All Comments on 'Paul's Baby'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
How can you hate pure trash?

The woman is trash, pure and simple trash. Not worth writing about, not worth considering. You ask us not to hate her, how do you hate trash. The bad thing here is what she did to her husband, to a boy, and to a bastard not yet born. No we wont hate her, we will only wish she had never been born and the world would be a little bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nope

I gave it a 25 because it had some technical merit. That was its only good point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Poor content, poor writing.

Your story was not particularly interesting because it was not believeable. No guilt, no concern, nothing. Your characters are sociopaths. Your writing was not particularly clear or readable. Nice try, but it really didn't work.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 17 years ago
Sorry, this dawg don't hunt

Yuck. Hard to follow and no redeeming value in any of these characters. If I'd time I'd write the reverse - hubby impregnates two women behind faithful loving hard-working wife's back and continues to play with no conscience at all, with the long-term plan to re-impregnate woman #1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hmm

so much hate. you write very well. too bad you use in a mocking way.

ScribbledScribbledabout 17 years ago
Kudos to a genius

Your story had exactly the effect on your readers you intended. The mark of a great writer. You should be published. I can see a Pulitzer Prize in your future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm sorry

I'm sorry, author. I didn't find anything likable in this story. Worse, it is an erotic site and I didn't even find it sensual. The story is contrived and the characters pure cardboard. Just like the statistics, the plot is unrealistic, but the author tries to fit the subject matter and behavior into the plot. It was a no sale, good luck!

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Like poison mushrooms

Just like Anon predicted (“What can I say?”), the spiritual brethren of thought police of all times have appeared –predictable just like poison mushrooms after the rain. The only label they use has been copied, and now it has been corrupted out of its original context (beware people of using inflammatory language, even if well intended) by intolerant ignoramus who try to scare away any descent. Since the label is: A. getting boring and B: loosing its impact due to over use; why won’t you try (that is if you must impress us with name calling) some fresh names from the history of intolerance? HUH? Too difficult? I figured as much. Ok, go back to your Nazis; I can feel the few cells of your brain getting overheated already. <P>

Regarding the story, I think I figured why I disliked it so much – I like women and like the institution of marriage. I can’ stand it when a story depicts deplorable behaviors of women with no effort to put any background or to make them sound credible (I refuse to accept the author’s implied premise that women are deplorable). The same applies to the behaviors presented in the marriage – I refuse to accept the author‘s premise that for no reason what so ever you get married, than you go ahead and destroy your marriage. Worst of all it’s not sexy, just lazy writing. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You create a character that is

totally contemptable and tells us not to hate her? There are good sex stories with wives enjoying sex outside of their marriage. This isn't one of those. This wife appears to hate her husband, so that eliminates a loving wife story.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
The category might be Loving Wives but these...

women are anything but.

<P>

The story does seem to wander about somewhat. As a general rule, authors should avoid flashback, and that's true here because it added nothing to the storytelling. I had to smile at the author's suggestion that Lizzie's behavior is "normal". I'm not sure that I agree that a wife having the child of someone other than her husband is normal even though scouries might wish it were so. Other than surrogate parenting, I think most people would agree that a wife bearing another man's child isn't exactly "normal". Insofar as Lizzie's polygamous thoughts at the end, that's definitely not the norm in American culture. Various forms of plural marriages certainly exist today but they are not mainstream. I have to conclude that Lizzie isn't quite "normal". Is she believable as a character? Sure.

<P>

I agree with thebullet w.r.t. the integrity and morality of the two women. The idea of a plural marriage isn't disturbing as I believe such relationships can work but no arrangement of husbands and wives will ever work with the attitude that these two females have. They're greedy, self-centered users who consider Johnnie nothing more than a paycheck and a convenient fuck. That's not love nor caring in any decent sense of the words. Johnnie might appreciate another piece of poontang to nail but who'd want another wife if she were like Cathy?

<P>

I do have wonder what will happen when Johnnie finally figures out that his "daughter" isn't his. Research by psychologists shows that most males want little or nothing to do with offspring that aren't theirs biologically, despite what our Loving Wives authors would have us believe. In all probability, Johnnie will discover the truth, and I'll lay odds he's not gonna be to thrilled with that discovery. I wouldn't be surprised if he filed for divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Difficult Read

I had trouble reading this. It seemed to be all over the place . But most of all, the two women characters as well as the stud character were just pieces of crap. How anyone could see anything redeeming about this story amazes me.

thebulletthebulletabout 17 years ago
uncomfortable

I'm not one to criticize a story's moral structure for the most part. I usually leave that to others while I stick to the quality of the writing. Most LW stories I leave alone since they don't appeal to my purient interest, and why else should we be reading this site?

