Pavlov's Conditioning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then to wake up and find you frigging yourself... So fucking hot, baby sister." Connor nuzzled my neck and then licked up the side of it before taking my earlobe gently between his teeth. I shivered at his touch. His hand traveled down my belly and slipped into my panties.

"Come on, baby, open your legs for your big brother," he whispered.

"Connor!"

"I know you want it, Molly," he said, pushing the thick ridge of his cock into my ass.

"But Ma is right there!" I protested feebly.

"Don't worry, she and Dad sleep like the dead. How do you think we snuck out all the time in high school?"

I bit my lip, keeping my thighs clamped together. This was so wrong!

"Come on, Molly. You're so fucking gorgeous and sexy. Please?"

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I wondered if Connor was telling the truth about finding me attractive. He might just be saying these things to get me to open my legs. All the same, his words were making me melt inside.

Since I hadn't spread myself like he asked, he moved his hand around to my butt and gave it a squeeze.

Groaning, he said, "Fucking hell, your ass! You're making me so fucking hard, Molly." He ground his hips against me once more to prove his point, the feel of his rigid shaft sending a quiver of desire through me.

I turned back again, gathering up all of my will-power and strength to say no. I had withstood all of the propositions of Jessica's boys. I had withstood Jessica herself with her own hints and offers of sex toys and porn and further instruction. I could say no to my own stepbrother, even if he was the most attractive man I had ever laid eyes on!

But as soon as I faced him, Connor pressed his lips against mine and I was stunned by the first kiss of my life. I gasped and he took advantage of that to slip his tongue inside my mouth, caressing my own with his.

As soon as he did that, it was like a switch was flipped in my body. Jessica was right--life was short. Why was I even trying to resist this incredibly hot man who obviously wanted me? It was just like when I touched myself for the first time--Connor's kiss awakened a hunger and desire within me that had to be satisfied.

I twisted towards him, my hands flying up to grab onto his hair as our lips mated and clung to each other. My legs snapped open and suddenly Connor's hand was there, stroking my aching pussy, making me feel insanely good. He leaned over me, consuming my mouth, his hand working me expertly. He found my clit immediately, rubbing it until I was squirming and panting against his mouth.

"Oh fuck, Molly, you're so fucking wet. Are you going to come? Are you going to come right now on your brother's hand?"

Instead of answering him, I grabbed the back of his head and brought his lips to mine again, clinging onto him as pleasure crashed over me. The orgasm was swift and brutal. I had already been on the brink before Connor interrupted me, and now it took less than a minute before his fingers pushed me over the edge and into a vortex of ecstasy.

I thrust my tongue eagerly into his as I shook in his arms. The moan came out as a muffled whine as I tried to hold it in, still somehow mindful of my mother just a few feet away, snoring on the other bed.

Usually, after an orgasm, I always took my hand away because of how sensitive everything was, but Connor did no such thing. He slid his fingers down from my clit and rammed two of them into my slick pussy, making me grunt and my eyes roll back up into my head at the added pleasure.

He pumped them in a few times and then whispered, "Fuck, Molly. I have to taste you." In a fog of pleasure, I let him whip my shirt and bottoms off and soon, he had wriggled down under the sheets and his tongue was on my virgin pussy.

I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it over my face, letting out a muted howl as my greatest fantasy, cunnilingus, finally came true. It was even more exquisitely incredible than my fevered imaginings. I couldn't believe my first time was with my sexy older stepbrother, my mother sleeping just a few feet away. I couldn't believe any of it was happening!

Connor certainly knew what he was doing, and if his eagerness and low hums of delight were any indication, he also really liked it. He licked all around my opening before spearing me with his fingers, and he fucked me with them while he suckled on my clit.

It felt so much more intense than anything I had ever done to myself. The bluntness of his fist against my folds every time he pushed his fingers all the way in, the softness of his tongue when he laved my clit, the vibrations from his quiet moans. It was heaven.

At one point, I lifted the pillow off my face and looked down under the sheet. I could just make out his eyes glittering in the darkness as he met my gaze, and it was so hot and sexy that another orgasm rose up inside me and I had to press the pillow back over my face to let out a little squeal as I came a second time.

