Pawfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occupied with his thoughts, worrying about surviving the evening without shaming himself, he reached past Lilly to select a white bottle from the shelf. His face drew closer to the nape of Lilly's neck, close enough so that his breath brushed her fur, sending a shiver up her spine. He could smell her perfume, sharp yet sweet like spring honey blossom. There was a dull musk hidden under the fresh fragrance. It was familiar, uplifting.

Startled by his blatant creepy behaviour and invasion of her personal space, Mark stepped back hurriedly, lying to himself about enjoying her scent and failing miserably. Lilly's ears had flattened slightly, but her tail continued to swish, the long hair brushing against his knees.

Mark cleared his throat.

"Em, I would recommend this for your... hair. Given its length, texture and how it flows." He wasn't entirely sure why, but he stopped himself from saying fur. It seemed stupid now that he thought about it. Being called furry sounded better than hairy. Hairy just summoned up images of coarse, wiry hair matted with sweat. Furry had lovely, cute fluffy pictures of kittens and puppies. Proffering a bottle of Royal K9 shampoo (which did indeed promise a 'smooth, lustrous coat and floral bouquet') before excusing himself to check the bath. Lilly had popped the cap and took a tentative sniff.

Mark was getting pissed with his constant state of flapping and floundering around like a fish out of water. It was evident what she was hinting at, but there was no follow-through on her behalf. Mark was left to make a move. Something he hadn't needed to do in years, and it caught him completely off guard. Mark had become comfortable with being the victim, his role reduced to offering the predator what they desired and demanded. He'd gotten pretty good at it. Enjoyed it in a way that would've seemed alien and demeaning to his younger self.

Lilly's transparency was the issue. There were so many things he could say or do, but they all felt like he was taking advantage of her. She was just so... so, innocent. Mark had been offered the role of dominance and had been found wanting. Smitten with a damned cold when he didn't usually get sick. Bloody empathy! Why now? He'd need to stage a harsh intervention with himself, a mental boot to the balls was in order.

Defeated by his tendency to over-think and angry with himself for becoming lazy in instigating relationships, Mark retreated to the bath, leaving Lilly to her own devices. The water made a thick, hollow glug as it spewed from the tap into the steamy pool.

Lilly padded over while Mark was idly swirling the water with his hand and quietly berating himself, satisfied that the temperature was about right. She held the Royal K9 bottle to her chest in the same way a pilgrim clutched a holy sigil for protection.

"Water's ready if you'd like to check. I'll leave you in peace to hop in." Managing to inject some confidence into his voice and posture that he just wasn't feeling, Mark found himself curious as to what she needed assistance with? Sure, it'd be a pain in the arse working with one paw, especially if it wasn't your dominant appendage, but surely she'd be able to bathe herself?

The thought filled Mark with a twinge of disappointment. He nursed an urge to pet her head, tickle her fluffy ears. This, in turn, made him feel slightly guilty and a tad uneasy about himself. It was her furriness, how closely she resembled a dog. There was even blatant doggy behaviour. Mark wondered if it'd be cruel to throw something and see if she'd fetch it? He then considered the possibility of her telling him to fuck off, leaving a walk of shame to retrieve said object he had thrown and maybe a slap in the face for his troubles. Better not then.

Tendrils of steam rose from the bath like fingers questing blindly in the dark. The surface of the water rippled as Lilly dipped her delicate paw in with care. She hummed softly, the twitch of her tail indicating it met her approval.

"So, can you help me strip?" Lilly's voice was natural, sweet even. As if she was enquiring after Mark's well-being, instead of helping her shed her clothing. Though the erratic twitching of her tail belied her composure. Her hazel eyes held a deep longing. Mark's mind was quite happy to run away with a list of possible desires. No matter how he looked at it, they all contained bones!

"I'm a bit clumsy at the best of times." Lilly raised her paws for emphasis.

"Ok... how'd you get dressed in the first place?" Mark hoped his smile was nowhere near as lecherous as he felt, trying to hide the elation that gave his heart a little tickle. Admittedly, there was a pinprick of guilt at the consideration of a clumsy grope or two that he would probably never follow through with. The dream was there. Curiosity as to how Lilly's breasts and body would feel under the inviting cushion of fur was winning the argument of his moral dilemma, a mantra of 'Go On!' echoing through his subconscious.

