pulled her nipple as far as possible, multiple mouths biting into her milk-dribbling areola, "let's calm down, one at a time!"

The original camp came to her assistance - the group got people off Pauline, forcing many to wait. The crowd members apologized for being so aggressive, but even still each breast had multiple mouths sucking away. Pauline had a manic smile on her face, a bit overwhelmed but happy to have so much attention to her chest.

Pauline pat the camp's tenants on the shoulders, "I can handle this. These tanks were meant for feeding."

With that, many of the tenants joined the vague lines. Pauline helped manage the influx of interest in her breasts best she could, but the interest was mounting.

It wasn't clear where it started, but Pauline noticed it first in the crowd waiting for her chest. A few of the crowd members ran off into the woods, giggling and teasing each other. She assumed her chest was exciting many crowd members, but not everyone had the same idea to run off before engaging in such acts; the woman who'd won her milk earlier, had first engaged with her when she came to her camp of tents, was sucking someone's dick against a tree off to the side. He seemed to be the man she'd walked back to camp with. This was a surprising sight at first, but she wasn't the only one who noticed and they weren't the only ones interested in sex right now. Many of the crowd members paired off and began fucking off to the side. A number of the pairs were trios, one group of five in the middle of what was the line. At this point the entire operation had turned from milking Pauline to milking each other. There didn't seem to be many encampments nearby, but this entire scene looked absolutely insane to Pauline. She was feeling the same energy as the crowd, visible from how wet her bikini bottom was now.

Oddly enough, it seemed that the crowd had left her alone. Nobody was right at her tits milking away, something she desperately craved watching the crowd of high, orgasmic festival fans.

"I guess they forgot about me..." Pauline mumbled to herself, a ping of sadness in her face.

Conor's voice materialized behind her, "Maybe it was just-"

"AGH!" Pauline screamed and turned around. She hadn't heard Conor sneak up from behind, and smacked him with her tits. Conor bent down to catch her chest but it'd smacked right into his lap, encompassing his hard on beneath his pants.

"Oh my god never do that!" Pauline slammed her fist into his chest.

Conor laughed, "I was just waiting my turn!"

"Turn for some milk? The bar's open, nobody else seems hungry now." Pauline's voice seemed passive aggressive.

"Everybody's been drinking your milk, and now they've moved onto the next step." Conor rested his hands on Pauline's shoulders.

Pauline's displeasure was washed away with new thoughts. She reached her hands up to pull Conor closer and gave him a warm kiss. He pushed back against her soft lips, talking into her mouth.

"That went better than expected." he moaned into her lips.

"Yeah, still need these drained..." Pauline moaned back, pulling Conor's hands down to her chest.

"Mmhmm... but maybe we could take a break from milking you... and maybe..." Conor's sentence trailed off. Pauline's hands were guided down to his belt.

Pauline broke their kiss and spun Conor around her, pushing him into the chair. She knelt down to meet his waist. She undid his belt with a finesse honed from years of experience, shaking his pants down with similar speed. Conor's underwear had gone with his pants and before her stood his tall erection, begging for attention. She wasn't in the mood to wait around, and this wasn't even the final event; Pauline swallowed him in an instant and bobbed up and down his length. Her hands snaked around to grab his ass in the seat, pulling him closer and giving him a generous squeeze. Conor ran his hands through her hair, no need to influence her phenomenal performance. Her teeth grazed his head a few times before she let go - his cock was so hard it didn't leave much room in her mouth. Now they were both ready to move on. Pauline stood up, holding her breasts to either side. Between them Conor leaned forward and grabbed her bikini bottom, not taking it off but moving it to the side. His fingers teased her clit, pulling her towards his lap.

Right before Pauline sat down, one of the festival campers came over. Pauline was startled at first, uncertain what he desired.

"Is there still milk for - oh!" he quickly realized what Pauline and Conor had engaged in, "Sorry sorry! We were just going at it and I was getting worn out, but if you're busy you do you!" he began walking back to his group. Pauline had wished he'd just left when he realized instead of explaining himself, but a switch flipped in her head.

"Hold up!" she called back. As a few of the crowd members turned their attention to Pauline, she slid down onto Conor's lap. They both let out joyful purs, but Pauline wanted to do something first before they got off. She raised a hand and made a circling motion above, drawing attention from many.

"In all this funny business, it seems a few y'all might need a refresher or two," after this sentence, Pauline clapped Conor's face with both breasts. She leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss before look back to the camp orgy. "Milk bar's still open!"

A number of the campers returned to Pauline, hungry for more. She looked back down to Conor, excitement plastered over her face. He grinned back, making sure to look at their groins a few times. Pauline took the message; as people latched onto her chair resting milk tanks, she slid up Conor's length.

The sensation was spectacular. She could ride and kiss Conor between both her sensitive breasts as they were given unrelenting attention from the camp. She'd moan at their deep suckling and sloppy, hungry lips, but mostly focused on Conor. He wrapped his arms around her body, helping plunge himself deeper into her quivering slit. Pumping deeper with each moment, his pounding made their kissing hard to maintain. In an exasperated breath Pauline broke away.

"Ohhh Conor!" she whispered in his ear.

"Hope this is exciting!" he also seemed out of breath, "Because I'm sure enjoying this."

Pauline went back in for a kiss but her lips interrupted her intentions with a forced moan. Conor had hit a soft spot deep within, and the triple pleasure compounded from her nipples sent a shockwave through her bones. Her moan evolved to a gentle cry of joy. She melted into Conor's chest, slowing her pumping, but Conor took her roll and began bouncing her on his lap. Her voice cut through the hot, busy air with a cute, captivating moan. Alongside her voice came floods of milk. She had pulled away from Conor to scream out and saw the group using her chest; there'd been multiple mouths gnashing at her nipples but with the heavy white torrent they let loose pushed them back. Pauline returned her head back between both breasts to kiss at Conor, struggling to lock lips.