My pussy clamped down on Connor's hand and waves of delicious pleasure crashed over me. He pressed his tongue down hard on my clit and crooked his fingers, rubbing against the front wall of my pussy, prolonging my orgasm in a way I had never experienced before. I was dizzy with lust and pleasure, the pillow smothering my face somehow adding to my delirious bliss.

And then Connor was kissing his way back up my shaking body, quickly disrobing before leaning down and worshiping my breasts for a minute. The feel of him suckling my nipples was amazing--so much better than when I played with them. I wanted him to continue doing it forever, but he shoved the pillow away and took my mouth in another deep, drugging kiss and I tasted myself on his tongue. The thick head of his cock dragged through my folds and then slowly, inexorably, began to enter me.

I wrenched my lips away to gasp out a warning: "Connor, I'm a virgin!"

But instead of turning him off, my confession only seemed to inflame him further. He groaned and his cock gave a jerk against me, making me inhale sharply.

"Oh God, Molly. You're so fucking tight and hot, just let me..." He ended on another groan as he slid inside me, his cock forging its way into my slippery, virgin depths, stretching me for the first time.

It felt as if my mind was shorting out, pleasure overwhelming all of my systems as my pussy pulled his cock further and further in. My legs rose on their own, hooking around Connor's back and encouraging him to go deeper, as deep as he could go.

"Fuuuck," he hissed out as he seated himself fully inside me. "God in heaven, you feel so good, baby. So good." He kissed me again as he held himself still, letting me adjust to his considerable size.

I felt like I was drowning in bliss, losing myself in the decadent kiss, relishing the feel of being stuffed completely full. There was no going back now. When this was all over, I knew I would be just as addicted to sex as Jessica.

"Oh, Connor," I sighed as he slowly withdrew and pumped in again. "That feels so good!"

"Yeah, baby? How does it feel to have your brother's big cock in your virgin pussy, Molly?" He thrust hard inside me.

"Oh fuck!" I panted, my back arching. "Oh God, I love it. I love it so much!"

He huffed out a laugh then at my eagerness, although I could tell the strain of going slowly was taking a toll on him. He stroked into me like that for long minutes and we stopped talking, our focus turning to the feel of his thick shaft gliding in and out of my pussy, filling me and sparking against so many delicious parts deep inside me that I had never felt before.

The sound of the air conditioner humming and our mother's steady snoring was all that could be heard in the muffled darkness of the room, except for a whisper here and there.

"Fuck, so tight!"

"Harder, Connor!"

"Oh sweet baby sister."

"Oh God, I'm coming again!"

I shook through one orgasm, and then another as Connor continued to thrust at a constant pace. Sometimes, we would kiss, deep and lush, savoring the taste of each other, exploring our mouths just as Connor's cock continued its exploration of my untried pussy.

When Connor couldn't stand it anymore, he lifted higher onto his arms and began pounding into me, stoking my pleasure higher and higher into an orgasm beyond anything I could imagine. I briefly worried about the sound of his hips slapping into mine before everything but my pleasure was wiped from my mind as I came and came and came, harder than I'd ever come in my life.

Connor clamped his hand over my mouth to muffle my uncontrollable moans as he plunged inside me a final time. My pussy burst all over his thickness, pleasure tingling on my sensitized, heated flesh. I could feel his cock lurching inside me as he came with me, the flood of his hot seed in my pussy sending me to a higher plane as my eyes rolled up in my head.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he growled, rumbling deep in his chest. His eyes bore into mine as he bred me, his own stepsister, and I shuddered at the feel of his cum marking me, possessing me.

Finally, we collapsed together, a heaving mass of sweaty limbs. I wrapped my arms around him, loving the feel of his solid body on top of mine. Experimentally, I squeezed my inner muscles over his cock and a luscious shiver ran through my pussy while Connor grunted.

"Fuck, baby," he muttered, lifting his head and giving me a gentle kiss. "That was so fucking hot."

"Really?" I whispered back. "But you've probably had a lot of better sex."

"Are you kidding, Molly? That was the best sex of my life. You are the hottest woman I've ever fucked." He slipped out of me and turned us on our sides, facing each other. Brushing a hand from my knee up over my buttocks, and then further to cup my breast, he said quietly, "Your body is the stuff of fantasies. I couldn't have created one any better. Your tits and ass are perfect, your skin is so smooth. Aren't there guys lining up at your college to ask you out?"

I giggled. "You forget it's a women's college."

