Paul's Sister Takes Care of Him

Story Info
Paul's sister takes care of his needs.
879 words
4.25
23.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
804 Followers

Paul groaned and jerked his cock faster. He was laid out in his bed with his tablet right next to him. On the screen was a lesbian porn video. The two girls were going at it with their tongues deep inside of each other's pussies. Paul had jerked off to this video many times throughout the years as it was his go-to when he was very horny.

Today he had been especially horny after spending the time at the beach with his friends. There had been so many hot girls strolling around in bikinis that clung to their amazing bodies. Paul's head had been on a swivel all day. His cock had even strained against his beach shorts but luckily no one could see it.

As soon as he got home, he hopped into bed and began jerking off. He poured out a hefty amount of lube onto his cock and got to work. He stared at the two girls as the camera zoomed in on each of their pussies. Paul's hand moved up and down fast on his throbbing cock. He was so focused on the video that he didn't hear his door open.

"Paul, I..." His sister Lauren stepped into his room and looked at him in surprise. Paul stopped jerking and looked at her also in surprise. "What are you doing? I thought I told you that you didn't have to masturbate anymore?"

Paul looked at his sister sheepishly. His hard cock was still in his hand. "Yeah, I know but you weren't home when I got in. I've been so horny all day and needed some relief."

"You couldn't wait until I got home?" Lauren asked him. She closed the door behind her and stepped into his room. Her eyes were on his cock in his hand.

"I'm sorry but I just couldn't. I was too horny!"

Lauren looked at him with a grin. "Does it feel better to jerk off rather than have your sweet little sister's mouth on your cock?"

Paul shook his head emphatically. "No way! I just couldn't help myself today, sis. I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?"

Lauren sat down on his bed. "I don't know. You've been a bad boy. Move your hand from your cock."

Paul did as she said and looked at her. He could tell that she was getting off on teasing him. Paul and his younger sister had been fucking for about a few months now. It had happened suddenly one night when their parents were gone. They had both been surprised by the amount of desire that each one had for the other. They fucked several times that night and continued to fuck whenever their parents were gone.

Lauren took his cock into her hand and began to stroke it. "Put your tablet away, I don't even want to see the filth that you are looking at."

Paul turned off his laptop and put it to the side. He looked at Lauren who was grinning at him. Her hand went slowly up and down on his cock. He began to moan softly.

"I can't believe that you were about to waste your cum by jerking off. You don't want to give your sister your cum anymore?" Lauren teased him.

Paul's cock jumped in her hand. "I do! I just couldn't wait today! I'm sorry, sis. Please forgive me." He let out a moan as Lauren played with his cockhead.

"I'll let it go this one time but don't you dare do it again," Lauren said with a grin. "This cock is mine especially all of that warm jizz in these heavy balls of yours."

Paul's cock twitched very hard from his sister's words. She had a way of making him very aroused by the hot and sexy words she would say to him. "It is yours! I won't jerk off again!"

Lauren stroked him faster and Paul's moans increased. He was so close to the edge now. "I'm about to cum!"

"Give me it!" Lauren put her mouth on Paul's cock and began to stroke him in her mouth. Paul let out a loud gasp from the pleasure of his sister's lips on his cockhead. Her mouth was so warm and wet.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" He shouted out. His cock twitched hard in her mouth. Warm jizz flew out of him. Paul bucked and grabbed the bedsheets in his hands. He let out a deep groan as another spurt of cum jetted out of him.

Lauren kept her eyes on his face as she continued sucking him off. Paul felt like his very soul was leaving his body as he came. It was a very strong orgasm that took a while to subside.

"God!" Paul said as he collapsed on the bed. He was breathing very hard. Lauren sucked his dick a few more times then took her mouth off. She swallowed his jizz and licked her lips.

"Yum. Now didn't it feel much better to cum in my mouth?" She asked him with a grin.

"Yes!" Paul said as he looked at her with a grin.

"So no more jerking off ever again. Your little sister is here to take care of you." Lauren leaned over and gave him a deep kiss.

kevinnash
kevinnash
804 Followers