Paul's Double Penetration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennanips
jennanips
77 Followers

That was all the encouragement Tara needed. She lubed up the dildo, lined the head up against Paul's waiting asshole, and moved her hips slowly forward. It was an odd sensation. She could feel the change in pressure as the head of the dildo "popped" through Paul's sphincter muscle. She slowly thrust the dildo in all the way until the plastic balls pressed against his ass. She loved the increasing pressure against her mound as the harness pressed against her. Tara slowly moved her hips forward and back, getting used to the sensation of fucking a man for the first time.

Tara grabbed on to the top of Paul's thighs, pulling him against her as she moved back and forth. Paul let go of his legs and reached for Tara's hips, helping pull her even deeper in. She kept moving with relatively slow, even strokes. She alternated between watching Paul's ass get penetrated, and look of pure bliss on his face. He looked like he was enjoying this as much as her, if not more.

Tara moved her hands slowly down from Paul's thighs. He watched intently, hoping she might touch his cock, but instead she moved to just either side of it. Her hands roamed up his chest until she reached his nipples. Just as she thrust in deeply, she grabbed both of them and pulled slightly. Paul bucked against her, loving the additional stimulation. She arched her chest forward, and Paul took the hint and reached for her breasts. He followed her lead, pulling on her nipples as she pulled on his, rolling them between his index fingers and thumbs as she did the same, pinching them as she pinched his. Even though Tara hadn't touched his cock once, Paul was getting very close to orgasm from all the stimulation he was receiving.

"Tara, can I finish on top?" Paul pleaded.

"On top?" She looked at him, slightly quizzically.

"Just lay back." Tara decided to see what Paul had in mind, and reluctantly withdrew from his ass, leaving his asshole red and slightly gaping. They switched positions. Tara spread her legs, expecting Paul to move between them, but instead he put his knees on either side of her hips and ever so slowly eased himself down on top of her, impaling himself on the strap-on.

Tara smiled. "Ahhh, on top. I like it. I want to watch you ride me." Tara placed her hands on Paul's hips, steadying him as he moved up and down on top of her, stroking his dick to the same rhythm. He gradually moved faster, pushing himself on to the dildo, stimulating his anus and prostate with each stroke. His hand moved along his smooth cock faster, too. Tara could tell from the tightening of his fist that Paul was about to cum.

"Cum for me, baby! Cum all over my tits! Come on, cum while I fuck you." Tara took control now, using her hands on his hips to pull him on to her, while simultaneously bucking up from underneath him, trying to push the dildo in as deep as she could. She went hard and fast, working to bring him over the edge.

Within a few strokes, Paul came. The first shot landed on the side of her neck. The next landed between Tara's breasts, slickly moving down her cleavage. Paul continued to spurt all over her belly and breasts before finally finishing with one last dribble that ran over his hand. Paul leaned forward, letting the dildo pop out of his ass, before lying alongside Tara and helping her remove the harness.

Tara turned to face him. They kissed and cuddled for a bit, then Paul licked along Tara's earlobe, removing a trace of cum, and gently whispered, "I'll be right back." He got up and headed towards the bathroom, harness in hand.

Tara looked down at herself. She was covered in cum pretty much from her chin down. Paul had warned her that he tended to cum a lot, but this was ridiculous. "I really should go clean myself up," Tara thought to herself, but wanted to take a moment to recover. She was already feeling slightly sore, given how she'd used her leg muscles in a new and very satisfying way. She was also still really horny after fucking Paul. She rolled on to her back, intending to get up, when Paul walked out of the bathroom.

Paul had strapped on the harness, switching the larger dildo out for the smaller one. He'd somehow moved and folded the padding so that the slim dildo rested about an inch above his semi-erect penis.

"What are you..." Tara started, and then she realized what Paul had in mind and her eyes widened.

"You didn't think I'd cum and then leave you there, with your pussy still needing a good fucking, did you?" Paul said, stroking his dick as he walked towards her.

Actually, that was exactly what Tara had been thinking, though she had loved thrusting the strap-on into Paul. "Well, I hadn't really thought..."

"Roll over," Paul said as he made his way on to the bed.

Tara rolled on to her belly. Paul could see the juices from Tara's pussy running down the inside of her thighs. "Well, I definitely don't need any lube there," he chuckled to himself. "On the other hand..." he joked, as he traced his fingers up her crack, and lazily traced around her asshole.

