The Pregnant Teen Maid

Story Info
Desperate and pregnant, Michelle takes work as a maid.
23.8k words
4.66
79.8k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers

Edited by Tex Beethoven

--- +++ ---

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18.

--- +++ ---

A from Nikki:

I started this story over ten years ago and it lived as an unfinished piece of work at Literotica for most of the time since, but I recently went back and wrote its ending. Literotica seems to have decided that despite this existing only on their site for most of that time as an unfinished work it has since become a 'teaser'. To rectify that, I now present the whole and completed story.

It began its life as a request from a reader. It was outside my comfort zone, but I decided to give it a go to see how I'd go pushing my boundaries. It contains fetish scenes that may not be appreciated by all readers. If water sports, even in fiction, aren't your thing, you probably won't want to read on.

--- +++ --- +++ ---

Michelle sighed as she looked at her cell phone, wishing it would ring. It had been over a week since she'd put up the flyer at the supermarket, and not a single call. She was eighteen, three months pregnant and had been kicked out of her home. If she didn't find work soon, she'd be resorting to truly desperate measures just to eat, let alone pay rent somewhere.

As she stared at it, the face of the phone lit up, an unrecognised number appearing. It rang three times before she manage d to react and push the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Uh hi there, is this the girl that advertised at the local supermarket wanting work as a maid?"

"Yes, that's me, Michelle," she replied, trying to keep her voice from quavering.

"Oh great, um, my name's Paul, and I was hoping you might be available to do some work for me?'

"Yes, I am," Michelle replied as smoothly as she could, concealing her desperation, wanting more than anything for the opportunity to work out.

"Oh great, then perhaps you could come by and see my place, then we can chat and see if we can reach an agreement," Paul replied. He gave her an address which wasn't too far away and agreed to meet her that evening right after he got off work.

That evening Michelle walked timorously up to the front door, having walked fifteen blocks to get there. She wore a pair of black leggings and a simple clean t-shirt, her long blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. The house looked nice, not too big but in a good area, and it had a nicely maintained yard. Thanks to her friend Alyssa, who'd generously taken her in even though she herself was dirt poor, at least Michelle was rested, clean and tidy. She knocked on the door and waited, chewing on her lower lip, tapping her foot nervously, hoping like hell the guy wasn't some kind of freak. She almost sighed out loud when the door opened to reveal a good-looking man, probably in his early thirties. He had dark hair and green eyes, his face nicely shaped, a little stubble on his cheeks and chin. He wore a pair of fitted designer jeans and a polo shirt. He exuded confidence.

"Hi there, you must be Michelle," he greeted her, his smile warm and engaging as he held out his hand for her to shake. Michelle took it and he didn't crush her fingers, but gave her a simple, firm grip. "I'm Paul."

"Hi, Paul, yes, I'm Michelle," she replied, noting that his eyes drifted down over her body, lingering near her breasts.

"Great, come on in then, we can talk about what I need, and you can tell me how much it'll cost me if you're interested." He led her into a well-appointed kitchen with expensive high-end appliances and a tiled floor.

"Would you like something to drink? Beer? Wine?" he offered, holding a chair out for her at the table.

"A coke please if you've got one," she replied. Paul grabbed a coke for her and a beer for himself before returning to sit around the corner of the table from her.

"Right, well why don't we start with what I'm looking for and then if you're interested, we can talk a bit more about you?"

Michelle nodded, taking a long gulp from the can.

"Ok then, here's where I'm at. I've just managed to get stupid busy at work, so when I get home the last thing I want to do is housework. I've been trying to keep on top of it, but as you'll see when we tour the house, I'm failing miserably. I want to have some time for recreation, but when I actually have time all I get stuck cleaning, and then I get shitty and leave it, which just makes it worse for my next attempt. So there's vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, washing, ironing, folding, dusting and general cleaning ... just the inside of the house, I don't mind doing the outside and I have someone that does the stuff I don't like. I was thinking that one day a week should probably keep it where it needs to be. How's that for starters?" Michelle considered her pregnancy and how it might limit what she could do. She didn't show yet and right now cash was critical, so she didn't mention it.

