Pauline's Diaries Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I covered my breasts when I got to my husband's warehouse. I stepped in the door and there sat Dave reading a newspaper. His eyes feasted on me as I pretended not to notice. I asked for my husband but I was told he was out for the moment. Dave is not a guy I find at all sexy, but I was in a sexy mood, and I stood at my husband's desk flicking through the mail, while Dave took in my body from behind. I gave him plenty of time to look. I even guided his eyes to my backside, by hooking a finger under my hot pants like I was adjusting them for comfort. I turned and I could see his bulging eyes as he sat in an old armchair. I walked up to him and asked him to make me a cup of tea. As he got up I noticed a bulge in his working trousers.

I sat up on my husband desk, crossing my legs and placing my boot on the chair he had been sat in. I watched him, and before he turned round I pulled my breast out of my blouse. When he turned round I heard a little gasp, but I continued reading his newspaper like I hadn't noticed. I put the newspaper down and took the mug of tea off him, before he would spill it.

I asked him where he drove my husband last night. He mumbled and bumbled, like a fish out of water. I put the tea down and peeled my blouse to the side exposing my other breast. I asked him again. He gulped, his eyes drawn to my chest. He blurted out he drove Mr Cox to a meeting, and he did not know who with.

I let my finger circle my left nipple, and I asked him to tell me who with. I told him he could do better than that. He blurted out he met up with a black woman, and Albert would kill him if he knew he had told me. He described the black woman and I knew it was Tanya.

I asked him if he knew what business my husband was conducting. He shook his head. I stood up and walked close to him. I pushed my breast together and held them inches from his face. I rolled them and let my thumbs flick over my nipples, as Dave stood shaking with an erection.

He then offered the information, as I pulled his head between my breasts. He moaned and licked my nipples and groped my breast, and the curve of my backside just below my hot pants. He said he heard my husband telling the black girl, he wanted to fuck her while someone stood watching. I pulled his head from my breasts and asked who would be watching. He told me he did not know, but there would be a whipping involved. I could feel Dave jerking his cock so I let him back between my breasts until he came in his trousers. I told Dave not to say anything, or my husband would learn he had grabbed me on this visit to my husband's warehouse.

I left and I will eagerly wait what is to happen. Feeling Dave's drool on my breasts isn't something I would say I enjoy, but I have this way of getting the information I want, and it might not be right, but I will use whatever I have to. While the information I received as Dave enjoyed my nipples is not what I feared, I feel my husband does love me, if he will go to the lengths of setting up what he talked about. Dear diary, I know my husband will fuck Tanya, and I'm not completely comfortable with that, but we share, some would think surprisingly, a common sexual ground, something I never thought I would ever think!

My walk back home was filled with thoughts about the above. I can guess I barely noticed anymore wolf whistles, and calling out because of these thoughts. At home I changed, and did not let on what knowledge I had found out.

July 2nd.

Dear diary, I went to see my mother yesterday. She was getting ready to go to bingo, as she always used to do on a Thursday. My stepfather was not there, which was part of the reason I chose Thursday's for my visits. I noted she had her hair done, and she was wearing a new top which showed off her ample breasts. As she applied her makeup, I quipped she looked like she was going on a date, rather than to the bingo hall. She glanced at me, and while we are slowly becoming friends again, I know we are not yet good friends. She told me to watch my mouth.

She mentioned Gloria had been round, and was looking rather pale and drawn. She asked if my ex husband used drugs in the past. I said not that I was aware, although he did become addicted to pain killers for a while. She told me Gloria asked for money, and I said I would visit and give her some. I got a glare. I said I'd give her a lift to the bingo hall, but she declined and said she would take the bus. I left thinking about how the process of getting back in her good books is still not complete.

July 11th.

My husband has yet to whip me in front of Tanya, but more important things have come about. My husband came home in a rage, and he sat fuming in his chair, and spat out that another interested party had approached young Rick, and made an offer on the garage, and Rick has told his father, through a letter he sent to France. My husband is livid he did not have the paper work completed before Mr Jennings left for France.

July 16th.

Albert has tried contacting Mr Jennings, but young Rick, the snake, has told my husband his father has left it to him to sort out the sale of the garage. This boy is now a real thorn in our lives, and my husband has found the mystery company has offered a mere £500 more than we have. My husband has upped the price to match, but today with his last meeting with Rick, that priced has been surpassed yet again by the mystery bidder.

July 19th.

Dear diary, today I sat opposite my husband feeling the colour drain from my face. Rick had let slip to my husband that the other bidder for the garage was Edith Taylor's company. One of her employees was going round in a few days with the paper work for Rick to sign, on behalf of his father. I lost my appetite for our evening meal, and my husband commented on the way I scraped the plate, saying, I would rub the pattern off.

Two hours later as we lay in bed. Albert said Rick told him he misses his father more than he wanted to admit. My husband had told me that during his visit to Rick's house behind the garage, the boy's manner was one of sadness. Rick has even asked my husband, if Albert knows of any work, or an employer having a vacancy he could fill. My husband suggested this will be the making of Rick, from a stupid boy with a book of pranks, to a young man working hard for a living.

Albert started to cuddle me, then he kissed my neck, and then he started touching me. I made it plain I was not in the mood for his advances. My husband was not to be denied. He crudely shoved my thighs open and entered me.

He started whispering in my ear that maybe he should have taken one of my whores to his negotiations with Rick. He said he would have Candy sit there with her legs crossed, teasing him. He said he would leave Candy and Rick alone for 20 minutes. I told my husband it would be a mere 5 minutes. I told him I would not let any of my girls within one hundred yards of the stupid boy. Albert said no I was right, as Rick wasn't after one of my girls. He let that float round my head, but then added perhaps I could do with his labour around my brothel. He mentioned the tidying up of the woods as hard graft, and he had seen quite impressive muscles on Rick's young arms. He said it was a shame to lose the land the garage was stood on; especially as the Taylor family would get great satisfaction knowing they had beaten us to it.

I relaxed under my husband as he got faster. He told me he could do no more to prevent the Taylor's winning, and if only he knew of a weakness in the boy that he, or someone else could exploit. I clung to Albert as he emptied himself in me, running over my husband's words in my head.

As he got off the bed he asked if I had plans for tomorrow. He said my car was low on petrol and I should go and fill it up. He looked at me and said I should go to the new Ford garage. He picked up his whip, and trailed it across my naked breasts, and said I should tell him of my encounter on the forecourt.

As he started to leave the room I said, I was not sure I had enough petrol to get to the new Ford garage. He stopped in the doorway but did not turn back. He nodded slightly and I watched him move on to the toilet.

Dear dairy, my wifely duties are clear to me. I will go against my husband's wishes, but only because I fear I will run out of petrol, before I get to the new garage. My husband might feel a need to punish me, for my own stupid female failure, for not having topped up the petrol in the car he so generously gave me sooner? Then I will gladly be bent over the kitchen table, with his whip between my teeth, awaiting his return home.

Oh Granny, what the hell are you doing? Okay I get that this is what Albert wanted you to do, but is going to see Rick really such a good idea?

Well I'm hungry right now, so I'm going to have some tea. I'll read the rest later, because right now my pussy is screaming at me to continue!


12