Pawfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly sat on one of the few stools in the room, looking like quite the modern-day princess in his mind. Mark obviously had a pretty low estimation as to how a princess; modern or otherwise, would be expected to look. Beautiful would have been a better adjective, but each to his own. She had changed into quite a modest denim skirt, stopping just above her fluffy knees and a black top that clung to her curves. Two white paw prints stretched over her breasts, the slogan 'Doggy Style' was emblazoned underneath. Lilly's hair had been bundled together and thrown over one shoulder as she gently ran a brush through her golden mane.

Mark leant against the counter, drumming his fingers on the worktop. It produced a metallic thrum as he idly gazed at Lilly.

"Well, bugger!" It was safe to say realisation had finally dawned on Mark. It took its time, slowly working through the myriad of doubts and selfish concerns, but it got there in the end. At some point, between her forcing his hand onto her chest and the stab of frustration at being manipulated then assaulted, Mark's brain had sent a signal saying this would be an excellent time to try and secure her affections.

Mark found himself at the disadvantage of being himself. Quite a handicap in his book. Usually, someone would just go and ask the girl if she was interested in dinner, cinema, etc. in an attempt to get to know one another. He, however, didn't seem to work like that. They were already on speaking terms, but Mark felt the situation needed something a bit more than 'Want to go for dinner' or words to that effect.

Lightbulb. A quote echoed in his mind: 'I have a cunning plan!'

Maybe not as cunning as a Kitsune, but probably ingenious enough to grab the attention of an energetic, flirtatious and somewhat gullible Kobold. After a few hasty preparations while trying to remain discreet, Mark sauntered over to Lilly, brimming with quiet confidence. His shoes tapped on the tiled floor, causing Lilly's ears to swivel towards the sound. She stopped her grooming, turning to face Mark with a tinge of apprehension.

"You want a hand?" Mark nodded towards the brush, not giving Lilly a chance to answer before plucking it from her unresisting paw. He curled his hand around her mass of hair, fingers resting on Lilly's neck, before gently coaxing it towards her back. The light shimmered off her locks as it cascaded like a golden waterfall. Lilly shivered as his fingertips caressed her neck, her breath catching for a moment. Mark began to run his fingers through her hair, trying to snare any knots or tangles as he followed with the brush which glided through with ease.

"I know any number of women that would kill to have hair like yours. Better watch you don't get scalped." Lilly's answer was a distracted 'Hmm'. She really did enjoy getting petted, quite apparent by the continual batting of her tail against his leg. Just another cute little facet of her personality. Mark found playing with her hair quite relaxing. It even gave him ideas of braiding it, a notion he pushed deep down into the cluttered depths of his mind. He was not a hairdresser!

Seeing Lilly take such pleasure from something so mundane gave Mark a warm fuzzy feeling. Just like the smell of oranges brought about nostalgic Christmas memories in a sickly-sweet sepia flashback.

Satisfied that her hair shimmered to the radiant standard, Mark set the brush on the worktop and retrieved the collar. He carefully looped the strip of leather around her slender neck, the tag chiming as it clinked and swayed with the motions of his hands. Mark pulled the strap through the buckle, noting the crease in the worn leather where it frequently fastened. It was obviously too big, hanging loosely around her neck even on the last hole. It suited her, tweaking his arousal in the same manner as a girl wearing nothing but a t-shirt that was three sizes too big for her.

"I believe you're are done, Madame. If you'd just like to collect the rosette for best in show..."

"Hey!" Lilly spun around on the stool, hair flying outwards. She directed a pout and scowl in his direction. The cuteness of her reaction robbed any heat from her supposed anger.

"Well, you could at least collect the bill." Mark handed Lilly a small, folded slip of paper. Lilly's jaw opened, crestfallen at the sudden finality of the evening, her brash dismissal crushing any hopes she may have harboured. Her eyes were pained, betrayal clung to her posture like a vast cloud.

She accepted the paper as if it were a live bomb, pinched between her furry thumb and forefinger. Slowly, she unfolded the offending slip. In an instant, she bounded from the stool, causing it to fly backwards and topple, crashing to the ground with a loud ding as her legs pushed off the footrest. This, in turn, caused Lilly's ballistic glomp to flounder, flopping outwards rather than forwards. The surprise on her face was matched by a squeak before Mark's arms caught her, pulling her into a heartfelt embrace.

There was no warning. No chance for Mark to brace for impact. Not even the courtesy of a Geronimo! Lilly pulled herself up, wrapping her legs around his waist as her broad, warm and moist tongue caressed his cheek in her giddy excitement. Mark was forced to grab onto her rump or risk both of them collapsing into the ground, fingers sinking into her supple flesh while her tail wagged furiously.

Her tongue brushed Mark's lips as their eyes met. They paused, wrapped in the moment. Lilly took it for granted that Mark would understand and gave a grin. Needing little else in the way of encouragement, Mark leant in as their lips touched. Lilly's pink lips were beautifully soft. Mark worried that his own would feel dry and rough.

The kiss started off tenderly as they embraced. Mark tucked an arm under Lilly's backside to support her weight, sliding his free hand up her back to entwine in her hair and pet the back of her head, tussling the freshly brushed hair. Lilly's breathing quickened, and Mark's followed her rhythm, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

Slowly, Lilly's mouth opened, letting out a heavy sigh as her tongue gently probed Mark's mouth, questing out his own. They slithered and wrestle against one another in lewd damp slurps. Lilly's long, dexterous tongue almost wrapping around his own. Her paws kneaded and rubbed Mark's broad back, her legs tightened their grasp around his waist, wanting to pull him in closer.