"Well, I've worn the same clothes for three days of course." Lilly shared an audacious grin in the light of her confession. Eyebrows twitching in his direction as if he was now an accomplice to some dirty secret. Which he was, kind of.

"Even your panties?" Mark returned the grin.

"Ew, that'd be gross!" Her show of disgust was ruined by a childish giggle.

"Just curious. I can manage four days if I go front to back then inside out." It was Mark's turn to give a nervous smile.

"Grossers!" Lilly's exclamation was filled with mock indignation, flowing into a pleasant laugh.

"Anyway, it's hard to change what you don't wear." She looked at Mark expectantly. His mouth hung open, bereft of a reply. Eyes distant and vacant as her tail wagged with greater enthusiasm.

"So, you gonna help me outta this or what?" Lilly turned her back to him, glancing over her shoulder while raising her arms a touch in case he didn't quite get the message.

She looked like she was waiting for praise and a treat for being such a good girl, and Mark would be quite happy to supply any reward she wanted. These thoughts needed to be banished soon!

The help consisted of Mark freeing her arm from the snug hammock that imprisoned it and removing the thick, black collar from around her slender neck. Next, he manipulated the straps of her top so that she could carefully guide her pained wrist through the obstacle course of material. Lilly's face was rife with fierce concentration and much sticking out of her tongue, eyebrows scrunched, allowing Mark to experience his first cutegasm.

Success! The vest was discarded onto the floor, crumpled with as much thought as a discarded tissue. The removal released a cloud of musky sweat, tinged with comfort and an underlying hint of an old grubby blanket from the murky past of six years old.

Much like her personality, perky was an apt description for her breasts. Moderate in size, they gave the impression of being quite large in comparison to her petite frame. Adequate handfuls of perfectly round, furry globes. Small pink buds protruded from her golden fur, surprising Mark that her nipples were visible. His surprise grew when a further two pairs were revealed along her furry torso. The second pair were positioned beneath her ribs and the last just above where her abs would start. They would be about the same size of her proper nipples as Mark would put it. Six nipples! Maybe not as good as the mutant from Total Recall, but with a few delicate clamps...

Sadly, Mark's train of lustful ambitions encountered the cow of disappointment; bludgeoning the unfortunate beast into a bloody mess, but still stopping to have a good look at the carnage, take a couple of photos for Facebook and see if there was any tender steak up for grabs.

Lilly managed to remove her shorts unaided. Running her unhindered paw around the waistband, she worked the tight material downwards, gradually showing tantalising glimpses of her rounded hips before finally revealing her curved and furry backside. With the shorts resting about mid-thigh, Lilly shimmied her legs, allowing them to slide down her smooth coat then delicately stepped out of the pile at her feet. Her tail swished back and forth, acting as a counterweight to help keep her balance and gave Mark a spectacular display of her swaying ass.

Like the draw of a 'Wet Paint' sign and the smell of fresh emulsion, Lilly's rump was just begging to be grabbed, pinched and smacked. It looked firm yet willing to yield. The cliché of a ripe peach had never seemed so fitting. True to her word, there was no sign of any underwear. Questions regarding the figure-hugging apparel hijacked Mark's attention.

Lilly turned to face him, her right arm nestled under her bosom protectively while she instinctively shielded her crotch with her other paw. It seemed like a pointless exercise, given her fur conveniently concealed and censored her femininity. Her smiling face displaying a look of adorable timidity with a delicate blush of rose upon her cheeks.

Lilly expected something of him, more than just an attentive gaze and apprehensive posture. The butterflies in his stomach were having none of it, however. They fluttered and churned to the tune of unease. Tongue like leather, limbs of stone, Mark was unable to do anything more than show a stupid, bashful smile. Ashamed of himself, his fear and cowardice, Mark finally found a clumsy grope was out of the situation.

"I better close the blinds. Do you need a hand getting in?"

She wasn't sad. Disappointed maybe? Lilly's eyes had lost a bit of their sparkle, but she continued to smile. Mark felt a twisting pang of guilt in his stomach. That was one pissed butterfly, and really, he couldn't blame it!

Lilly held out a paw.

"If you could." Glint re-ignited, Lilly gripped onto Mark's hand as she sat on the edge of the bath. Very deliberately, she swung her right leg up and over the side with a sharp splash, gifting Mark with a tantalising flash of her furred sex. It was more of a suggestion of nakedness, like using thin strips of material to conceal and heighten anticipation and arousal. It had an almost immediate effect. Mark noticed a warm flow of blood engorging his penis to chubby state.

She lingered on the edge of the bath, a shit-eating grin hovering over her face. Resting her weight on his hand, Lilly swung her other leg into the water before sliding into the steaming pool, letting out a sultry sigh as she slipped further into the water.

"Mmmm, so~oo good."

Urgency flooded Mark as he went to tilt the blinds and generally not be too close to that tempting bitch. He needed to think about how he was going to handle this. It was pretty obvious how Lilly wanted this to go; even Mark wasn't that ignorant, but he was still unsure how he wanted this to play out.

She was cute, a bit simple, but had a well-proportioned body for her petite stature. What truly scared Mark, was that he had never once been the dominant force in a relationship. As much as he could work from past experiences, they would probably be a bit extreme to force upon such an innocent girl. Scratch that, there was no way she was innocent. Still, it would literally be like kicking a puppy.

Mark really needed to think, and maybe even tuck his chubby into his waistband.

_

Let's turn our attention to the suggestive Kobold, lounging in the bath without a care in the world. Mark's becoming a bit of an indecisive fag. More my problem as a poor writer than his fault as a two-dimensional character, with a hastily constructed personality and too many years reading harem manga where the MC have little or nothing going for them apart from being annoyingly nice to everyone! I can't promise it'll get better, but there may be some more clunky dialogue and crass innuendo. It worked for the office. Although I never enjoyed that program...

_

Lilly was almost entirely submerged in the bath. The water sat just below her nose, close enough for her breath to send small ripples dancing across the surface. She was held a prisoner in its warm embrace. Heat seeped into her muscles, banishing any tension she may have possessed. It was hard to think, a fluffy pink fog of contentment hung over her.

As she lurked in the depths of the pool, her eyes stalked Mark as he busied himself around the stark room. He tried to hide his flushed face, but it was the tell-tale bulge in his jeans that Lilly found captivating. She giggled to herself, hoping to unearth a juicy bone later. It had been such a long time since she last got a nibble.

Every now and again, Mark would sneak a glance her way, quickly turning away as soon as their eyes met. Lilly noted his eyes were a beautiful bright blue, striking in his otherwise homely face. It wasn't that he was good looking as such. More handsome in a rugged way, with a hint of stubble that masked a naturally ruddy complexion. His panicked, 'Rabbit in the Headlights' expression and bashful blushes made him so cute, though!

All six of her nipples were tingling, and it wasn't just from the heat of the bath. There was also a more profound warmth between her legs, an itch that needed to be scratched, causing her to fidget and squirm.

Patience. If she could manage two months without a man, then what difference were a few hours? It would only make the release all the sweeter. As much as Lilly's body pushed her towards lewd cravings, she was determined to enjoy this bath as much as she could. Of course, she'd have a little hand with her pleasure.

Lilly smirked to herself in quiet contemplation as her eyes scanned the bare, clinical room. It was all silvers and whites, reminding her of a hospital. It did, however, smell nice. There was a tang of chemical lemon; only just masking the unmistakable fragrance of wet dog, and Mark. His scent seemed to be everywhere to her sensitive nose, clinging like a stubborn morning mist. Mark smelled... pleasant. There was no other way to explain it. Soft sweat and a brisk woody cologne, his smell was like a sharp, vibrant purple in her mind, if she were to put it in a way someone with a blunt nose would understand.

"Heh, facial..." Lilly giggled to herself again, bubbles gurgling to the surface, popping under her nose as she replayed the moment Mark's face fell in disbelief. She even blushed herself, a fresh surge of heat blossomed across her face. The memory triggered another twinge from between her legs.

"I wonder if he's actually interested?" The notion had snuck up on her, but she had thought of little else since getting here. She had surprised herself with how forceful and direct her urges had made her. Usually, she was softer in her seduction, letting her current fancy take the lead, hoping they would become a master she could serve faithfully. It really had been too long, forcing this woman to find her own satisfaction. Her eyes drifted towards Mark again. Hungry, penetrating eyes.

Shaking her head, trying to dislodge such fantasies and concentrate on making them a reality, Lilly grabbed the bottle of shampoo.

"Mark?" Mark jumped out of his concentration, re-arranging the products lined up on the shelves in a stupor of OCD and focussed on Lilly.

"Could I get a paw, please?" Lilly shook the bottle of shampoo for emphasis while attempting to purr her words, laying on a seductive edge. She wasn't sure if it worked or not.

Mark walked over, injecting a bit of confidence into his posture and accepted the bottle from her wet paw. His fingers lightly brushed her fur.

"If you could?" Lilly turned her back to him, looking over her shoulder. Hopefully, he understood her intention, and the Kobold didn't intend to give him any wiggle room to back out. A breeze from the window chilled her shoulders, which was surprising, given the warmth of the day. Mark's strong hands would be quite welcome in an attempt to keep her warm.

They stared at each other, Lilly determined not to break eye contact as Mark pondered his options. What there was to deliberate over, Lilly couldn't work out? Here was a naked woman, willing someone to pet her... ahem... wash her hair, and he just stood there dumb. If she tried to be less subtle, Lilly would be forced to haul him into the bath. As if an eternity had passed, Mark finally decided what his next course of action would be.

Holding the bottle upside down, Mark gave the bottle a sharp, violent jerk before popping the cap and squeezing a generous dollop of thick, creamy white shampoo into his cupped hand, triggering a smirk from Lilly.

God! She desperately just wanted to pounce, throwing him to the ground. It was a wasted notion, knowing that she couldn't. Unable to sum up that last spark of courage to drive herself forward. She hadn't earned his affection. He wasn't Lilly's Master. Not yet, anyway. Sighing, once again accepting the role of the patient damsel, envious of other girls who were able to act on their cravings.

"You want to close your eyes?" Mark's soft voice shook Lilly from her tangent.

"I hear it stings like a bitch... uhh, present company accepted." Obediently, Lilly closed her eyes, taking a deep breath to try and contain her anticipation. Lilly completely missed Mark's prompt for an innuendo-laden comeback, not realising a girl like Lilly didn't like to waste a drop. It was also a bugger to get out of her fur! Water just made it go stringy and sticky like chewing gum.

Gently, Mark's fingers rubbed the shampoo into her hair. The kneading was pleasant, comforting, mingling with the relaxing warmth of the water, causing Lilly to all but melt in his hands.

Gradually Mark moved his attention to her ears. Scratching and tickling her tufts, rubbing the tips of her fluffy ears and giving them a light pinch. Her body betrayed any control she thought she had composed, drawing in a sharp intake of breath. The tingle of pleasure sent a shiver down her spine.

Lilly noted the shampoo did indeed have a pleasant floral aroma. A strange thought to pop into her head while she finally got to relish the touch of another upon her fur. It was unlike the carnal pleasure of sex. There was a greater intimacy than Lilly couldn't put into words. She felt loved, wanted.

As Mark began to run his fingers through her hair, Lilly raised herself to stand, water running down her furred body like a waterfall and inviting Mark to continue downwards. Lilly hardly noticed the breeze on her body that caused the blinds to buffet and clack together. Her body had found its own source of warmth from within.

She loved the sensation as he slowly teased the shampoo into a thick foam. Some found such pleasure degrading, embarrassing even, but Lilly sighed with delight. A warming tingle prickled her skin.

Too soon, Mark's fingers came to the end of their trail, though Lilly could tell her hair was thick and laden with suds.

"Shoulders?" Lilly made her voice as sweet as possible, hoping it sounded more like a prompt than a command. In either case, she felt Mark's confident hands grasp her shoulders. The hesitance she had expected vanished as they worked her muscles in a familiar and practised routine.

A girl could get used to such attention. Mark's hands flexed, caressing Lilly's collarbone while his thumbs kneaded her back in tight circular motions. Slowly, he worked outwards towards her shoulders before moving back towards her neck.

Unable to contain herself, the rising excitement caused her chest to flutter in short shuddering breaths. Suddenly, both of Mark's thumbs assailed a particularly sensitive spot between her shoulder blades, producing a soft whimper from Lilly's throat.

There was a brief pause in Mark's attentions before he resumed, his hands worked their way down her back, taking long, slow sweeps through her wet, silken fur. Confident fingers pressed into her coat, furrows of bliss dug into her skin as his hands meandered over the curves of her hips and waist.