All Comments on 'Paul's Baby'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5! Good read

Annony stick your head up your ass and inhale. That's your life smell! Now, eat shit and die

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AT LEAST FOUR THINGS

As an old friend of mine said there are at least four things guaranteed in life taxes,death, nurses and trolley dollies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very odd

That was one of the weirdest stories I've ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nothing erotic about

2 dumb whores

OOAAOOAAover 5 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!! ;-)

2armoured2armouredabout 5 years ago
Good.

Good story, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If this were just sex, I could accept it

But the fact was she was contemptuous of her husband. She felt no guilt, no shame or embarrassment, and you only experience that level of apathy for something you don’t care about. So if she doesn’t care about her husband, how long do you think it’ll be before she finds a better man? How king before she tires of him or fights with him, making both their lives miserable and then how long before she divorces him?

The sex scenes with Paul were intimate, tender, wanted; but the ones with her husband were rushed, glossed over and brief. Men notice that. They can tell the difference between real and fake emotions, when a woman is just going through the motions and now her husband recognizes that he isn’t her number one priority. That she is just going through the emotions and how long before he is tired of being treated like a pet dog?

ForbiddenTemptationForbiddenTemptationover 4 years ago
One of my very favorite stories

Everyone is happy. And what the husband does not know cannot hurt him!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
The Obvious Truth.

Take this story for what you will,but lets look at this objectively,we have Cathy who is a full-blown slut that cheats on her husband and ends up getting pregnant by her lover and she has her husband raise the daughter as his since the lover neither wants the wife or baby except for sex.

And Cathy doesn't have one ioda of remorse for cheating,so ask yourself,would it be fair if Cathy's Husband John to basically have the same attitude as Cathy and go out and fuck another Woman behind his Wifes back,ab-so-fucking-lutely and also get her pregnant,but ask if the roles were reversed would Cathy leave John if she found out he was cheating,my answer to that would be you bet your sweet ass.

Women generally are cruel,vindictive,arrogant creatures,to them it is the typical princess persona that they hold theirselves as royalty almost and see their actions as justified whether cheating or retribution.Now if Cathy indeed loves John and doesn't mind if he has sex with other Women and tells John the truth that the daughter is by another Man that she has sex with but doesn't want a commitment and John loves the daughter as his own then I think John and Cathy should totally stay together because in life people can distinguish between love and sex,so even if one or both Spouses have sex with other people doesn't mean the other loves you any less and always return home for love and support at the end of the day.People place too much emphasis on Marriage Vows,if you can separate those two points as different the happier you'll be.

Back to Cathy and John,specifically Cathy you ask is she truly evil for what she did,no she is not evil but considering Johns feelings I really think Cathy should lay all her cards out on the table and tell her Husband and let the chips fall where they may,just my two cents.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Interesting how the LW audience has changed

Posted in 2007, this story scored 4.16. Had it been posted now, it’d be lucky to score 3.00, because so many readers would hate it. It has that worst of LW themes, foisting the lover’s baby off on her husband as his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I wish my wife would try this

Great story love the idea of wife getting fucked many times by large hard young cock and the fact she knew she was getting pregnant would love for my wife to do this i get hard thinking she is

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An absolute travesty ...

What a fucked up woman...and a fucked up story ...written by a fucked up writer!!!! Hope all rot in hell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF??

She's 5 years younger than her husband. So he's not "too old for her."

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Two sociopaths playing games with innocent lives as their chips. If you weren't such a decent writer, they would come off as silly and unbelievable, but in the theater of the mind, these two create a cognitive disturbance in the minds of those with even a modicum of conscience. You know, like Hannibal Lecter. 5/5 but not on the merits of the story.

lover1953lover1953over 2 years ago

This started out good but got silly as it went on. This really needs a Part 2 with the husband perspective. Maybe not paint him as completely clueless. Just saying.