He chuckled. "That's right. Well, trust me. You're gorgeous. I can't believe I was your first. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh Connor. That was so magical." I somehow knew that what we had just shared was special, not like all of those one-night stands that Jessica had. I scooted closer and burrowed my face in his chest, inhaling his unique, wonderful scent. "Are we going to do it again?" I asked.

"Don't worry, darling." He tipped my chin up so I met his gaze. "We have one more night on the road, and then I'll only be an hour away. I have a feeling I'll be inviting my baby sister up to the big city pretty often this summer."

He grinned, and I smiled back, my heart and pussy giving a pulse of excitement at the same time.

********

The next day, I couldn't help blushing every time I looked at my stepbrother. Fortunately, I sat in the back seat again and my mother didn't seem to notice anything unusual as she kept up her usual chatter.

We stopped at a diner for lunch, and when I went to the bathroom, a drop-dead gorgeous woman walked in to touch up her makeup while I was washing my hands at the sink. She must have been in her mid-twenties, and she looked like a movie star. Perfectly styled blonde hair, red lips, cat-eye eyeliner. I stared at her surreptitiously in the mirror and wondered what on earth Connor saw in me. My own face was devoid of makeup, although at least I had always had a clear, smooth complexion. I wore a boxy t-shirt and shorts, so plain in comparison to the woman's fashionable dress. I sighed and followed her back out to the restaurant.

Connor was sitting at one of the booths, staring out the window, but he turned his head at the sight of us. It was as if he didn't even see the beautiful woman beside me, his eyes were only on me, hot and focused. I smiled timidly at him and when he smiled back, a dimple deepening in his cheek, my heart fluttered.

When we got back on the road, Connor met my eyes a lot in the rearview mirror and each time that hot, blue gaze locked with mine, my pussy throbbed. By the time we finally checked into our hotel that night, I was hornier and wetter than I'd ever been.

We went through the routine of getting ready for bed, and as I stepped into the bathroom to take my shower, Ma was already sprawled out on her bed, snoring away.

I relished the feel of the hot water on my muscles, a little sore from sitting for so long in the car. I was alternately looking forward to the drive ending and also dreading it because it would mean Connor would continue on to Reno and leave me at home alone.

I had just finished washing my face when the shower curtain pulled open and I turned around, gasping in astonishment, as a naked Connor stepped into the tub.

"Mind if I join you?" he said, grinning.

"Oh my goodness!" I replied, my gaze rooted to the sight of Connor's huge cock pointing straight out in front of him. I hadn't been able to get a good look at it the night before.

"Like what you see?" he asked, giving himself a few strokes before squeezing tight around the head of his member. "I wanted to see what my beautiful, baby sister looked like naked."

We spent a moment perusing each other's bodies and I marveled at how big his cock was. It was definitely one of the bigger ones I'd seen and it was so beautiful that my mouth watered.

He took me in his arms and kissed me, the hot water beating down on us as our tongues twined together. His hands roamed all over my body, squeezing my ass, spanning my waist, and then cupping my breasts.

"Oh fuck!" I squeaked, my head falling back when his fingers began twisting and pulling at my taut nipples.

He bent forward and took one nipple in his mouth, sucking hard on it while he continued manipulating the other in his hand.

I reached forward and began discovering his cock, so hard, so velvety smooth, and so big. When I encircled it with my hand and gave it a stroke, he growled.

"You like that cock, baby? You want to taste it?"

"Uh-huh," I moaned, giving him a squeeze.

"Aw, fuck, Molly. Get on your knees."

I lowered down, kneeling on the bottom of the tub, the gentle fall of hot water continuing to bathe us in steam and warmth.

"Lick the tip," Connor said, his voice low and gravelly. I met his gaze as I did what he said and I could see his pupils dilate.

"Suck the head, flick your tongue on the bottom, oh fucking hell!" His words became garbled as his hands went to my head, slowly guiding me back and forth on his huge rod as I licked and sucked.

My pussy was gushing now, my arousal increasing as I gave my first blow job. I hadn't believed it could feel as good for the woman as it did for the man, but I was getting seriously wet from sucking my stepbrother off.

"Okay, that's enough," Connor finally gasped, stepping back so that his cock slipped out from between my lips. "I really need to fuck you now, Molly."