"Fine, I can do all those things," Michelle smiled at him even as she wished that her duties would be more frequent than one day a week.

"Excellent. Right then, why don't you tell me what you charge, what your availability is, and a little about yourself?"

Michelle hesitated. She had no idea what to charge. This was the first time she'd even tried this. Sure, she could perform all those tasks, her mother had made her do them all the time, but that didn't mean she'd planned on launching a career as a maid .

"Um right well, I'm totally available because I'm just starting to do this," she started, "I mean I've done all that before, just not for money. And um, because I haven't, I ... er ... don't really know how much I should charge," she said, thinking as she finished speaking that she'd just blown her chances.

Paul looked her over carefully. He saw a hot young blonde hiring herself out as a maid, not knowing what she should charge, and looking somewhat lost. It seemed more than a bit odd.

"Do you have references?" he asked her, thinking the most likely scenario was drugs, and that she might just clean him out the first time he wasn't home. He was surprised when she burst into tears.

"No," Michelle admitted, feeling the tears run down her cheeks, tasting their saltiness as they caught the corners of her mouth. She 'd blown it.

"What's wrong Michelle, why are you so upset?" Paul asked.

Michelle wanted to run out of the house, to go away and never put herself in this situation again, but for some reason Paul's kind demeanour and his air of sympathy gave her permission to let out all the emotion she'd been choking back over the two weeks since she'd been kicked out of her home. She unleashed the entire story on him, telling him about her loser boyfriend who'd knocked her up and then abandoned her, about her family that blamed her and couldn't see past the notion that she'd betrayed their 'honest Christian values' as they kicked her out, thus making a mockery of the very values they preached. It all came out in a flood of tears, sobs and sniffles, and soon she found herself cradled in this stranger's arms, trembling as he simply held her and made soothing noises.

Paul let her cry it out, really feeling for this vulnerable girl and wanting to help her. When she finally managed to compose herself, Paul made her a mug of coffee and then sat back down at the table with her.

"I guess I just blew the interview, didn't I," Michelle stated flatly, her voice tinged with sadness and on the verge of losing it all over again.

"No, not at all. I've never had kids, but your situation touches me. I can't imagine what you must be going through, and I'd like to help. You might even say that you aced the interview, since I definitely want you to work for me. I get the feeling though, that a single day a week isn't going to be enough to keep you off the streets. So here's a wild and crazy idea. Why don't we spend a bit more time getting to know each other? I'll advance you some money to get you by, and if it looks like it's working out, maybe you could become my live-in maid?" Michelle's eyes lit up at the suggestion, transforming her face into its usual beauty.

"Really? I mean holy shit, fuck, um ... er ... sorry, just, well ... wow," blurted Michelle. "That's the most amazing offer, and I'd love to give it a chance."

"Ok then. I work on weekdays, so why don't you come over each night this same time and we'll have a chat over dinner, and then on Friday during the day you can clean the house for me. I'll give you $20 an hour for the cleaning on Friday, then if we go ahead with live in, we'll sort something else out."

"Oh, thank you so much," Michelle squealed, leaping from her chair to hug him. "I just know I'll be able to make this work!" Paul gave her a hundred dollars to tide her over and Michelle left with a promise to return for dinner the following night.

Over the course of the week, Michelle had dinner with Paul every night, and then they'd sit and chat. He delved into her past, asking seemingly innocuous questions that gradually gave him an understanding of where her moral centre was. At one point he once again offered her an alcoholic beverage and she explained she wouldn't drink any alcohol while she was pregnant. Everything added up to his being happy with what he heard, and on Friday she showed up early in the morning so she could get into the house before he left for the day so she could begin cleaning.

Paul gave her some final instructions on what he expected and then left, having stored some of his more valuable and less replaceable possessions in his safe. He considered himself a good judge of character and from what he'd heard over the week, he thought that Michelle was more likely to try and make a go of the arrangement so she'd have a future, rather than grab a quick score through theft. But there was always the chance he was wrong. So he also left a couple of gaudy-looking items he was willing to part with lying around the place as bait.

