Pauline's Diaries Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment we are motionless, and then I feel his hand glide over my thigh, and down my stocking top, to the back of my knee. He grabs hold of the nylon and pulls it away from leg. He twists his fingers in the delicate fabric, and once he had a strong hold, he pulls my stocking slowly. I feel it rip, and I feel it give way, as the ladder in my stocking becomes a hole. I feel the run in my nylon race down my leg, all the way to my ankle. He stops for a moment, and his hand runs over my bare leg. He is savouring the feeling of my soft skin in his filthy hands.

"Come on, open your legs."

"I'll not lift a finger to help you," I say through gritted teeth.

I can feel his anger pulsing through his body to mine where he is stood against me. He frightens me, but my trembling has taken on a second meaning.

He forces a knee between my legs making them part. He moves between my legs with such haste, that I don't think he wants to run the risk of me closing them. I feel him crouch down slightly, and then I feel his cock rub my pussy lips, with his fingers, trying to find a way in. He stands back up straight, and I gasp out loud, as his cock enters me. For a moment he lifts me off my feet, and I'm left dangling on his cock, still bent over the car, and watching my fingers trying to grip the cold metal of the engine. My fingers slide in the oil, grease, and dirty, I watch them turn black with the staining. I grip hold of a rubber pipe, thankful that it is only covered in dirt.

He adjusts his feet so I can get my feet on the ground.

"You're too big!" I say wincing in pain.

It spurs him on like I thought it would. He fucks me hard, grunting with every thrust. I spread my legs a little further, having to go on tip toes to stay in contact with the ground. My panting is very loud, loud enough for him to hear with ease.

"Bigger than your husband's little worm," he hisses loudly in my ear.

In truth he isn't longer, but his cock is so very thick. As I think of that thought I realise again, and more significantly, that his cock is in me! Rick now has what he has wanted for quite some time. Did he want me from the first time he set eyes on me, or has it been a gradual thing?

"Am I bigger," he grunts and then shoves deep.

"Yes," I gasp, knowing that is what he wants to hear, "Ouch!" I cry, and whimper.

It spurs him on even more. For a moment his hands are all over me, like he doesn't know what he wants to grab. I can feel my white blouse rubbing against the dirty parts of the engine. My left breasts rubs hard against something which should have a cap on the top but doesn't.

He reaches round and forces his hand between my left breast and the car engine. He rips my blouse open, and I can feel cold metal against my soft white skin. It won't be white for long. I can feel my breast rubbing across the engine, just a few inches as he thrust and then withdraws, but enough to feel oil and grit coating my naked breast.

He shifts slightly and I'm forced to move a few inches. My rock hard nipple is now flicking back and forth over some hard part of the engine. I'm hanging on to the rubber pipe, feeling my fingers going numb.

This is not how I imagined it would be, not here in this dirty garage, bent over a car engine. In my mind I would have more control, and it would be across his bed. Oh he still would have had to drag me up there, but it would have meant a little more comfort, although I would still try and fight him off.

I'm never going to admit to him that I'm turned on now. I'll be able to hide that from a stupid 19 year old boy. I still insist to myself that he knows nothing about sex, but while I lay underneath him, I can't now hide the lust on my face. It is a lust I wish was not there. I tell myself this is because of other things, not his hard thick cock, not that I'm being fucked over the engine compartment of a car, and not because the oil, grease, and dirty, are contaminating my soft white body. I hate him, I hate that he can make me feel like this, and I hate myself even more, for succumbing to it.

He pulls my blouse off my shoulder and buries his lips on my skin. I feel him bite a little, and then he sucks on the back of my shoulder. I see a hand groping for something. Rick is trying to get a better hold of the car engine. No he isn't, he has grabbed a plastic container. He pulls it closer, and I see grease were the lid should be. I scream out as he pushes on my back. My right exposed breasts dips in the grease. He wanted that, he wanted to shove my breast in the fucking grease pot!

The grease is cold and my nipple and some of my breast is shoved under the thick sticky brown mess. His hand goes in the grease and I feel him rubbing it against my breast.

Finally the grease pot falls out of reach, and my breasts feels heavy still coated in the thick, hanging mass, which clings to my breast like treacle! It has a pungent aroma, which I doubt I'll ever smell again so close up.

His cock seems to be going deeper, and my legs, and toes are starting to ache. His hands are on my shoulders now pulling me back on his cock. The hand which Rick dipped in the grease pot can't grip; instead I feel the grease coating my bare shoulder.

My red nylon scarf has caught on something jagged to my left. I watch the fine weave stretch and pull, and then rip on the cruel engine. I can see the thing it is caught on. My beautiful red scarf turns black, and a hole appears, getting bigger and bigger. It's like the car is helping Rick to hold me down. In some weird twisted way the car is having his fun to. My nipple is flicking across the engine again getting harder, and my hands are covered in the car's filth.

I don't know how long it's been, but I can't take much more. I can feel his cock eating its way through my pussy, like some snake. It feels so fat and it hasn't escaped me that I'm still wincing and panting like I'm running a marathon. I feel too delicate to be taken like this. Like a silly fly who has wandered into a spider's web. That's what I've done; I've come here dressed in sex clothes, and teased the spider.

Rick grunts and fills my pussy. Even that I'm thinking is probably black oil unloading from his cock. He pulls out and I can hear him panting. I want to stand up straight but I'm too exhausted. My hair has stuck to my face with sweat. I go back down off my aching toes, putting my high heels on the floor. I pull my hair off my face, and I realise all too late that I have now wiped oil on my check. I can feel it hanging there like two coats of lipstick would hang on my lips, no make that three or four coats.