He pulled me to my feet and we kissed for another long moment as he turned us and crowded me against the wall of the shower. He boosted me up and held me spread wide as I leaned back against the smooth, cold tiles. And then, in the bright light of the bathroom, every detail of his beautiful cock clearly visible, he lined himself up and began to push inside my pussy.

"Oh, Connor!" I moaned, so inflamed with lust as I watched him spear me open.

"Oh yeah, baby. God, you're tight!"

When his hips met mine, he ground himself against me, so deep that I felt him against my cervix. He pulled back and then rammed back in.

"Fuck!" I squealed, shuddering against the tiles.

"Yeah, Molly, fuck, baby. Your pussy feels so good!" Connor began fucking me, his hips pistoning between my spread thighs and I writhed against the wall, my palms scrabbling for purchase.

"Don't worry, baby, I got you. Touch yourself, Molly. Make yourself come." The muscles in Connor's arms were bulging and his eyes were glued to where he thrust into me over and over.

I brought my fingers down, finding my clit. As soon as I began to rub it, my orgasm washed over me and my pussy clenched tightly over Connor's pumping shaft.

We both groaned, the sound echoing off the tiles.

"Fuck, Connor, oh my God, I'm coming!" I shook with the violence of my orgasm, my head rolling back against the wall.

"Holy shit, baby, that's it, come all over my cock. Don't stop, Molly, keep doing your clit, I want to see you come one more time. Can you do that for me, baby? Can you come one more time on your brother's cock?"

His hips were jerking hard into mine now, his cock seeming to go deeper and deeper as he fucked me more urgently. He was breathing hard, the cords in his neck standing out and I could tell he was getting close.

My clit was still sensitive, but I did what Connor said and started rubbing it again, the pleasure spiking immediately again.

"Ohhhh Gooood," I whimpered, my fingers massaging my clit hard and fast as I worked to come again for my brother. It didn't take very long and a minute later, I let out a breathless sob as my orgasm completely overwhelmed me. My legs shook and my pussy pulsed all over Connor's thrusting cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, I'm coming too!" he growled before hilting himself fully in my cunt, his cock twitching powerfully inside me with the force of his spurting cum. He leaned forward, taking my mouth in a messy kiss, sucking on my lips and tongue as I trembled from the aftershocks of pleasure and mindlessly kissed him back.

After endless moments, the kiss turned gentle and loving as we came down from our high. I slowly became aware again of the cool, hard tiles against my back, the warm water sluicing over our bodies. Connor slid out of me, achingly slow, and we both sighed at the loss.

We washed each other off, silently and with gentle caresses, every now and then sharing another long kiss.

Finally, after we turned the water off and dried ourselves with the fluffy towels, Connor took me in his arms again, looking down at me. His gaze was intense, and I could see desire and tenderness in the blue depths of his eyes.

"Molly, that was fucking incredible," he said in a quiet voice. "Promise me we'll do that again soon. You'll come see me in Reno, right?" I thrilled to hear the sincerity and hope in his tone.

I stood up on tip-toe to wrap my arms around his neck tightly, delighting in the feel of my soft body against his hard one.

"Oh Connor," I whispered. "I couldn't stay away even if I wanted to."

********

We finally arrived home the next day just in time for dinner. I was surprised that Dad had actually managed to get food on the table, although I suppose anybody can order a few pizzas to be delivered.

"My little girl!" he boomed as he gave me a big hug on the porch steps. "I missed you, kid."

"I missed you, too, Dad," I said. "Although I'm sure you missed Ma more!"

My stepfather laughed. "I have to admit I'm getting a little tired of TV dinners." Then his face sobered as Connor walked up from the car, carrying our bags.

"Hey, Dad," he said quietly.

They stared at each other for a long time, as if taking in all of the changes the years had wrought. Finally, Dad stepped forward and Connor dropped our bags to the ground as they hugged.

"My boy," Dad said, his voice thick. "I'm glad you're home."

Despite that warm homecoming, dinner was a little strained. Dad might have mellowed with the passing years, but he was still kind of a hard-ass.

"I don't understand why you can't come home more often! We hardly know you any more," he blustered.

"Well, I'm getting to know Molly here," Connor said, gesturing to me with his slice of pepperoni. "In fact, I was thinking that I should bring Molly up to Reno while I'm here. I could come get her for the weekends when I'm not working."

My heart beat fast as I looked down at my plate and chewed. I didn't dare look my mother in the eye.