All Comments on 'Paul's Sissy Journey Ch. 08'

by dressed4adomme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

PLEASE don’t leave it as long before posting the next one!

You’re such a tease!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is masterpiece

But it takes long time to add more chapters and

Chapters needs to be more longer

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This would have been a good time for Paul to be pissed off and fight back in a big way. These stories are pretty much the same, with no fight back, just change, change change. It would have been a nice switch for the wife and trainer to freak out. Maybe he escapes and disappears, seeking out an old family friend for help. The wife panics because she never planned to kick him out. She wants the best sissy ever and bringing the boyfriend was too much and he snapped. Now she has to find him and get him back in line. It doesn't necessarily change the outcome, but makes the whole thing more emotional and interesting. Just a thought.

DirtypleasureDirtypleasure10 months ago

Loved this series amazing wish I was Paul

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Schade schon zuende einfach wow

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please don't linger too long to write a follow-up or final chapter.

It's been months.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it and can't wait to read the rest of it and see how Paulette handles being dominated by his wife Mistress and Master Harding uses their sissy slut

69pam69pam5 months ago

These stories are very detailed in the training of a total sissy. I admire how you describe each event with so much detail. I have been so horny reading each page so wet with precum. I am enjoying Paulette's journey so so much. Each page is so full of new things. Mmmmmm so hard and throbbing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdressed4adomme@dressed4adomme
Just your hard working successful Alpha Male who has discovered his love of submission.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES