Pauline's Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I'm on this strange little trek. I push open a rather sticky door and step into what was once the barber's. After 10 minutes I'm out again, grinning to myself. I bamboozled the young shop assistant, a girl in her late teens, with my questions about it being a hairdresser's in the 70's. She didn't know. She also didn't know if there were any photos of it as a barber's shop. Telling her it was where my grandfather used to come to get his hair cut, was received with a sideways glance at another shop girl, in her late 20's, for help.

I put my umbrella up as the light rain turns to a heavy shower, and once more for a moment, I stand looking down the alley where Albert would have stood. I turn and walk up the road, telling myself I'm turning into a nut job, covering my grandmother's footsteps, looking for the past.

I walk on past the bus station and over the road. I stand staring at the café where Geoffrey Baker fucked me in the dirty men's toilet, and I wonder if one day in 50 years, someone will have read my computer diary, and find they are stood in this very spot, wondering about Sylvia and Geoffrey Baker!