Pavlov's Bitch

Info
I miss you...
9 words
4.84
9.6k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...but there's so much more to it than that...

--:--
--:--
1.0
HoneyVulture
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have been a Pavlov's Bitch. I was trained to respond to an alarm clock each morning. Half asleep when that alarm sounded I automatically sought the object of my training. You don't respond other than a smile as I start to lap like a dog on your cock. I am no longer that attractive young woman with a good upbringing. Instead I am a naked cock sucker who will be rewarded with a mouth full of cum. If you are inclined I will be fucked and after laying there motionless for a minute or two I will start to come alive again and awkwardly get off the bed. Still in a bit of a daze I wander groggy and naked toward the bathroom while you watch my bare ass disappear. Dripping cum, I have again fulfilled my training. Little did I imagine when studying in college that one day like his dog I too would respond to training like Pavlov's Bitch.

SimonMagickSimonMagickabout 1 year ago

You always deliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whew. This is just great .... so vulnerable, and heady, and has all the lovely mental tentacles reaching in and wrapping around things, pulling us all in. Delicious.

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNurseover 1 year ago

Great title, and recording. Just love your voice. You should do voice overs, or commercials. Keep up the good work. Kudos once again…

Share this

Similar Stories

Party Exhibition Pet is taken to a party to be displayed to Mistress' friends.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Story of a Pet Out of nowhere she's become a pet?in BDSM
Movie Night Sometimes you have to keep a brat in her place.in BDSM
He is Glorious He glistened after shower...in BDSM
The Forest Goddess! The Forest Goddess takes you to the sacred tree.in Audio
More Stories