All Comments on 'Paul's Double Penetration'

by jennanips

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
playman64playman64over 12 years ago
very good

I have had the pleasure of a strap-on myself.

Happened 3 years ago.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
such memories....

Reminded me of my ex! such fun we used to have together, sadly current loving caring fella doesnt 'do anal' in any shape or form......

gtbuzzncgtbuzzncover 12 years ago
fantasy

such a fantasy of mine....wish I could find someone to help me achieve them. This story resonated on so many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Double Down

great story well written. Looking forward to more from you. I spent lots of time and effort convencing my wife to be my whore, It took lots of effort but she finally agreed to do as I ask her. We started off with me fucking both of her holes, one with my cock and the other with a dildo at the same time. From there we got a second guy and we both fucked her at the same time, one in her pussy and one in her ass. Now she loves the additional cocks. I have created a monster.

toymota64toymota64over 12 years ago
Great story!

Enjoyed this very much, what about adding another woman in so tara can lick pussy while being double fucked.

JayismeJayismeover 12 years ago
I love it!!

Such an incredibly hot story!!! Thank you for the wonderful orgasm that came from how hot your descriptions were.

Keep writing !!!

- J

CACTUS462CACTUS462over 12 years ago
MMMMMMMmmmmemories

reminds me of my X and i, she do me bent over the bed, even have me on my back stroking my cock 4 me mmmmmmmmm, i would slide my coco in 2 her ass then dildo in her pussy mmmmmmmm i dearly missss those days/nights, want them 2 happy again.

any way good story hope u keep this story/me cumming 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Taken proudly

Nicely done you had me from the start I love the thought of being taken by a woman and would love to have you take my virgin ass, I would love to have you whisper nasties in my ear while you pushed your cock into my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Remebering the first time i told my gf of a fantasy of a girl fucking me with a strapon she giggled and said ok. She asked i dress as a girl and she would fuck me so i agreed. We got a harness lube and two attachments one similar in size to my penis and a larger one. She dressed me and we began plenty of lube and the smaller shaft and she penetrated me gently encouraging me and saying good girl and you like cock dont you which got me harder. She fucked me good and tugged me giving me one of the best orgasms ever and she remarked on how much more sperm i ejaculated. We changed to the larger one and again fucked me and had me panting and said imagine if it was a real cock fucking you and i blurted if its as good as this then yes please. That was the start of my opening up to bi sex and since that we have cock shared a few times and she has enjoyed watching other guys fuck me as much as i have enjoyed being fucked with her as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous