Pavlov's Conditioning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocteleo
cocteleo
107 Followers

"What's Molly going to do in Reno?" Dad asked.

Connor shrugged as if it didn't matter to him much. "See the sights. Take in some culture."

Dad scoffed but my mother turned to me. "Molly, dear, is that what you want? I must admit I was a little worried you'd be bored this summer at home with just us old fogies, but maybe this will be the perfect thing for you."

"I guess that would be nice. Thanks, Connor." I met his eyes briefly before looking down again, trying to hide my smile.

To my disappointment, Connor didn't stay the night. He wanted to drive to Reno that night so he could get an early start with settling in and checking in with the seminar administrators the next day. I stood on the porch and waved him off with my parents, feeling a little giddy. He would be coming back for me in just one week.

cocteleo
cocteleo
107 Followers