Still, I was uncomfortable with this story because of its complete lack of moral rectitude. Why in the world is this woman married to her husband other than for a free meal ticket? That totally baffles me. Usually I don't care about such things within the framework of the story. But in this case the story screamed for some rationalization about why the husband and wife were together.

And Softely, I would appreciate a pointer to your statistics that over 30% of children born within marriages are to males not the father. I could find no such statistics anywhere. I did find a statistic that in 65% of the births by married women to men not the husband, the married women were living with the actual father rather than the husband. But that data gave no indication of the actual number of illegitimate births to married women.

I personally find your number to be highly unlikely. Was it Disraeli who said: "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics." I think someone else said, "98% of all statistics are made up". I think friend Softley's fall within that category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very Nice

Hot and sexy. Infedelity is looked down upon but is more common than most people would like to accept. Story was short but characters were nicely developed. Anyways the sex was really hot so five stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot

Good fantsey, liked the sex and the lack of reality, just good erotic fantsey. Thanks

JDLYTLE1JDLYTLE1about 17 years ago
great work again...

This was another reason I keep checking for new work by you. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story

I will have to check out some of your other work. Keep up the good work.

SoftlySoftlyabout 17 years ago
The LW Nazis attack again

Hi,

Your story was very well writen. Getting pregnant the way that she did is common, but little understood. Over thirty percent of births of married women are from men who are not the husband.

The baby will bring joy to the marrage, make no mistake about that.

As for the comments, remember that you may delete them, as they deserve

Softly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Of What It Could Have Been

Wasted talent for the few into bastard babies and loving husband humiliating - that it was well written is correct Jack but cmon, ability is but part of what constitutes a good story.<P>

Alienating the 99% with coy disgusting characters who prey on a caring husband won't sell many books but then it wasn't intended was it writer. You wrote this to humiliate the committed male as though he was just fodder for her and you. Is this your normal fare? An island that doesn't feel.<P>

Disgustingly subhuman without value particularly for what it should have been given the talent wasted.<P>

Just a sick mind with 1 hand busy.

Kanga40Kanga40about 17 years ago
If it was a good sex story

it may have been bearable.<BR>

Maybe thinking this story has good sex is a 'man thing', 'cause it sure did nothing for me.<BR>

The one redeeming feature it could have had, it didn't.

jack_strawjack_strawabout 17 years ago
Sorry, but I liked it

Call me a fool, but I liked this story a lot. It was well-written, well-paced, the plot moved along nicely and the sex was very, very hot and remarkably descriptive. There was also an irreverence, a thick slab of humor that really gave it some spice. So what if the two main characters have no morals or that the male lead is nothing but a "beeeeg" dick with a body attached. So what if the poor husband is a dumb schmuck without a clue. This ain't a bible story, it's a sex story, and a damn good one.

louguy35louguy35about 17 years ago
Oh, Well!!

As I have stated before, there are good wirters in the Loving Wives genre, and there are not so good writers. The story is the only way to judge. This is a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What Can I Say?

I thought this "story" sucked. The "writer" tried to ward off criticism with his lead in to the text, but he apparently failed miserably. Never fear, "writer," the comment Nazis will be here soon to chastise the rest of us for making unfavorable remarks. Then you'll feel better. You won't learn anything useful, but you'll feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
you're right

I didn't like her. She thought only of herself and not her family. I would like to know, how she would feel if her husband had a girlfriend and a child on the side. Would she be understanding? Would she feel betrayed? My guess is that she would be angry and vengeful at the deception her husband perpetrated. Of course, I could be wrong. But not likely. As far as the writing is concerned, it was great. The characters were well written and consistent throughout the story. Great Work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't hate her?

Just a couple of cheating conniving whores. Don't hate them? They're "normal"? you are one sick fuck, I hope one day your wife does the same to you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
When you got it as a writer?

What, did you have your friend write you a comment? Maybe you did it yourself. Wasn't particularly well written and the subject matter was disgusting. Once again, no justice in the world and indiscretions all right because she "enjoys" it. In what universe is cheating all right? Bad enough to cuckold her husband, but to let him raise her bastard child? Let's hope someone has the stones to write a decent ending to thus story, I don't think we can count on the author to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a waste of time!

This story is nothing more than a couple of bitches who's only concerns in the world are their own gratification. Who now plot to have the husband fit the bill as "Daddy" to not one but two bastard kids. There isn't one redeeming value in any of these characters. What a waste of time to write as well as read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
different,but good

when you got it as a writer its' hard to go wrong.i just wish you write more.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...