"I love you." she panted at him.

Conor replied with a manly outcry of his own pleasure. Pauline squeezed her thighs, pulling herself lower to fully engulf the fireworks he'd lit in her pussy. His final push to fuck her hard fed into her joy, making her tremble in his lap. After a good series of moist, sticky splurges, the two finally relaxed onto each other.

As they laid there, the sounds of the festival attendee's pleasure circling the pair. Conor and Pauline took slow, wavering glances around at the various sex acts still surrounding them. Pauline looked down to Conor to say something, but Conor caught her mouth with his own. They locked into a final kiss for the sexually charged moment.

Conor broke the kiss, "I love you too."

The two disengaged. As Conor pulled his pants back up, Pauline cleaned the mess he'd let loose between her thighs. They both, however, took a moment to stare at her chest; both nipples looked bright red in the campfire glow, very erect but giving little milk. Conor grabbed one to Pauline's protest.

"Sensitive! Just came!" she gave him a teeth-gritting smile.

"That's one of my favorite parts." Conor said. He slurped her nipple into his mouth for one quick sip. She still seemed to have plenty of milk, as it gushed forth to feed him. As he suckled, Pauline let out an inaudible gasp, giving his shoulder a firm grip. She pushed against him until he let go.

Pauline worked to pull her bikini top's triangles back over each nipple, careful of her now hyper sensitive skin. As she did, she looked around Conor back towards their truck's direction.

"What now?" Conor noticed Pauline's far-off gaze.

"Are we ready to head back?" she took a look around the camp. "I think our work here's done."

"Sure thing."

Conor took Pauline's hand and the two walked back to their campsite. They only shared small talk on their walk back, taking glances at the festival events. Despite their original intentions, this was a pretty remarkable event. Pauline seemed especially interested in the concerts held around the area.

Conor took note of her apparent interest and spoke up, "You wanna stay the night? The festival lasts the whole weekend."

Pauline made a mock chin scratching motion, "Mmm- nah, I think I got every I needed out of this thing. I'd be down to head to another one o these festivals though, not as a sex thing though."

Conor nodded and the pair continued back to the truck. On their way, they heard a voice call from behind. It was the woman from before, and she had something long in her hand.

"Hey!" she made it to the two and extended the long object to Conor, "Forgot your belt! I think..."

Conor let out a hardy laugh and offered to take it, "My bad! Totally didn't notice - the pants just fit so well."

"Oh no sweat - your girlfriend took it off I saw, threw it to the side behind a chair."

Pauline looked away, making goofy, guilty grin. "Oh was that me? Hehehe..."

The belt was exchanged. As Conor looped it around his waist, the woman spoke to Pauline, "Hey that was a lotta fun, thanks for making our night! You come out to these often? I didn't see you at last year's Blissful Nights Festival?"

Pauline shook her head, "We just wanted to come out tonight and have a special kinda fun."

"She wanted me to spice things up and I planned to deliver." Conor sealed his buckle.

"Ah well, if you wanna 'spice things up' again, I can probably get you two in for free..." she gave a piece of paper to Conor before leaning towards Pauline, "...admission might ask you to cater a meal or two though, y'know what I'm sayin." she made a purposefully lecherous glance at Pauline's chest. She then extended a hand to both of them, "Carly b-t-dubs."

Pauline and Conor shook Carly's hands, promising that the next time they'd attend a festival they'd call her first. She wished them well tonight and went back to camp.

***

The car ride back had an air of feeling content. Neither spoke much, but it seemed to Conor that Pauline was focused on something else rather than vibing with a gentle ride back. She was still in the cow print costume, so Conor took the wheel back. He was curious what she was thinking though, as their previous conversation had died out.

"...so something on your mind? You seem distracted."

Pauline jittered as if she'd just been broken from a trance, "What? Oh, just something that girl Carly said earlier."

"What thing?"

"When she called me your 'girlfriend'."

There was an awkward pause. Neither really knew what to follow that comment up with. Pauline looked to Conor though, expecting him to say something.

"What about her calling you my 'girlfriend'?" Conor asked with a flat tone.

"Well what do you think of that?"

"What do you think of that?"

"Well, we kinda just agreed we liked each other, but you were married, and then we went to Florida, and then we started living and working together, so I feel like making things official got pushed to the side."

"I just assumed we agreed to being official."

"If we're official then why haven't we ever called each other my boyfriend or your girlfriend, or significant other, or somethin, y'know?"

"I thought we weren't fully certain what we had - it was love, but we were open to other people kind of..."

"We can have an open relationship, but I do want to know what our relationship is."

Conor slowed the car down. They were on a rural road without another soul around the dark, open plains. He stopped off the side of the road and turned to Pauline.

"Hey." Conor asked.

"What?" Pauline had a timid smile on her face.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

Pauline blushed hard, looking away in silly, happy embarrassment. Conor chuckled, "Oh what's wrong now? I thought that's what you wanted!"

Pauline's smile widened, "It is, I'm just... happy."

"I'm happy too" Conor replied, "And you're part of why I'm happy."

Pauline's cheeks burned red. They pulled each other close to kiss over the center dash. Conor was pulling away to return to driving but Pauline leaned forward to keep their lips together. As she leaned over to continue the kiss, Pauline folded the center dash out of the way. They both undid their seatbelts and turned to face each other, moving to undo each other's clothes next.

They'd finally be making love as an official couple.

12