Slowly I straighten up, pulling my blouse round my breasts. I stop, as I see how my left breast has turned black, but my right breast is covered in a browner mess. My hands are black, and my pretty blouse is covered in oil and grease. It is ripped too, and won't go together because the button holes have been ripped open so much bigger than they should be.

I'm still panting as I stand up straight. I push my skirt down which takes more effort than it should, due to how worn out I feel. My skirt is creased and ruined. A sea of black hand prints covers it like a pattern on wallpaper. My torn stocking is down to my ankle bunched and crumpled. I can't even be bothered to remove my shoe and take it off yet. I can feel the top of my stocking hanging like a rag from my suspender clip. I look down and I can see it poking out of the split in the front of my skirt. Rick comes up to me seemingly normal, and composed. He takes a big swig from a bottle of beer.

He looks down at my grubby exposed breast. With all my energy I slap his face, and the swing has me stumbling against him. He catches me, and pushes me back on my feet. I feel his hands at my neck and he unties my ruined scarf. He smells it, and puts it round his neck like a trophy, and then he ties it up.

He ambles over to my bag and plucks out the paper, between his finger and thumb. He stands reading it and I'm left just stood there wondering how the hell he can be so calm, when I've barely got the energy to move.

He hands me a beer, and while I don't want anything from him I take a big gulp, and then I notice my black finger nails, which I had coated in pretty red nail varnish earlier. Much to my annoyance I take a step and stagger a little. I take a deep breath and compose myself.

I try and fail to cover my breasts. I can feel the frustration in me reaching boiling.

"Look at me...look at the bloody state I'm in!" I screech.

I only manage half a step back before he has moved the 5 yards between us, and grabbed me and forced his tongue in my head. I'm groaning my disapproval on his tongue a tongue which fills my mouth like his thick cock filled my pussy. I've got no defence anymore, I can't stop him. He drags me over to the stained and ripped couch. He throws me back, and I land sitting on it, with my legs splayed open like a new born giraffe. Rick gazes between my legs where the gap in my skirt is opened wide.

I close my legs thinking for some wild reason I'm denying him. He grins, and picks up a pen from the desk. I watch him scribble his signature. He picks up my bag and puts the papers back inside. He hauls me up by my arm and marches me out to my car.

"No I can't go home like this. I have to clean up...Rick, stop, and please let me wash."

He doesn't answer, and swings me round and pushes me back against my car. In broad daylight he takes a deep forceful kiss from me. I struggle and kick at him, but it still doesn't stop him. He pulls open the door and shoves me before I really know what is happening. Some automatic reaction takes over and I start my car and drive.

I feel numb on my drive home. The only thing which stops me bursting into tears is the signature, and knowing I've beaten Edith Taylor.

I phone my husband and tell him to come home now, and then I put the phone down on him, not letting him answer or ask why.

I stand next to the kitchen table, with his whip in my mouth. I haven't washed and I haven't changed, the stocking still hangs round my ankle, I feel dirty and humiliated. As the door opens I try telling myself, I'm turned on by what is about to happen, and not what has happened, but in truth I think it is both.

Albert looks over me for a long time. At first his face is full of shock, but it soon turns to an unpleasant stare. I'm quaking as he walks round me. He picks up the signed paper off the table, and nods.

"Do you think I'm pleased you disobeyed me?"

I shake my head, and feel the whip almost fall from my mouth. He stands in front of me and takes the whip from my teeth. For some reason I clamp my mouth shut. My whole body is shaking, as he takes off his jacket.

"You're covered in dirty paw prints, and all your clothes are ruined. Is there one place that his hands did not get to?"

He looks at my exposed breast.

"I can see actual finger prints on your tits, and a love bite on your shoulder, you disgusting whore!"

I look down and I can see the finger prints, and now I'm aware of the tingling on my shoulder, where Rick has left his mark. My shaking has in creased and a bead of cold sweat runs down my back. I start to speak but he cracks the whip making me jump out of my skin, and yelp.

He used the handle of the whip to part my skirt. He can see now I'm not wearing panties. I feel the leather handle run along my pussy lips. He lifts the whip up to our eyes, and it glistens with my juice. He puts the whip down on the table, and then starts rolling up the left sleeve of his shirt.

"You punishment won't stop with a few licks of my whip. I hear Mr Sibley has been to the brothel. He visited while you were out. He asked one of the girls to stand on a chair, and rub her foot over his face."

"I don't want him anywhere near my girls."

"Well that's just too bad. He pays, and he gets what he wants."

I'm seething with this news, but the loud crack of the whip on the table makes me jump again.

I'm bent over now clutching the other side of the table. The whip lands and I yelp.

"I blame you Pauline, for dressing like a tart this morning."

The whip lands again.

"I do not blame young Rick. It is your fault Pauline, isn't it?"

"Yes," I whimper and the whip lands again, "it's my fault for teasing him and disobeying you my husband."

The whip crashes down four more times.

I feel my husband's fingers between my legs parting my pussy, and then his huge cock finds my wetness.

Still clinging to the far end of the table, I'm lifted off my feet with each deep thrust. I can still smell the oil and grease on my body, and I feel myself starting to come. I let it happen, and I even exaggerate my moans of pleasure. My husband comes a few minutes later.

I gradually slide to the kitchen floor.

"Mr Sibley has requested you stand on the chair for him. I will tie him to the bed while he looks up your skirt at your whore pussy. That will be your punishment Pauline. I will not have my wife disobeying, me ever again!"

I spend a long time in the bath getting rid of the oil and grease. I can still smell it as I go downstairs to the kitchen, and get my husband a beer from the fridge.

"Oh I have some news Pauline; Rick has signed the garage over to us."

"That's wonderful," I say, as we pretend that nothing has happened to me today.

12