Michelle spent the day alternating between exploring the house and marvelling at the fact that she might have found a home that was so beautifully appointed (way better than her parents' house) as well as a job that could provide some security for her and her unborn child. She had no idea what she'd do when the baby came and hadn't wanted to bring it up, but hopefully Paul wouldn't abandon her at that point. He appeared to be such a kind man.

She was glad that she'd lost it on that first day, told him everything, especially that she was pregnant. That was something she wouldn't have wanted to spring on him later. Maybe by then she'd have some cash tucked away and she'd have some options.

She gathered the dirty linen and clothing from the bathroom where Paul kept a hamper, and lugged it to the laundry. She sorted the whites from the colours, turned on the machine, and then set about doing some vacuuming. It was when she hung the washing out that she realised there was no underwear. She didn't think too much of it, it was merely a curiosity. When it was dry, she folded it and left it on his bed as she'd been instructed. Paul was apparently somewhat particular about where his clothes went and had told her he'd put them away himself.

In the end she managed to finish her work before Paul arrived home, so she thought she'd do something nice for him. She saw his computer on the desk in his den and turned it on, intending to find a recipe on the internet and to email Alyssa to let her know she was safe and that things seemed to be looking up. When it booted up, the desktop was a picture of Miranda Kerr in some sexy lingerie.

She opened the web browser and then her gmail account to send the email. Then she found a pasta recipe which she printed out, hoping she could find the ingredients in the house. She'd checked the fridge and the pantry earlier, and they seemed well stocked. Just before she closed the computer down, she became curious and checked the browser history. Given Paul was single (she'd learned that during the week) she wasn't surprised to see a fair number of porn sites listed. She clicked on a couple to see what sorts of things might turn him on. There wasn't anything too outrageous, mostly just youngish girls in various stages of undress and occasionally engaged in sex. She was surprised to find herself getting aroused as she glanced through them, mainly because she was probably sitting in the same chair as he did when he stroked his cock. She wondered which of the guys she'd just seen in the sex scenes might have a cock like his. Was he big? Circumcised? Blushing, she turned it off, though not before giving herself a little rub between her legs.

Time to make pasta, she thought.

When Paul came home a bit later, he was pleasantly surprised by the lovely aroma that greeted him as he entered. He went through the house, checking how it looked, happy with what he found. She'd apparently noticed the items he'd left out for her to steal if she had a mind to, for they'd been dusted, just like almost everything else in the house. He then went to Michelle in the kitchen, in the middle of something of a mess, looking quite dishevelled as she stirred pasta in a boiling pot of water. She turned as he came in and smiled at him, and his breath caught in his throat. She looked absolutely adorable. She was again wearing nothing more exotic than a pair of leggings and a t-shirt, but there was something hot about even that.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise," he said to her, taking the scene in.

"Well, I finished cleaning a little earlier than I'd expected, so I thought you might like me to cook for once, since you've made me dinner every other night this week. I used the internet to find the recipe; I hope that's ok."

"Sure, that's fine," Paul replied, grabbing a beer and sitting down at the table. They chatted amiably until the food was ready, at which point they devoured it hungrily. Eventually Paul announced he'd reached a decision.

"If you want to take me up on the offer, I'd like you to be my live-in maid," he told her, enjoying the euphoric reaction his announcement launched. He suddenly found Michelle almost strangling him in her efforts to give him a big thank you hug.

"I'll take care of buying food, we can share the cooking responsibilities, and you get to do all the icky housework. For that privilege, I'll pay you a salary of $1,250 per month withno rent or board. How does that sound?"

"Unbelievable, that's how it sounds!" Michelle squealed.

It was both a lot of money for a live in maid and not a lot in terms of life's bigger picture. But with no food or rent to spend it on, it meant she needed only to buy clothes and incidentals, and she could save the rest for a 'rainy baby'. It was so much more than she could have hoped for!

"Does that mean you'll take the job?" Paul teased.