Grabbing a handful of her silken hair, Mark pulled, urging Lilly to break the kiss with some reluctance. Her breath puffed out in short, sharp gasps, pink tongue lolling out with a look of pleasure on her flushed face. She'd need to be groomed again. Not that either of them would mind, of course. With a final parting gift, Mark sucked Lilly's bottom lip into his mouth, nipping the supple flesh and releasing it with a wet smack as Lilly whimpered.

There was an urge to kiss her cheek, nibble down her neck and taste her for himself. Surprisingly, there was also a desire to savour this chance with Lilly. Too often, a night of passion had ended abruptly in the morning. Waking up to a cold, empty bed, traces of perfume and sex a short-lived memory that would puff away with the opening of a window.

Mark would be the first to admit he was a bit of a manwhore. There was little in the way of pride when it came to carnal pleasure, but recently he yearned for something more. To lose the empty feeling between bouts of passionate lust that never truly sated him. In short, feeling a bit like a girl if he was honest with himself, he wanted things to move a bit slower. Mark felt, if not hoped, that Lilly would be that chance.

Patience. Even if Lilly was champing at the bit, he was sure she could wait a few hours. There was a distraction he was sure would work while hinting at his own intentions.

"Well? Are you willing to settle the bill?" He gently lowered Lilly to the ground and began to smooth out her tousled hair. It really would need another comb. He settled for giving her another hug, wrapping his hand around her waist and pulling her in close.

"Really!?" Chirping excitedly, Mark was surprised she hadn't exploded with this sudden surge of energy.

"Really. Can't have all my hard work in making you look pretty with nowhere to go." Mark nodded, unable to keep the grin off his face.

"Where?" Lilly had managed to wriggle out from the hug, clinging to his arm which was sandwiched in between a pair of soft, perky tits. Her tail resumed its frantic assault on his legs, causing the tags on her collar to jingle as her entire body shook with exuberance as she propelled him towards the door.

"Woah-hoho there. First, park your arse in that stool again so I can sort out your hair. Daemon Lord knows what you did to it?" They shared a grin, thinking it would be pleasurable to make a beautiful tangle sometime soon.

Mark busied himself with straightening up his mess, running a comb through Lilly's glossy hair until it shimmered again. Sunset over a tranquil lake. Maybe even a few panpipes in the background. Why were panpipes synonymous with tranquillity? To her credit, Lilly sat obediently as he worked, though she tried her best to lever any information she could get out of him with her expected lack of discretion. She would tense with anticipation if Mark made the slightest indication he was going to drop a hint then fidget and whine when he left her hanging.

"There. Pretty again!"

"So? You gonna tell me, are ya?" She re-attached herself onto Mark's arm, cushioned by her soft mounds. The sensation was comfortably thrilling. He doubted it was a feeling that would ever grow old.

"Well, I know this great BBQ place. You can fill yourself with as much meat and bones as you wish!"

Lilly squealed with delight, clutching his arm to her chest tighter as she nuzzled into his shoulder.

"Will there be... seconds?" Lilly's honeyed voice dripped seduction, her words caressing his arousal like a silken glove.

"Well, that depends if you're a good girl or not."

Patience, he told himself. This horny bitch wasn't making it easy for him, but it was worth a shot. There was also the little matter that he was starving. Not literally, but his stomach had done something with those butterflies from earlier. Maybe it was like that 'You eat three spiders in your lifetime' kinda thing? In any case, Lilly seemed happy, surprising Mark with his own contentment.

He never did understand the whole 'making others happy was the path to your own happiness' bollocks, but Mark was; if nothing else, open-minded when pushed. Well, prodded with a sharp stick, but he'd give it a go.

_

Their voices faded as they left, the front door clicking behind them. Mark only just managed to reign in Lilly long enough to lock up before she dragged him away down the street. The wind blew a plastic bag past the front of the shop, rolling like a tumbleweed in an old Western. Minutes had passed before they appeared again, walking past the salon in the opposite direction. Lilly having chosen a direction at random before setting off determinedly.

Mr Clock hung on the wall, straining to see what was written on the discarded piece of paper on the floor. It would have been much easier if the minute hand didn't obscure his left eye. This lack of depth-perception was a pain in the arse. If he had an arse, that is. Technically, he wasn't even a he, unlike those stuck up Grandfather Clocks with their big saggy ball-pendulums. Mr Clock, however, appreciated the female form in all its varieties. He could go down the lesbian route, but Mr felt like the right title for himself.

"Pretty sure that's 'Dinner'." Well, that explained the girl's sudden explosion of happiness. Really, if Mark hadn't been such a faggot, Mr Clock might have gotten to see some proper action. At least she was cute and had a cracking set of tits!

"Oh well." He ticked, that was pretty much his job. Sometimes he'd make himself a little fast, other times a little slow, just to mix things up. God, he was bored.

"Everyone is an asshole- bugger!"

That song would be stuck in his cogs all night now. Mr Clock continued to grumble to himself, mostly incoherent complaints regarding Mark's taste in music. Nothing we need concern ourselves with. After all, it is just a clock.