The passing off of a baby as the progeny of the husband is always a risky proposition - now that would make a good plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should be another part where the husband finds out and comes home to kill all three...Kids are his and finds a new love. Is only fair

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

What a sad story.

What did John do to deserve being treated like a piece of shit? Neither of them have even the slightest inkling of guilt for betraying the man who does his best to provide for his wife and her child.

Why not simply get a divorce since she clearly has no respect for John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

BALLSY!

Incredibly ballsy of scouries to ask the readers not to hate that faithless, cheating CUNT. That bitch needs a severe reality check. 1 question... what did her hubby do to deserve that shirt? I'm guessing nada.

johnstang2johnstang2about 2 years ago

You know I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It shows just how human people can really be. Johnnie should know not to leave a 28 yr old woman alone after only 5 years of marriage. Of course Lizzie would be lonely and vulnerable, a prime target for seduction. Instead of persecuting the lonely wife maybe you could berate the stupid husband for leaving their wives so vulnerable in the first place.

Besides this site is supposed to be a fictional site meaning it is not real. If you do not like the story then don't read it. Plus you should not even bother commenting about it.

Like I said, I loved this story. With that said I don't believe Johnnie is this stupid. I think he knows Paul, how else you explain how his flight lands literally as Paul's plane is taking off. That is one hell of a coincidence and I do not believe in coincidences.

Thanks for the read,

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well the author said we'd hate her and he was right. So I gave it a "hate it" star.

Lousy pitch trying to paint her as the "victim" to be pitied and even accepted. She just lives to be a slut and wants only to be well fucked while parasiting off her hard working loving husband and palming bastards off on him. She has no business being married and given her friend's behaviour she shouldn't consider the idea again either.

Some dolt below said it was hub's fault for leaving a 27 year old alone while he had to work to provide for her! Christ, how dumb or feminised do you have to be to lap that up? The guy is away for a few days making a sales presentation and it gets extended for a couple of days more. Men have been posted abroad for stints of up to 2 years and come home to faithful wives.

She hadn't been deserted and she knew full well the track record of her friends before going out with them and even let them "dress" her for hunting. Then in one of the busy club rooms, she, a 27 year old grown woman, married to boot, stands there and lets a "boy" simply reach over and drop her top to bare her breasts! The sound of the face slap should have echoed across the room! Instead she was simply a slut waiting to play. As for her "boy" he didn't care much for what might happen if the neighbours saw him and blabbed to her hub later did he?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Treacherous, deceitful and....considering the deliberate paternity fraud, criminal harridan. Definitely one who needs a good burning, along with her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting

Just another shit story about selfish vile women

emsoneemsoneover 1 year ago

That's a well told story. I had to read it in one sitting. Looks like there's room for some follow up on the theme of Cathy actually moving in after working on johnny for a bit. I can see this having several more chapters.

GreenTreeFrogGreenTreeFrogover 1 year ago

Why are some readers no negative? They know they are reading a fantasy, something that will never happen in their real lives. I rate Scouries as the best entertainer on Literotica! His stories are not just stimulus for lonely, frustrated readers; they have depth, meaning and a ring of reality as many of us would like it to be. His stories always hint at more chapters to come but that is the beauty of them, they leave you hungry for more. If you don’t like his style - find your entertainment elsewhere. Personally, I’m over 70, live alone and read over a hundred books each year. When I discovered Scouries, I started with the first story (alphabetically) and will not stop until the end. Thank you Scouries, its disappointing that you no longer post stories on Literotica. Once I reach the end of your 73 stories, I will be checking other sites, hoping for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do not like cheating and I did not like what was happening in this story but you've spun such a wonderful tale that I became a believer and rooted for Paul. I think you're a brilliant writer that knows how to take even senior men, I am almost 70, on an enjoyable trip! It will be very clever of her to have another baby with Paul for her husband will NEVER know the difference. Look even I am getting with the cheating programme! Full Marks – 5-Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A highly entertaining look into the life of two happily unfaithful wives.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...