Tara pushed her ass back towards him. After getting so turned on fucking Paul, she needed penetration, not just teasing.

"Give me a second, baby, don't worry," Paul said. "Now spread those cheeks for me."

Tara laid her chest down on the bed and reached behind so that she could pull her cheeks apart. She felt Paul squeeze a ton of lube down her crack, coating her completely. He began rubbing it into her anus, not really penetrating so much as pushing. It felt so good to Tara.

"Pleeeeeeease" she whined, and Paul complied, gently pushing in one finger.

"Oh, fuck!" Tara exclaimed. Paul hadn't even touched her pussy since he had climbed on the bed, yet she was already close to cumming. She pushed back against him, wanting to get the fingering over so that he would fuck her. She quickly regretted her decision.

"Ow, that burns a little," Tara said, unused to the feeling. Paul slid his finger back a little then waited for her sphincter to stretch. He slowly moved his finger in and out, lubing and stretching her, until the burning subsided and the feelings of pleasure returned. Tara looked back at him.

"More?" she said, signaling that she was ready. Paul added a second finger, a bit more slowly this time. As soon as he passed both digits past her sphincter, she hissed, trying to ignore the burn and focus on how good it felt to have Paul's fingers in her. The moment passed, and Tara was ready for more.

"Okay, I think I'm ready." Tara said, lifting herself on to her hands and knees, her round ass waving in the air.

"Good, because I am, too." Tara looked back and saw that Paul was completely erect again, and that both his penis and the plastic one were lubed and pointed at her. She watched as lined up both cocks to try and penetrate her holes simultaneously. Surprisingly, he got it right on the first try and very, very carefully so that he wouldn't slip out, he pushed both cocks into Tara.

"Oh, FUCK! Oh damn Paul that feels good!" Tara exclaiming, surprised and delighted by how amazingly good it felt to be double-penetrated. She'd tried using two toys at once before, but had always failed. This was so much different. She felt as if her whole body was being filled. Paul continued slowly sliding into her, inch by inch. The slight burning in her ass was being completely overwhelmed by the pleasure of her aching pussy. After fucking Paul, she needed to be fucked. Badly.

Paul buried both cocks to the hilt, and then stopped. He rubbed and squeezed Tara's ass, letting her adjust to the sensation of being totally filled from behind. With the dildo in her ass, her pussy felt exceptionally tight, and even though Paul had just come, he wasn't likely to last very long like this. His smooth cock felt wonderful inside of her. He took a moment to get control of himself and then started slowly thrusting back and forth, watching as his cock and the dildo moved in sync in and out of Tara.

Tara quickly adjusted to the feeling and began pushing back against him, wanting him to go harder. Paul stopped playing with Tara's ass and grabbed on to her hips, thrusting even more deeply into her. The extra centimeter or two was all Tara needed for her orgasm to start.

"Yessss!" she exclaimed, moaning and screaming as she came. Her pussy clenched around Paul's cock, making her tight entrance even tighter against his swollen cock. Her asshole began to pulse and squeeze against the dildo, making it harder for Paul to continue his steady pace. He tightened his hold on her hips and began furiously thrusting into her, pounding both holes as she continued to cum.

Tara felt like her orgasm had no end. It had spread through her body; first, her ass, then along her belly and thighs, tightening every muscle. She felt like she was orgasming from head to toe, every inch of her in ecstasy as Paul pounded into her. This is what she had so desperately needed and wanted. The hard, strong, mutual lust. To fuck someone like Paul into orgasmic bliss and then receive the same in return. She screamed in delight.

"Tara, I'm sorry, I can't..." Paul started, unable to hold back any longer. He buried himself into her spasming pussy and came. They finished together, and began slowing their pace, with Paul gently holding Tara's sides until she laid down on the bed and his cock wetly slipped out of her. He lay on top of her for a moment, the dildo still buried in her ass, before rolling to his side and slipping off the harness.

Tara turned her head to face him. She smiled and simply said, "Thank you."

Paul kissed her forehead. "Thank you," he replied, "I think we both needed that."

Tara laughed, "You think? So, are you going to join me while I take care of some more of my fantasies?"

Paul started laughing. "You bet I am! That was amazing. I can't wait to see what else you have in mind for us." With that, both closed their eyes and took a short nap, resting in post-orgasmic bliss, thinking of adventures to come.

jennanips
jennanips
77 Followers
12