"Fuck yes!" she replied, then apologised for her profanity.

"It's ok, I've heard it before," Paul laughed. "Right! So how about tomorrow morning I pick you up from wherever you're staying, and we can bring your things over?"

"Oh my god Paul, yes please, that's so amazing, I'll work so hard for you!"

---+++---

Later that night, alone again, Paul booted up his computer, blushing when the Miranda Kerr wallpaper came up and he realised that Michelle would have seen it. He checked his history and saw that all the recent hits were for porn sites. Clicking through familiar territory, he realised that Michelle must have been checking out what he'd been looking at, given the pasta recipe preceded a number of them. He was a little embarrassed, but also completely hard at the thought of her sitting there going through so many of the sexy pictures he'd enjoyed; especially given that she was still prepared to take the job with him ... was delighted to even.

Sitting there thinking about the girl he was letting into his life and her situation, led to his considering her pregnancy. Already aroused from seeing she'd prowled through his history, he searched for pictures of naked pregnant women. It wasn't long until he was sitting at the computer, pants around his ankles, hard cock in his hand, stroking himself as image after image of naked pregnant girls enhanced his screen. He watched videos of pregnant girls masturbating, of them having sex, taking it in the ass, giving head, pretty much the full spectrum of sexual activity. There were pregnant girls who were obviously early in their term, to some appearing to be only days away from dropping. He lined up various stages and daydreamed about soon having the chance to see Michelle's body go through those very same changes, even if it wouldn't be a naked progression like he was watching.

Eventually he grabbed a handful of tissues and allowed himself release, spurting warm cum while looking at a picture of a very pregnant girl on her hands and knees, cleaning a floor in a French maid's outfit. It wasn't planned, it just happened to be at the point where he couldn't hold back any longer.

Paul toyed with whether to delete his recent history, finger hovering over the button for some time before he decided against it. If she chose to look, that was up to her. He secretly hoped that if she looked it could lead to something else ... though hopefully not her running away. Even though leaving his history intact was essentially bait for her, he was determined he'd neither initiate anything nor do anything that wasn't clearly welcome. Even though she was hot, it wouldn't be right to take advantage of a girl who'd clearly been taken advantage of in the past.

---+++---

The following morning Paul drove over to pick up Michelle, who was glad to get off her friend Alyssa's couch and cease being a burden. She looked forward to having some control back in her life. She'd known her friend had been stressing about the extra cost, already being closer to the poverty line than she liked, so it was a relief not to have to stretch their friendship any further.

At Paul's she had her own room and even her own bathroom. It was more than she'd dared hope for. After spending a pleasant weekend with Paul, sometimes together and other times each of them doing their own thing, Michelle spent most of Monday simply enjoying having the place to herself, watching some television, doing some minor cleaning and wondering how long the blessing could last. She was determined to save as much money as she could as quickly as possible, so if the situation turned sour she'd have something to fall back on.

About the middle of the afternoon she decided to check her email, so she went and turned Paul's computer on. She checked her email and Facebook and then decided to check Paul's history again. She was somewhat surprised to find a long list of sites displaying naked, pregnant young women. Following Paul's trail, she went on something of a journey, looking at all the girls through their different stages of pregnancy, seeing something of a prediction of what she herself would look like in the near future. It was quite daunting, and she was about to turn it off when she encountered the photo he'd finished on. She wasn't sure whether to be concerned or not. Was this how he thought of her? Or was it just that her coming into his house in the role of maid had led to his finding that image? She wasn't sure, but she determined to be extra careful when he was home until she could be certain of his agenda, if any. She turned off the computer and noticed the tissues in the wastepaper basket. She picked them up and took them off to the main bin, figuring it was part of her cleaning duties. She couldn't help but guess what they contained.

---+++---

The first two weeks of Michelle's time at Paul's house passed with nothing more untoward than that. She'd occasionally steal a peek at what he'd been looking at and he obviously didn't care about her seeing it, or he wasn't cleverenough to clear his history. Michelle often wondered which was the case.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers